剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
We were associates.
我们是同僚 同志
We were colleagues, comrades,
同党 同盟 志愿者
collaborators, allies, volunteers!
但如今时代艰难
But these are troubling times.
我知道你非常想念艾克
I know you miss Ike very much.
我也知道你们非常想念父母
And I know you miss your parents very much.
亲人的死亡真是件奇怪的事
It's a curious thing, the death of a loved one.
就好像在黑暗中爬楼梯回房♥间
It's like climbing the stairs to your room in the dark,
你以为还有一级台阶 其实不然
thinking that there's one more stair than there is.
你一脚踏空
And your foot falls through the air,
那黑暗的意外感令你难受
and there is a sickly feeling of dark surprise.
-就是这样 -非常可怕
- That's exactly what it's like. - It's terrifying.
但今天 我两手抱着青柠时 突然意识到
But today I realized, with my hands full of limes,
人不能一直害怕
you can't be terrified forever.
我觉得我准备好重新威猛强大起来了
I think I am ready to be fierce and formidable again.
-我觉得我们可以一起做到 -那太好了
- And I think we can do it together. - That sounds wonderful.
那么 我可以让你们几个孩子再单独待几小时吗
So, can I leave you children alone a few more hours?
他想带我去吃煎鸡蛋三明治
He wants to take me out for a fried-egg sandwich.
-什么 -我遇到个男人
- What? - I met a man,
一位绅士 就在镇集市兼宠物动物园遇见的
a gentleman, at the town market and petting zoo.
他的过去多灾多难
He has had a troubled past,
我们要一边吃煎鸡蛋三明治一边谈
and we're going to talk about it over a fried-egg sandwich.
能换换胃口吃点热的肯定不错
It'll be good to have something hot for a change.
我就是来拿件暖和
I just wanted to get a warm cardigan
又彰显身材的羊毛衫
that's flattering to my figure.
你要去约会
You're going on a date?
别那么粗俗 维奥蕾特
Don't be vulgar, Violet.
那不是约会 还不一定呢
It is not a date, necessarily.
只是两个成年人 一起共度美好时光
It's just two adults sharing quality time together
一边吃着铐好的黑面包和嫩嫩的蛋黄
over toasted rye bread and runny yolks.
对他好一点 好吗
Be nice to him, won't you?
我去拿毛衣 你们闲聊一下
Just make small talk while I get my sweater.
船长
Captain!
船长
Captain!
我这跛腿不能走得更快了 约瑟芬
I'm hobbling as fast as I can, Josephine.
晚上好 孩子们
Well, good evening, children.
我叫贾船长 大海就是我的家
My name is Captain Sham, and my home is the sea.
才不是
No, it isn't.
好吧 是一座大湖
Well, it's... it's a large lake.
别胡扯了
Don't be ridiculous.
好吧 我的家在一座大湖附近
All right, all right. My home is near a large lake.
认识你们很高兴
It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
我们已经认识你了 你是奥拉夫伯爵
We've already made your acquaintance. You're Count Olaf.
奥拉夫伯爵
Count Olaf?
你们干吗要说起那么可怕的人
Why would you bring up such a terrifying person?
奥拉夫伯爵
Count Olaf!
我正要鼓起勇气去穿上我的羊毛衫
Just as I was working up the courage to go put on my cardigan.
幸好有位船长来保护我们周全
Good thing we have a sea captain to keep us safe.
约瑟芬婶婶 他不是个船长
Aunt Josephine, this is not a sea captain.
这是奥拉夫伯爵
This is Count Olaf.
克劳斯 我太震惊了
Klaus, I am shocked!
是真的
It's true.
你的语法让我震惊
I am shocked at your grammar.
不能说 "这是奥拉夫伯爵"
You can't say, "This is Count Olaf."
应该说 "他是奥拉夫伯爵"
The proper sentence is, "He is Count Olaf."
奥玛伯爵是谁 听上去是个帅哥
Who is this Count Omar? He sounds handsome.
他有一样的锐利眼神和单条眉毛
He has the same shiny eyes and the same single eyebrow.
克劳斯 语法呢
Klaus! Grammar!
-那是眼罩 -文身
- That is an eyepatch. - The tattoo!
奥拉夫左脚踝上有一个眼睛文身
Count Olaf has a tattoo of an eye on his left ankle.
维奥蕾特
Violet...
他的左脚踝
this man's left ankle
在他做帆船租赁人时被吞噬掉了
was devoured during his duties as a sailboat rental agent.
我们就是这样认识的
That's how the two of us met.
-我买♥♥青柠时认识他的 -她买♥♥青柠时认识我的
- I was shopping for limes. - She was shopping for limes.
-可以吗 -你说吧
- Shall I? - Oh, you tell it.
