剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
The worshipful fuck-master is ready to commit
尊敬的性♥爱♥会长准备和你进行
a depraved pagan sex ritual on you.
一次饥渴的异教♥徒♥性♥爱♥仪式
Looks more like the worshipful fuck-master's ready to do the washing up.
看起来更像是尊敬的性♥爱♥会长准备开始洗碗了
Does the bowler hat help?
戴上帽子会不会好一点
Maybe you need a penis to get really turned on by all this gear.
可能得有根鸡♥巴♥才会对这种东西感性趣
Well, if it's a penis you're after...
你要是想要鸡♥巴♥的话
How many Freemasons are there in Essex?
埃塞克斯郡有多少共济会成员
I love it when you talk dirty.
我最喜欢听你说下流话了
Literally hundreds.
几百个吧
Vincent fucking Swan.
他妈的Vincent Swan
No, Martin fucking Lavender, actually, pleased to meet you.
不 其实是他妈的Martin Lavender 很高兴见到你
And even more pleased to be unbuttoning...
更高兴帮你解开
Yeah, sorry, Martin.
抱歉 Martin
Can I just check I've got something straight?
我再跟你确认一下对不对
Simply by virtue of having a dick to swing around,
就因为身上有个屌♥来回晃荡
Vincent and the rest of you cocks at Cachet
Vincent还有你们这几个金牌窗业的傻♥逼♥
now have exclusive access to an untapped market of first-class leads
现在拥有一个通往一流潜在市场的专享通道
at your secret bumming club.
在你们那秘密鬼混俱乐部里
If I say yes, does that mean we're not having sex?
如果我说是 我们是不是就不做♥爱♥了
Morning, Worshipful Master.
早上好 尊主
It's just plain old "Bruce" Here on the outside, Vincent.
在俱乐部外只是平淡无奇的老Bruce而已 Vincent
Gotcha.
了解
Well, here I am as promised, along with our top fitter.
我如约而至 还带来了我们的顶级工人
Barry, get your arse over here.
Barry 快点过来
Hello, Derek. Or is it Barry these days?
你好啊Derek 还是最近改叫Barry了
Long time no see.
好久不见
Which is usually a good thing in my line of work.
虽然这在我工作中通常是一件好事
Hello, Detective Neil.
你好 Neil警官
You know each other?
你们互相认识吗
He nicked me once for handling stolen goods.
有一次他逮到我偷东西
It must have been those two A-levels you stuck on your CV, Barry.
这肯定是你简历上的两个"一级技能"吧 Barry
I keep telling him it's Derek.
我一直跟他说我叫Derek
So, you still on the force, Bruce?
所以 你还在警队里吗 Bruce
CID these days, Detective Sergeant.
最近就职于刑事调查局 做侦缉警长
It's not a problem, is it?
这不是什么大问题吧
Have you been up to anything illegal, you cheeky bugger?
你做了什么违法的事吗 你个厚脸皮的玩意儿
No, wouldn't dream of it.
没 想都不敢想
No, at Cachet we run an outreach programme for ex-cons,
不 我们金牌窗业有个针对有前科的人的帮扶项目
try to give them a leg up when they get out.
试着在他们出狱以后帮他们一把
That's really charitable of you, Vincent.
真是有慈善精神啊 Vincent
By the way, hope you don't mind,
还有 希望你别介意
I mentioned the deal you gave me on the conservatory to a couple of the brothers,
我跟几个兄弟提了一下你卖♥♥给我的玻璃温室
and they expressed an interest.
他们有点感兴趣
Would you mind if they got in touch?
他们可以联♥系♥你吗
Be an honour to help my brothers out, Bruce.
能帮兄弟一把是我的荣幸之至 Bruce
Great. I'll introduce you at the next lodge meeting.
很好 我会在下次集♥会♥时把你介绍给他们认识
We've got special guests at dinner.
我们晚饭时有个特别来宾
It's going to be a lot of fun, if you catch my drift.
到时候一定很好玩 你懂我的意思吧
Right...
行吧
N-fucking-O spells no.
不他妈就是不
Believe me, Tony, if I had a penis,
相信我 Tony 如果我自己有屌♥
I'd join this cult for cocks myself.
我就会自己加入这个傻♥逼♥邪教组织了
Now, all you've got to do
现在你唯一要做的
is push new leads in my direction.
就是在我的指引下打出一片新天地
Brendan will use his influence to get you in.
Brendan会给你走个后门让你入会
Hang on a wee second.
等一小下下
I've no idea what you're on about.
我不知道你在说什么
Oh, come off it, you were seen in the meeting.
胡说 在会议上有人都看见你了
Tell that boyfriend of yours he should watch his tongue.
告诉你那男朋友 让他管好自己的舌头别多嘴
His tongue's the best bit about him.
舌头是他身上最棒的部位
It's nice and loose.
松软可口
Now, are you going to help us or not?
你现在到底要不要帮我们
Look, hypothetically speaking, there is no fucking chance.
听着 光是假设就他妈没机会
The second Tony's application is processed,
一旦Tony的申请进入审核
it will get voted on by the lodge members
会员就要进行投票表决
and then blackballed by at least three of his former employees.
