剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
The Baudelaire children will be destroyed,
他们的财产将落入我的手中
and their fortune will be mine.
该死
Rats!
你和你那些可笑的同僚都会被一扫而空
You and your ridiculous comrades will be swept away.
-我们走着瞧 -没错 走着瞧
- We'll see about that. - Yes, we will.
这话是我说的 随你怎么逼我...
That's what I'm saying. You can push me around all you want--
-谢谢 -但约瑟芬会阻止你的
- Thank you. - But Josephine will stop you.
孩子们也会阻止你的
The children will stop you.
据报告称他们天赋异禀
Reports indicate that they have incredible gifts.
约瑟芬
Josephine?
礼物
Gifts!
给维奥蕾特的 是个可爱的娃娃
For Violet, a lovely doll...
还配了好几套服装
with plenty of outfits.
她的名字叫妙潘妮
Her name is Pretty Penny.
她是不是很可爱呀
Isn't she adorable?
她看起来有点像居里夫人
She looks a little like Madame Curie.
给克劳斯的 是一副牌
For Klaus, a deck of cards.
我从没当过小男孩
I have never been a young boy,
但我听说他们都喜欢玩牌
but I hear they enjoy card games.
我曾经读过一本关于赌博合法化历史的书
I once read a book about the history of legalized gambling.
给小珊妮的 是一个拨浪鼓
And for little Sunny, it is a rattle.
它会发出响声
It makes a little noise.
你们喜欢吗
Do you like them?
您真是太慷慨了 约瑟芬婶婶
It's very generous of you, Aunt Josephine.
我知道我家不是最温暖的
Well, I know my home isn't the warmest place,
但如果你们守规矩的话
but if you follow the rules,
这里一定会很安全
it will be a safe one.
作为你们的监护人
And as your guardian,
你们的安全就是我最大的责任
your safety is my greatest responsibility.
这也是为什么我每晚都要把罐子放在门边窗边
That is why I put cans near all the doors and windows each night.
假如有盗贼进来的话
In case any burglars come in,
他们会被罐子绊倒并惊醒我们
they trip over the cans and wake us up.
可如果我们被吵醒
But what if we're awake
那不就跟恼怒的盗贼共处一室了吗
in the house with an angry burglar?
恼怒的盗贼 在哪
Angry burglar? Where?
约瑟芬婶婶 您一定很担心赫尔曼飓风吧
Aunt Josephine, you must be very worried about Hurricane Herman.
-飓风 -赫尔曼
- Hurricane? - Herman.
出租车司机说有场大风暴朝我们这边来了
The taxi driver said it's a huge storm headed our way.
老天爷啊
Oh, dear.
我们需要食物 和补给
We'll need food! We'll need supplies!
我们必须马上全部动身去镇上
We must all go to town immediately.
也许我可以和姐♥妹♥们♥留在这里
Maybe my sisters and I could stay here.
好主意
Good point.
天知道在小镇上会发生什么
You never know what might happen in a small town.
你们读过桑顿·怀尔德的作品吗
You ever read Thornton Wilder?
美国小说家 剧作家
代表作《我们的小镇》
也许我们都该留下
Perhaps we should all stay here.
是啊 但假如我们在飓风来袭期间
Of course, but what if we run out of food
吃完了存粮怎么办
in the middle of a hurricane?
-那岂不是很可怕吗 -极其可怕
- Wouldn't that be frightening? - Terrifyingly frightening?
我去去就回 孩子们
I won't be long, children!
别做什么危险的事
Don't do anything dangerous!
就是那些我不会做的事
You know, anything I wouldn't do!
-不会的 -不做您不会做的事
- Of course not! - Nothing you wouldn't do!
我知道你不喜欢那声音
I know you don't care for the sound,
但也许我可以用你的拨浪鼓发明一个盗贼警报
but maybe I could use your rattle to invent a burglar alarm
这样约瑟芬婶婶就不用依赖一堆罐子了
so Aunt Josephine won't have to rely on piles of cans.
珊妮 你可以把我的牌拿去玩
And, Sunny, you can have the deck of cards.
你比我更喜欢玩扑克
You enjoy playing poker more than I do.
这样你就只能玩娃娃了
That leaves you with the doll.
许多男孩子都喜欢玩娃娃的
Plenty of boys enjoy playing with dolls.
