剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
Oh, forget it. Operation Capture Monty is a go.
还要跟我说什么吗
Is there anything else I should know?
你那把胡子太帅了
You look handsome in that beard.
这我知道
I already knew that.
我是僵尸
I am zombie.
我错过了什么 天呐 他们还唱着呢
What did I miss? Oh, boy, they're still singing.
我得离开一下
I am going to need to excuse myself.
人有三急
Nature calls.
斯蒂芬诺 麻烦你看好孩子们
Stephano, would you be so kind as to keep an eye on the children?
等等 蒙哥马利博士叫你看好我们的
Wait, Dr. Montgomery said to keep an eye on us.
我们这么小不能单独待在电影院里
We're too young to be left in a theater alone.
前面趴下
Down in front.
别挡屏幕
Get out of the way!
如今的电影啊 好暴♥力♥
Pictures today. So violent.
妈妈总说我们看电影时能遇到[抓到]男人
Mother always said we'd catch a man at the movies.
没什么能破坏这欢乐愉快的场合
Surely nothing can spoil this happy and festive occasion.
数百个僵尸从雪堤上下来了
There are hundreds of zombies coming down from those snow banks!
-*他们会啃你的脑袋* -什么 怎么回事
- *They'll munch on your head* - What? What's going on?
还有你可怜母亲的芭蕾舞裙
And your poor mother's tutu.
我们看过这部分了
We've already seen this part!
也在雪堤里
And in this snow bank...
我就在这里埋葬你了
Well, that is where I shall bury you.
如果有铲子能轻松得多
This would be much easier with a shovel.
我们要如何克服差异...
How can we overcome our differences...
剪辑得好快 老朋友
Quick splicing, old friend.
情况一定比我们想的要糟
Things must be worse than we thought.
我需要四张前往秘鲁的普洛斯彼罗号♥轮船船票
I need four tickets on the SS Prospero to Peru.
去售票厅碰面 我什么票都卖♥♥
Meet me at the ticket booth. I sell all kinds of tickets.
祝我好运吧 老朋友
Well, wish me luck, old friend.
好运 蒙哥马利博士
Good luck, Dr. Montgomery.
一 二 三四五
And a one and a two and a chicka-booma-chick.
小波德莱尔们不想对奥拉夫伯爵掉以轻心
The Baudelaires did not wanna turn their backs on Count Olaf,
所以他们没有看到
so they did not see what happened
发生在电影院后面的一幕
in the back of that dark theater.
但是 当然了 还有很多事
But, of course, there was much more going on
是波德莱尔孤儿们不知道的
that the Baudelaire orphans were not aware of.
好窄的逃脱
Well, that was a narrow escape
充满了离奇的曲折
full of incredible twists
和令人惊叹的杂技 你还能走路吗
and astonishing acrobatics. Can you walk?
比我的舞步流畅
Better than I can waltz.
如果走运 到睡觉时我们就能回到孩子们身边了
If we're lucky, we'll be with the children by bedtime.
知道这隧♥道♥通往哪里吗
Any idea where this tunnel lets out?
依气压和潮气来看
I'd say judging by the barometric pressure and watery winds,
应该是温尼伯以南
somewhere south of Winnipeg.
秘鲁
Peru.
我说对了 温尼伯以南
Like I said. South of Winnipeg.
结局烂透了
Terrible ending.
村民应该被吃掉 就像《公民凯恩》那样
The villagers should have been eaten, like in Citizen Kane.
蒙蒂没回来
Monty never came back.
-蒙蒂 -蒙蒂
- Monty! - Monty?
怎么回事 你们的监护人失踪了
What's this? Your guardian has disappeared?
天呐
Dear me, dear me.
这太糟了
Ah, this is just terrible.
三个无助的孩子独自生活在这世上
Three helpless children all alone in the world.
我们该怎么办啊
Whatever shall we do next?
当然是开车回家
Drive home, of course.
-蒙蒂 -你在这里
- Monty! - You're here.
孩子们
Hello, children.
今晚好漫长 明天我们还有事要忙
It's been a long night and we have a very busy day tomorrow.
-电影还喜欢吗 -挺不寻常的
- Did you enjoy the movie? - It was unusual.
是需要进一步的解读
It will require some further explanation.
去车上等着 孩子们
Wait in the car, Baudelaires.
我跟斯蒂芬诺还有事要了结
I have some unfinished business with Stephano.
-你不会有事吧 -当然
- Will you be okay? - Of course.
