剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
我们还没脱离危险[走出森林]
We're not out of the woods.
早上是一天里重要的时刻
Morning is an important time of day,
因为一天的早上
because how you begin your morning
往往能预示这一天的走向
can often tell you what kind of day you're going to have.
如果你在豪♥宅♥中醒来
If you wake up in a mansion
你的管家为你送来蓝莓薄煎饼
to a butler serving you blueberry pancakes
和鲜榨橙汁
and fresh-squeezed orange juice...
那你这一天大概会很棒
your day will probably be wonderful.
如果你在一家伐木场
If you wake up in a lumbermill
被金属锅敲击的声音吵醒
to the sound of metal pots banging together...
起床 伐木工
Get up, lumber workers!
我是新工头
This is your new foreman,
你们要把一批新原木
and you've got a new shipment of logs
做成木板
to turn into flat wooden boards.
那讨厌的声音是什么
What's that horrible noise?
好像是有人在敲两个金属锅
It sounds like someone banging metal pots together.
我相信 每个人都有好的一面
I believe everyone has a good side.
但我得承认 上一位工头要和气多了
But I have to admit, our last foreman was a lot nicer.
上一位工头哪去了
What happened to your last foreman?
一定是大半夜辞职了吧
Must've quit in middle of the night.
这种事经常发生
It happens a lot around here.
快点 今天是原木日
Hurry up. It's log day.
我最讨厌原木日了
I hate log days.
去拿个剥皮器 开始剥树皮
Now grab a debarker and start debarking.
你们也是 侏儒伐木工
You too, lumber midgets.
我最喜欢原木日了
I love log day.
午休 伐木磨洋工们
Lunch break, lumber slowpokes.
我讨厌原木日
I hate log days.
我说的吧
Told ya!
我们总算休息了
We finally get a break.
午休时间五分钟
Lunch break. Five minutes.
天啊 足足有五分钟呢
Boy, five whole minutes.
是口香糖
It's gum.
这是口香糖
This is gum.
口香糖不是午餐 连零食都算不上
Gum isn't lunch. It's not even a snack.
的确不管饱
It's not very filling,
但晚餐之前就只有这个
but it's all they'll let you eat until dinner.
我们可以用薪水买♥♥三明治吗
Can we use our wages to buy some sandwiches?
小妞 他们不付我们薪水
Lady, we're not paid in wages.
只付我们优♥惠♥券
We're paid in coupons.
我有一张爱德理发宫殿的洗发水八折优♥惠♥券
I got one for 20% off a shampoo at Ed's Haircut Palace.
我有一张冰茶免费续杯优♥惠♥券
I got a free refill of iced tea.
我有一张班卓琴买♥♥一赠一优♥惠♥券
I got "buy two banjos, get one free."
但我连一把班卓琴都买♥♥不起 因为我没钱
'Course I can't buy any banjos 'cause I don't have any money.
只有优♥惠♥券
Just coupons.
这肯定不合法吧
That can't be legal.
我们又没有宪法
It's not like we have a constitution.
如果这地方那么惨 你们为什么不离开
If this place is so miserable, why don't you leave?
好运香就是我们的生活 好运香就是我们的家园
Lucky Smells is our life. Lucky Smells is our home.
我们得赶紧找到答案 然后离开这里
We need to find those answers and get out of here, fast.
从地图上看 工厂图书馆应该就在
According to the map, the mill library should be just behind...
这扇门后
behind this door.
想在原木日旷工吗
Trying to get out of log day, are you?
我们想趁午休来参观下图书馆 先生
We wanted to visit the library on our lunch break, Sir.
真是个好主意
What a lovely idea.
我就说图书馆能鼓舞士气吧
I told you a library would be good for morale.
胡扯
Nonsense.
午休是用来嚼口香糖的 不是偷溜来图书馆的
Lunch breaks are for chewing gum, not sneaking off to libraries.
-所以才只给你们五分钟 -但 先生
- That's why you only need five minutes. - But, Sir--
你们不会给工厂带来麻烦吧
You're not gonna cause trouble for this mill, are you?
麻烦 我是你的搭档
Trouble? I'm your partner.
-我是在问波德莱尔孩子们 -哦
- I'm speaking to the Baudelaires. - Right.
我可是冒险拿你们当大人
I took a chance on treating you like grown-ups.
