剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
No, no, Andrew, please, don't.
不不 Andrew 不要这样
Look... I'm so, so sorry.
这 抱歉 真的抱歉
I shouldn't have done that. Listen.
我不应该那么做的 听我说
Please, don't say sorry.
请不要说抱歉
Oh, fuck. It's complicated and it's late.
哦 天呐 我有点乱 也这么晚了
You are a wonderful man, really.
你是个好人 真的
I just have this rule,
我有这么一个原则
and I can only make one Titanic-scale fuckup per night.
一晚上只能做出一件泰坦尼克沉船级灾难的事情
So I'm going to go to bed -
所以我要去睡觉了
and I'm going to prevent a double maritime disaster from happening.
以避免发生二次海难事件
Ok.
好的
Ship isn't sinking tonight.
船今晚不会沉的
It's unsinkable.
它永不沉没
Night, Sam.
晚安 Sam
Goodnight, Andrew.
晚安 Andrew
OK, so, hopefully you're starting to see
好的 希望你们开始认识到
how role-play is THE most effective way of developing good rapport.
角色扮演是怎样在建立良好客情关系中起到最有效作用的
Embrace these techniques and you'll be able to close a deal
接受运用这些技巧 然后你就能够跟客户达成任何合作
even after the customer finds out you've slept with his wife.
哪怕他发现你跟他老婆睡过觉
Finally, something that could come in handy.
终于讲点有用的东西了
Ha-ha.
呵呵
OK, let's try that as a final role-play.
好了 最后咱们就以这个做为角色扮演场景吧
Lavender, I want you to close a deal with me.
Lavender 我想让你跟我达成一笔交易
Let's say I'm a 32-year-old man called Vincent.
比方说 我是一个32岁 名叫Vincent的男人
I'm ready to sign for a conservatory
我已经准备签下一笔玻璃暖房♥的合作了
but I've just found out you've slept with me wife.
但我刚发现你跟我老婆睡过
This is nonsense.
太荒谬了
Clearly. Sam would never cheat on me for this sack of spuds.
显而易见 Sam不可能因为这个矮穷矬背叛我
Hello, the Mensa twins.
好了 高智商二人组
This is a hypothetical situation. Come on.
这是个虚拟的情景 快点
Get this done and I'll leave you be for the rest of the day.
搞定这个 今天其他时间就放过你们
Fine.
行吧
Here we are then, Vincent.
说到这里 Vincent
If you could just sign here.
如果你在这里签字的话
We take a 15% deposit today, cash or cheque,
我们今天会收取15%的保证金 现金或支票都行
and we'll be back in touch within 48 hours with a confirmed fitting date.
然后我们会在48小时内跟你再次联络确认装配日期
Why did you sleep with my wife?
为什么睡我老婆
Maybe if you could just sign, and I'll take questions later.
如果你先签字 也许稍后我会回答
When did it happen? Was it when we were separated?
什么时候发生的 在我们分手期间吗
Sorry, look, I don't really know what we're achieving here.
对不起 我真不太明白我们在这里倒腾什么
Stay in the role, Lavender.
扮好你的角色 Laverder
Rapport's the only thing you can rely on here.
这里你唯一能指望的就是客情关系
This doesn't really seem necessary now.
没必要真的搞成现在这样吧
I blame myself, really.
都怪我自己 真的
I mean, how fucked must my marriage have been
我是说 我的婚姻得是有多糟糕
for Sam to have an affair with my best mate?
才会让Sam跟我最好的哥们搞外遇
What the fuck is going on here?
这他妈到底搞什么飞机
I mean, how did I, the great Vincent Swan,
我是说 我 伟大的Vincent Swan
let my wife slip so far away from me
怎会让我的妻子跟我疏远到如此地步
that she'd fall in love with a man so spineless he'd make a jellyfish look upstanding?
以致于她爱上一个没骨气到水母都比他骨头硬的男人
Lavender?
Lavender
I was going to tell you, mate,
我想过要告诉你的 哥们儿
but you and Sam patched things up first.
但在那之前你跟Sam就重归于好了
I don't believe what I'm hearing. You and Sam, behind my back?
太难以置信了 你跟Sam居然背着我搞外遇
I mean, to be fair, you were openly in a relationship
公平起见 那时候你跟你儿子的老师
with your son's teacher at the time.
也公开地出双入对
You need to get the fuck out of here.
你给我滚出去
Vincent, we should probably talk this through.
Vincent 我们可能应该好好谈谈这件事
Morning, everyone. Really needed that lie-in.
早啊各位 真想睡个懒觉
I'm a big fan of these training mornings.
但我是晨间培训的铁杆粉丝
I said get the fuck out. You're sacked.