然后他至少要得到三个来自他前雇员的反对票
Hypothetically.
只是假设
There's also the more-pressing issue
这还有个更棘手的问题
that I don't want to join
那就是我不想加入
the fucking wanky handshake brigade.
他妈的瘪三手♥淫♥组织
Sometimes, Tony, the road to success is a rocky one,
Tony 有时通往成功的道路坎坷不平
and we have to tread on some stones.
我们必须要跨过艰难险阻
We're not in one of your poxy seminars now, Professor Plum.
我们现在不是在你那弱智课上 Plum教授
You are my employee.
你是我的员工
I'm not having my arse pumped by some ceremonial goat
我才不会让我的屁♥股♥被什么仪式用的山羊操
just to boost your bonus.
就为了给你多加点奖金
We don't pump anyone's arses with goats.
我们从来没有让山羊去操任何人的屁♥股♥
Oh, so you do know what we're talking about?
哦 所以你确实知道我们在说什么
Listen, Miss Hotshot, you're the one I'm paying top dollar.
听着 牛逼小姐 我花高价聘请你
It's down to you to bring in sales.
是为了让你给我带来生意
Now, sort the slump, or sayonara.
现在想办法提高业绩 要不就"撒油那啦"(日语再见)
That's French for "Fuck off".
那是法语"滚蛋"的意思
It now remains to be seen
这件事现在还有待观察
whether the Egyptian authorities will, as promised,
埃及当局是否将会按照约定
open the door in the Great Pyramid
打开金字塔的大门
and reveal what is behind it.
并揭示它背后到底隐藏了什么
The eyes of the world are watching.
全世界的眼睛都在注视着它
Any questions?
有什么问题吗
Here at the lodge,
此时在分会里
my dullard brothers continue to do
我的笨蛋兄弟们仍在以一种完全错误的方式
all-male secret society meetings completely fucking wrong.
继续着这个男性秘密社交会面
Brother Swan.
Swan兄弟
Wonderful talk, Brother Kemp.
演说很精彩 Kemp兄弟
I was wondering if we could employ the principle of a pyramid structure
我在想 如果我们将金字塔结构的基本原则
in the construction of a double-glazed conservatory
应用到双层玻璃温室的建构中去
would anyone here be interested?
在座各位有兴趣吗
Count me in.
算我一个
At least it was driving my northern nemesis batshit crazy,
至少它能把我的北部大克星逼疯
and I wasn't the only one deriving pleasure from Jo's fury.
而且从Jo的暴怒中获得愉悦的不只有我
Drop 'em, pretty boy, it's expresso fuck time.
快脱衣服 小帅哥 现在是"意式浓缩打炮"时间
Sorry, I... Yeah, can we maybe not have a chat?
抱歉 我 行了 我们能不要开场白吗
I've had an arsehole of a day and I haven't really got long.
我累了一天了 而且时间也不多了
If you can just get your cock out and let mamma climb on board.
快掏出你的屌♥ 给妈妈来一炮
Oh, come on, it's every man's fantasy, is it? A zipless fuck.
别闹了 这不是每个男人的梦想吗 不走心只走肾
Yeah, look, I know I'm letting all men everywhere down by saying this,
是 我知道我接下来说的话可能会让全世界男人失望
it's just, zipless fucks are all we ever have.
只是 我们之间就只有不走心的性♥爱♥
I mean, what kind of a relationship is this?
我是说 我们的关系到底算什么
One that started out as industrial espionage,
一开始算是由商业间谍活动
now it's more a sex on tap thing.
现在有点像炮♥友♥约炮各取所需
I can always turn the tap off if you can't handle it, Martin.
你要是做不来 我随时可以不再需要你 Martin
No, all I'm saying is,
不 我只是说
sometimes I wouldn't mind a zip...ful fuck.
有时候我也想要走心的性♥爱♥
I'm bored of all this mindless shagging.
我厌倦了这些不带感情的性♥交♥了
It's like you only want me for my body.
就好像你想要的只是我的身体
I mean, can't you at least buy me dinner first?
我是说 在此之前你就不能先请我吃顿晚餐吗
What do you mean, like a date? Yeah.
什么意思 你是说约会吗 是
Nice meal,
一顿大餐
maybe a movie.
也许看场电影
You're so fucking weird.
你♥他♥妈♥真奇怪
Lovely.
太好了
Thanks to my new best pal, Bruce,
多亏了我的绝佳合作伙伴Bruce
every Mason and half the Essex Police force
所有兄弟共济会的成员 以及一半的埃塞克斯的警员
were queuing up for one of my conservatory deals.
都排着队买♥♥我的玻璃温室
All right?
一切顺利吗
I don't suppose there's any chance of you sharing
你难道就不想和兄弟们分享一下
about all this new masonic business in a brotherly fashion?
最近这些和兄弟共济会之间生意吗
That masonic bollocks doesn't wash with me.
我听不惯兄弟间互帮互助的那套说辞
We're salesmen, Brian, you know the rules,
我们是销♥售♥员 Brian 你懂这行的规则
it's every man for himself.
人不为己 天诛地灭
I need to get the money together so I can move out the fucking shed.
我得和你一起赚钱 这样我才能搬出我那个破棚子
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表