虽然我还是更希望是书
Although, I would rather a book.
这不太公平
That doesn't seem fair.
至少约瑟芬婶婶付出了努力
At least Aunt Josephine's trying.
她想送我们礼物
She wanted to get us gifts,
尽管她不知道我们喜欢什么
even though she didn't know what we liked.
我们不该抱怨的
We shouldn't complain.
你说得对 她是好意
You're right. She means well.
尽管她害怕一切事物 但我们不该抱怨
Even though she's terrified of everything, we shouldn't complain.
你说得对
You're right.
-我还是想抱怨 -我们开工吧
- I want to complain anyway. - Let's get to work.
约瑟芬婶婶说我们所需的一切答案
Aunt Josephine told us that all the answers we need
都在她的图书馆里
were in her library,
但她犯了一个语法错误
but she made a grammatical error.
等等 我没听错吧
Wait, let me get this straight.
约瑟芬婶婶犯了一个语法错误
Aunt Josephine made a grammatical error?
"图书馆"是单数 意思是只有一个
The word "library" is singular, meaning one.
但这可不是一个图书馆 而是两个
But this isn't one library, it's two.
一个是你看得见的...
The one you see here...
一个是你看不见的
and the one you don't.
约瑟芬婶婶也许不愿敞开心扉
Aunt Josephine might not open up,
但她的保险箱或许能开
but her safe might.
那可不容易打开
That won't be easy.
这也是人们用保险箱的原因
That's why people have safes.
大部分保险箱用三个数字做密♥码♥
Most safes use three numbers.
那就是数千种可能的组合
That means that there are thousands of possible combinations.
是一百万
One million.
约瑟芬婶婶说
Aunt Josephine said that
她和我们的父母创立了密♥码♥
she and our parents developed secret codes.
有些密♥码♥中 会用数字替代字母和词
In some codes, numbers substitute for letters and words.
如果是词 那必须是她记得住的词
If it's words, it'd have to be something she'd remember.
她在乎的东西
Something she cares about.
-"语法" -字太多
- "Grammar"? - Too many letters.
她还在乎什么 冷餐
What else does she care about? Cold food?
门铃安全
Doorbell safety?
不回答一切我们想问的问题
Avoiding questions about anything we want to know?
正好三个字母
That's three letters long.
I是字母表中第九个字母
"I" is the ninth letter of the alphabet.
K是11
Eleven for "K."
E是5
And "E," the fifth.
饼干
Crackers?
高音调的贝多芬曲谱
Very high-pitched Beethoven.
那是艾克喜欢吹的音乐 看
That's Ike's whistling music. And look...
约瑟芬婶婶玩鳄鱼摔跤
Aunt Josephine wrestling with an alligator?
还把鳄鱼打趴了
And winning.
拳击 空中跳伞
Boxing. Skydiving.
谁会为了好玩跳飞机啊
Who jumps out of a plane for fun?
生火做饭
Cooking with fire.
-她原本什么都不怕 -她遭遇了什么
- She wasn't scared of anything. - What happened to her?
《秘密组织不完整历史》
The Incomplete History of Secret Organizations.
一起答案都在里面
All the answers are in here.
哪怕我们的监护人不肯说
Even if our guardian won't tell us anything,
我们还是可以找到答案
we can still find out what we're looking for.
别碰门把手 别碰门把手
Not the doorknob! Not the doorknob!
小波德莱尔们
Baudelaires.
孩子们 你们在这儿
Baudelaires, there you are.
珊妮
Sunny!
我在镇集市兼宠物动物园
I found something very interesting
找到了样很有趣的东西
at the town market and petting zoo.
青柠
Limes.
我在镇集市兼宠物动物园
I found two very interesting things
找到了两样很有趣的东西
at the town market and petting zoo.
其一 没错 价格公道的大量青柠
One, yes, a great deal of limes at a reasonable price.
非常适合做冷青柠汤
It's perfect for cold lime stew.
另一样就更棒了
The other is even better.
很棒的东西
Something wonderful.
小波德莱尔们 我知道
Baudelaires, I know
我让你们 还有很多其他人失望
I am a disappointment to you and to countless others.
你们或许不信 但我曾是个威猛强大的女人
Believe it or not, I used to be a fierce and formidable woman.
你们父母和我以前不止是朋友
Your parents and I were more than friends.
我们是同事
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表