剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
You want the police to tell Maureen that they found Nigel dead
你想让警♥察♥跟Maureen说他们在你抛弃的车里
and drugged in your abandoned car?
找到被下了药还死掉的Nigel吗
All right, you ready?
好了 准备好了吗
OK. All right.
好 行
On three.
我数三个数
One, two...
一 二
..Three.
三
Come on, then, you fucking psycho dickhead.
出来啊 你个又疯又蠢的白♥痴♥
Just so you know, I'm taking the cost of repairing this car off any rent I have to pay you.
跟你说一声 我要用修这辆车的钱抵我要付给你的房♥租了
Just fucking drive!
你♥他♥妈♥快开吧
Well, well, if it isn't
好啊 这不是
Cachet's answer to the outlaw, Jesse James.
金牌窗业的逃犯 杰西·詹姆斯 吗
Can you give us a minute, Carol?
能让我们单独聊聊吗 Carol
Tell me the truth.
跟我说实话
Did you have anything to do with Ronnie's disappearance?
你和Ronnie的失踪到底有没有关系
Of course I fucking didn't.
我他妈当然没有了
I can't even get the man who slept with my wife sacked from here,
我都没办法把睡过我老婆的男人给炒了
let alone bump off the boss.
更别说干掉老板了
OK, so now what?
好吧 那现在要干嘛
Well, I don't plan on being on the wrong end of a wrongful conviction
我可不想承担这个不讲道理的定罪的后果
when the police come sniffing back around.
警♥察♥还像狗一样在身边嗅来嗅去
If you're coming to Spain with me, it's now or never.
如果你和我一起去西班牙 那么现在机不可失
Shit, Vincent, this is lousy timing.
见鬼 Vincent 现在不是个好时机
I've finally got everything I've worked for.
我现在终于得到了我努力想要的一切
Everything?
一切
A failing business in a dying industry?
在濒死的产业中的一个失败的生意吗
Take a look around, Jo, the gold rush is over.
看看你的周围吧 Jo 黄金时代已经过去了
Market saturation, red tape,
市场饱和 繁文缛节
national chains squeezing out independents.
全国连锁店垄断了独♥立♥门店
The future is an army of dickhead vanilla salesmen
这个企业的未来就是一支又蠢又无聊的推销员的军队
doing as they're told.
乖乖听命办事
That's not for us.
这不是我们的未来
Time-share is where the party's at, baby.
分时度假业才是大势所趋 宝贝
You know it.
你自己清楚
That was a good pitch.
你推销得很好嘛
I'm selling a good product, a product you need in your life.
我就是在卖♥♥一个很好的产品 一个让你终身受益的产品
OK, where do I sign?
我买♥♥了 在哪里签名呢
Go home, grab your passport, pack light.
回家 拿上你的护照 简单打包行李
I'll pick you up in an hour.
我一个小时内来接你
I told you to give us a minute, Carol.
我说了让我们单独聊了 Carol
Would you be so kind as to pop downstairs, Vincent?
您能好心下个楼吗 Vincent
I need a word.
我要跟您说句话
Walshy?
Walshy
I'm sorry, boys, you must be fucking confused.
我很抱歉 朋友们 你们他妈肯定很困惑啊
Have you forgotten you run W-Windows,
难道忘记了你们经营的是W窗业
Corringham's l-least successful double glazing business?
科灵厄姆最最失败的双层玻璃企业吗
Yeah, that might even be funnier
是啊 这也许会更好笑
if I hadn't just acquired Corringham's most successful double glazing business.
如果我没有刚买♥♥下科灵厄姆最成功的双层玻璃企业
Bollocks. With Ronnie, shall we say,
胡说 因为Ronnie 可以说是
unaccounted for,
下落不明
RJ and his mum wanted rid of this place,
RJ和他妈打算摆脱这个地方
and guess who stepped in to take it off their hands?
你猜猜是谁来接手了
Which means...
也就是说
..I'm your boss again, and what's even f-funnier,
我又是你老板了 而且更好笑的是
you're f-fucking f-fired!
你♥他♥妈♥被解雇了
Too late, I resigned five minutes ago, mate. Bollocks!
太晚了 我五分钟前就辞职了 伙计 胡说
It's true, he did. Oh, how convenient.
真的 的确是这样 天呐 可真省事呢
By the way, you're sacked too, Jo.
顺带一提 你也被炒了 Jo
Yeah, well, sorry, Tony, it was a double resignation.
对哦 抱歉啊 Tony 我们两个都辞职了
I'm off as well.
我也要走了
Hold on, you're not getting away with this one, Vincent.
