剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
Evening, Vincent. Ronnie.
晚上好 Vincent Ronnie
Beautiful spot.
地方真美
I guess, if you like big metal boxes.
或许吧 如果你喜欢大金属箱的话
Oh, I do.
我确实喜欢
All these different coloured boxes carrying goods across the world.
这么多五颜六色的盒子 把商品带到世界各地
You know, I look at those containers and do you know what I see?
当我看这些箱子的时候 你知道我想到了什么吗
Good places to store bodies.
这是藏尸体的好地方
Very funny, although they really are.
有趣 虽然的确如此
No, I see bunts, young Vincent.
不 我想到了钱 小Vincent
They're like lucky dips bags -- you never know what's inside
它们就像摸奖袋 你永远不知道里面装了什么
until you break into one and then nick it.
直到你闯进去把里面东西偷出来
Well, I'm sure you didn't drag me all the way out here
我想你大老远叫我来这
to romanticise some rusty fucking crates, Ronnie.
不是为了美化生锈的破铁箱吧 Ronnie
How's business?
最近生意如何
Figures are down again this month, but I've got it under control.
这个月的销♥售♥额又下降了 但一切尽在掌握之中
My rival's had an opening month bump, nothing more.
我们的竞争对手不过是开月走运罢了
Won't happen again. I hope not, Vincent.
绝不会有第二次 希望如此 Vincent
Otherwise I might be forced to give you a tour of
不然我可能得带你观光一下
the inside of one of these rusty fucking crates.
生锈大铁箱里面的风景了
OK, now the pep talk's out the way,
好的 既然鼓舞的话说完了
I need a favour.
我需要你帮个忙
What is it? It's my boy, Ronnie Junior.
什么忙 是我的儿子 小Ronnie
Let's just say he's been having a few issues in the employment market.
这么说吧 他在找工作这方面遇到了点小问题
I need you to take him on at Cachet.
我需要你在金牌窗业给他安排个工作
It's not exactly convenient timing.
现在这个时机恐怕不太方便
Oh, it is for me.
对我来说很方便
Lyndsey's been bending my ear on about getting him a job,
Lyndsey一直吵着闹着让我给他找工作
and obviously I can't have him working alongside me in the family business.
而且很显然我没法让他和我一起在家族企业里工作
You want to protect him? No, no, no, no.
你想保护他吗 不 不不不
It's, um, how can I put this? It's more he's...
呃 要怎么说呢 他这个人 就是
He's just fucking strange.
他就是太他妈奇怪了
What can you do, eh?
不过能怎么办呢
Unconditional love can be a terrible burden.
无条件的爱真是个沉重的负担
Great.
真好
Do I get a choice? Of course.
我有选择权吗 当然
You can say yes,
你可以选择同意
or you can spend the next eight weeks in that yellow container up there
或者选择接下来八周待在那个黄色集装箱里
being shipped to South America.
被运到南美洲
Junior, come and meet Vincent.
小子 来见一下Vincent
He's your new mentor.
他是你的新导师
Pleased to meet you, Junior.
很高兴见到你 小子
It's RJ to everyone else.
其他人都得叫我RJ
Have you done any sales before, RJ?
你以前有过销♥售♥经历吗 RJ
There is nothing you can teach me that I do not already know.
你已经没什么可教我的了我全都知道
Oh, good.
哦 真棒
Right, I see you two are going to get on like a house on fire.
好嘞 我看你俩已经打得火热
Already starting to feel like a right gooseberry.
感觉我有点像电灯泡了
So, see you lovebirds later.
咱们回头见
More charred meat, girls.
烤焦的肉来咯 姑娘们
I'd go for the sausages, if I were you.
我要是你的话 还是吃香肠吧
Unfortunately this isn't a dream sequence.
很不幸 这并不是梦境
No, there's no waking up from the living nightmare
不 你无法从现实噩梦中醒来
that is little prick's annual staff barbecue.
也就是这个小混♥蛋♥的年度员工烧烤聚会
Silencio, silencio, por favor. Gracia, muchas gracias.
请大家安静下来 安静下来 谢谢 谢谢
Exciting times here at Millman Young.
密尔曼杨公♥司♥最近风生水起
Hopefully this little shindig goes some way to saying thank you,
我想借这次小聚会向大家表示感谢
not just to my colleagues, but to the wonderful wives
不只是我的同事 还包括各位太太
and partners who help support and nourish my team.
和伴侣们 谢谢你们一直以来对我团队的支持和鼓励
So, thank you, ladies.
所以 谢谢你们 女士们
Thank you, ladies.
谢谢 各位女士
Now, I'm just going to talk shop for one moment longer.
请允许我再提一件公事
I am delighted to announce
我很高兴宣布
that we are going to promote Sam Swan to a position in the sales advertising team.
Sam Swan将升职为销♥售♥广♥告♥团队的一员
Congratulations, Sam.
恭喜你 Sam
You deserve it, sweetheart. Hear, hear.
