剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
这些是什么
What is all this?
约瑟芬婶婶的遗书
It's Aunt Josephine's note.
-瞧 IT撇S -我记得
- Look, I-T-apostrophe-S. - I remember.
约瑟芬婶婶写的是"它是"
Aunt Josephine wrote "it's" as in "it is,"
但她实际上想写"它的" 意味"属于它"
when she meant "its" as in "belonging to it."
这个只是为了引起我们的注意
That was just to get our attention.
但是看第二句
But look at the second sentence.
"我的心如艾克一般冷"
"My heart is as cold as Ike."
约瑟芬婶婶明明说过
But Aunt Josephine said
她喜欢认为她丈夫在炎热的地方
she liked to think of her husband someplace hot.
"如冰一般冷"更能说得通
"As cold as ice" would make a lot more sense.
就是 除非这些并不是语法错误
Exactly! Unless these aren't grammatical mistakes at all.
而是一则讯息
They're a message.
约瑟芬婶婶说过她和艾克创立过密♥码♥
Aunt josephine said she and Ike developed secret codes.
这里是"冰"不是"艾克" 那就是C
C for "ice" instead of "ike."
"难以忍♥受"不是"南以忍♥受" 所以是U
U for "unbearable" instead of "inbearable."
-R D -还有LED
- r-d... - l-e-d.
颤栗洞
Curdled Cave.
那也是我得到的结果
That's where I got, too.
但是为什么她的遗书是讲某个洞的
But why would her last words be about some cave?
也许这不是她的遗书
Maybe they're not her last words.
或许她只是想让人们以为她死了
What if she only wants people to think that she's dead?
不在乎语法错误的人
People who don't care about grammatical errors.
-比如奥拉夫伯爵 -没错
- Like Count Olaf. - Exactly.
或许她还活着
What if she's alive
并且想让我们知道她藏身的地点呢
and wants us to know where she's hiding?
颤栗洞
Curdled Cave.
我们得找到她
We have to find her.
我们要怎么去颤栗洞
How are we gonna get to the Curdled Cave?
看这个虚线
Look at the dotted line.
看来摇摆渡船会驶往淡紫灯塔
It looks like the Fickle Ferry goes to the Lavender Lighthouse,
淡紫灯塔正好在颤栗洞旁边
which is right next to the cave.
我们到达摩克利斯码头时 我看过时刻表
I saw the schedule when we arrived at Damocles Dock.
摇摆渡船每17分钟发一次船
The Fickle Ferry leaves every 17 minutes.
拿上所有需要的东西
Let's gather everything we might need.
克劳斯
Klaus!
克劳斯
Klaus!
最后
And, finally,
还要处理约瑟芬婶婶房♥子的事宜
there is still the matter of Aunt Josephine's house to take care of.
-嗯 -表格一式五份 都需要填写
- Right. - Those forms need to be filled out in quintuplicate.
然后我们可以吃点薄荷糖
And then we can treat ourselves
这是我小时候第二喜欢的糖果
to my second favorite candy when I was a boy, peppermints.
悲恸湖旅游旺季期间
During tourist season at Lake Lachrymose,
摇摆渡船会拉着来自世界各地的游客
the Fickle Ferry brings visitors from all over the world
来享受阳光
to enjoy sunshine...
新鲜空气
fresh air...
熏鲭鱼
smoked mackerel.
渡船每17分钟一班 前往淡紫灯塔
The ferry leaves every 17 minutes to the Lavender Lighthouse,
游客们可以步行前往颤栗洞
where tourists can walk to Curdled Cave
也可以沐浴在灯塔淡紫色的灯光中
or they could bask in the lighthouse's pale purple glow.
但那是天气暖和的时候
But that's only when the weather is warm.
在淡季 悲恸湖的游客很少
During the off-season, Lake Lachrymose has very few visitors,
所以渡船公♥司♥在他们时间表
which is why the ferry company has added two words
最下面加了几个小字
to the bottom of their schedule in fine print,
这个词组的意思是
a phrase which here means
"你可能要到太迟才发现这行字"
"You might miss reading it until it was too late."
-"天气允许时" -那是什么意思
- "Weather permitting." - What does that mean?
就是说摇摆渡船现在不开
It means the Fickle Ferry isn't running at all.
那我们要怎么去颤栗洞
Then how are we gonna get to Curdled Cave?
这则悲伤的故事也有一段小字说明
There is also fine print attached to this sad tale.
很多人担心
A number of concerned people are worried
如果你看到波德莱尔孤儿们偷走一艘帆船
that if you watch the Baudelaire orphans steal a sailboat
在赫尔曼飓风中 驾船穿过悲恸湖...
and sail across Lake Lachrymose in the middle of Hurricane Herman...
