剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
- Well, how'd she do that? - Oh, I don't know.
你猜猜看
Well, take a guess.
是某种...
Well, some sort of, uh--
-什么 -绳子玩意
- Some sort of what? - Uh, ropey thing.
-是爪钩 -她说是爪钩
- It was a grappling hook. - She says it was a grappling hook.
-她哪弄来的爪钩 -不知道 老板
- Where'd she get a grappling hook? - I don't know, boss.
她是我的
She's mine.
不 老板 我当然明白她是你的
No, yes, boss, of course I understand she's yours.
-待在那儿 我马上就来 -好的
- Stay there. I'll be right up. - Uh... okay.
-再见 -通话完毕
- Goodbye. - Over and out.
-完毕 什么意思 -"通话完毕"吗
- Over? What is that supposed to mean? - "Over and out"?
-我觉得... -什么
- I mean. I think it's-- - It's what?
-就是一种... -一种什么
- It's kind of an... a, uh... - Kind of an a what?
-对讲机用语 再见的意思 -说再见
- Walkie-talkie slang for goodbye. - Say that.
抱歉 好吧 好
I'm sorry. Okay, fine. Yeah.
-好吧 天 一会儿见 -好 再见
- Well, for God... See you soon. - Okay. Goodbye.
奥拉夫伯爵对他的新娘很生气
Count Olaf is very displeased with his bride.
我不是他的新娘
I'm not his bride.
很快就是了
Oh, very soon you will be.
这就意味着很快我就是你的姻亲手下了
Which means that I will soon be your henchperson-in-law.
有人说这世上最难的工作
You know, some people say that the hardest job in the world
就是抚养小孩
is raising a child.
但没有比构思
But it is nothing compared to conceiving,
创作 导演 制♥作♥
writing, directing, producing
并主演一部话剧
and performing in a theatrical presentation
以窃取他们死去父母的财产更难的事了
for the purposes of stealing their dead parents' fortune.
这项任务非常艰巨
It's a very difficult job,
我绝不会让你们这些孤儿破坏了我的大计
and I will not have any orphans mucking it up.
你休想染指我们的财产
You'll never touch our fortune.
克劳斯...
Klaus...
我想染指什么就能染指什么
I'll touch whatever I want.
等这玩意的...
When the sand runs out in the...
沙流光
whatchamacallit...
你姐姐就是我妻子了
your sister will be married to me.
发生了什么 我们为什么被关在这里
What happened? Why are we up here?
我想用我的发明
Tried to rescue Sunny using
爬上塔楼救珊妮
an invention of mine to climb up the tower.
那么高 你肯定很害怕
It's so high. You must have been terrified.
没有嫁给奥拉夫伯爵的念头可怕
It's not as scary as the thought of marrying Count Olaf.
很遗憾没有用
I'm sorry it didn't work.
我的发明很有用 只不过被抓到了
The invention worked fine. I just got caught.
我们得在沙漏中的沙子漏完之前
We've got to rescue Sunny and get out of here
带着珊妮离开这里
before the sand runs out of the hourglass.
我没意识到这沙子漏得这么快 我网购的
I didn't realize the sand went so quickly. I bought it online.
你们得来回翻转几次 这样
You're gonna need to flip it a couple of times, like, okay?
别碰那婴儿
And don't touch the baby!
-没事的 珊妮 -坚持[吊]住
- It's gonna be okay, Sunny. - Just hang in there.
没事的 他不是在取笑你
It's okay. He didn't mean it as a joke.
你能发明点东西帮我们逃出去吗
Do you think you could invent something to help us escape?
也许吧
Maybe.
你觉得你能研究出一个办法
Do you think you could research a way
让我们从婚礼上脱身吗
to get us out of the wedding?
也许吧
Maybe.
我相信在你的人生中
I am certain that over the course of your own life,
你会发现有些房♥间
you have noticed that certain rooms
能反映出居住者的性格
reflect the personalities of the occupants.
比如说
For instance...
在我的孤独小窝中 我...
in my own lonely room, I have...
收集了各种对我来说非常重要的东西
gathered a collection of things which are important to me,
包括关于波德莱尔孤儿们的所有笔记
including all of my notes on the Baudelaire orphans,
和我在旅途中收集的几样重要物品
a few crucial objects that I have gathered in my travels
以及...
and...
一张模糊的照片
a blurry photograph...
很久以前拍的 这是一位叫碧翠丝的女人
taken a long time ago, of a woman named Beatrice,
我时常会拿出来看上几眼
which I look at from time to time
然后继续在一家曾显赫一时的剧院对面
while writing this account from across
记录这些事件
what was once a prominent theater,
它跟孩子们在奥拉夫伯爵的
no more able to help the Baudelaires
塔楼上找到的东西一样 帮不了他们什么
than the objects they found in Count Olaf's tower room.