是你应得的 亲爱的 没错 没错
Congratulations, my darling.
恭喜你 宝贝
Now, can everyone get back to eating barbecue
好了 现在请大家接着吃烧烤
and bitching about me behind my back.
继续在我背后说我坏话吧
Vincent, it's great to have you here.
Vincent 你能来真是太好了
Actually, what Andrew said when he first planned this barbecue was,
其实 Andrew一开始筹备烧烤聚会的时候说的是
"I have to invite Vincent."
"我必须得邀请Vincent"
"I don't want to, but I have to."
"虽然我不想 但我必须得邀请他"
Listen, I know we've had our differences but
听着 我知道我们之间曾有过节
I'm really glad you came. Wouldn't miss it for the world.
但是我很高兴你能来 我怎么能错过呢
Patronising little prick. Vincent, stop.
自以为是的混球 Vincent 别闹了
Right. Are we all are ready
好嘞 大家都准备好
for the fifth annual Millman Young World Cup of ping-pong?
迎接第五届密尔曼杨乒乓球世界杯了吗
Oh, this day just gets fucking better and better.
今天还真♥他♥妈♥越来越棒了呢
Right, gang, time to get serious.
好的伙计们 准备动真格了
This year we're playing mixed doubles
今年我们要打男女混双
not spouses together
夫妻俩不能一组
because I will not be held responsible for any divorce proceedings.
因为我是不会负责任何离婚手续的
So the pairings are as follows.
组队分配如下
Sally and Chris, Melinda and Bob, Bess and Jim, Sam and myself,
Sally和Chris Melinda和Bob Bess和Jim Sam和我
Vincent and Pat, June and Martin, Ann and Alan, Angela and Norman.
Vincent和Pat June和Martin Ann和Alan Angela和Norman
Who's Pat? I am.
Pat是哪位 是我
You're going to have to do most of the work, I'm afraid.
恐怕大部分活儿都得你来干了
Well, the upside of doing a stint in borstal, Patrick,
喏 Patrick 在少管所干过活的好处
is it's like a crash course in table tennis. Come on.
就是它好比乒乓球速成班 来吧
**Here I am*
*我来了
**Rock you like a hurricane*
*要像龙♥卷♥风♥一样把你卷走
**Are you ready, baby?*
*准备好了吗 宝贝
**Here I am*
*我来了
**Rock you like a hurricane*
*要像龙♥卷♥风♥一样把你卷走
My borstal bat skills just about made up for my partner
我在教♥养♥院♥学来的球技 勉强能够弥补我搭档的年迈
being so close to death's door that he could play knock-down ginger on it.
他离死亡之门如此之近 几乎能跑上去玩"偷按门铃"
Eventually I dragged the dead weight of Pat all the way to the final,
最终 我拖着Pat这个大油瓶晋级了决赛
which pitted me against my wife
我的竞争对手是我的妻子
and the world's most competitive garden gnome.
和全世界最好胜的花♥园♥地精
The score was 20-17, which gave them three match points.
比分是20比17 也就是他们拿到了三个赛点
If the table's too high,
桌子太高的话
I don't mind you using a stepladder to serve.
我不介意让你站在折梯上发球的
I won't be needing that, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Go on, Sam.
接住它 Sam
OK, OK.
没事 没事
Sorry. 2018.
抱歉 20比18
20-19.
20比19
When you get a chance, you've got to take it, Sam.
有机会就得抓住它 Sam
Vincent's fucking serving now.
他妈的现在轮到Vincent发球了
Sorry. You had the chance, Sam.
抱歉 你明明有机会接住的 Sam
I'm sorry. Stop apologising and take responsibility for it.
对不起 比起道歉 你还是先学会担当责任吧
OK, I will, I promise, I'll do better next time, yeah?
好的 我保证下一次会做好
If there is a next time.
如果还有下一次的话
Yes, that's it.
太棒了 就是这样
Give me some skin.
来击个掌
For fuck's sake, sorry, Pat, mate.
操他的 对不住了Pat兄弟
You useless bastard.
你这个没用的混账
I'm sorry if I got a little bit spiky just then.
抱歉 刚刚说话有点过激了
No, you didn't. Honestly, it's fine, forget about it.
不 完全没有 没事的 别提了
I have to admit, you were pretty sensational today.
不得不说 你今天的表现真棒
Every once in awhile, Samantha,
每隔一阵子 Samantha
you've got to take one for the team. Mmm.
你得为团队牺牲一下自己的利益 嗯
What I was thinking,
我在想
it's only fair that if you get to take one for the team,
既然你牺牲了自己 那么为了公平
then so should I.
我也得做一点牺牲
Now, come on, Vincent Swan,
来吧 Vincent Swan
I need you to be the bigger man one last time today.
我需要你今天再当一次"大男人"
What's wrong, baby?
怎么了 宝贝
I'm sorry, but, I've just got a lot on my mind.
抱歉 我只是 最近烦心事比较多
Walshy. Sort of.
Walshy的事 差不多吧
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表