剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
Well, who else do you know dresses this well?
你还认识谁穿得这么好的
You're not reaching out from the other side?
你不是从另一边来的吧
Contrary to popular, hysterical belief,
和大家想的不同
I'm not dead, Carol.
我没有死 Carol
So get this - Ronnie, far from being dead,
事实是 Ronnie 不仅没死
had been in Marbella partying like Hugh Hefner all week.
而且在马贝拉像Hugh Hefner一样开了一周的派对
It turned out that was the transfer fee for agreeing to let me go
那是为同意放我去给分时度假财团工作
and work for the time-share consortium.
所付的转会费
**Let's go all the way.*
*我们一起走吧
RJ's been worried sick.
RJ担心死你了
Couldn't you call?
你就不能打个电♥话♥吗
Well, I couldn't tell Lizzie, Carol, no.
呃 我不能告诉Lizzie Carol 不行
She thinks Marbella is vulgar and sleazy for some reason.
她不知为什么觉得马贝拉是个粗俗破烂的地方
But as I say, Tony,
但是要我说 Tony
better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.
与其请求批准 不如乞求原谅
Yeah... Yeah, good one.
没错 说得好
Oh, well, it's great to see you, Ronnie.
哦 呃 很高兴见到你 Ronnie
Now, you're probably wondering what I'm doing here.
你可能会好奇我为什么在这儿
Well, funnily enough, no.
呃 奇怪的是 我并不好奇
Junior's filled me in on the events of the past week,
Junior把过去几周发生的事都告诉我了
so I'm guessing congratulations are in order.
所以我猜我要祝贺你了
You are back where you rightfully belong.
你拿回了属于你的地方
Oh, thanks.
哦 谢谢
Blimey, it must have been a good holiday!
哎呀 看来你过了一个很棒的假期啊
So you're not angry RJ sold me the business?
所以你对于RJ把店卖♥♥给我一点都不生气吗
Angry?
生气
I'm fucking delighted, my old pal.
我太他妈高兴了 我的老朋友
I told him to.
我让他卖♥♥的
Oh, thank God for that.
哦 感谢上帝
Hang on...
等一下
RJ thought you were dead.
RJ以为你已经死了
That's why he sold up.
所以他才会卖♥♥的
He may have been a touch economical with the truth
他可能没说实话
trying to profit from my boy's grief to care, Tony.
但你忙于从我儿子的悲伤中赚钱 所以没注意到 Tony
I don't know what you lot have been teaching him over there,
我不知道你们教了他什么
but you've turned him into a right devious bugger.
但是你把他变成了一个狡猾的混♥蛋♥
So why did you sell up, then?
那你为什么要卖♥♥掉
Well, to be perfectly honest,
呃 实话实说吧
Cachet is probably more broke than when you sold it to me for a pound.
金牌窗业可能比你用1英镑卖♥♥给我的时候更穷了
But nothing a man of your business acumen couldn't turn around, eh, Tony?
但是没什么局面是你的商业嗅觉扭转不回来的 对吧 Tony
But still, seemed an ideal opportunity to cash in.
但是看起来是个不错的投资机会
No hard feelings, eh?
你不会生气吧
No, what I really object to is that
没有 我真正的讨厌的是
toerag Vincent pissing off to Spain without my permission.
混♥蛋♥Vincent没有我的允许就去了西班牙
I thought you told the time-share people they could have him?
我以为你告诉分时度假的人说他们可以雇佣他
Oh, I did, Carol, but Vincent didn't know that, did he?
哦 是的 Carol 但是Vincent不知道 不是吗
No, this is...
不 这是
This is unforgivable.
这是不可原谅的
The huge fucking irony of Ronnie not being murdered
Ronnie没有被杀中最讽刺的一点是
was that he was now almost certainly looking to murder me.
他现在肯定要谋杀我
Running to Spain had never seemed so attractive,
逃到西班牙从未像现在这般吸引人
although starting a new chapter in life
尽管开始人生新的篇章
meant finishing the last one first.
意味着要先结束上一节
I'm so sorry, Martin.
很抱歉 Martin
I can't deal with the mess of my life
我不能靠颠覆别人的人生
by turning someone else's upside down.
解决我自己生活的麻烦
And it wasn't just Lavender struggling to
Lavender不是唯一一个
come to terms with losing the one true love of their life.
忍♥受失去人生挚爱之痛的人
Look, I know it's sad, but as one special friendship passes,
听着 我知道你很难过 但随着一段特殊的友谊结束
a new one is just beginning.
一段新的即将开始
Shut up, you idiot!
闭嘴 你个白♥痴♥
Nigel was ten times the man you'll ever be
Nigel的男子气概是你的十倍
and he was a fucking dog!
他可还是一条狗啊
Yeah, think about that!
好好想想吧
I'm sorry, my darling.
对不起 亲爱的
I'll try and think before I open my mouth next time.
下次我会想清楚再开口的
And stop selling yourself short.
别再轻视自己了
In fact, stop selling, full stop,
别再干销♥售♥了 就这样
and get back to doing something that truly makes you happy.
做回一些能真正让你开心的事情
Love, Sam.
爱你的 Sam
Oh, fuck it!
哦 妈的
Fuck!
操
Hello?
你好
Hi. Where the fuck are you?
嗨 你♥他♥妈♥的在哪儿呢
I'm at the airport...
我在机场
..With Sam and the kids.
和Sam和孩子们在一起
Babe, I'm sorry, but it's like you told me.
宝贝 对不起 但是就像你告诉我的
Winning isn't everything.
赢不是所有
It's the only thing.
而是唯一
You wanker!
你个混♥蛋♥
Now, don't be like that.
别这样
You'll learn from this.
你会从中长教训的
Shit!
操
Do I want to know?
我应该知道吗
Just tying up a few loose ends.
只是一些收尾工作
Shall we?
我们走吗
Yeah.
嗯
**Sitting with the thinker*
*和思考者坐在一起
**Trying to work it out*
*试图搞清楚
**It's a traffic jam of the brain*
*脑子里塞起了车
**Makes you want to scream and shout*
*让你想大声尖叫
**Let's go all the way*
*让我们一路高歌♥
**Let's go all the way*
*让我们一路高歌♥
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表