剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
and help you to realise the value in the business.
并且帮你了解这个行业的价值
Now, obviously, I'm praying it never comes to that.
现在 很明显 我在祈祷情势不至于到那个地步
I can't think about anything other than finding Ronnie
现在我除了找到Ronnie
right at this moment, Vincent.
别的什么也想不了 Vincent
I understand, Lizzie.
我理解 Lizzie
I just wanted you to have peace of mind that
我只想让你安心
you wouldn't be left with the headache of a struggling business
不用被一个Ronnie从不放在心上的
that Ronnie's heart was never in.
垂死挣扎的产业困扰
I can't believe the front on you lot.
我简直不敢相信你们这些人的惺惺作态
Lot? Oh, so far, I've had visits
我们这些人 到现在为止 我已经被
from that big ape from W-Windows,
那个W窗业的猿人
and your Northern colleague.
和你的北方同事找过了
They both popped in to show their concern.
他们全都跑来表示过关心
Jo was here? Yes!
Jo来过这吗 没错
Tell me, is everyone in double glazing this bloody callous?
告诉我 是不是双层玻璃业的每个人都这么冷血
I told the police I had no idea
我告诉警♥察♥我想不到
of anyone who'd have it in for my Ronnie.
有谁会想伤害我的Ronnie
I'm starting to wonder what you lot might be capable of.
但我现在开始怀疑你们这群人有可能干出什么事了
You are aware, Lizzie,
你知道的吧 Lizzie
This isn't your husband's only line of business? Of course.
这并不是你丈夫的唯一产业 我当然知道
I might look the dumb blonde, but I know exactly
我可能看起来像个金发蠢女人 但我很清楚地知道
what Ronnie specialises in.
Ronnie专营什么
Buying and selling antiques.
倒卖♥♥古董
I warned him to stick to what he knows.
我警告过他 就干自己了解的行当
Hello, can I speak to Detective Neil, please?
你好 我能和Neil警官说话吗
Vincent, PC Plod's back.
Vincent 警官又来了
He's been asking loads of questions about Ronnie.
他问了一堆关于Ronnie的问题
Bruce! Long time, no see.
Bruce 好久不见啊
Yes, it has been.
确实 很久了
Oh, come on.
哦 别这样
We can still shake hands, at least, can't we?
至少我们还能握个手 对吧
When you've finished massaging my knuckles.
你给我的手指按♥摩♥完了就可以
Sorry. Old habits die hard.
不好意思 旧习难改
To what do we owe the honour?
什么风把你吹过来了
Well, as I'm sure you're aware,
我确信你知道
your boss, Mr Farrell, is missing.
你的老板 Farrell先生失踪了
Normally, violent criminal goes AWOL
通常 我不会把公♥款♥浪费在
isn't something I'd waste public money investigating,
调查暴♥力♥犯罪后的失踪上
but in this case, his taxpaying wife
但是这个案子 他法律上的妻子
has reason to suspect foul play.
有理由怀疑这是一起谋杀
Which has brought me to your door, Mr Swan.
这把我带到了你这里 Swan先生
Vincent, please.
请叫我Vincent
You know what? I just remembered, Bruce,
你猜怎么着 我刚想起来 Bruce
did we ever repair that conservatory of yours?
我们有把你的玻璃温室修好吗
Carol, book Barry in to have a look at Detective Neil's conservatory.
Carol 给Barry排一下 让他去看一下Neil警官的玻璃温室
Tell him to drop everything immediately.
让他马上把手里的事都放下
I can, but didn't you sack him?
我可以叫他 但你不是把他开除了吗
Thank you, Carol. I meant Brendan.
谢谢 Carol 我是说Brendan
You sacked him, too.
你把他也开除了
Don't talk, just do it!
别说话 去做就是了
Will that be all, Detective?
可以了吗 警官
Oh, no, this is a bit more serious than your usual rogue dealer antics, Mr Swan.
不 这可比你平常的商人无赖游戏严肃得多 Swan先生
No, you're going to accompany me to the station for questioning
不 你得和我去警局接受问询
or we can make our conversation
或者我可以用逮捕令
a bit more official with an arrest warrant.
好让我们的对话更正式
Bruce, you know I'd do anything to help out a fellow Mason.
Bruce 你知道的 为了帮助共济会兄弟 我什么都愿意做
Carol, watch the shop. I'll be back in an hour.
Carol 看着店 我一小时后回来
An hour?
一小时
That's very presumptuous.
你很放肆啊
And for the record, you are not a fucking Mason.
而且纠正一下 你♥他♥妈♥可不是共济会的人
We're back, folks, live at Wembley Stadium.
我们回来了 朋友们 温布利体育场直播
This is Live Aid and these are The Boomtown Rats.