如果我们有煤油 就能用那些旧酒瓶
If we had kerosene, we could make Molotov cocktails
做莫洛托夫鸡尾酒
with those old wine bottles.
-莫洛托夫鸡尾酒是什么 -小炸♥弹♥
- What are Molotov cocktails? - They're small bombs.
如果我们扔出去 就能吸引注意力
If we throw them out the window, we could attract attention.
但是我们没有煤油
But we don't have any kerosene.
如果你不说"我愿意"
If you don't say "I do"
也不亲手签署那份文件
and you don't sign the document with your own hand,
你在法律上就不算结了婚
then you won't be legally married.
但那样奥拉夫就会把珊妮从塔上扔下去
But then Olaf will drop Sunny off the tower.
没错
Certainly would.
来吧 孤儿们 吉时已到
Come, orphans. It's time for the big event.
我的同事
My associate here...
你们好 又见面了
Hello, good to see you again.
会陪着你们的妹妹 我们会使用这些对讲机
...will stay with your sister and we will be in constant contact
随时保持联络
with the use of these walkie-talkies.
如果今晚的演出出现任何问题
If anything goes wrong during tonight's performance,
你们的妹妹就会被摔死 走吧
your sister will be dropped to her death. Shall we?
-我们马上回来 珊妮 -别担心
- We'll be back soon, Sunny. - Don't worry.
走吧
Come on.
奥拉夫伯爵
Count Olaf,
我是《每日琐碎报》的埃莉诺拉·坡
Eleanora Poe, from the Daily Punctilio.
扮演一位英俊的男人是一个很勇敢的选择
Taking the role of a handsome man is certainly a brave choice.
这对你来说困难吗
Is it a stretch for you?
作为一名演员
Well, as an actor,
我认为剧场演出是一种比网络电视
I think live theater is a much more powerful medium
更有力的媒介
than, say, streaming television.
那你如何回应关于这场演出只是一场
And how do you respond to rumors that this whole production
-邪恶计划的谣言呢 -邪恶计划
- is nothing more than an evil plot? - Evil plot?
这里只有舞台上所呈现的邪恶计划
The only evil plot going on is the one you'll see on stage.
请坐
Take your seats.
-好 8点拉幕 -确认
- All right, curtain 8:00 p.m. - Check.
-中场休息 9点15 -确认
- Intermission, 9:15. - Check.
第二幕 9点30 除非上座率很高
Act two, 9:30, unless concession sales are strong.
-确认 -婚礼大概在10点左右
- Check. - The wedding will be around 10:00 P.M.,
然后是香槟祝酒
followed by champagne toasts,
提供蛋糕和手抓食物的晚宴
reception with cake and finger food,
以及在墨西哥餐馆的余兴派对
then the after-party at the Mexican place.
确认
Check.
我很高兴波德莱尔孩子们适应了新生活
I'm just glad the Baudelaires are adjusting to their new life.
我之前对奥拉夫伯爵心存疑虑
I had my doubts about Count Olaf,
但现在看到他带三个孩子走进剧院
but now that I see he's putting three young children in the theater,
我的担忧都烟消云散了
all my anxieties are put to rest.
你们俩在婚礼戏之前好好待在这里
You two will stay right here until the wedding scene.
敢耍什么花头
Any sort of funny business,
你们的小妹妹就此落幕
and it's curtains for your baby sister.
我说的"落幕"是指
You see, "curtains" means that
你们的妹妹会从窗外掉下来
your sister will be dropped out of the window,
但这也是对剧院幕布的一种操作
but it's also a sort of play on theatrical curtains.
一分钟后拉幕
One minute to curtain.
-你看上去很棒 -别碎碎念让我分心
- You look great. - Don't distract me with idle chatter.
我正在入戏呢
I'm trying to get into character.
随便叫什么法官 婚礼戏之前坐在这里
Now, Justice Whatever, sit here until the wedding scene.
记住 你的说辞
Remember, you must use the
必须和真正的婚礼一模一样
exact same wording you use in an actual wedding.
绝对要说对
Get it absolutely right.
观众里有星探
There's talent scouts in the
正想找你这个年龄的新演员
audience looking for new actresses about your age.
星探 天啊
Talent scouts! Oh, my!
施特劳斯法官 我们能和你谈谈吗
Justice Strauss, may we speak to you?
别碎碎念让我分心
Don't distract me with idle chatter.
我正在入戏呢
I am trying to get into character.
计划有变 坐在这里 别让她分心
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表