剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
I don't know why you never had kids.
我不知道你为什么没要孩子
Either you're an ambitious cunt, or a barren one.
要么你是个有野心的贱♥人♥ 要么生不出来
But don't ever underestimate how protective a mother can be
但永远不要低估一个母亲
when she finds her family threatened.
为了保护她的家庭不受威胁能做出什么
What? Oh, you heard.
什么 噢 你心里清楚
She knows about us.
她知道我们的事了
I can assure you, if Sam knew about us, there'd be no us.
相信我 如果Sam知道了 就不会有"我们"了
What's got you so jumpy?
你在紧张什么
Doesn't matter.
没事
What did you want to see me about?
你找我♥干♥嘛
Run away with me to Spain.
和我私奔到西班牙吧
Ha! Well, shall we at least get married in Gretna Green first, my love?
哈 我们至少要先去葛特纳格林结婚吧 亲爱的
I'm not joking.
我没开玩笑
Well, it sounds wonderful, but aren't you forgetting one thing?
好吧 这听上去不错 但你是不是忘了些什么
It starts with Sam, ends in your children.
其中包括Sam 还有你的孩子
I've been going through the motions with Sam for the last year.
去年开始我和Sam的感情就淡了
Malta was the final nail in the coffin.
马耳他是最后一根稻草
Why stay here and slug it out in front of my kids,
为什么我要留在这 在孩子面前跟她撕破脸
when I could be in Marbella,
如果我可以去马贝拉
waking up next to your beautiful, tanned body every morning?
每天在你这样美丽的 小麦色的身体旁醒来
Well, you might be ready for early retirement, Vincent,
你可能准备好提前退休了 Vincent
but I'm just getting started.
但我的事业才刚起步
No-one mentioned retirement.
我没说要退休
What's this?
这是什么
I've been headhunted by some big time-share players.
一个分时度假大老板的把我猎走了
The money they're chucking about
卖♥♥双层玻璃的的报酬
makes the returns in double glazing look like loose change.
跟这个赚的钱相比就是零花钱
We're talking five figure bonuses.
我们在谈的可是五位数的奖金
Shit, you're serious?
靠 你认真的
Yes, and they would bite my fucking arm off,
我要是把你这样资历的人带过去
if I brought someone with your sales credentials along for the ride.
他们一定会欣喜若狂的
Come on, baby.
别犹豫了 宝贝
We'd be the king and queen of time-share.
我们会是分时度假业的国王和王后
What d'you think?
你觉得怎么样
King and queen of time-share?
分时度假业的国王和王后吗
Well, seeing as this is probably my last chance
考虑到这也许是我最后一个
of marrying into royalty, I could be persuaded.
嫁入皇室的机会 我可能会动心
Oh! Sam, you're back.
哦 Sam 你回来了
Look, Pat, I'm here because Robbie failed his 11 Plus.
听着 Pat 我来这是因为Robbie没考过入学考试
And I'm bloody mortified to have to do this,
然后我真的感觉这样做很羞愧
but you did say there could be other avenues to explore.
但你确实说过有别的途径可以走
Hm, yes, I remember.
没错 我记得
Unfortunately, those avenues have now turned into a cul-de-sac.
不幸的是 那些途径现在都变成了死胡同
A cul-de-sac where the Swans are no longer welcome.
Swan家的人走不了的死胡同
So, if that's everything, Sam, goodbye.
所以 如果这就是你要说的全部 Sam 那再见吧
It's all moving so fast.
事情都发生得太快了
Dad's disappearance.
爸爸失踪了
Falling in love with Maureen.
我爱上了Maureen
You love her?
你竟然爱她吗
It's moved beyond just physical lust into something
这超越了单纯的肉♥欲♥ 发展成了别的东西
I can only describe as...
我只能这么描述
..Deeply spiritual.
那是精神深层的
She's my soulmate.
她是我的灵魂伴侣
I mean, the sex hasn't slowed up.
我是说 我们的性♥爱♥还没到疲倦期
If anything, it's getting dirtier.
甚至可以说变得更下流色情了
The other day, she managed to get her big toe into my arseh...
几天前 她还把自己的大脚趾插到了我的菊眼里
Whoa! All right, listen, while I'm delighted for you two lovebirds,
行了 听着 虽然我为你们这对爱侣感到高兴
we are still married.
但我和她还是合法夫妇
So...
所以
..Boundaries, yeah?
有点界限 好吗
She asked me to move in the other day, but I told her no.
几天前她要我搬过去 但我拒绝了
Cos you were worried what I might do?
