剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
I have no use for them until then.
-除了做饭 -我们点外卖♥♥
- Uh, except to cook dinner. - We'll order takeout.
我们会查清楚你有什么阴谋 奥拉夫伯爵
We're gonna find out just what you're up to, Count Olaf.
我们知道你是想偷我们父母的财产
We know you're just trying to steal our parents' fortune.
我们会证明的
We're gonna prove it.
别打扰我吃蛋糕
Let me eat cake.
好吃
Nice.
天啊
Oh, my!
快换好睡衣 念睡前祈祷词
Get into your pajamas and say your prayers,
除非你们不信神
unless you're atheists.
你不能把我们关在这里
You can't just keep us in here.
你知道什么人才那么说吗
You know who always says that?
囚犯
Prisoners.
听我们说 奥拉夫伯爵
Listen to us. Count Olaf is--
不不不 你听我说 小孩
No, no, no, no. You listen to me, little boy,
你给我听仔细了
and you listen very carefully.
奥拉夫伯爵还没把你们大卸八块
The only reason why Count Olaf hasn't torn you limb from limb
是因为他还没得到你们的财产
is because he hasn't gotten a hold of your fortune.
但你们都问问自己
But you ask yourself this question, all of you:
等他得到你们的钱后
What reason would he have to keep you alive
他还为什么要留你们活口
after he's got your money?
到那时候你们会怎么样
What do you think will happen to you then?
-真是太可怕 太可怕了 -糟透了
- This is terrible, terrible. - Awful.
我们会怎么样
What's gonna happen?
我不知道 但我知道要做什么了
I don't know. But I know what I'm gonna do.
我要通宵看这本书
I'm gonna stay up all night with a book.
克劳斯不是为了消遣而读
Klaus was not reading for his own enjoyment,
而是为了救他的姐妹脱离困境
but to try to rescue his siblings from a terrible predicament.
那本书一点也不好玩
The book was not at all interesting.
它又长又难
The book was long and difficult.
他发现自己一遍又一遍地读同一个句子
He found himself reading the same sentence over and over.
他发现自己一遍又一遍地读同一个句子
He found himself reading the same sentence over and over.
长夜将尽时 克劳斯已经知道了需要知道的一切
By night's end, Klaus had found out all he needed to know.
希望和曙光一同升起
His hopes rose with the dawn.
但不幸的是...
Although, unfortunately...
奥拉夫伯爵也起了
so did Count Olaf.
你来这儿干什么 你应该在你房♥间里的
What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in your room.
我一整晚都待在房♥间里 我知道你的阴谋了
I was in my room all night, and I know what you're up to.
我 我只是在喝早餐咖啡
Me? I'm just having my morning coffee,
不过我好像找不到糖罐了
although I can't seem to find the sugar bowl.
"婚姻缔结的条件
"The only nuptial requirements
只需双方都声明自愿同意
are a statement of active acquiescence by both participants,
必要的话可是代替父母同意
utilizing in loco parentis if necessary,
以及新娘亲手签署一份说明文件"
and the signing of an explanatory document in the bride's own hand."
我给你个建议吧
Let me give you a piece of advice.
你要是一大早就用这么装腔作势的词
If you use fancy-pants words first thing in the morning,
你会孤独终老的
you're going to end up a very lonely man.
我知道你的阴谋了
I figured out your scheme.
你不是要象征性地娶维奥蕾特
You're not going to marry Violet figuratively.
你要真正地娶她
You're going to marry her literally.
真正地
Literally?
简直骇人听闻 我 等下
That's outrageous. I... Wait.
真正 真正
Literally? Literally.
你不知道
You don't know the difference
象征性地和真正地有什么差别吧
between figuratively and literally, do you?
不管你尚年轻还是中年后期 知道真正地
It is very useful, whether one is young or in late middle age,
和象征性地之间的区别都非常有用
to know the difference between literally and figuratively.
"真正地"意思是说
"Literally" is a word which here means
某件事真的要发生
that something is actually happening,
而"象征性地"是说
whereas "figuratively" is a word
感觉好像某事会发生
which means it just feels like it's happening.
比如 如果你真正地高兴得跳起来
If you are literally jumping for joy, for instance,
那就是说你一蹦三尺高
that means that you are leaping through the air
因为你非常高兴
because you are very happy.
我一蹦三尺高因为我非常高兴
I'm leaping in the air because I'm very happy.
