剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
警♥察♥们 逮捕他
Officers, arrest this man!
不 警♥察♥ 警♥察♥们
No, office... Officers.
你们都跟他是一伙的
Oh, you're all in on it, aren't you?
天啊
Dear.
如果这是一部儿童娱乐节目
If this were a piece of filmed entertainment for small children
那大家都知道后续情节了
you would know what happens next.
随着坏人的身份和邪恶计划暴露
With the villain's identity and evil plan exposed,
警♥察♥将赶到现场
the police would arrive on the scene
让他在监狱中度过余生
and place him in jail for the rest of his life.
而勇敢的孩子们则开心地去吃披萨
The plucky youngsters would go out for pizza.
但我可以告诉你这个可能性
But I can tell you that's as likely as
和蒙哥马利博士复活一样大
Dr. Montgomery returning to life.
但是 虽然蒙哥马利博士死了
Still, while Dr. Montgomery may be dead...
不介意的话 孩子们我就带走了
If you don't mind, I'll be taking the children with me.
他收集的爬行动物们
...the reptiles in his collection...
还生龙活虎呢
were very much alive.
老板
Boss.
那只是尖叫鬣蜥蜴钟而已
That's just the screeching iguana clock.
不是尖叫鬣蜥蜴钟
It's not the screeching iguana clock.
就是只尖叫鬣蜥蜴
It's the screeching iguana!
你开车 让他们跟着你
Take the van. Make sure they follow you.
-老板 你去哪 -远渡重洋
- But where are you going, boss? - International waters.
奥拉夫伯爵开车逃跑了
Count Olaf is driving away.
不 他没有 他进迷宫了
No, he's not. He's heading into the labyrinth.
估计是车里没地方坐了
I suppose there wasn't room in the van.
你还在等什么 去追他啊
What are you waiting for? Go after him!
那是警♥察♥干的事
This is a job for the police.
我去叫警♥察♥ 我相信他们会
I'll go call them. I'm sure they'll...
设个路障什么的
set up a roadblock, or something.
不能让他逃掉
He's not getting away.
向右
Go right.
你去那边 我们包围他
You go that way. We can cut him off.
是死路
It's a dead end.
这不可能
That's impossible.
我们可以折回去
We can retrace our steps.
有什么意义 一切都乱套了
What's the point? It's all wrong.
奥拉夫伯爵逃跑了 蒙蒂叔叔死了
Count Olaf escaped. Uncle Monty is dead.
我们不能跟他去秘鲁 不能跟他告别
We never got to go to Peru or say goodbye.
也不能问他这件事了
Or ask him about this.
克劳斯 那是什么
Klaus, what is that?
是蒙蒂叔叔的笔迹
It's Uncle Monty's handwriting.
肯定是看电影的时候写的
He must have copied it down during the movie.
我们就坐在他身边
We were right next to him.
要是有人给他消息 我们也该看到的
If he got a message, we would've seen it.
也许是有什么秘密的传递方式
Not if he had some secret way to receive it.
你还记得我在火灾现场发现的神秘物品吗
Do you remember that strange object I found in the fire?
我觉得它
I think it's...
不见了
It's gone.
孩子们我就带走了
I'll be taking the children with me.
奥拉夫伯爵
Count Olaf.
好的迷宫总是藏有无数秘密
A good labyrinth is full of secrets.
-你是谁 -为什么打扮成雕像
- Who are you? - Why are you dressed as a statue?
两个问题都很好 小波德莱尔们
Both excellent questions, Baudelaires.
你是那个奇怪的僵尸电影里的女演员
You're that actress from the weird zombie movie.
你为坡先生工作
You work for Mr. Poe.
更像是志愿者吧
It's more of a volunteer position.
很抱歉我来迟了 没能救你们的叔叔
I'm sorry I arrived too late to help your uncle.
但我还来得及将奥拉夫伯爵绳之以法
But I can still bring Count Olaf to justice.
蒙蒂叔叔也有一个那样的望远镜
Uncle Monty had a spyglass like that.
他想告诉我们什么 秘鲁有什么
What was he trying to tell us? What's in Peru?
别管秘鲁了 已经暴露了
Forget Peru. It's been compromised.
谁给他传了讯息
Who sent him the message?
我们要去那儿见谁
Who were we supposed to meet there?
我知道你们有一大堆问题
I know you children have a great many questions,
我保证问题都有答案
and I promise there are a great many answers.
去找约瑟芬婶婶 她是个威猛强大的女人
Find your Aunt Josephine. She's a fierce and formidable woman.