-不 你来说 -好吧
- No, you tell it. - Very well.
那一切恍如昨日
I remember it as if it were yesterday.
但其实就发生在几小时前
Although it was only a few hours ago.
非常新鲜的莳萝 非常新鲜的莳萝
Very fresh dill. Very fresh dill.
听说贾船长来镇上了吗
Have you heard that Captain Sham is in town?
那个贾船长真是又帅 人又好
What a wonderful and handsome fellow that Captain Sham is.
鱼头 鱼头 新鲜的鱼头哦
Fish heads! Fish heads! Roly-poly fish heads!
-说到帅 -听说贾船长了吗
- Speaking of handsome... - Have you heard about Captain Sham?
我在自言自语关于贾船长的事
I'm talking to myself about Captain Sham.
-青柠 好多青柠 -青柠
- Limes. A whole lot of limes. - Limes!
-青柠 -我正需要青柠
- Limes. - I need some limes.
-我卖♥♥青柠 -柠檬酸
- I sell limes. - Oh, citric acid.
容我来吧 夫人
Would you allow me, madam?
我慧眼识柠
I have an eye for ripeness,
而且我一直觉得最酸的果肉
and I've always thought that the tangiest pulp
都有最硬的果皮
comes from the toughest rinds.
天呐
Oh, my.
不过你这么年轻 估计还理解不了吧 女士
Of course, you're probably far too young to understand that, Miss...
安威瑟 约瑟芬·安威瑟
Anwhistle. Josephine Anwhistle.
我是贾船长
I'm Captain Sham.
-那位勇敢的贾船长 -那位著名的贾船长
- The brave Captain Sham? - The famous Captain Sham?
-独一无二的贾船长 -没做伪装的贾船长
- The Captain Sham. - Who isn't in disguise?
-到处都有人提你的名字 -就是要这效果
- Oh, I've heard your name everywhere. - Yes, that's the idea.
我叫贾船长 大海就是我的家
My name is Captain Sham, and my home is the sea.
我以为你住附近呢
I would have thought you lived nearby.
大湖 大湖行了吧
Large lake, large lake.
我很高兴能结识一位本地人
I am so happy to make the acquaintance of a local personage.
我一直好孤单 自从我失去了我的...
I've been so lonely since I lost my...
左
Left.
左腿
Left leg.
我好遗憾
I'm so sorry.
嗯 我装了木质假肢
Yeah, I've been fitted with a wooden prosthetic.
-怎么回事 -用半根旧扫帚做的
- How did it happen? - Um, we used half of an old broom.
-不 我是指致残事故 -事故啊
- No, I mean, the accident. - Oh, the accident!
没人会理解的
Nobody could possibly understand.
无法理解
It's un-understandable.
我当时坐在我的船上...
I was sitting on my boat...
就像水手们那样
The way sailors do.
-享用着番茄橄榄意大利面 -这样完全寻常
- enjoying some pasta puttanesca... - Which is also totally normal.
-突然我撒了点面在腿上 -那是条多美的腿啊
- when I spilled some on my leg. - And a very handsome leg it was.
顷刻之间 水蛭就开始袭击我
Before I knew it, the leeches were attacking me.
-可怕 -吓人
- Terrible! - Ghastly!
我拼尽全力打退了它们
I fought them off as best I could.
-但我的右腿不够强壮 -是左
- But my right leg was not strong enough. - Left.
我的右腿不够强壮 没法救下我的左腿
My right leg was not strong enough to rescue my left leg.
-太糟糕了 -是啊 是很糟
- That's terrible. - Yes, it is terrible.
没人能够理解
And no one can understand.
-你能吗 陌生人 -不能
- Can you, stranger? - No.
-你呢 陌生人乙 -不能
- You, other stranger? - No.
-我也希望自己能理解 -因为你是那么帅
- I wish I could understand. - Because you're so very handsome.
瞧 没人能够理解
You see, nobody can understand,
所以我孤身一人
and that's why I'm all alone.
我能理解 贾船长
I can understand, Captain Sham.
-什么 -不可能
- What? - It can't be!
-不可 -思议
- Extra... - ...ordinary.
难以置信
I don't believe it.
我丈夫也遭遇了同样的事
That's just how it happened with my husband.
-不是意面吧 -水蛭
- That wasn't pasta. - Leeches.
我丈夫也是被悲恸湖水蛭害死的
I lost my husband to the Lachrymose Leeches.
老天爷 我完全不知道呢 我发誓
Good heavens! I had absolutely no idea. I swear.
我们都不知道
None of us did.
我都没听说过你丈夫艾克
I've never even heard of your husband Ike.
那么...
Then...
你是真的理解
you do understand.
-我认为我理解 -什么
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表