剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
求你们不要把我扔下船 我好害怕
Please don't throw me overboard! I'm too frightened!
没人会把你扔下船的
Nobody's gonna throw you overboard.
-没法划船了 -反正划船也没用
- Well, rowing's not gonna work. - Rowing won't help anyway.
这艘船要沉了 我们需要帮助
This boat is sinking. We need help.
我们在湖中♥央♥ 谁会来帮我们
How are we gonna get help in the middle of a lake?
我们需要发信♥号♥♥
We just need a signal.
没错 亲爱的 闭上你的眼睛
That's right, darling. Close your eyes.
我害怕的时候就会这么做
That's what I do when I'm afraid.
屏蔽恐惧总能让我感觉好一些
It always makes me feel better to block out the fear.
我们都闭上眼睛
Let's all close our eyes,
假装我们在看对我们这个年纪的人来说
as if we're watching some on-screen entertainment
太吓人的电视节目
that's too scary for people our age.
维奥蕾特不是在屏蔽什么
Violet's not blocking out anything.
她是在集中精力
That's how she concentrates.
火警
Fire alarms.
-什么 -火警
- What? - Fire alarms.
不要再提其他可怕的东西了
Please don't say any more scary things.
我已经够怕了
I'm frightened enough.
火警是求救的好办法
Fire alarms are an excellent way to signal for assistance.
我们需要声音 我们需要亮光
We need noise, we need light.
-我们得生火 -这样不会让我们更危险吗
- We need to start a fire. - Won't that get us in more danger?
如果我们点火制♥造♥亮光 敲桶制♥造♥声音
If we start a fire for light and hit the bucket for noise,
我们就能吸引注意力
we can attract attention.
生火太难了 这里的一切...
It'll be hard to start a fire. Everything here is...
都被风暴打湿了
wet from the storm!
不是一切 约瑟芬婶婶 我需要你的围巾
Not everything. Aunt Josephine, I need your scarf.
不 我更需要我的围巾来保护我的脖子
No! I need it more. I need it to protect my neck.
我没时间和你争
I don't have time to argue with you.
我是想救每个人的命
I'm trying to save each of our lives!
正确的表达是"救所有人的命"
The expression is "saving all of our lives"
而不是"救每个人..."
not "saving each of our--"
坐下
Sit down!
天啊
Oh, my God!
我们要怎么点燃这个
How do we light this?
可以摩擦起火
Well, there's friction,
但那需要技术 耐心和干燥的条件
but that requires technique, patience and dry conditions.
肯定还有其他办法
There has to be another way.
光的折反射原理
The scientific principle of the divergence and refraction of light.
光的折反射原理
The scientific principle of the divergence and refraction of light?
光的折反射原理
The scientific principle of the divergence and refraction of light.
你知道有些坏人会用放大镜烧蚂蚁
You know, when horrible people use a magnifying glass to burn ants.
奥拉夫以前就这么干
Olaf used to do that.
理论上讲
Theoretically,
如果我能从灯塔光束中收集到足够光线...
if I can catch enough light from the lighthouse beam...
-看上去不大可能 -尽力就行
- That seems unlikely. - Just try your best.
我尽力也没用 结果怎样就是怎样
It doesn't matter if I try my best. What matters is what happens.
没用 角度不对
It won't work! The angle's wrong.
必须得让光线从某个地方
The light just needs to refract off
反射到我们这里
of something else to reach us.
没有别的东西了 只有我们了
There is nothing else. We're all alone.
我好像看到下面有东西
I think I see something down there!
要是我们带了小望远镜就好了
If only we brought the spyglass.
拿这个凑合吧
These will have to do.
-你成功了 -我们成功了
- You did it. - We did it.
是一架飞机
It's a plane.
克劳斯 收下船帆
Klaus, lower the sail.
救命
Help!
救我
Save me!
救我
Save me!
-救命 救命 -救我
- Help! Help! - Save me!
是一艘被困的小船
It's a small boat in distress.
怎么会有人飓风刚过就到湖上来了
Why would anybody be on the lake so soon after a hurricane?
也许他们也是想联♥系♥上他们的家人
Maybe they're trying to reach their family, too.
-他们不行了 -除非我们帮他们
- They'll never make it. - Unless we help them.
