剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
-蒙蒂叔叔死了 -就是这句
- Uncle Monty's dead. - That's how to say it.
他死了 怎么会 太可怕了
He's dead? But that... That's terrible.
怎么回事
How did it happen?
他被蛇咬了
He was bitten by a snake.
我正要去找验尸官呢
I was on my way now to get the coroner.
孩子们情绪太激动 不能单独留在这里
The children were too hysterical to be left here alone.
他不是要带我们去找验尸官
He wasn't taking us to a coroner.
他是要带我们去秘鲁
He was taking us to Peru.
什么跟什么
What? Wha...?
看吧 情绪激动
See? Hysterical.
不 孩子们肯定是吓糊涂了
No, the children must be confused.
是蒙哥马利博士要带他们去秘鲁来着
Dr. Montgomery was taking them to Peru.
昨晚他打给了我
Last night he called me
坚持要我改变今晨的行程
to insist on me rearranging my morning itinerary
来给他们送护照
to bring them these passports.
他会希望我收着的
He'd want me to have them.
你看不出来吗 坡先生
Can't you see, Mr. Poe?
他是奥拉夫伯爵
That's Count Olaf.
他化了妆 还想把我们带走
He's in disguise and he's trying to take us away.
我是谁 我要干什么
Who am I? What am I doing?
童年时期的生动想象力真令人怀念吧
Don't you miss the vivid imagination of childhood?
-我没有过 -想象力还是童年
- I never had one. - An imagination or a childhood?
孩子们 失去叔叔肯定让你们悲痛欲绝
Children, you must be very distraught about losing your uncle.
奥拉夫伯爵是个想夺走他们财产的大坏蛋
Count Olaf is a terrible man who tried to steal their fortune.
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
我看起来像那个奥拉夫伯爵吗
And do I look anything like this Count Olaf?
不 不像
No, you don't.
奥拉夫伯爵有一条长眉毛 短胡子
Count Olaf has one long eyebrow and he has a very short beard.
你的胡子很长
You have a very long beard,
而且希望你别介意 你就没有眉毛
and I hope you don't mind me saying so, no eyebrows at all.
-他自己剃掉了眉毛 -然后留了胡子
- He shaved his eyebrow. - And he let his beard grow.
你真看不出来吗 谁都能看得出
Can't you see? Anyone could see that.
珊妮说得对
Sunny's right.
奥拉夫伯爵左脚脚踝上有文身
Count Olaf has a tattoo on his left ankle.
看起来像只眼睛
It looks like an eye.
我真不想麻烦您 先生
I hate to trouble you, sir,
但是为了让孩子们安心
but just to put the children's minds at ease,
能不能劳烦你让我们看看你的脚踝
would you be so kind as to show us your ankle?
乐意之至
I'd be happy to.
很抱歉 斯蒂芬诺先生
My apologies, Mr. Stephano.
没关系
It's no problem.
既然车子还能启动
As long as the vehicle is operational,
我们还是快走吧
then we really must be going.
-不行 -不行
- No. - No.
-不行 -不行
- No? - No.
报♥警♥前我们谁都不能离开
None of us are going anywhere until the police have been called.
拜托 伙计 只是个小车祸而已
Oh, come on, man. It's just a fender bender.
是为蒙哥马利博士
About Dr. Montgomery.
十分合理的建议
What a sensible idea.
十分紧急
It's quite urgent.
姓蒙哥马利 名蒙哥马利
First name, Montgomery. Last name, Montgomery.
不 这不是恶作剧电♥话♥ 喂 喂
No, this isn't a prank call. Hello? Hello?
我不管你有没有《恋马狂》的试镜
I don't care if you have an audition for Equus.
马上赶过来
Get over here now!
我不明白他怎么弄掉文身的
I don't understand how he got rid of his tattoo.
好消息
Good news,
我终于打通了当地警局的电♥话♥
I managed to get through to the local sheriff's department.
据说他们在忙着
It seems there's an escaped cow
找当地一家乳牛场逃跑的一只牛
from a local dairy farm giving them the runaround,
但他们保证 一有空他们就会尽快派人来
but they assured me they'll send someone as soon as they're able.
找牛的事肯定解决得很顺利
They must have made quick work of that cow.
有事吗 女士
May I help you, ma'am?
先生
Sir.
我是卢克方特护士
I'm Nurse Lucafont.
卢克方特护士
Nurse Lucafont.
当地警局法医部的那位吧
From the local sheriff's department's medical examiner's office?
是当地...
From the local...
听说这里出了件蛇咬人的可怕意外
I hear there's been a terrible accident involving a snake.
