剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
Just hurry up and shift your arse
快点挪开你的大屁♥股♥
before my friend the policeman here shifts it for ya.
否则我的警♥察♥朋友会帮你挪开
I'm not shifting anyone's arse,
我不会挪开任何人的屁♥股♥
not until you fix my conservatory as well.
除非你把我的玻璃温室也给修好
And I advise you to do it double quick
我劝你最好麻利点
before me and my friends at CID
赶在我和我在刑事调查部的朋友
take some interest in all of the dodgy crap
对你和Ronnie Farrell参与的
that you and Ronnie Farrell are undoubtedly up to.
所有狡猾行为感兴趣之前
Excuse me, madam.
请让一下 女士
You need to grow up, Maureen.
你该长大了 Maureen
Worshipful Master, or should I just call you Bruce?
尊长 我能叫你Bruce吗
No, you shouldn't.
不行
No, of course, forget I suggested it.
不行 当然了 你就当我没说过
Listen, could I have a word?
听着 我能说一句吗
Meanwhile, it was date night
与此同时 今晚是
for double glazing's most duplicitous couple.
双层玻璃窗届最两面三刀的情侣的约会之夜
So how do they work, then?
所以说 我们要做些什么
These dates of which you speak?
你所说的约会
You know, you tell me about some terrible past relationship,
你告诉我一些悲惨的感情经历
I tell you about one of mine,
我告诉你一些我的
and then if we're really, really lucky,
如果非常非常幸运的话
we start a terrible relationship of our own.
我们就能开始一段属于我们的悲惨的感情
They can't all have been terrible.
也不能说全部都很悲惨吧
No, pretty much.
基本上吧
So you've never been in love?
所以说你从没陷入爱情中过吗
Well, maybe once.
有过一次吧
Was that the married one?
是那个有夫之妇吗
Come on, you can tell me, Martin.
来吧 你可以告诉我 Martin
Trust me, I really, really can't.
相信我 我真的不能说
OK, what do you fancy?
好了 你想吃点什么
You know, spring rolls, crispy duck, and my favourite,
你知道的 春卷 脆皮鸭 还有我的最爱
cream of some young sales guy.
某个年轻男销♥售♥的"奶油"
Bollocks. I do like them too.
见鬼(睾丸) 这个我也挺喜欢的
There is a table at the back there.
后面有一张桌子
Isn't that Martin?
那不是Martin吗
Oh, so that must be Jo Scott.
哦 那位肯定是Jo Scott了
Blimey, she's gorgeous. Remarkably gorgeous.
天啊 她太美了 真的太美了
If you like that sort of thing.
如果你喜欢这种的话
Yeah, we do like that sort of thing.
是的 我们喜欢这种
Gotta say hello. We really don't.
我们要去打个招呼 没这个必要
Sam, Vincent. What a surprise.
Sam Vincent 真是意外啊
Fraternising with the enemy, Lavender?
和敌人交朋友呢 Lavender
Busted, dammit.
被逮住了 妈的
We better put it through expenses now.
我们最好把这餐饭记到开支上
Sorry, if I have to wait for an introduction we will be here all night.
对不起 如果我要等着别人给我介绍恐怕要等一晚上了
I'm Sam, Vincent's wife.
我是Sam 是Vincent的老婆
Hello, Sam, I'm Jo.
你好 Sam 我是Jo
I heard you were beautiful but wow,
我听说过你很漂亮 但是 哇
you're punching above your weight with this stunner, Vincent.
你可真是癞蛤♥蟆♥吃到天鹅肉了 Vincent
Anyway, we don't want to disturb your evening.
无论如何 我们不想打扰你们的夜晚
Something we can all fucking agree on for once. Vincent.
我们终于可以他妈的达成一致了 Vincent
Sit with us.
和我们一起坐吧
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Lovely.
好啊 好啊 好啊 太好了
Thanks, babe.
谢谢 宝贝
While we were on the double date from hell,
正当我们在进行地狱四人约会
Fitzpatrick was throwing the kitchen sink at the Masons
Fitzpatrick为了招揽生意
in an attempt to drum up some business.
正在绞尽脑汁招待共济会成员
I would like to thank Brother Fitzpatrick
我要感谢Fitzpatrick兄弟
for supplying us with such excellent steak.
谢谢他为我们准备这么好吃的牛排
And for arranging the after-dinner entertainment that we are about to enjoy.
他还安排了我们即将要享受的饭后娱乐节目
There's no need, Reverend, there's no need, really.
不用谢 教士大人 真的不用谢
No, it's the least I could do.
不 小事一桩 不成敬意
Before we crack on with tonight's presentation,
在我们开始今晚的表演之前
can I just say how deeply touched I've been
我想说 我真的深受感动
with the respectful welcome you've all given me this past month?