我能飞低点 把速度降至80节
I could fly low, reduce our speed to 80 knots.
我们得想办法把他们救上来
We need to find a way to extract them.
我还拿着那个爪钩就好了
I wish we had that grappling hook.
等等 有渡船靠近了
Wait, ferry approaching.
-能赶到吗 -正在靠拢
- Can it make it? - Pulling up now!
他们会没事的
They'll be okay.
我们俩的情况可就没这么乐观了
Which might be more than I can say about us.
降落时可能会比较颠簸 做好准备
This might be a bit of a rough landing. Brace yourself.
时刻如此
I always do.
我们得救了
We're saved!
我们得救了
We are saved!
天啊
Oh, my!
上帝啊 真是舒了口气
Oh, my goodness. What a relief.
真不知道该怎么谢你
We don't know how to thank you.
我能想到一个办法
I can think of a way.
不
Oh, no!
你可以不再伪装死亡
You can stop faking your death
不再逃跑 不再相互拯救
and running away and rescuing each other
逼得我只能驾渡船
and making me ferry around
在这个该死的湖里找你们
this godforsaken lake searching for you.
做家长真是个体力活儿
Parenting is exhausting.
你不是我们的家长 也永远不会是
You're not our parent and you never will be.
恰恰相反
On the contrary,
现在坡先生正在
Mr. Poe is putting the finishing touches
完成你们的收养文件
on your adoption papers this very moment.
几小时后 你们都将姓贾
In a few hours, you will be Violet, Klaus and Sunny Sham.
等我们解释清楚
When we explain that
是你逼约瑟芬婶婶写下那封遗书
you forced Aunt Josephine to write that note,
坡先生就会把领养文件撕成碎片
Mr. Poe will tear those adoption papers into a thousand pieces.
坡先生会信谁
And who is Mr. Poe going to believe?
一家信誉良好的湖边帆船租赁机构店主
The owner of a respectable lakeside rental agency,
还是三个偷船的离家出走小鬼
or three runaway pip-squeaks who go around stealing boats?
我们偷那艘船
We only stole that boat
只是为了把约瑟芬婶婶从她的藏身处接出来
to retrieve Aunt Josephine from her hiding spot
好让她告诉大家你可怕的计划
so she could tell everybody about your terrible plan.
真的吗
Is this true?
你想背叛我
You were going to betray me?
我们相识那么多年
After all the years we spent together?
那么多次一起在海边野餐
After all of those picnics by the shore?
我给过你丈夫那么多
After all of those shredded beef tamales
碎牛肉粉蒸肉
I served to your husband?
我们有那么多共同的秘密
After all the secrets we had shared?
是的 我是要背叛你
Yes! I was going to betray you,
这三个孩子给了我这么做的勇气
and these three children gave me the courage to do so.
他们父母被杀后
Ever since their parents were killed,
他们是如此威猛强大
they have been so fierce and formidable,
一次又一次从你的魔爪中逃离
again and again escaping from your clutches.
我这些年来又做了什么
And what have I done all these years?
只会躲在我的房♥子里 我受够了
Nothing but hide in my house. Well, enough of that.
我的房♥子就是摔下山崖 我也不在乎
My house can topple off a cliff for all I care.
回头再说
Later.
我要再度变回那个威猛强大的自己
I am ready to be fierce and formidable again myself,
来面对你 奥拉夫伯爵
and to face you, Count Olaf!
我受够你的阴谋了
I have had enough of your schemes!
我受够你的计划了
I have had enough of your plots!
我受够你的贪婪和背叛了
I have had enough of your greed and your betrayal.
听我说 奥拉夫 你这个恶人 坏蛋
Listen to me, Olaf, you villain, you wretch,
你这个毫无演技的演员
you vastly untalented actor!
我要告诉你一些
I'm going to tell you something
我早就该告诉你的事
I should've told you a long time ago.
那是什么呢
And what might that be?
是曾经
It's "have"!
什么
What?
你说"我们有那么多共同的秘密"
You said, "After all the secrets we had shared."
你本该说"我们曾经有那么多共同的秘密"
You should have said, "After all the secrets we have shared."
你犯了一个严重的语法错误
You made a serious grammatical error!
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表