剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
Maybe this is important, Dr Brown, I don't know.
也许这很重要 Brown医生 我不知道
Ever since Nat was born, I've had this recurring dream.
自从Nat出生以后 我就反复在做同一个梦
I'm old, sitting in my chair.
我年事已高 坐在椅子上
I'm not sure which one of us creaks the most.
不知是年老失修的椅子 还是我的一把老骨头咯吱响得更厉害
Sunlight beams through the roof,
阳光透过屋顶照射进来
a warm breeze drifts in from the garden,
和煦的微风自花♥园♥飘摇而入
and Nat plays Bach on the piano one last time for her daddy.
Nat坐在钢琴前 最后一次为她的老父亲弹奏一曲巴♥赫♥
And I'm overwhelmed with this feeling that
我如此沉醉于这种感觉中
if everything was to end,
如果一切即将终结
I'd have spent no happier seconds on Earth
那这世上将再没有什么时候
than in this perfect stolen moment in my conservatory.
比在我的玻璃温室里享受的这难得时光更令人愉悦了
I mean, it would make the perfect music room, wouldn't it, Trish?
这个做音乐室会超棒的啊 你说呢 Trish
Yes, it would. Can we afford it?
我同意 价格我们能承受吗
Well, I mean, after that pitch,
被他这么一说
perhaps the question is, can we afford not to?
你应该问 我们是否能承受得住不买♥♥下它吗
Like I said, Ralph, the finance takes care of itself.
如我所说 Ralph 资金问题会自己解决的
Now, if I could just get you to sign. Absolutely.
现在 您可以签合同了吗 当然
Thank you.
谢谢
All right.
好嘞
I didn't know your daughter played. What grade is she?
我都不知道你女儿还会弹钢琴呢 她几级了
Oh, she's top, top grade.
哦 她最高了 最高级
What, grade eight?
啥 八级吗
I thought grade eight was the top grade?
我以为八级就是最高级了
It is, for most people.
对大多数人来说 是的
Look, I better let you get on with your day.
我还是别占用您的时间了
Like I said, I will fast track the conservatory,
如我所说 我会尽量加快玻璃温室的进度
so you can start enjoying every beam of sunlight this gorgeous summer has to offer us.
这样你们就能尽情享受这个美妙的夏天送来的每一缕阳光了
Oh, fantastic!
噢太棒了
Oh, exciting! Very exciting.
真期待啊 非常期待
Ugh, Dad!
啊 老爸
Come on, then. Come on, then.
踢过来 踢过来
Where do you think you're going? Out.
你要去哪里 外边
Well, thank you for the packed information bulletin,
感谢你详细的情况通报啊
make sure you're back for tea.
记得回来吃饭
Nat, sweetheart, if the couple over the road ask,
Nat宝贝 如果街对面那对夫妇问起
can you say you play piano? As if!
你能说你会弹钢琴吗 才怪
Where have you been?
你去哪里了
Just saying hello to the new neighbours.
跟新邻居打个招呼而已
**If I were to say to you, "Can you keep a secret?"*
*如果我跟你说 "你能替我保密吗"
**Would you know just what to do Or where to keep it?*
*你会知道该怎么做 或者把秘密藏在哪里吗
**Then I say, "I love you" Foul the situation*
*然后我说"我爱你" 把状况一下搞糟
**Hey, girl, I thought we were the right combination...*
*嘿 姑娘 我觉得咱俩天生一对
In the eight months that Essex's answer to Al Capone had been in charge of Cachet,
在由埃塞克斯的艾尔·卡彭接管金牌窗业的八个月来
there's been a lot of changes.
发生了许多变化
We moved showroom for one.
其中一项是我们的展厅挪了地方
Believe it or not, a fire broke out at the last one.
信不信由你 之前那个展厅起火了
**Shoot that poison arrow to my heart...*
*将那支毒箭射向我心脏吧
The cause, completely unknown.
原因 完全不详
And our new showroom was clearly doubling up as a nocturnal base
我们的新展厅显然还被用作夜间活动基地
for some of Ronnie's more primitive criminal affairs.
用来实施Ronnie原始的犯罪行为
Either that or he was running an S&M playhouse after dark.
不然就是他晚上在这里开性♥虐♥体验馆
Little token of my appreciation.
小小心意 以表感谢
Also, instead of cash, Ronnie insisted on paying our bonuses
另外 Ronnie不再以现金形式发放奖金
in reclaimed goodies from his debt collection business.
取而代之的是他在讨债生意中得到的好东西
Congratulations.
恭喜
To be honest, I'd have walked by now if it wasn't for the small matter of £50,000
说实话 要不是因为Ronnie非要我还公♥司♥5万镑这点破事
that Ronnie insisted on me paying back to the business.
我早就离开公♥司♥了
I guess you lot might call this karma for stitching up Walshy.
我想你们很多人可能认为这是陷害Walshy的因果报应
Luckily, us salesmen don't believe in such supernatural bullocks
幸好我们销♥售♥员不相信这些关于超自然的鬼扯
like karma, fate, morality.
比如因果报应 命运 道德
They tend to be a handicap to what we do.
它们往往是我们成事的绊脚石
The business itself was still booming,
门窗行业依旧繁荣
mainly thanks to the invention of this little beauty.
主要得益于这尤物的诞生
The PVCu, double-glazed conservatory.