我说了滚出去 你被开除了
I hate to be the bearer of even more bad news,
我讨厌再传达坏消息
but you don't have sole authority for the hires and fires any more.
但现在人员任免不再由你一个人说了算了
No, no, it's fine, I'm going.
不 没关系 我走人
I'm sorry, Vincent.
对不起 Vincent
Fuck you, Jo.
去你♥妈♥的♥ Jo
You fucking bitch.
你这个贱♥人♥
Not in front of the children, Vincent.
别当着孩子们说脏话 Vincent
Shall we take this upstairs?
我们上楼再说吧
Is this all part of the training?
刚这些也是培训的一部分吗
Hi.
嗨
Morning, Sam.
早啊 Sam
You sleep well?
睡得好吗
Not particularly. You?
不太好 你呢
No, not really.
也不太好
I'm going to get something from the buffet. Be quick.
我去自助餐台拿点东西 快点
We've got to leave in five minutes.
我们5分钟后出发
Morning, boss. Samantha.
早啊 老板 Samantha
Now, that was some night.
这一夜可真难熬
I'm such an idiot.
都怪我这个笨蛋
Was Geoff furious?
Geoff很生气吗
Oh, on the contrary, Samantha.
哦 正相反 Samantha
Geoff felt so guilty about being such a pig
Geoff对他的不端言行非常内疚
he committed his firm's entire advertising budget
他把他公♥司♥全部的广♥告♥预算
exclusively to Millman Young.
都投给了密尔曼杨公♥司♥
It's the biggest deal we've ever landed!
这是咱们搞定过的最大一单了
Amazing, eh, boss?
太棒了 呃 老板
It's great news.
是个好消息
We'd better be going.
我们得出发了
Bloody hell.
天哪
I'm shocked.
太意外了
I guess you can teach an old boysie new tricks.
我想你还是能让这老伙计学会一些新花招的
I think you've turned Geoff into a feminist, Sam.
我觉得你把Geoff变成了一个女权主义者 Sam
My God, when did all this happen? About 3am.
天哪 什么时候谈成的 大概凌晨3点
Got him plastered and took him to a strip club.
把他灌得烂醉如泥 然后带他去了脱衣舞俱乐部
That guy is such a feminist.
这家伙可真够"女权"的
Listen, now, before you get all Captain Caveman on me,
听好了 在你像原始人一样对我野蛮咆哮之前
let me just say one thing...
就让我说一件事
Is everything all right between us?
咱俩之间一切还好吧
You've barely said a word to me all day.
一整天你几乎没对我说过一个字
I've had a few things on my mind.
我有些心事
OK, well, if it's about last night...
好吧 如果是关于昨晚
No, it's not about that, Sam.
不 不是那些事 Sam
I've had some difficult phone calls with the owner.
我跟大老板通了几次不太妙的电♥话♥
We haven't had the best year.
我们今年不太景气
He's asked me to cut staff by 10%.
他让我裁掉10%的员工
So I'm really sorry, Sam, but I've got to let you go.
很抱歉 Sam 但我得开除你
Oh. Shit.
哦 操
Well, didn't you tell him about the Geoff Kemp deal?
你没告诉他谈成了和Geoff Kemp的交易吗
I thought that was a game changer.
我还以为这能逆转局势
I can give you...
我可以给你
...Two weeks' paid notice.
两周的通知期赔偿金
You don't have to come into the office.
你不用来办公室上班了
Well, I don't know what's more disappointing -
我不知道哪一点更令人失望
you being worse than Geoff fucking Kemp
你比Geoff Kemp更恶心
or Vincent being right again.
还是又被Vincent说对了
You really are a jumped-up little prick.
你真的是个自大的小混♥蛋♥
Ah!
哟
Come to spend your 30 pieces of silver
准备用你那30枚银币
on Corringham's number one double glazing system, have you, Judas?
来购买♥♥本镇最好的双层玻璃窗吗 犹大
I'm having second thoughts about leaving Cachet, actually.
其实 我在考虑离开金牌窗业
Oh, dear. Well...
哦 天啊 这样的话
Unfortunately for you, like a certain Mr Paul Young,
可惜 和Paul Young先生一样
I don't do second chances.
我不喜欢给别人第二次机会
Yeah, I've already hired a young hotshot to complete my sales team.
我已经雇了一名销♥售♥能人来组成我的团队
Seriously? Are you fucking with me? I'm not going to beg.
认真的吗 你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吧 我可不会求你
Look, I warned you. You snooze, you lose.
我不是警告过你 机不可失 失不再来
Gentlemen.
先生们
Is this your hotshot?
这就是你说的销♥售♥能人
Got them to throw in a waxing for free at the car wash, boss.
我让洗车的人给车子免费打了蜡 老板
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表