剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表
你说"这张床" 一张吗
Did you say "bed"?
我说"这张床"显然是"不止一张床"的意思
I meant "bed" as in "nore than one bed," obviously.
"床"的复数就是"床"
The plural of "bed" is... "bed."
我可不知道 我是独居
Well, I wouldn't know. I live alone.
可不是
No kidding.
至少把羊肉给他们吧
At least give them the lamb.
我还自己做了薄荷果冻
I made my own mint jelly and...
拜托 问问他们是否想见我
Please, just ask them if they'd like to see me.
好吧
Fine.
在这儿等着 这是为了你的安全
But wait here, for your own safety.
他们喜欢丢东西
They tend to throw things.
擦漏了一处
You missed a spot.
他们不想见你
They don't want to see you.
你确定吗 他们怎么说的
Are you sure? What did they say?
"羊肉太咸了"
"The lamb was too salty."
富二代啊
Rich kids.
是嘛
I see.
要是施特劳斯法官能过奥拉夫伯爵这关
If only Justice Strauss had been able to get past Count Olaf,
要是她能看到处境凄惨的孩子们
if only she'd seen the children in their horrible circumstances,
如果这世界不是那么邪恶 黑白颠倒
if only this world weren't such a wicked and topsy-turvy place...
这故事的结果或许会有所不同
this story might have turned out differently.
我再也不想用牙刷了
I never wanna use a toothbrush again.
你们为什么不打扫 我的单子说得很明白
Why aren't you cleaning? My list was very specific.
我们都干完了
We finished it.
不 才没有
No, you didn't.
我们连你的内衣都洗了
We even washed your underwear.
你们漏了一条
You missed one.
你们还得为我和我的剧团
You still have to prepare a large meal
准备一顿大餐
for myself and my theater troupe.
我们不会准备大餐
We don't know how to prepare a large dinner.
计划菜单 买♥♥材料
Plan the menu, purchase the ingredients,
准备食物 摆桌子
prepare the food, set the table,
上晚餐 吃完收拾
serve dinner, clean up afterward,
别碍我们的事
and stay out of our way.
我们怎么买♥♥东西 我们没有钱
How can we purchase anything? We don't have any money.
知道这是什么吗
Do you know what that is?
-有点油油的 -是钱
- Something greasy. - Money.
血汗钱
Hard-earned money.
掌声和润唇膏之外
The most important substance on earth
这世上最重要的东西
besides applause and lip balm.
既然那个专横的银行家
Since the bossy banker
不许我们用你们父母的巨额财产
won't let us use any of your parents' enormous fortune,
我现在不得不拿出我自己的钱
I am now forced to cough up my own earnings
这是我的演出所得
from theatrical performances
和偶尔的咨♥询♥收入
and the occasional bit of consulting work.
快去吧 行动起来
Now... quick. Get a move on.
剧团晚7点就到
The troupe will be here at 7:00.
在此期间 我就在楼上...
And in the meantime, I will be up in...
你们猜得到吗
Can you guess?
你的秘密塔楼房♥间
Your secret tower room?
错了 我的秘密塔楼房♥间
Wrong! My secret tower room.
你们不许进去 明白吗 不许
Which you are forbidden to go into. Understood? Forbidden!
-不许 -你...说对了
- Forbidden. - That's... Yes.
我们要怎么为一整个剧团做饭吃
How are we supposed to make dinner for an entire theater troupe?
从食谱开始
We start with a recipe.
你觉得施特劳斯法官的图书馆里有烹饪书吗
Do you think Justice Strauss' library has any cookbooks?
小波德莱尔们 没想到你们会来
Baudelaires. I wasn't expecting to see you.
我们本想早点来的 我们一直在打扫
We meant to come sooner. We've been cleaning.
是啊 奥拉夫伯爵说你们对那个很挑剔
Yes, Count Olaf told me you were very particular about that.
希望你们知道他为你们付出了多少
I hope you appreciate how much he's doing for you.
也没多少吧
I wouldn't say "much."
或许跟你们的过去相比是没多少
Well, perhaps not compared to what you're used to.
有什么事吗
What can I do for you?
其实 施特劳斯法官 我们需要您帮助
Actually, Justice Strauss, we really need your help.
是吗
You do?
我姐姐和我想问...
My sisters and I were wondering...
什么
Wondering what?
我们能不能用您的图书馆
If we might use your library.
用我的图书馆
If you might use my library.
