剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
去你们遗孀婶婶家的路上吃吧
on the way to meet your dowager aunt.
-什么意思 -维奥蕾特 你真让我惊讶
- What's that? - Oh, Violet, I'm surprised at you.
你这么大的小姑娘应该知道
A girl your age should know that
出租车是一种收取公道车费载你去某处的车
a taxi is a car that takes you someplace for a reasonable fee.
这些钱应该够了
And this should just about cover it.
再见了 小波德莱尔们
Cheers, Baudelaires!
好运
Good luck.
-"遗孀"是寡妇的花哨说法 -谢谢
- "Dowager" is a fancy word for widow. - Thank you.
我们应该告诉他我们对薄荷过敏吗
Should we have told him we're allergic to peppermints?
没必要提起
It didn't seem worth mentioning.
我们还要考虑更重要的事
We have a lot more important things on our minds.
比如问问约瑟芬婶婶她知不知道
Like asking Aunt Josephine if she can help explain
为什么我们总会遇上各种奇怪又神秘的事
all the strange and mysterious things that keep happening to us.
以及如何打到车
And how to get a taxi.
谁想付点公道的车费让我载他去某处吗
Does anyone need a ride somewhere for a reasonable fee?
-小镇看上去人不多 -现在是淡季
- This town doesn't seem very crowded. - It's the off-season.
天气好的时候 小镇上挤满了人
When the weather's nice, this town is as crowded as can be.
但现在 这里就跟我早上碾过的猫一样
But around now, things are as dead as the cat
死气沉沉的
I ran over this morning.
坐稳
Hold on.
希望你们的约瑟芬婶婶为赫尔曼飓风的到来
I hope your Aunt Josephine has enough food and supplies
储备了足够的食物和补给 这场飓风据说很大
when Hurricane Herman arrives. It's supposed to be a doozy.
我准备坐在小木屋里读赫尔曼·麦尔维尔的小说
I'm gonna sit it out in a cabin with the works of Herman Melville
《白鲸》作者
一边吃一大罐素食辣椒
and a large pot of vegetarian chili.
飓风应该只会出现在海边吧
I thought hurricanes only occurred near oceans.
悲恸湖的水域这么大
With a body of water as large as Lake Lachrymose,
发生什么事都不奇怪
anything can happen.
有意思的是
You know, what's interesting
赫尔曼·麦尔维尔小说中的风暴
is the storms in Herman Melville's work
更多是隐喻 甚至是讽喻
are more metaphorical, or even allegorical,
和梭罗这种自然写实风格不一样
rather than the naturalistic style of someone like Thoreau,
你们懂吗
if you know what I mean.
海岸线代表了我们
The shore represents our
无力掌控有限生命的世俗本质
tenuous hold on the earthly nature of mortal existence,
而那些惊涛骇浪则代表
and the turbulent waters represent
我们生命中所遭遇的邪恶和麻烦
the villainy and troubles in our own lives.
就像一艘咄咄逼人的小船
Like a threatening rowboat
随着时间的流逝一点一点地靠近
getting closer and closer with each passing moment.
孤独
Solitude.
我内心视角的美妙沉思
Blissful contemplation of my inward eye.
只有当我一个人时才能求得灵感
Only when I am alone can I court the muse
规划我伟大计划的...
and dream up the next step in my...
下一步
glorious scheme.
下一步是什么 老大
And what is the next step, boss?
蛮力
Brute force?
不 我要想点配得上这恢弘场景的计划
No, no. I need something worthy of this grandiose locale.
光鲜浪漫的计划
Something dashing, something romantic.
从很多方面来说 大海是我的妻子
You know, in many ways, I am married to the sea.
这其实是一个大湖
This is actually a large lake.
大海是我的妻子 而大湖是我的女朋友
I am married to the sea, but my girlfriend is a large lake.
-大♥陆♥[婊] -我叫你别再那么叫我了
- Land ho! - I told you to stop calling me that.
我会和他说 "停几天 别管那头大白鲸了
I'd say to him, "Lay off the big white whale for a few days.
感受一下 度个假 放松下腿脚"
See how you feel. Take a vacation. Rest your leg."
你们的婶婶一个人住在这种地方
Your aunt must be a remarkable lady
肯定是一名很了不起的女性
to live all the way up here by herself.
我们听说约瑟芬婶婶威猛强大
We've been told Aunt Josephine is fierce and formidable.
肯定是喽
She must be.
-祝你们好运 -谢谢
- Good luck! - Thank you.
我希望她真能回答我们的问题
I hope she really can answer all of our questions.
我们不知道的东西太多了
There's so much we don't know.
感觉就好像站在悬崖边上
It's like we're standing on the edge of a precipice
根本不知道脚下是什么
with no idea what lies below.
事实上 的确如此
In fact, it was exactly like that.
不过我知道下面是什么
Although I do know what lies below,
是三百英尺的落差 和悲恸湖冰冷的湖水
which is a 300-foot drop into the freezing waters of Lake Lachrymose.