这是"拯救生命"活动 有请"布姆镇鼠"队
**The silicone chip inside her head*
*她头颅里的硅芯片
**Gets switched to overload...*
*变得超过负荷
You recently travelled to Malta.
你最近去马耳他旅游过
What for? Sun, sea and a chance of the other.
去干嘛呢 享受阳光 大海和寻求另一个机遇
Oh, it wasn't business, then?
哦 不是为了谈生意吗
No, I wanted to take Sam and the kids away for a break.
不是 我只是想把Sam和孩子带出去放松放松
That's interesting, because the travel agent said
这就有趣了 因为旅行社那边说
that the booking was originally made by Ronnie Farrell
这个预订原本是Ronnie Farrell订的
and later amended by a Dr Swan.
后来被某位Swan医生修改了
Why were you travelling under an alias, Mr Swan?
您为什么要用假名来旅行呢 Swan先生
Look, I won the tickets for
听着 我拿到这些票是因为
smashing the sales competition last month.
我上个月赢得了销♥售♥比赛
Ronnie booked the tickets, obviously.
当然 是Ronnie订的票
I decided to try and
我打算试试
bullshit my way into a business class upgrade.
胡说一番把我的座位升个级
I mean, what numb nuts uses his own name and the prefix
我是说 什么样的蠢货会用自己的真名加上医生的后缀
of Dr as an alias?
来当假名呢
Presumably, all this will check out if I go back through the company books?
我想 如果我检查一遍你公♥司♥的文件这些都会被证实的吧
Absolutely, Bruce. I've told you...
当然了 Bruce 我告诉过你
Sorry, Detective Neil.
抱歉 Neil警官
Look, let me get this straight.
听着 让我理理清楚
I'm being persecuted for a crime that may have not even been committed,
我现在是被指控犯了一个我可能根本没有犯的罪
based on the fact I took a holiday to a Mediterranean shithole?
只因为我去地中海的某个破地方度了个假
Now, calling your case wafer thin
现在 说你的论据像薄饼那样脆弱
would be a slur on the strength of wafers.
简直是侮辱了薄饼
I take it I'm free to leave. You are.
我认为我可以走了 你可以
Well, I'll see you later, then, mate.
那么 回头见了 伙计
**Ending interview.*
*结束采访
Hello, I'm really interested in a property I've just seen
你好 我刚刚在租赁板块上看到一处房♥产的广♥告♥
advertised in this week's rental section.
特别感兴趣
**All the playing's stopped in the playground now*
*此刻所有的比赛都停止在操场上
**She wants to play with her toys a while*
*她想和她的玩具玩一会儿
**And school's out early and soon we'll be learning*
*学校早早放学了 我们很快又要学习
**And the lesson today is how to die*
*今天要学的是如何死亡
**And then the bullhorn crackles*
*然后喇叭里传出爆裂声
**And the captain tackles*
*警官一直被困扰着
**With the problems and the how's and why's*
*被"如何"和"为什么"的问题困扰着
**And he can see no reasons*
*他找不出理由
**Cos there are no reasons*
*因为本来就没有理由
**What reason do you need to die, die*
*你需要什么理由去死呢
**Oh, oh, oh...*
*哦哦哦
All right, anywhere around here should be good.
好了 这附近都挺合适的
What's that noise?
什么声音啊
I can't hear anything.
我什么都听不到
There.
就这个
Shit!
我♥操♥
How much Valium did you give him?
你给了他多少镇定剂啊
Just a half to start off with.
刚开始就先给一半啊
To start off with? It's not a fucking buffet!
还先一半 你♥他♥妈♥以为吃自助餐呢
You had one job, put the fucking dog to sleep.
你只用做一件事 把这该死的狗放倒
Well, I didn't want to kill him!
那我可不想杀了他啊
Let's just let him out here.
我们就把他放出来吧
He should be nice and relaxed, anyway.
反正他应该会又温和又放松的
Well, he doesn't sound fucking relaxed!
这听起来可他妈不像是放松啊
He's probably got cold turkey.
他可能突然停药不适应
You'd better get him out, quick.
你最好把他弄出来 快点
Me? You're his drug dealer. You do it.
我 你是他的药贩 你去弄
No, this is your idea.
不 这是你的主意
I'm happy enough not to move in with Maureen.
我本来可没打算和Maureen同居的
Oh, fuck!
哦 操
He's going to possess us!
他会杀了我们的
What are we going to do?
我们怎么办
All right, er, here's the plan.
好吧 我有个计划
I'm going to open the boot.
一会儿我打开车的后备箱
As soon as he leaps out, we jump in and floor it.
他一跳出来 我们就跑进车里撞他
The plan is to let him out.
你的计划是把他放出来
Are you fucking mad?
你♥他♥妈♥疯了啊
Well, what choice do we have?
那我们还有什么选择
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表