剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
It could be the translation.
或许法文原文更能讲得通
Maybe it makes more sense in the original French.
珊妮 这抛掷物合适吗
Sunny, do we have the right projectile?
珊妮·波德莱尔是个婴儿
Sunny Baudelaire was an infant,
这个词的意思是
a word which here means
"说话时尚只会发出
"A person of the age at which
一连串难以理解的吱呀声的人"
one mostly speaks in a series of unintelligible shrieks,"
所以大部分人不太理解她在说什么
so most people had trouble understanding what she was saying.
珊妮的沟通技巧虽然欠佳
What Sunny lacked in communication skills, however,
但她四颗牙齿的大小和锋利度却格外突出
she made up for with the size and sharpness of her four teeth.
太棒了 珊妮 谢谢你
That's perfect, Sunny. Thank you.
抱歉 维奥蕾特 但你为什么用左手
Excuse me, Violet, but why are you using your left hand?
我想看看我用左手能不能
I'm curious to see if I can skip the rock
把石头丢得像用右手那么远
as far with my left as I can with my right.
我无意挑刺
I don't mean to criticize,
但规范科学方法要求采用稳定分类
but standard scientific method calls for stable systematics.
你该用你惯用的右手
You should use your standard right-handedness.
这似乎是比较合理
That does seem reasonable.
克劳斯 爱因斯坦怎么说的来着
Klaus, what's that thing Einstein said?
"未知是我们可能经历的最美的体验
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.
它是一切真正艺术和科学的来源"
It is the source of all true art and science."
詹姆斯·布朗怎么说的来着
And what's that thing James Brown said?
美国灵魂乐教父
"我有股想大吼的冲动"
"I got something that makes me want to shout."
"我明白了一切问题的根源"
"I've got something that tells me what it's all about."
"我好厉害"
"I'm super bad!"
成功了
It worked.
我没想过不会成功
I never expected otherwise.
是啊 发明成功了
Yes, the invention worked.
现在离开正合适
This would be a perfect time to leave
就假装余下的故事
and pretend the rest of the story
也都是这么快乐成功吧
was just as happy and successful.
真希望妈妈爸爸能看到
I just wish Mother and Father had seen it.
这么突然地叫我们离开不像他们
It's not like them to send us off on our own so unexpectedly.
我是真希望能回到过去
Certainly, I wish I could go back
改变此刻波德莱尔一家的遭遇
and change the history of the Baudelaires at this very moment
避免即将到来的痛苦 磨难
rather than the descent into misery, tribulation and...
和可怕的麻烦
dire inconvenience which will occur shortly.
就是这雾气弄得怪吓人的
It only seems scary because of all the mist.
是坡先生
It's Mr. Poe.
那个银行家
From the bank?
他来做什么
What's he doing here?
-您好吗 -您好吗
- How do you do? - How do you do?
很好 谢谢
Fine, thank you.
今天天气不错
It's a nice day.
的确
It is a nice day.
我有很糟糕的消息要告诉你们
I have some very bad news for you children.
你们的父母在一场大火中罹难了
Your parents have perished in a terrible fire.
这场大火还烧毁了你们的整栋房♥子
They perished in a fire that destroyed your entire home.
我真的万分遗憾要带来这样的消息
I'm very, very sorry to have to tell you this...
亲爱的孩子们
my dears.
"罹难"就是"死了"
"Perished" means "killed."
我们知道"罹难"的意思
We know what "perished" means.
我花数月进行调查 多年来哭着入睡
I have spent months of research and years crying myself to sleep,
就是想查明波德莱尔大火的准确起因
trying to discover the precise cause of the Baudelaire fire.
但是我和我的同事们只能确定
But... all my associates and I have managed to learn is that
官方消防局
neither the official fire department
和志愿消防局
nor the volunteer fire department
都没能及时赶到 扑灭大火
arrived in time to stop the blaze.
顷刻之间
And within moments,
整栋波德莱尔别♥墅♥就被大火吞没
the entire Baudelaire mansion was engulfed in flames.
我根本没法向你们描述
It is useless for me to describe to you
维奥蕾特 克劳斯和珊妮
how terrible Violet, Klaus and Sunny
接下来的感受
felt in the time that followed.
如果你曾失去过至亲之人
If you have ever lost somebody very important to you,
那你已经知道那感觉了
then you already know how it feels.