她能保护你们 告诉你们需要知道的一切
She can keep you safe and tell you everything you need to know.
奥拉夫伯爵就交给我吧
Let me handle Count Olaf.
奥拉夫伯爵偷了我的东西
Count Olaf stole something from me.
我觉得那是望远镜的一部分
I think it's part of a spyglass.
确实是的
It certainly is.
我会替你拿回来的 克劳斯·波德莱尔
I will get it back to you, Klaus Baudelaire.
我保证
I promise.
你们是谁
Who are you?
他们要把蒙蒂叔叔的爬行动物们怎么样
What are they doing with Uncle Monty's reptiles?
报♥警♥之后 我又给爬虫学会去了电♥话♥
After I called the police, I rang up the Herpetological Society.
他们好心提出收走蒙哥马利博士的动物们
They kindly offered to retrieve Dr. Montgomery's reptiles.
"收走"就是"拿走"
"Retrieve" means "take away."
我们懂收走的意思 要带它们去哪
We know what retrieve means. Where are they taking them?
它们也是孤儿了 它们会被送往新家
Well, they're orphans now. So they'll be moving on to other homes
希望它们的新主人
where their guardians hopefully
不会像蒙哥马利博士一样死于非命
won't die on them like Dr. Montgomery.
我们至少能道个别吗
Can we at least say goodbye?
你们经历了那种事
After what you've been through,
我以为你们不会想再看到爬行动物了
I'd think you'd never want to see a reptile again.
再说了 我还得带你们去找下一位监护人
Besides, I have to take you to your next guardian.
-不 -不
- No! - No!
我们知道要去哪
We know where we're going.
我也知道你们要去哪
I know where you're going, too.
我是成年人 我能决定
And I'm the adult so I get to decide.
-我们要去找约瑟芬婶婶 -去找约瑟芬婶婶
- We're going to our Aunt Josephine. -To your Aunt Josephine.
她是监护人名单上的下一位
She's next on the list.
坡先生 能跟我们说说你的秘书吗
Mr. Poe, what can you tell us about your secretary?
太令人失望了
Terrible disappointment.
他其实是奥拉夫伯爵的人 你们肯定有印象
He turned out to be working for Count Olaf. Surely you remember.
-不 你另一个秘书 -谁
- No, your other secretary. - Who?
杰奎琳
Jacquelyn.
很棒的打字员
Excellent typist.
可惜偶尔喜欢失踪个几天
Unfortunate habit of disappearing for days at a time.
我从不和员工套近乎
I don't make it a habit of socializing with employees,
所以我只知道这些
so that's really all I know.
还有是你们父母强烈推荐了她
Other than the fact that she came highly recommended by your parents.
一封给奥拉夫伯爵先生的电报
Telegram for a Mr. Count Olaf?
没有先生
It's just Count Olaf.
"伯爵"就是我的尊称
Count is my honorific.
后面加"先生"不仅多余
Calling me "Mr." is not only redundant,
还有辱我的身份
it's an insult to my station.
谁...
Who...
又见面了
Well, we meet again.
你的古铜色化得有点重了
You might want to ease up on the bronzer.
你不会真以为自己要去秘鲁吧
I hope you don't think you're going to Peru.
堆西卡·理发
Yessica Haircut.
我觉得偶尔出国是件好事
I find it helpful to leave the country now and then.
逛逛遗址 等抓我的风头过去 吃点天竺鼠
See some ruins, wait for the manhunt to die down, eat some cuy.
你别想吃天竺鼠
You won't be eating any cuy,
除非监狱餐厅有
unless it's served in a prison cafeteria.
我为什么会去监狱餐厅吃饭
Why would I be eating in a prison cafeteria?
因为我要送你进监狱
Because I'm taking you to prison.
那祝你好运了 我有武器
Well, good luck with that. I'm armed.
我也有
So am I.
过家家呢
Child's play.
真可爱
Adorable.
那是鱼叉枪吗
Is that a harpoon gun?
你不会用的
You'd never use it.
你最大的优点之一 就是你出名的同情心
One of your great gifts is your eminent compassion.
你都不忍♥心杀死一只蜘蛛
You wouldn't squash a spider.
我喜欢蜘蛛
I like spiders.
很好 因为你肩膀上就有一只
Well, that's good, because there's one on your shoulder right now.
我才不会上当
I'm not falling for that.
不 我是认真的 你左肩上就有一只
No, no, I'm serious. It's on your left shoulder.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表