各位在过去几个月里给了我最诚挚的欢迎
If anything, too respectful,
非要说有什么缺点 那就是太诚挚了
but now that we all know and trust each other
但如今 我们都了解并信任彼此
I'd like to show my appreciation,
我想要表达我的感激之情
so please raise your glasses
所以请举杯
to what I am sure your members are going to want to make a regular occurrence,
敬这我确信你们会想要把它列为常规项目的
Brother Brian's steak and sauce night.
Brian兄弟的牛排酱汁之夜
Steak and sauce!
牛排和酱汁
This week's theme is the
本周的主题是
historical ties between the Freemasons and the Vatican.
兄弟共济会与罗马教廷之间的历史关联
Here we go, eh?
开始了 嘿
Look at that!
瞧瞧
What do you reckon?
你们觉得怎么样
Go on.
继续
Woo! Steady on.
保持住
Hello, boys, who wants to play with my rosary beads?
你们好 小伙子们 谁想玩玩我的"念珠"啊
Well, I fucking do!
我他妈愿意啊
Look, Jo, don't worry about Vincent.
Jo 别管Vincent
He's just stressed.
他只是压力有点大
He's got problems with his biggest customer.
他最近和他最重要的客户之间出了点问题
Ouch. Well, I know what that feels like.
痛心啊 我明白那滋味
Local, is he?
是本地人吗
Mm. Big cheese in the bloody Masons.
嗯 那什么共济会里的大人物
Really?
是吗
Sounds complicated.
听起来很复杂
It is, especially because Bruce is a policeman.
对啊 特别是因为Bruce是个警♥察♥
Right.
是啊
Listen, Jo, I know you've got your issues with Vincent
听着 Jo 我知道你对Vincent有意见
and I know he can be an arsehole, but
而且我也知道他有时候确实挺混♥蛋♥的 但是
he's my arsehole,
他是我的混♥蛋♥
and your Martin is a good man. My Martin?
而且你的Martin是个好男人 我的Martin
I don't know if you'd call him that.
我没想到你会这样称呼他
Just treat him right, Jo, promise me that,
好好对他 Jo 答应我
he's been through enough.
他已经承受得够多了
**The victims we know so well *
*那些可怜虫们 我多熟悉啊
**They shine in your eyes when they kiss and tell*
*他们亲吻谈笑时 你发现他们光彩照人
**Strange places we never see*
*这奇怪的地方对你我来说如此陌生
**But you're always there Like a ghost in my dream...*
*但你一直在这里 如鬼魅般令我魂牵梦绕
Thank you.
谢谢
OK? Yeah. Totally.
你还好吗 好 非常好
You bring strippers and prostitutes into the Masonic Lodge,
你把脱衣舞♥女♥和妓♥女♥带到兄弟共济会上
who draped themselves over our brothers
她们对我们的兄弟投怀送抱
and offer them casual sex?
还提供给他们随意性♥交♥
You make that sound like it's a bad thing.
你把这事说得跟件坏事似的
I'm left with no alternative
我别无选择
but to enact a law of our sacred brotherhood
只能施行我们神圣的兄弟条令
that has not been used in this lodge for 150 years!
这条令已经有150年没有在这分会里被施行了
Please don't hurt us.
请别弄伤我们
I'm expelling you all from the Masons.
我要把你们全部赶出兄弟共济会
Thank God. Bloody hell!
谢天谢地 搞什么鬼
We are out for holding an orgy
我们居然因为在邪恶性♥爱♥俱乐部里
at a Satanic sex club?
举办乱♥交♥狂欢而被赶出去吗
I mean, that is literally like getting the sack for organising a piss-up at a brewery!
这就好像在酒厂因为组织大家痛饮而被解雇一样
We are not a Satanic anything.
我们才不是什么邪恶的东西
Well... You only ever saw our fraternity
难说 这个反正你们也只是把我们的兄弟会
as a business opportunity.
看作是一个商机而已
You have violated several of our most sacred vows,
你违反了我们多条神圣誓约
not least the code of secrecy.
尤其是保密守则
Brother Brendan was most distressed to have his brotherhood revealed.
对于兄弟会为外人所知 Brendan兄弟最为伤心
That wasn't us.
那不是我们干的
Just be honest, Bruce, this is all some power play
说实在的 Bruce 你这不过是滥用职权
because of a little settling in your conservatory.
就因为你玻璃温室的磨合问题
No.
不是
To put it frankly, if this were 1785 and not 1985,
坦白说 如果现在是1785年 而非1985年
the three of you would have had your throats slit
你们三个人会被割喉
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表