剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
and your tongues ripped out!
舌头都给你们扯掉
Besides, as of this morning,
另外 直到今天早上
my conservatory is not leaking any more.
我的玻璃温室已经不再漏水了
Because it settled. Thank you.
因为磨合期过去了 谢谢啊
No.
不是
Because someone has offered to fix it free of charge
因为有人提出为我免费修理
and undercut Cachet's prices on any home improvements
并且将来无论兄弟会成员想怎么装♥修♥
our members might want in the future.
他们都能给出一个比金牌窗业更低的价格
You might even know the young lady.
你可能认识那位年轻女士
She said to send her love.
她说向你们转达她的爱
Ms Jo Scott of W-Windows?
窗-窗业的Jo Scott女士
W Windows.
是W窗业
How the fuck did Jo hear about Bruce?
Jo他妈的怎么知道Bruce的
How do you fucking think?
你♥他♥妈♥以为呢
Old supergrass over here.
这不是有个情报员在这吗
She didn't hear it from me, if that's what you're implying.
她不是从我这听来的 如果你是这个意思的话
Your girlfriend is really starting to get on my tits.
你女朋友真的开始激怒我了
Hang on, you're the one who insisted I went out with her.
等等 是你非要让我和她交往的
So that's it, I'm finishing with that
够了 我要和她一刀两断
untrustworthy, devious,
这个不值得信任的 狡猾的
unbelievably sexy arsehole.
性感到难以置信的混♥蛋♥
See, this is what you get when you send in a soppy little boy
你看 这就是你派一个矫情小男孩
to do a man's job.
去做男人的工作的后果
Now, if you want, I'll go in and seduce the fucking shit out of her,
现在你要是想 我愿意参与这事 把她迷得颠三倒四
just say the word. Yeah, I think I'll pass.
只要你开口 我觉得还是算了吧
No, it may be time we get Ronnie to deal with our little Jo problem.
不 是时候让Ronnie出马解决Jo这个小麻烦了
I mean, it seems a bit over the top.
这有点过分了吧
As does getting our bowels fed to the birds
到时候我们的肠子都被鸟吃了
just so she can sell some fucking conservatories.
然后她又能她多卖♥♥几个玻璃温室了
Fair enough.
好吧
You might want to come and see this, Vincent.
你可能想过来看看这个 Vincent
No! Nigel, you stupid fucking prick.
不是吧 Nigel你♥他♥妈♥个傻♥逼♥
While I could overlook most of Nigel's character flaws,
虽然我可以忽略Nigel的大部分性格缺陷
eating the dashboard of my Mercedes
但是啃了我奔驰的仪表盘
was tantamount to checking himself into Battersea Dogs Home.
就等于把自己送往巴特西狗狗之家
And he wasn't even the craziest beast I had to deal with that morning.
而它甚至都不是我那天早上要对付的最凶残的野兽
Really?
认真的吗
Who let Little and Large in again?
是谁又把"一小一大"放进来了
Well, I tried to tell them,
我试着告诉她们
but Stacey reminded me that peaceful protest is a democratic right.
但Stacey提醒我和平抗♥议♥是一项民♥主♥权利
It would be in a democracy, Carol,
在民♥主♥制度里是这样的 Carol
but this is a dictatorship,
但这里是独♥裁♥主义
not Greenham fucking Common.
不是他妈的格林汉姆女权运动
If those twats aren't out of my showroom
如果我吃完午饭回来的时候
by the time I get back from lunch,
那俩混♥蛋♥还没离开我的展示室的话
you're sacked.
你就可以滚回家了
Hang on, listen, this is my fuck-up here,
等一下 听着 这事是我搞砸的
Carol's done nothing wrong,
Carol没做错什么
so if anyone should be sacked,it should be me.
所以真要有人下岗的话 那也应该是我
Absolutely fine by me.
我绝对没意见
Nigel!
Nigel
Run, Brian. Run.
快跑 Brian 快跑
Lock it now. Brian, lock it.
快锁门 Brian 锁门
I hope this is one of your jokes, Stace.
我希望你在开玩笑 Stace
Sorry, Maureen, I'm not as strong as you.
对不起Maureen 我没你那么壮
Nigel.
Nigel
He doesn't normally take to strangers.
他一般不和陌生人亲近的
Maybe we could come to some sort of an arrangement here, ladies.
也许我们可以就此达成某种协议 女士们
Even though Ronnie would go ballistic about the refitting costs,
虽然Ronnie会因为高昂的维修费大发雷霆
I figured life's too short to be lumbered with a psycho dog from hell
但人生苦短 我不能总和一只地狱疯狗纠缠
and Nigel.
以及Nigel
Hello, beautiful. Hello, gorgeous.
你好啊美人 你好啊仙子
Hi, Stace, see you later.
你好 Stace 回见
Stacey's showroom cowardice was such a turn-off for Maureen,
Stacey在展览室的懦弱之举让Maureen对她彻底失去兴趣
she decided to invest in a relationship
她决定将精力投放在
with someone she considered more her savage equal.
另一段她认为对方和她一样勇猛的关系上
I can see it now, grandkids running through, sunshine coming in.
我现在就能看到那画面 儿孙满堂 阳光普照
It's done.
都结束了
Vinnie, I've dealt with our attractive little W-Windows problem.
Vinnie 我把窗-窗业这个磨人的小麻烦解决了
Sorry. Excuse me one moment. That is the boss.
抱歉 失陪一下 那是我们老板
All right, let's try and keep it down a bit,
好了 我们尽量小声点说
Ronnie, it's probably better if we never had this conversation,
Ronnie 也许我们最好不要提起这件事
if you know what I mean.
你懂我的意思吧
You bloody pillock. What sort of man do you think I am?
你♥他♥妈♥个笨蛋 你把我想成什么人了
If someone is selling more windows than you, you don't kill them,
如果有人比你卖♥♥出更多窗户 你不会杀了他
you offer 'em a fucking job, son.
你会让他为你工作 小子
I'd like you to meet your new co-showroom manager,
来见见和你共事的展览室经理
Miss Joanne Scott. Ta-dah!
Joanne Scott小姐 嗒哒
What? No, I'm the fucking showroom manager.
什么 不对 我他妈才是展览室经理
And so is she.
她也是
Look forward to job sharing with you, Vincent.
期待和你共事 Vincent
It looked like life at Cachet was about to become dog eat dog.
看来在金牌窗业的生活就要变得如狗咬狗般残酷了
Although for Fitzpatrick...
虽然对于Fitzpatrick来说
Nigel... Life was very much now dog eat him.
Nigel 生活现在已经是狗咬他了
**And I want you really*
*我真的很想得到你
**but the thing is there's nothing I can say*
*但问题是我不知道说什么
**To stop you, darling, from running, running away*
*才能不让你离我而去
**Won't you stay, stay, stay*
*你就不能留下吗
**I want to be your Lover, lover. Yeah*
*我想做你的情人
**I want to be your Lover, lover*
*我想做你的情人
**I want to be your love...*
*我想被你爱着
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表