剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
Then maybe he's going to kill her, like he did Uncle Monty.
或许他想娶她 就像对我那样
Maybe he's gonna marry her, like he tried to do with me.
我能想到一百种结局
I can think of 100 different outcomes,
个个都很可怕
all of which are terrifying.
约瑟芬婶婶大概也是这感觉
That must be how Aunt Josephine feels.
那或许她是对的
Maybe she's right.
这世界是很可怕 我们是该害怕
The world is scary and we should be afraid.
不管我们去哪 奥拉夫伯爵总会追来
No matter where we go, Count Olaf will be there.
不管我们找谁 都没人相信我们
No matter who we tell, no one will listen to us.
我们没有安全之所
There is nowhere safe for us...
没有监护人能帮助我们
and no guardian can help us.
我们的父母再也回不来了
And our parents are never coming back.
"生活就是神秘事件的谜语"
"Life is a conundrum of esoterica."
-这是蒙蒂叔叔说的 -蒙蒂叔叔死了
- That's what Uncle Monty-- - Uncle Monty is dead.
约瑟芬婶婶还没有
Aunt Josephine isn't.
她不能在奥拉夫伯爵面前保护我们
She didn't protect us from Count Olaf,
但我们还能保护她
but we can still protect her.
我们必须警告她 哪怕这很危险
We have to warn her, even if it's dangerous.
你听上去不害怕
You don't sound scared.
记得妈妈的话吗 "先去做可怕的事"
Remember what Mother said? "Do the scary thing first--"
"然后再去害怕"
"And get scared afterwards."
我看看我能找到什么
I'll see what I can find.
我去做梯子
I'll work on that ladder.
*我啊*
*I, I, I*
*我爱大海*
*I love the sea*
*我之所以做了水手*
*The reason I'm a sailor 'cause*
*是因为那是唯一的人生道路*
*It's the only way to be*
*我爱纵帆船 我爱航船*
*Well, I love schooners And I love ships*
*我爱拖船*
*And I love that boat that tugs*
*我所有床单和地毯*
*I have nautical images*
*都印着航海图*
*On all my sheets and rugs*
听懂了吗
See what I did?
*我啊*
*I, I, I*
*我爱大海*
*I love the sea*
*我之所以做了水手*
*The reason I'm a sailor 'cause*
*是因为那是唯一的人生道路*
*It's the only way to be*
*我之所以做了水手*
*The reason I'm a sailor 'cause*
*是因为那是唯一的人生道路*
*It's the only way to be*
那其实是座大湖
It's a large lake, actually.
希望孩子们都安全
I do hope the children will be safe.
希望孩子们都安全
I do hope the children will be safe.
飞行应该会很顺利
We should have a clear flight,
如果不变天 飞机能开
provided the weather holds, the plane flies,
我们的敌人都没有空气炮的话
and none of our enemies have air cannons.
-听上去像 -我们的蜜月
- That sounds like-- - Our honeymoon.
-当时结果不是挺好 -现在不一样了
- Things worked out then. - Well, things change.
我们有三个需要我们的孩子
We have three children who need us,
他们现在就需要我们
and they need us now.
他们像他们的妈妈一样勇敢
They're brave, like their mother.
他们像他们的爸爸一样大胆
They're bold, like their father.
你破解讯息了吗
Have you decoded the message yet?
是"亡羊补牢
It says, "You can't lock up the barn
为时已晚"
after the horses are gone."
希望我们还不晚
I hope we're not too late.
-弹孔 -还真跟我们的蜜月一样
- Bullet holes. - It is like our honeymoon.
"亡羊补牢 为时已晚"这句话
The expression "You can't lock up the barn after the horses are gone"
是一个死后依然对我很重要的女人
was a favorite of a woman who meant a great deal to me,
最喜欢的一句话
even after she was trampled.
这句话的意思是 有时候 哪怕最妙的计划
The expression simply means that sometimes even the best of plans
也想到得太晚了
will occur to you when it is too late,
就好像我们所有人 现在都已经
just as all of us are far, far too late
来不及帮助小波德莱尔们了
to be of any help at all to the Baudelaires.
真希望我能回到过去 警告波德莱尔孩子们
I wish that I could go back somehow and warn the Baudelaires
那个遗憾的晚上将发生什么
about what would happen that sorry evening.
好多不眠之夜
I spend many sleepless nights
我都祈祷有厉害的发明
wishing there was some powerful invention,
或是关键的研究
some crucial bit of research,
让我可以改变波德莱尔孩子们悲惨的历史
that might enable me to change the Baudelaires' sad history.
但我只能一次次提醒自己
But again and again I remind myself
我根本做不了什么
that there was nothing I could do,
就好像波德莱尔孩子们也无法
just as the Baudelaires could do nothing
阻止那扇窗被打碎
to prevent that window from shattering.
那是什么声音
What was that?
好像是窗户被打碎的声音
It sounded like a window shattering.
约瑟芬婶婶
Aunt Josephine!
约瑟芬婶婶
Aunt Josephine?
约瑟芬婶婶
Aunt Josephine...
"维奥蕾特 克劳斯和珊妮
"Violet, Klaus and Sunny:
你们读到这封遗书时
By the time you read this note,
我的生命已走到它是尽头"
my life will be at it's end."
不
No.
"我的心如艾克一般冷 我的生活南以忍♥受"
"My heart is as cold as Ike, and I find my life inbearable."
约瑟芬婶婶
Aunt Josephine.
当然了 我不能回到过去
It is impossible to go back, of course,
告诉小波德莱尔们
and tell the Baudelaires
他们那晚的担忧是绝对合理的
that their fears that night were entirely rational.
我根本不可能回到过去告诉他们任何事
It is impossible to go back and tell them anything at all,
就好像约瑟芬婶婶的房♥子也不可能
just as it is impossible to put Aunt Josephine's house
再回到这崖顶上
back on top of this cliff.
我可以告诉你的是
I can tell you something.
当波德莱尔孩子们站在那里
I can tell you that, as the Baudelaires stood there
从约瑟芬家的大窗户向外望去
and gazed out the wide window of Josephine's house,
一心以为他们的监护人已经死去时
believing that their guardian was dead...
约瑟芬婶婶
Aunt Josephine.
他们其实想错了
...that they were wrong.
我可以告诉你约瑟芬婶婶其实没死
I can tell you that Aunt Josephine was not dead at all.
还没死
Not yet.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表