你们要专门找哪本书吗
Is there any book you're looking for in particular?
烹饪书 我们想做晚餐
A cookbook, so we can make dinner.
大概不会做羊肉吧
I suppose anything but lamb.
我的私人图书馆随时向你们敞开
Well, my private library is open to you whenever you'd like.
主要是法律书 但其他门类也都有
It's mostly law books, but there are sections on everything
从意大利菜 到世界上最危险的真菌
from Italian cuisine to the world's most threatening fungus.
恐怕不如你们以前的图书馆那么好 但是
I suppose it's not as nice as the libraries you're used to, but...
-太棒了 -非常好
- It's marvelous. - It's wonderful.
你们真这么想吗
Do you really think so?
她是说她喜欢
That means she likes it.
我好高兴
Well, I'm so glad.
烹饪书在那边G区
The cookbooks are over there in Section G,
这是我最喜欢的进行严肃调研的书桌
and right here is my favorite table for serious research.
你们有笔纸来记笔记吗
Do you have a paper and pencil to take notes?
总带着
Always.
-那是什么 -我父母的东西
- What's that? - It's something my parents had.
-那是什么 -我不知道
- What is it? - I don't know.
克劳斯·波德莱尔 我好像回忆起了点什么
Something, Klaus Baudelaire, is ringing a very faint bell.
图书馆就好像
A library is like
一片无知海洋中的小岛
an island in a vast sea of ignorance.
你说是不是
Don't you agree?
说得对 尤其如果这图书馆很高
I do. Particularly if the library is tall
而周围地区都是水
and the surrounded area has been flooded.
说得对
That's a very good point.
这些书看来会很有帮助
These books look promising.
克劳斯 去帮你姐姐 我看看能找到什么
Klaus, help your sister. Let me see what I can find here.
我好像找到了 番茄橄榄意大利面
I think I found something. Pasta puttanesca.
烟花女意大利面
不知道意大利文里是什么意思
I wonder what that means in Italian.
我们只需要在锅中用少量油煎大蒜和洋葱
All we have to do is sauté garlics and onions in a pot,
然后加入橄榄 酸豆 凤尾鱼
and then add olives, capers, anchovies,
切丁欧芹和西红柿慢炖
diced parsley and tomatoes to simmer.
我们还需要意面
We still need the pasta.
我在奥拉夫伯爵的厨房♥看到了意面机
I saw a pasta machine in Count Olaf's kitchen.
-似乎坏了 但我应该能修好 -这是什么
- Looked broken, but I think I can fix it. - What do we have here?
施特劳斯法官
Justice Strauss?
-什么事 -附近有超♥市♥吗
- Yes? - Is there a supermarket nearby?
没有
No.
但是有个本地露天市场和杜松子酒酿酒厂
But there is a local open-air market and gin distillery.
再次感谢您带我们去
Thanks again for taking us.
要不是您 真不知我们要如何是好
I don't know what we would have done without you.
你们是聪明的孩子
Oh, you're resourceful children.
你们肯定总能想出办法的
I daresay you would have thought of something.
我觉得你们要为奥拉夫伯爵
I think it's nice that you're cooking dinner
和你们的新剧团家庭做饭真挺好
for Count Olaf and your new theatrical family.
我曾经梦想过做演员呢
I had dreams of becoming an actress, you know.
演员 母亲
An actress and a mother,
而不是成为享誉世界的司法工作人员
instead of ending up as a world-renowned member of the judiciary...
谈一连串紧张 柏拉图式的恋爱
and in a series of strained, platonic relationships.
孩子们
Baudelaires?
我一直觉得为家人做饭算是一种善行
I always find cooking for family to be something of a mitzvah.
你们知道那是什么意思吗
Do you know what that means?
-戒律 -福气
- Commandment? - Blessing.
你们的生活中已经有如此多的哀伤
You children have had such sorrow in your lives already,
你们应该享受跟奥拉夫伯爵组建新家庭的福气
you deserve the blessing of a new family with Count Olaf,
如果你们不介意我这么说
and, if you don't mind my saying so...
我也是你们的家人
with me.
我们不介意
We don't mind your saying so.
克劳斯 詹姆斯·布朗怎么说的来着
Klaus, what's that thing James Brown said?
"我感觉很棒"
"I feel good."
一 二
And a one, and a two, and a...
*是伯爵 是伯爵 就是伯爵*
剧集 | 雷蒙·斯尼奇的不幸历险(2017) | 导航列表