如果你象征性地一蹦三尺高
If you are figuratively jumping for joy,
那就意味着你本可以高兴得一蹦三尺高
it means that you are so happy you could jump for joy,
但你在为其他事情保存体力
but are saving your energy for other matters.
我本可以高兴地一蹦三尺高
I'm so happy I could jump for joy,
但我在为其他事情保存体力
but I'm saving my energy for other matters.
所以真正地是说实实在在的婚姻
So literally would be an actual marriage,
而象征性地是说
whereas figuratively would be
作为戏剧娱乐而娶她
marrying her for the purposes of theatrical entertainment.
我知道 我考你呢
I knew that. I was testing you.
要是我姐姐在施特劳斯法官在场时
If my sister says "I do" and signs a piece of paper
说了"我愿意" 并签了文件
while Justice Strauss is in the room,
从法律上讲她就结婚了
she's legally married.
这出戏就不是装样子
This play won't be pretend.
而是真实且有法律效力
It'll be real and legally binding.
哪怕你姐姐是世上
I wouldn't marry your sister
最后一个孤儿 我也不会娶她
if she were the last orphan on earth.
像我这样的人能娶到无数漂亮女人
A man like me can acquire any number of beautiful women
她们不会抱怨做家务
who don't complain about doing their chores.
对我有什么好处
What's in it for me?
"合法的丈夫
"A legal husband
对于任何受托人都有名义上和实际上的控制权
has titular and practical control over any relevant fiduciaries,
所以丈夫对配偶持有的财产具有经济上的掌控权"
resulting in aggregate financial dominion over any spousal holdings."
我觉得你这个年纪的小男孩
I don't think a boy your age
不该使用"名义上"这个词
ought to be using the word "titular."
如果你成为维奥蕾特的丈夫
If you became Violet's husband,
你将能完全掌控波德莱尔的财产 但是...
you'd gain complete control over the Baudelaire fortune. But...
"准配偶必须达到适婚年龄
"A prospective spouse must be chronologically sound
必须符合社区现行
and appropriate in regards to the age of consent
规定的的婚嫁年龄"
according to prevailing community standards."
就算我姐姐想结婚 也没到适婚年龄
My sister isn't old enough to get married, even if she wanted to.
告诉我 书呆子
Tell me, bookworm...
你能告诉我哪种语言是古罗马人曾使用
can you name me a language that was spoken by ancient Romans
而如今一些讨厌鬼仍在使用的吗
and is still spoken by very irritating people today?
-拉丁文 -没错
- Latin. - That's right.
你能翻译拉丁词组"代替父母"吗
And can you translate the Latin phrase "in loco parentis"?
"充当父母的角色"
"Acting in the role of parent."
没错
That's right.
那就是我
And that's me.
只要有法定监护人的允许 维奥蕾特
You see, Violet can get married if she has the permission
就能结婚
of her legal guardian.
我允许了
And she does.
事实上...
In fact...
我不仅允许
she has more than permission.
还对此十分期待
She has enthusiasm.
就算有全世界的期待
All the enthusiasm in the world
我们也不会参与你可怕的计划
won't get us to participate in your horrible plot!
坡先生会知道这一切
Mr. Poe will hear about this.
你的戏不会上演 你会进监狱
Your play will not be performed, and you will go to jail!
*奥拉夫伯爵到*
*Here comes Count Olaf*
*快扔风味饭*
*Throw the rice pilaf*
不好意思
Excuse me.
抱歉打断大家
Sorry to interrupt, everyone,
但那位勇敢又聪明 戴着难看眼镜的小男孩
but that brave and clever boy with the horrible glasses
刚发现了我们卑鄙的计划
has just figured out our dastardly plan.
没错 多亏了他从图书馆拿来的破书
Yes. Thanks to his stupendous library book,
孤儿们取得了伟大的胜利 战胜了我们的邪恶
the orphans have achieved a grand victory over our evil ways.
-不 -我们该怎么办
- Oh, no. - Whatever will we do?
-我猜我们会进监狱 -蹲很久
- I guess we will go to jail. - For a very long time.
我猜这证明读书的确非常有用
I guess that proves reading really is fundamental.
维奥蕾特
Violet,
你觉得你的书呆子小♥弟♥弟♥聪明又勇敢吗
do you think your booky little brother is very brave and clever?
他的作为就很有说服力了
His work speaks for itself.
奥拉夫伯爵想真的娶你
Count Olaf wants to marry you for real,
你和施特劳斯法官
while you and Justice Strauss
以及所有人都以为这只是一场戏
and everyone else thinks it's just a play.
但我没到结婚的年龄
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表