我是你们的监护人
I am your guardian.
我的职责
It is my job...
也是我的荣幸就是保护你们
and my delight, might I add, to keep you safe.
去吧
Run along.
一路顺风
Arrive... chechem.
你以为你可以这么闯入我的生活
Do you think you can just waltz into my life,
我孩子们的生活 搞这种阴谋诡计吗
and the life of my children, and perpetuate this treachery?
你是个坏人
You're a wretched person
也是个烂演员 斯蒂芬诺
and a bad actor, Stephano,
或者不管你的真名是什么
or whatever your real name is.
你不知道我的真名
You don't know my real name?
我不需要知道你的真名
I don't need to know your real name.
因为你
Because you...
是爬虫学会的间谍
are a spy from the Herpetological Society.
什么
What?
你听得到他们在说什么吗
Can you hear what they're saying?
希望他是在告诉奥拉夫伯爵
I hope he's telling Count Olaf
他的计划已落空 他完了
that his plot is foiled and he's done for.
你完了 斯蒂芬诺
You're done for, Stephano.
没办法 蒙哥马利·蒙哥马利
Well, what can I say, Montgomery Montgomery?
你发现了我的秘密身份 这毫无疑问
You have found out my secret identity. There's no doubt about it.
我被打败了
I've been outsmarted.
没错 是的
Yes. You have.
滚吧 你和你的白脸双胞胎
Now be gone. You and your... pale-face twins.
我说 滚
I said be gone!
垂头丧气吧 爬虫败类
Hang your head in shame, herpeta-loser.
-他比看上去厉害 -比两个老太太还厉害
- He's tougher than he looks. - Even tougher than two old ladies.
不是吧
Really?
小波德莱尔们 那个恶人再也不会来打搅我们了
Well, Baudelaires, that terrible man will never bother us again.
-你是说 -没错
- You mean... - That's right.
我跟他对质 把他赶出了我们的生活
I confronted him and threw him out of our lives forever.
当局正在赶来
The authorities are on their way.
我们就把他留在那个停车场吗
And we're just leaving him there? In the parking lot?
有位很厉害的售票员看着他呢
Under the watchful eye of a very capable ticket seller.
再说 如果他真跑了
Besides, if he does slip away...
再次跑掉
Again.
那我们也不用管
Well, it's none of our concern.
我们到时早在十万八千里之外了
We will be far, far away from here.
孩子们
Baudelaires,
这一季我们不会待在研究实验室里
we are not going to spend the season in a research laboratory.
我们要去秘鲁
We are off to Peru.
-秘鲁 -那是个好国家
- Peru? - It's a wonderful country,
到处是自然的爬行的美丽生物
full of natural and slithering beauty.
更重要的是 还有答案
And what's more important, answers.
你们看完电影一定有好多问题
You must have oodles of questions after that movie.
如果不是像你们这么大时 我父母教会了我一切
If my parents hadn't taught me about this when I was your age,
我也会犯迷糊的
my head would be dizzy with confusion.
等我们在钦博特下船后
Well, once we disembark in Chimbote,
你们就将得到一切答案
you will have all the answers you need.
怎么样 小波德莱尔们 来吗
What do you say, Baudelaires? Are you in?
当然 蒙蒂
We're in, Monty.
幸好我存了好多桃罐头和独木舟
Well, it's a good thing I stocked up on peaches and canoes.
你根本猜不到
You never know
你什么时候需要马上出国
when you might need to leave the country in a moment's notice.
生活就是神秘事件的谜语
Life is a conundrum of esoterica.
说得好 克劳斯·波德莱尔 说得好
Well said, Klaus Baudelaire. Well said.
然后 我们向内陆 奥扬泰坦博进发
Then we travel inward to Ollantaytambo
寻找多长了一条腿的壁虎
in search of some geckos who have an extra leg.
最先发现的 就能给它命名
First one to find one gets to name it.
-那太棒了 -是吧
- Sounds wonderful. - Doesn't it?
听着 孩子们
Listen, children.
我知道失去父母是很大的惨剧
I know that the loss of your parents was a great tragedy.
但你们依然可以过他们希望你们拥有的生活
But you can still have the life they wanted for you.
但现在 上♥床♥去吧
But now, it is time for bed.
没错
Yes.
我们明天还有一堆事要做 还要赶船
We have a squidillion things to do tomorrow and a boat to catch.
珊妮 看来你把棉花糖都吃完了
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表