我们要偷走一艘帆船
We're gonna steal a sailboat,
在赫尔曼飓风中 驾船穿过悲恸湖
sail across Lake Lachrymose in the middle of Hurricane Herman.
你可能也会想自己尝试一下
you might be tempted to do such a thing yourself.
我们还得偷这个
We're stealing these, too.
容我向你提出一条建议
So allow me to offer you a piece of advice,
尽管我对你一无所知
even though I don't know anything about you.
不要开走不属于你的帆船
Do not take a sailboat that does not belong to you.
这只是借 我们会还回来的
We're just borrowing it. We'll bring it back.
没人会知道我们在做什么
And nobody will even know what we're doing.
不要在飓风中驾驶那艘帆船
And do not attempt to sail that sailboat during a hurricane.
尤其 如果你像小波德莱尔们那样
Especially if, like the Baudelaires,
对帆船驾驶只有很大致的概念
you only have a vague idea of how a sailboat works.
我读过一些水上运动书籍
I've read some aquatic literature.
我们只需要用帆招风
All we've got to do is use the sail to catch the wind.
我在船只蓝图上见过这个杠杆
I've seen this lever in naval blueprints.
它叫船柄 是控制方向的
It's called the tiller. It steers the ship.
现在我们只需要在飓风中
Now all we have to do is sail across Lake Lachrymose
驾船穿过悲恸湖
in the middle of a hurricane.
在飓风中驾船穿过悲恸湖
Sailing across Lake Lachrymose in a hurricane
会面临诸多挑战
offers a plethora of challenges.
"诸多"一词在这里意为 "太多数不过来"
"Plethora" is a word which here means "too many to list,"
但我会试试
but I will try.
你的船可能会被卷入邪恶漩涡
Your boat might be tossed into the Wicked Whirlpool...
小心漩涡
Mind the whirlpool!
或是在怨恨岩上撞成碎片
or dashed to bits on the Rancorous Rocks.
小心岩石
Watch out for the rocks!
就算你非常幸运
And even if you were lucky enough
看到了淡紫灯塔淡紫色的灯光
to spy the faint purple beam of the Lavender Lighthouse...
是淡紫灯塔
It's the Lavender Lighthouse.
那也得有奇迹降临 你的船才不会在
it would be an outright miracle if your boat were not destroyed
颤栗洞崎岖的入口撞毁
at the craggy entrance of Curdled Cave.
幸运的是 小波德莱尔们很快将明白
Fortunately, the Baudelaires were about to learn
随便哪个本地天气预报员都能说出的道理
what any local weatherperson can tell you.
所有风暴都最终会过去
All storms eventually break.
包括赫尔曼飓风
Even Hurricane Herman.
悲恸湖其实还挺美的
Lake Lachrymose is actually very pretty.
我以前没注意过
I never noticed it before.
我想我们是习惯了
I guess we got used to
以约瑟芬婶婶的目光来审视它
looking at it through Aunt Josephine's eyes.
颤栗洞在待售
Curdled Cave is for sale.
是会想住在这么变幻莫测的地方
Who would want to live in such a phantasmagorical place?
那是什么声音
What is that sound?
应该是风声吧
Just the wind... probably.
我在哪里读过 风穿过狭窄的地方 如洞穴时
I read that when wind passes through small spaces, like caves,
它会发出异响 不用害怕
it can make strange noises. It's nothing to be afraid of.
我还是怕
I'm afraid of it anyway.
我也是
Me, too.
约瑟芬婶婶
Aunt Josephine?
你
Are you...
没事吧
okay?
你们解开了 我就知道你们能解开
You figured it out! I knew you could figure it out.
我就知道你们能破解我的讯息
I knew you would decode my message.
其实是克劳斯做到的
Klaus really did it.
但维奥蕾特会驾驶帆船
But Violet knew how to work the sailboat.
要不是维奥蕾特 我们根本过不来
Without Violet, we never would've made it here.
是珊妮看到了灯塔
Sunny spotted the lighthouse.
见到你们我好高兴
Well, I am so glad to see all of you.
让我喘口气
Just let me catch my breath
然后我就帮你们把东西拿进来
and I'll help you bring in your things.
-什么东西 -你们的行李啊
- What things? - Your luggage, of course.
希望你们带食物来了 我的吃完了
I hope you brought food. I'm out.
-我们没带食物来 -没有食物
- We didn't bring any food. - No food?
你们想跟我一起住在这洞里
How in the world did you expect to live with me in this cave
怎么能不带食物来
if you didn't bring any food?
我们不是来跟你同住的
We didn't come here to live with you.
那你们为什么来
Then why did you come?
不管那是什么词 珊妮 语法都不对
Whatever word that was, Sunny, it was grammatically incorrect.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表