真快啊 我才刚打完电♥话♥
That was fast. I only just now made the call.
我认为
I believe...
紧急情况中速度至关重要 先生
speed is of the essence in an emergency, sir.
能给我来杯咖啡吗
Could I get a cup of coffee?
你不打算先验尸吗
Don't you want to examine the body?
没错 尸体 请带路吧
Right, the body. Lead the way.
就在爬行室这边
It's right over here in the Reptile Room.
不好意思 不过你为什么要戴着那个口罩
Excuse me, but why are you wearing that mask over your face?
我听说有爬行动物 它们可能有传染病
I heard there were reptiles. They... they might be contagious.
爬行动物没有传染病
Reptiles aren't contagious.
你真的是一名合格的护士吗
Are you sure you're a qualified nurse?
也许孩子们应该在外面等着
Maybe the children should wait outside.
和死尸共处一室会对他们留下心理阴影的
Being in a room with a dead body could be very traumatic.
因为你 我们已经和死尸共处一室了
We've already been in a room with a dead body thanks to you.
没错 谢谢你 斯蒂芬诺 说得好
Oh, yes, thank you, Stephano, for that excellent point.
我不得不说 你看上去非常关心这些孩子
I must say, you show genuine compassion for these children.
多谢
I appreciate it.
我还是和孩子们一起等在外面
Perhaps I will wait out here with the children
你和卢克方特护士进去检查尸体吧
while you and Nurse Lucafont go in and examine the body.
尸体
The body?
嗯 不如我们俩一起和孩子们在外面等吧
Yes, perhaps we should both wait with the children.
我不想丢下卢克方特护士一个人
I wouldn't want Nurse Lucafont to be alone.
护士肯定见过不少尸体
Oh, I'm sure a nurse has seen plenty of dead bodies.
不如我也陪着孩子们吧
Maybe I can wait with the children, too.
那可不行 那谁去检查尸体呢
Well, that won't work. Who will perform the examination?
不如克劳斯 珊妮和我在这里和坡先生等着
Why don't Klaus, Sunny and I wait with Mr. Poe,
斯蒂芬诺和卢克方特护士一起去检查尸体
while Stephano goes with Nurse Lucafont to examine the body?
不 孩子们 拜托
No, child, please.
如果我现在站得离你们近一点
If I were standing closer to you...
就会忍♥不住扇你们的喉咙了
I would slap you in the throat.
听上去的确是个好主意
That does sound like the best plan.
好吧 这边走 护士
Fine. Right this way, nurse.
但是记住 我就在这扇门的另一边
But remember, I will be just on the other side of this door.
我很抱歉 孩子们
I'm sorry, children.
蒙哥马利博士本来看上去像是个合适的监护人
Dr. Montgomery did seem like an appropriate guardian for you.
不仅仅如此
He was more than that.
他远远不止是"合适"
He was much, much more than appropriate.
请不要让他做我们的新监护人
Please don't let him be our new guardian.
别傻了 孩子们
Don't be silly, children.
蒙哥马利博士之死的确让人震惊
It is quite shocking that Dr. Montgomery has died,
但我绝对不会
but I'm not going to
把你们和你们的财产托付给他的助手
simply just hand you and your fortune over to his assistant.
一定要先填写详尽的文件
Not without some very thorough paperwork.
怎么了 怎么回事
What's happened? What's wrong?
卢克方特护士被一条蜥蜴吓到了
Nurse Lucafont was startled by a lizard.
这是爬行室
It's a reptile room.
我不知道是真有爬行动物
I didn't know that meant literally.
不管怎么说 你们进来得刚刚好
Anyway, you've come just in time.
护士刚刚结束尸检
The nurse has just finished her autopsy.
-你确定死因了吗 -蛇咬
- Did you determine the cause of death? - Snakebite.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
他的脸上有两个齿痕 只有可能是蛇
Two bite marks on his cheek. Only a snake could've done that.
真悲惨啊 结案
How terribly tragic. Case closed.
但是蒙蒂叔叔是...
But Uncle Monty is...
曾是世上最顶尖的爬虫学家之一
was one of the world's leading herpetologists.
他不会大意到让一条危险的蛇咬伤自己
He would know better than to let a dangerous snake bite him.
我检测了他的血液
I tested his blood.
在他的血管中 我检测到了
In his veins, I found the venom
全世界最危险的毒蛇之一的毒液
of one of the most dangerous snakes in the world.
天啊 哪种蛇
Good heavens, which one?
致命毒蛇
The incredibly deadly viper.
那不可能
That's impossible.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表