如果你没有过 那你根本无法想象
And if you haven't... you cannot possibly imagine it.
我自己从未经历过这种事
I've never been through anything like this myself,
但我完全能想象你们的感受
but I can imagine just how you feel.
我猜你们会想看看你们家的废墟
I did think you'd want to see what remains of your home,
尽管它已经...基本上...
even though it is... more or less, um...
烧没了
It's all gone.
我想向你们保证
I just want to assure you Baudelaires
你们什么都...
that you have absolutely nothing...
我们什么都没了
We have absolutely nothing.
不用担心
...to worry about.
我是你们父母遗产的遗嘱执行人
I am the executor of your parents' estate,
所以我将处理
which means I'll be handling all matters
他们所有遗产的事务
concerning everything they left behind.
他们留下了什么
What did they leave behind?
财政保障
Financial security.
你们父母留下了巨额遗产
Your parents left behind an enormous fortune,
等维奥蕾特成年 就是她的了
which will be yours when Violet comes of age.
在那之前
Until then,
你们将被安置在合适的一个或多个监护人家里
you will be placed with the proper guardian, or guardians,
监护人将由我
as decided by myself
和我赔偿金理财的同事来选定
and my fellow bankers at Mulctuary Money Management.
道别吧 小波德莱尔们
Say goodbye, Baudelaires.
再见
Goodbye.
我们确定你们的指定监护人之前
Until we've identified your designated guardian,
你们先待在我家
you'll stay with my family.
不算太糟吧 小波德莱尔们
That's not so bad, is it, Baudelaires?
你们肯定会跟埃德加和艾伯特一见如故
I'm sure you'll become fast friends with Edgar and Albert.
-是大乌鸦 -是乌鸦
- It's a raven. - It's a crow!
-是大乌鸦 -是乌鸦
- It's a raven. - It's a crow!
是鸡肉 白切鸡
It's chicken. Boiled chicken.
还有煮土豆和焯豆角
And we have boiled potatoes and blanched string beans.
"焯"什么意思
What does "blanched" mean?
-就是"水煮" -谁问你了
- It means "boiled." - Nobody asked you.
好了 儿子
Now, now, son.
不 亲爱的 艾伯特没说错 没人问他们
No, my darling, Albert is right. Nobody asked the Baudelaires.
但是 亲爱的 看
But, honey, look!
亲爱的 还是别当着孩子的面
Dearest, maybe not in front of the children.
但我觉得能让他们开心点 阴沉沉的小客人们
But I thought it would cheer them up, the little Gloomy Guses.
我让我的明星记者写了一篇头版文章
I had my star reporter write an article for the front page
这样大家都会知道
so that everyone will know
你们的家园被毁 你们成了孤儿
your home was destroyed and you're orphans now.
头版啊
The front page!
有人一辈子都等不来
Some people wait a lifetime for that.
亲爱的 看 也提到你了
And darling, look... you're mentioned, too!
"银行业一显赫人士慷慨相助"
"Generosity shown by prominent member of the banking community."
如果你银行的老板看到
If your bosses at the bank see this,
或许就能 升 级 啦
it may spell p-r-o-m-a-t-i-o-n!
-升级 -升职
- Promation? - Promotion!
-不 "升职"不是那么拼的 -升职
- No, that's not how you spell "Promotion." - Promotion.
-生殖... -升值...
- P-r-o... p-r-r... - P-r-o-m-a-e-o--
-瞧 我就说... -亲爱的是...
- See? I've been saying it-- - Honey, P-R-R...
先听我说
Listen to what I'm saying...
-对不起 -然后你再说
- I'm sorry. - ...before you start speaking!
-升... -我不怎么饿
- P-R-O-- - I don't... feel very hungry.
我们可以各自回房♥了吗
May we go to our rooms?
"各自"
"Rooms"?
-晚安 埃德加 -晚安 艾伯特
- Good night, Edgar. - Good night, Albert.
-晚安 艾伯特 -晚安 埃德加
- Good night, Albert. - Good night, Edgar.
晚安 小客人们
And good night, guests.
你们很难过吧 很想念父母吧
You must feel terrible, and you must miss your parents very much.
是的
We do.
是什么
You do what?
说啊
Say it.
我们很难过 我们很想念父母
We feel terrible, and we miss our parents very much.
这会是绝妙的大标题
That's gonna make a wonderful headline.
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表