等等 你这次可逃不掉了 Vincent
Once I let the fraud squad take a look at these books,
一旦我让反欺诈小组看了这些文件
I'm sure they're going to find enough incriminating evidence
我保证他们能找到足够的定罪证据
to get you banged up for a good few years.
把你关个好几年
Quick question, Tony, when you acquired the business,
问你个小问题 Tony 你接手这家公♥司♥的时候
did you sign a waiver exempting the new ownership
你有没有签一份弃权书让这份新的所有权
from any pending legal claim?
豁免于未决诉讼
..Legal claim. Yeah, nice try.
什么诉讼 对 你想得美
Don't think your mumbo jumbo legal bollocks
别以为你莫名其妙的法律屁话
is going to save this smarmy pillock.
能救这个自大的蠢货
No, but in case you weren't aware,
没有啊 但是如果你没有意识到
any criminal acts that you had prior knowledge to
那么任何你预先知道的犯罪行为
at the time of the purchase become the new owner's responsibility,
在你收♥购♥公♥司♥的那一刻都变成了新的公♥司♥所有人的责任
so unless you signed that mumbo jumbo legal bollocks,
所以除非你签订了那份莫名其妙的法律屁话
you'll be sending yourself to jail too.
你也要把自己送进监狱了
Oh, yeah?
哦 是吗
Yeah, we'll see about that.
好啊 我们走着瞧啊
What, what did you say that clause was?
等等 你刚刚说的什么条款来着
Always read the small print on the contract, mate.
记住总要好好读合同上的小字 伙计
Right, well, I'm sacking someone today.
好吧 呃 我今天要开除某人
Carol, you're out.
Carol 你被开除了
Oh, come on! What am I sacked for?
哦 不是吧 开除我的理由是什么
I don't fucking care!
我他妈才不管呢
Disloyally continuing to work here after I left.
在我走之后还不忠心地继续留在这里工作
Having a stupid perm. Take your pick.
烫了个傻♥逼♥发型 你选一个吧
That's out of order, Tony.
这是不对的 Tony
Look, if you do this, I'll walk out that door with her.
听着 如果你敢炒她 我就和她一起从那扇门走出去
What? I said, I'll walk.
什么 我说我也要走
Carol's done nothing wrong.
Carol没做错任何事
In fact, she's the only person out of this whole fucking company
事实上 在过去两年里
that's shown any kind of integrity, loyalty and honesty over these past two years.
她是全公♥司♥上下唯一一个 正直 忠诚 诚实的人
She deserves a raise, not a P45.
你应该给她加薪 而不是一份离职书
She's an angel.
她是天使
Are you really going to walk?
你真的要走吗
Yeah.
是的
All fucking right, then. On balance, I may have acted hastily.
行呗 权衡再三 我刚刚可能表现得鲁莽了一点
Carol, you're not sacked. Thanks.
Carol 你没有被解雇 谢谢
And I'll have you know, this isn't a bloody perm!
我还想告诉你 这他妈不是烫的
It's au naturel.
是天生的
That didn't sound like much of an apology.
这听起来不像是道歉
Oh, Jesus Christ!
哦 我的天
Carol, I'm sorry. All right?
Carol 对不起 行了吧
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going upstairs to find something
如果你们不介意的话 我要上楼找点东西
to wipe this fucking egg off my face.
缓解一下我的尴尬
Brian!
Brian
That was incredible.
你太棒了
You didn't need to say all that.
你不用说那些话的
Oh, I was just saying the truth.
哦 我只是在说事实
Thank you.
谢谢
But can we not ever speak about it again?
不过我们可不可以别再提这事
Because it's making me feel awkward now.
因为我现在觉得有点不好意思
Yeah.
好
Speak about what?
提什么事啊
Do you want a tea, Brian?
你想喝杯茶吗 Brian
Yeah, go on, then.
好啊 来一杯
And I was wondering if maybe, later,
我在想也许一会儿
you wanted to try another compatibility shag with me?
你想和我再做一次兼容性测试爱吗
Bloody hell, Carol.
我的妈啊 Carol
I think this time, we can get the sexual thermometer above freezing.
我觉得这次 性♥爱♥温度计能够达到零上
Wrong day to fuck with me, Pat.
你可挑错日子惹我了 Pat
There you go, Patricia.
不用谢 Patricia
No more fucking conservatory to worry about.
不用再担心这该死的玻璃暖房♥了
Mum! That was fucking awesome!
妈妈 刚才也太他妈帅了吧
Robbie! Robbie!
Robbie Robbie
I think you need to work on reversing around corners.
我觉得你应该练习一下倒车转弯
Shall we?
我们走吧
**Alive and kicking*
*生机勃勃
**Stay until your love is...*
*留下直到你的爱
Miss me?
想我了吗
Is that really you, Ronnie?
真的是你吗 Ronnie
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表