别让我后悔 回去工作吧
Don't make me regret it. Now, get back to work!
请原谅先生 他最近烟抽得少了
You'll have to excuse Sir. He recently cut down on the smoking.
你知道他给工人口香糖吃 拿优♥惠♥券当工资吗
Do you know he feeds the workers gum and pays them in coupons?
是啊 我试过跟他谈那个
Yes, well, I've tried to discuss that.
如果你们是搭档 你该能勇敢面对他
If you guys are partners, you should be able to stand up to him.
这很复杂
It's complicated.
我知道先生有些暴脾气
I know Sir can be prickly,
但你们得理解 他的童年很不幸
but you have to understand, he had a very terrible childhood.
我理解
I understand.
我的童年现在就很不幸
I'm having a very terrible childhood right now.
好吧
Okay.
你有心事
You're thinking something.
那个新工头
It's the new foreman.
菲尔说他是昨晚才来的
Phil said he just showed up last night.
如果他是奥拉夫伯爵假扮的呢
What if he's Count Olaf and being a foreman's his new disguise?
他的确像奥拉夫伯爵一样残忍♥
He is cruel like Count Olaf,
但奥拉夫伯爵是管理剧团的 不是伐木场
but Count Olaf runs a horrible theater company, not a lumbermill.
你不觉得可疑吗 我们都见不到他的脸
But isn't it suspicious how we never see his face?
我们只能从扬声器里听到他的声音
And we only ever hear his voice over the loudspeaker.
伐木场太吵了嘛
The mill is noisy.
再说 这可能是让大家听到他说话的唯一办法
Besides, it's probably the only way anyone could ever hear him.
我知道你想干什么
I know what you're trying to do.
保护我们
Keep us safe.
找理由离开
Find a reason to leave.
我们会离开的 我保证
And we will, I promise,
等我们为父母正了名的
as soon as we clear our parents' names.
我得拿个新剥皮器
I... I need a new debarker.
你干什么 侏儒
What are you doing, midget?
我需要个新剥皮器
I... need a new debarker.
娇惯的小屁孩要新剥皮器
Spoiled brat wants a new debarker.
老旧生锈的看不上吗
Old rusty one isn't good enough for him, eh?
在那边 富二代
They're over there, rich boy.
等等
Wait...
克劳斯
Klaus!
你的眼镜 都...
Your glasses, they're--
-折断 -摔碎
- Twisted. - Cracked.
完全坏掉了
Hopelessly broken.
我看没啥事
They look A-okay to me.
是工头踢了他 还踩了他的眼镜
The foreman kicked him and stepped on his glasses.
我怎么会踢他 我坐在这隔间里呢
How could I kick him when I'm up in this booth?
大概是报应
It was probably karma.
-你看得到吗 -很模糊
- Can you see? - A little.
他不会有事的 回去工作
He'll live. Get back to work.
他看不见要怎么工作 他需要验光师
He can't work if he can't see. He needs an optometrist.
幸好
Lucky for you,
小镇虽然所剩无几 但还有个验光师
we've got a great one right here in what's left of our town.
是在眼形大楼里吗
You mean the building shaped like an eye?
对 奥威尔医生给所有工人看眼睛
Yeah, Dr. Orwell treats all the workers.
你可能在欢迎材料包里看到了那里的优♥惠♥券
You probably saw the coupon in your welcome packet.
我带你去吧
I better get you there.
没事的 或许我还能找到些答案
I'll be fine. Maybe I can find some answers.
或许我也能
Maybe I can find some answers, too.
你的残忍♥就像我往里面倒糖的
Your cruelty is as sweet as this coffee
这杯咖啡一样甜美
I'm dumping this sugar into.
乔治娜 我好怀念这些
Georgina, I missed this.
你 我 诡计
You, me, an evil scheme,
几起死亡
a little death.
极乐死亡[法语]
La petite mort.
你知道我喜欢你说西班牙语
You know I love it when you speak Spanish.
我们跑去欧洲
Let's run away to Europe
夺取一个漂亮的小国家吧
and find a charming little country to take over.
那孩子们呢
What about the children?
我们不应该先同居吗
Shouldn't we live together first?
波德莱尔孩子们
The Baudelaire children.
我来接
Let me.
奥威尔医生的办公室
Dr. Orwell's office.
老板 他要来了
Hey, boss. He's on his way.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表