剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
或是做了更可怕的事
Or worse.
它肯定没事的 珊妮
I'm sure it's okay, Sunny.
我知道你们两个关系好
I know you two were close.
如果我们能找到那条蛇...
If we could find the snake...
如果我们能查明蒙蒂的真正死因...
If we could find out how Monty really died...
我们就能证明蛇是无辜的
We could prove that it's innocent.
斯蒂芬诺才是凶手
And that Stephano is guilty.
那坡先生就必须把奥拉夫伯爵抓起来
And Mr. Poe would have to have Count Olaf arrested.
我们也不用去秘鲁了
We wouldn't have to go to Peru.
如果我们早点找到证据
If we'd found proof earlier,
说不定就能救蒙蒂叔叔一命
maybe we could have saved Uncle Monty.
如果我们把奥拉夫伯爵关进大牢
If we put Count Olaf behind bars,
就还能阻止他再伤害其他人
we can still stop him from harming anyone else.
我们也安全了
Including us.
你觉得你还能再进入爬行室吗
Do you think you can get back inside the Reptile Room?
我可能有个办法
I think I might have a way.
现在 我不得不用那个烂大街的说法
It is now necessary for me to use the hackneyed phrase,
"花分两朵各表一枝"
"Meanwhile back at the ranch."
"烂大街"在这里的意思是
The word "hackneyed" here means
"很多作家都用过
"Used by so many writers,
已是陈词滥调 令人厌烦了"
it is a tiresome cliché,"
而"花分两朵各表一枝"通常用于衔接
while "meanwhile back at the ranch" is a phrase used to link
故事正在发生的一部分与另一部分
what is going on in one part of a story with another part,
跟花花草草可没什么联♥系♥
and has nothing to do with cows or creamy salad dressing.
我说 "花分两朵各表一枝"
When I say, "meanwhile back at the ranch,"
就是说 与此同时 在爬虫室
what I mean is, meanwhile, back in the Reptile Room,
大人们正在展开大人的对话
the adults were having an adult conversation.
如果我们把桃子摆成一条线 一直到笼子边
If we place the peaches in a line leading up to the cage,
或许那条蛇
perhaps the snake will
就会一路爬进笼子 我们好把它关起来
follow the trail and then we can trap it inside.
-蛇吃桃子吗 -吃的
- Do snakes eat peaches? - Yes.
拿婴儿当诱饵也不错
Maybe we can use the baby.
继续分散他的注意力
Keep the banker distracted.
要知道 桃子对皮肤可好了
Oh, you know, these are so good for your skin.
-是吗 -想试试吗
- Are they? - You wanna try?
还是免了 真的不用
No, thank you. No, really.
我...不用 那真是...
I don't... No. Oh, that's...
孤儿们 船正等着我们呢
Orphans, our ship awaits.
孤儿们
Orphans?
"迷宫"的意思就是
"Labyrinth" is a word which
"遍布秘密和危险的迷路园"
means "maze full of secrets and danger,"
如果你身在古希腊
and if you're in ancient Greece,
迷宫还"囚禁着极可怕的半人半牛怪物"
"A monster that is half bull and extremely unpleasant."
蒙哥马利博士家后院的树篱迷宫里
The hedge labyrinth behind Dr. Montgomery's house
并没有怪物
didn't contain a monster.
但当克劳斯向下望去
But as Klaus looked down at it,
看到树篱蜿蜒迂回形成了熟悉的邪恶之眼时
seeing the way the hedges snaked to form a familiar sinister eye,
它似乎既有秘密 又有危险
it seemed to contain both secrets and danger.
蒙蒂叔叔曾保证会和他们分享的秘密
Secrets their Uncle Monty had promised to share...
和悬在半空中的危险
and the danger of being so high off the ground.
爬虫们看起来是很
The reptiles certainly seem--
-焦虑 -烦人
- Agitated. - Annoyed.
也许他们是饿了
Maybe they're hungry.
也许是因为目睹了谋杀而郁闷
Maybe they're upset about the murder.
他们是动物 他们恐怕不会有思想
Well, they're animals. I hardly think they're aware of anything.
你是不是说了"谋杀"
Did you say "murder"?
-我是说意外 -是的 好吧
- I meant accident. - Ah, yes, well...
我去银行上班要迟到了 就很郁闷
I'm certainly upset about being late for the bank,
所以快办完吧 有人见到斯蒂芬诺了吗
so let's hurry this thing along. Has anyone seen Stephano?
他去煮咖啡了
He just went to make some coffee.
咖啡啊 真是体贴
Coffee. Oh, how considerate.
蒙哥马利博士坚持
Dr. Montgomery insisted
要我一大早就过来
I drive out here first thing in the morning.