未增塑聚氯乙烯构架 装有双层玻璃的玻璃温室
There was only one minor downside
只有一个小小的麻烦
For all Walshy's faults, he did make top-notch windows.
尽管Walshy千错万错 但他的确制♥造♥出了一流的窗户
Since he'd left, we had to use new suppliers,
他离开之后 我们不得不采用新的供应商
and the quality of our products was dropping faster
我们产品的质量自此急转直下
than Michael Jackson's face-lift.
比迈克尔杰克逊的脸部拉皮掉得还快
Not second, it's the third time you've been around.
不是第二次 这是你第三次过来了
Meanwhile, the other half of Cachet's undynamic duo
同时 金牌窗业无精打采二人组中的另一半
was beginning to accept his fate in the world of sales.
已经开始接受自己在销♥售♥行业的命运
Peak Personal Performance.
最佳个人绩效
It's a set of technologies designed to help you take control of your life
这是一套专为帮助你掌控人生而打造的技术体系
mentally, physically, emotionally and financially.
精神方面 生理方面 情感方面以及经济方面都有
Now, who wants to tell me their story?
现在 谁想说出你的故事
You, sir, in the front row, making notes. Sorry.
你 坐在前排记笔记的先生 抱歉
Cos we've all got a story, right?
我们每个人都有自己的故事 对吗
Me, I was married at 16, first love,
我 16岁结了婚 初恋
he was captain of the Manchester United under-18s.
他当时是曼联18岁以下青年队的队长
Problem was, it wasn't just United he was scoring for.
问题是 他不仅仅为曼联射门
He was shagging everything in Manchester with a pulse.
他对曼彻斯特的一切活物发♥情♥
So, I found myself divorced at 21,
所以 我21岁时离了婚
and I left that marriage with zero qualifications, zero self-esteem,
我离开了这段婚姻 没有任何资格认证 没有一点自尊
and zero effing clue what the future held.
对未来一点鬼头绪都没有
I took my last 300 quid and I booked on one of these courses,
我带上我最后的300镑 报了一节这个课程
so I was you
所以我曾与你们一样
sat there, day one, not a clue what to expect,
第一天坐在这里 一点都不知道会发生什么
praying that the loud American on stage
祈祷台上那个美国大嗓门
didn't point at me and ask me what my story was.
别指着我让我讲出我的故事
And I think I was just about to leave
我记得我当时差点就准备离开教室了
when I heard something that hit me - bam!
这时我听见有东西打中我 嘭
It was like a bucket of cold water,
就好像一桶凉水从头上浇下来
and that message was this
然后我幡然醒悟
the past does not equal the future.
过去并不代表将来
One month later, I got my first job in sales.
一个月后 我在销♥售♥行业得到了第一份工作
Six months after that, I was headhunted by Everest Windows
又过了六个月后 我被永恒窗业挖走
to run their North West operation.
去主管他们的西北分部
A few weeks after that, my ex broke his leg in three places
在那之后的几周 我前男友的腿摔断成了三节
and had to retire from football.
不得不从足球界退役
Yes, you are allowed to cheer.
现在你们可以欢呼了
Yay!
好耶
So, Martin, what's your story?
所以Martin 你的故事是什么
I left the band of a well-known pop star
我退出了一个著名歌♥星的乐队
just before he had a massive number one hit. Ouch!
就在他获得热门单曲第一之前 痛心啊
Step away from the past, Martin. What do you want out of this?
挥别过去Martin 你想从这节课上学到什么
I want to become better at selling.
我想在销♥售♥方面做得更好
And? I feel that my default setting is acceptance.
还有呢 我觉得我的默认人设是逆来顺受
I need to start taking control of my life.
我需要开始掌控自己的人生
I want to become more assertive.
我想要变得更加强势
And you will make that happen.
你能做到的
Right, who's next?
好 下一位
Gentleman at the back. Tommy?
后面那位绅士 是叫Tommy吗
It's Tony, they fucked the badge up.
我叫Tony 他们把我的胸牌写错了
Walshy? What do you want from this, Tony?
Walshy吗 你想从这堂课中学到什么 Tony
Well, if life has taught me one thing
如果生活让我明白了一件事
it's that salesmen, like haemorrhoids,
那就是推销员就像痔疮一样
are massive pains in my fucking arse that I could well do without.
一点用都没有 还他妈让我难受得要命
OK, and what are you hoping to get from this course?
好吧 那你想从这堂课中得到什么
I want to become one.
我想成为这个
A salesman, not a haemorrhoid.
成为一个销♥售♥员 不是痔疮
Maybe a Jacuzzi, put a little champagne on ice.
或许享受下按♥摩♥浴缸 再来点冰镇香槟
The little shit's up next.
下一个是个混♥蛋♥
Where'd you get a hold of this, Carol?
你从哪弄来的这个 Carol
A friend of mine wanted to try one of those new video dating agencies.
我有个朋友想试试这种新式视频婚介公♥司♥
A friend. OK, where do I start?
一个朋友 好 从哪开始呢
I'm Brian, I'm 28 years old.
我叫Brian 我28岁
What the fuck?
什么鬼东西
I don't know what I'm looking for, really.
我不知道我想要的是什么 真的
I suppose what I'm not looking for is a big, 30st monster
我觉得我应该不想要一个将近四百斤的巨型怪兽
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表