因为你担心我会干点啥吗
No, I'm not worried about YOU at all.
不是 我一点都不担心你要干啥
Now, if we can just pretend for a second that my feelings aren't irrelevant,
如果我们暂时假装我的感受无关紧要
I think it's a great idea.
我觉得这是个好主意
You know, it's about time I moved out the shed.
你知道 我也是时候该搬出那个棚子去了
The only problem is, if I leave,
唯一的问题是 要是我走了
I'm still on the hook for half the mortgage,
我还是得分摊一半的房♥贷
so if you moved in and paid rent, problem solved!
所以如果你搬进来付房♥贷的话 问题就解决了
Well, it might be a cosy solution to your problems, Brian
对于你的问题 这可能是个好办法 Brian
but it doesn't solve mine, does it?
但解决不了我的问题 不是吗
No, I think it's better
我觉得我现在还是
if I cool things with Maureen for the time being.
把和Maureen的事放一放
What? No, no, no. Well...
什么 别 别 别
Look, listen.
听着
I know this business with your dad is upsetting.
我知道你♥爸♥的事让你很糟心
It's not Dad, it's the fucking hound.
不是我爸的事 是那只该死的狗
Nigel?
你说Nigel
He creeps the shit out of me.
他都要把我吓出屎了
Have you seen that look in its eyes? Come on!
你看到过它眼里的凶光吗 别这样
You can't throw away everything
你不能因为一只狗
that you and Maureen have over a dog.
而抛弃你和Maureen的感情
Now, look, I'm guessing that if the dog was out of the picture,
我想 要是狗不碍你们的事了
Then you'd be game on to move in, right? Yeah.
你就敢搬进去了吧 对啊
But she's never getting rid of Nigel.
但她从不赶Nigel走
She doesn't have to.
她不用赶它走
People lose things that they care about all the time.
人总是失去自己在意的东西
I'm not killing Satan in canine form, Brian.
我不会杀披着狗皮的魔鬼的 Brian
No-one's mentioned killing.
没人说要杀它
No, this is more of a...
不是杀 更像是
..A relocation programme.
一个搬家项目
Now, how did you get it to take that Valium the other day?
前几天你是怎么让它吃下安定药的
Sam.
Sam
The opportunity of seeing me in agony too good to pass up?
不想错过看我受罪的大好时机吗
Well, walking away from everything
看来逃离一切
isn't going terribly well, is it?
进展得不是很顺利啊 对吗
I'm so sorry about what happened in Malta.
对于在马耳他发生的事 我很抱歉
I...
我
I had no business bringing my crap out there.
我无权在那里发泄自己的情绪
I agree. How's the feet?
我同意 脚怎么样了
Oh! Er, they're basically fucked.
天哪 呃 基本上废了
It's fine, though, because as long as I don't walk on them,
但也还好 只要我不走路
or wear shoes, or touch them, then there's no pain.
不♥穿♥鞋 不碰它们 就不会痛
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
要是这么说能让你好受点的话
I almost feel sorry for you.
我几乎开始同情你了
That can't be why you're here, though. No.
但这不是你来这的原因吧 不是
Did you mean it, what you said in Malta?
你在马耳他说的那些话 是认真的吗
Yeah.
是
Yeah, every word.
每个字都是认真的
I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Sam.
我想和你共度余生 Sam
Right, well...
好吧
You know what that means, yeah?
你知道那意味着什么 对吧
Me, the kids, a fresh start, our entire lives upside down.
我 孩子们 一个全新的开始 整个生活打乱重来
Yeah. Yeah, whatever it took, Sam.
对 我明白 不管代价是什么 Sam
I lost you once and if I had the chance,
我曾经失去过你 要是我再有一次机会
I would never make that mistake again.
我绝不会再犯同样的错误了
At least if you're in a wheelchair
至少要是你改变主意了
and you change your mind, you can't run away.
你坐着轮椅也跑不了
Ahh, fuck!
啊 操
I'm sorry! Fuck!
我很抱歉 操
It's all right. Yeah?
我没事 没事吗
Yeah.
没事
Last night, I lit one of his cigars indoors.
昨晚 我在屋内点燃了一支他的雪茄
I just wanted to feel like he was home again.
只是想让自己觉得他回来了
Where is he, Vincent?
他去哪了 Vicent
He'll come home soon, Lizzie.
他不久就会回来的 Lizzie
I know it.
我确信
But if events do take a certain turn,
但是如果他真的不回来了
then I would very much want to make sure
那么我很想确保
Cachet carried on in good hands
金牌窗业能继续在贤人手里运营
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表