当然了 那还是他生前的事
That was when he was alive, of course,
所以我早上都没来得及喝咖啡
and I didn't have time for my morning cup.
我理解你的感受
I know how you feel.
我老板逼我立刻赶过来的
My boss made me come here right away.
连一个重要试镜都错过了
I had to miss an important audition.
试镜
Audition?
我是说验尸 医疗俗语
I mean autopsy. It's medical slang.
-好奇怪的俗语 -很正常的
- That seems strange. - Oh, it's totally normal.
医疗界有很多俗语的
We have lots of slang in the ol' med biz.
刚才这个就是医疗行业的俗称
That's slang for medical business.
我们还管医生叫大夫 死尸叫尸体
We call doctors "Doc," and dead bodies "corpses."
好吧
I suppose...
虽然蒙蒂叔叔的尸体已经被移走
Even though Uncle Monty's body had been removed,
在克劳斯眼中
the Reptile Room was not
爬行室再也不像昨天那么吸引人了
as inviting to Klaus as it had been the day before.
一个地方发生的事 会影响人对那里的感觉
What happens in a certain place can stain your feelings for it,
就像墨在白纸上留下痕迹一样
just as ink can stain a white sheet of paper.
你永远无法忘记在那地方发生过什么
You can never forget what transpired in that place...
就像写下的字无法消除一样
just as words in ink can never be unwritten.
也许我该去看看孩子们
Perhaps I should check on the children.
看那里
Look over there!
哪里 你要我看什么
Where? What am I looking at?
是那条致命毒蛇
It's the incredibly deadly viper.
在笼子里吗 但笼子锁着呢
In that cage? But it's locked.
肯定是它自己爬了进去
Must've crawled inside.
然后上了锁
Locked the cage behind it.
但是蛇自己是不会用锁的
But a snake can't operate a lock by itself.
-也许有蜥蜴帮忙 -不太可能吧
- Maybe a lizard helped it. - That seems unlikely.
再说 笼子上清楚地标着弗吉尼亚狼蛇
Besides, that cage is clearly marked "Virginian Wolfsnake."
我得说 我开始质疑你的能力了
I must say, I'm beginning to doubt your qualifications.
我真是护士
I'm totally a nurse.
你的名牌上确实是这么写的
Well, it does say so on your pin.
-什么声音 -听起来不像是蛇
- What was that? - That didn't sound like a snake.
没错
Exactly.
那是尖叫鬣蜥蜴钟报时而已
That's just the screeching iguana clock.
那不是尖叫鬣蜥蜴钟报时
It was not the screeching iguana clock.
要想完全理解大人们
To fully understand the ghastly scene
在客厅看到的可怕一幕
the adults discovered in the parlor,
再用一次
it is useful to once again
花分两朵各表一枝是很有帮助的
use the phrase "meanwhile back at the ranch,"
在这里 另一枝就是楼上
which in this case means "upstairs."
大概六分钟前
And about six minutes earlier.
孤儿们 船正等着我们呢
Oh, orphans, our ship awaits.
孤儿们
Orphans?
数年后 克劳斯·波德莱尔常躺在床上
Years later, Klaus Baudelaire would often lie in bed,
十分后悔当时他没有在
filled with regret that he never yelled
看电影 吃中餐 或在独木舟下时
"That man is Count Olaf" to his uncle at the movies,
对他叔叔喊 "他就是奥拉夫伯爵"
or over Chinese food, or from under his canoe.
虽然我不能说维奥蕾特比他心安
And while I cannot say that Violet slept any easier,
但在一个方面她还是比弟弟幸运些的
she was luckier than her brother in one respect.
她知道现在应该做点什么了
She knew that the time to act was now.
而且她不会后悔的
And she would not regret it.
你在这里乖乖待着 能帮我看着门吗
You'll be comfortable here. Do you think you can watch the door?
能帮帮我吗
Do you think you can help me out?
谢谢 珊妮
Thanks, Sunny.
珊妮[晴朗]
Sunny?
我看应该是少云
I'd say partly cloudy.
我还以为你是个好姑娘
I thought you were supposed to be a nice girl.
好姑娘不该
Nice girls aren't supposed to
翻别人的私人物品
dig through people's personal, private property.
特别它还...它没上锁吗
Especially when it's... Wasn't it locked?
-上了 -挺聪明啊
- It was. - Oh, how clever.
但我打赌你没算到这个
But I bet you're not clever enough for this.
我现在有四张去秘鲁的票
I have four tickets with me to Peru right now.
我本打算带你和你的弟弟妹妹一起去
I was going to take you and your siblings,
因为我就是这样的监护人
because that's just the kind of guardian I am.
但现在 能带走一个我就满足了
But I'll settle for one of you.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表