不过 站在悬崖边
Still, standing on a precipice
总比在悬崖边滑倒
is better than slipping on a precipice,
或摔下悬崖好
or falling over a precipice.
所以 在一切变糟之前
So, before things get worse,
我希望你们能够听从波德莱尔孩子们
I would advise that you take note of the three words
即将在约瑟芬婶婶前门上看到的三个字
the Baudelaires were about to find on Aunt Josephine's front door.
请走开
"Please go away."
别敲门 可能会扎到木刺
Don't knock. You might get splinters.
这扇门是木头做的 上面全是小木屑
This door is made of wood, which is teeming with tiny shards,
所以很可能被感染 你们绝对不能敲门
which in turn is teeming with infection. You must never knock.
不好意思 您说得很有道理
I'm sorry. I'm sure you're right about all of that.
我们找约瑟芬婶婶
We're looking for our Aunt Josephine.
我是维奥蕾特·波德莱尔
I'm Violet Baudelaire,
这是我的弟弟妹妹...
and these are my siblings--
克劳斯和珊妮 当然了 快进来
Klaus and Sunny, of course, of course. Come in. Come in!
-门铃好像没用 -没连电源
- The doorbell didn't appear to be working. - It's disconnected.
可能会触电
There is the danger of electrocution.
小心不要碰到电♥话♥
And be careful not to bump into the phone.
我读过不少关于电的书
I've read quite a bit about electricity,
我相信门铃和电♥话♥都很安全
and I'm reasonably certain that doorbells and telephones are safe.
如果你装了有故障的起搏器就未必了
Not if you have a faulty pacemaker.
有人装了有故障的起搏器吗
Does someone here have a faulty pacemaker?
没有 但是再小心也不为过
No, but you can never be too careful.
你和我们的约瑟芬婶婶一起住吗
Do you live with our Aunt Josephine?
我就是你们的约瑟芬婶婶
I am your Aunt Josephine.
-真的吗 -是的 当然了
- You are? - Yes, of course.
-你确定吗 -当然了
- Are you sure? - Of course I'm sure.
不过我更喜欢用"肯定" 跟我来
Although, I prefer the word "certain." Follow me.
不过小心地毯 你们可能会绊倒摔断脖子
But mind the rug. You might trip and break your necks.
威猛的约瑟芬婶婶
Fierce Aunt Josephine.
强大的约瑟芬婶婶
Formidable Aunt Josephine.
"德尔莫" "德尔莫"是什么意思
"Delmo"? What do you mean by "delmo"?
我自诩英语大♥师♥
I consider myself an expert on the English language,
但我不知道"德尔莫"是什么意思
and I have no idea what the word "delmo" means.
珊妮现在还不会说话 只是婴儿牙牙学语
Sunny doesn't speak fluently yet. Just baby talk, mostly.
你们来得正是时候
Well, you have arrived just in time.
我知道你们已经见过不少怪事
I know you've seen many unusual things.
-是的 -你们肯定有很多问题
- Yes, we have. - And you must have many questions.
-是的 -在我的图书馆里
- Yes, we do. - In my library,
你们能找到所有想要的答案
you will find all the answers that you need.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Are you ready? - We're ready.
那开门吧
Then open the door.
就...推开木门板吧
Just... just push on the wood.
把手可能会突然碎裂 击伤你们的眼睛
The knob could shatter into a million pieces and hit your eyes!
悲恸湖
Lake Lachrymose.
我熟知水域中每座岛和岸边的每个岩洞
I know every island in its waters and every cave along its shores.
但现在我只能远远地看着
But now I can only stand to look at it from far away.
所以我不能到码头接你们
That's why I couldn't meet you on the docks.
过去给我留下的阴影太深
I'm too haunted by the past.
这和我们的父母有关吗
Does this have anything to do with our parents?
没有 这和我的丈夫有关...
Certainly not. It has to do with my husband...
艾克 他是我最好的朋友 我的搭档
Ike. He was my best friend, my partner,
也是我所认识的少数
and one of the few people I knew
能含着饼干吹口哨的人之一
who could whistle with crackers in his mouth.
他最擅长吹贝多芬第四首弦乐四重奏
His specialty was Beethoven's fourth string quartet.
-我们的妈妈也会 -她最擅长
- Our mother could do that. - Her specialty
吹莫扎特第十四交响曲
was Mozart's 14th symphony.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
我们都是朋友 你们的父母和我和艾克
We were all friends, your parents and Ike and me.
我们曾经在海岸边野餐
We used to gather on these shores for picnics
还创立了我们的密♥码♥
and to develop our own secret codes.
我们的父母创立过密♥码♥
Our parents developed secret codes?
我永远不会忘记我们最后一次野餐
I'll never forget our last picnic.
我提醒艾克
I warned Ike
吃完后得等上一小时才能下湖
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表