剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
All right, Lavatory.
最近好吗 "厕所"
Had to part ways with the Anglian boys.
我不得已和那些盎格鲁窗业分道扬镳
Turns out they couldn't handle a maverick like me in the machine.
他们还是承受不了我这种特立独行的人
But I guess W-Windows is the w-winner
不过现在看来 窗-窗业成了真正的赢-赢家
in this game of high-stakes poker, eh, Bri?
在这场扑克中 是吧 Brian
It's "Double-U" Windows, RJ.
是W窗业 RJ
For fuck's sake.
他妈的
Well, in that case, I've got a little gift for you.
既然如此 我有个小礼物要送你
Call it an opening-day bonus.
就当作是开张日奖励吧
Does this mean we can cease all the hostilities?
所以我们现在是停战了吗
Some way to negotiate a peace settlement.
没想到用这种方式达成了和平协议
They don't call me Dr Kissinger for nothing.
他们叫我"基辛格先生" 可不是白叫的
It's funny, isn't it?
很讽刺 不是吗
Told you it would happen.
我说过迟早会发生
Yeah.
是啊
It's amazing.
太神奇了
I mean, how do you do it, Mystic Meg?
我是说 你是怎么做到的 占星师麦格
I just looked into your crystal balls.
我就看了一眼你的水晶球
Hello? Yeah.
喂 嗯
Put her through, Carol.
给她接通电♥话♥ Carol
Hello, sweetheart.
你好 亲爱的
Yeah, yeah, of course.
嗯嗯 当然
What time does your train get in?
你的火车几点到
I'll see you there.
到时候见
Everything OK? Yeah.
没事吧 没事
Just got to pick Sam up from the station.
我得去火车站接Sam
Look, about this... Oh, save your breath, Vincent.
听着 关于这一切 别啰嗦了 Vincent
I know how this speech goes.
我知道你接下来要说什么
You're a happily married man, this was just a moment of madness.
你的婚姻很幸福 这只是一时把持不住
Well, I'm not saying it wasn't off the wall mind-blowing,
不是说刚刚不够火♥辣♥
but we both know it can't become a regular occurrence.
但我们都知道这不能再次发生
I'm not going to run off and tell your wife,
我不会告诉你老婆的
if that's what you're worried about. Thanks for understanding.
假如你是担心这个的话 谢谢理解
What's so funny?
你笑什么
Oh, I understand.
哦 我是理解了
I'm not sure you do.
不知道你有没有理解
Well, maybe you can enlighten me.
或许你能提点我
This is checkmate.
这是将军
The endgame, Vincent.
棋局的最后阶段 Vincent
Either you buckle down and work for me at Cachet,
要么你乖乖地在金牌窗业为我卖♥♥命
or Sam finds out what an un-redeemable cunt she has for a husband.
要么Sam就会发现她的老公是一个多么不知悔改的混♥蛋♥
I'd congratulate you, Jo,
我本想恭喜你 Jo
but, see, unfortunately your plan relies heavily
但是很不幸 你的计划成功的前提
on me giving a shit about anyone other than myself.
是我会在乎除了我自己以外的任何其他人
Touche, Vincent.
有道理 Vincent
I guess the only way to find out's to call me bluff.
看来只能以身试险了
You've got 48 hours to give me an answer.
限你48小时内给我答复
That's plenty of time to work out divorce settlement costs.
这点时间应该够你讨论离婚协议的经费
Well, off you run.
你赶紧上路吧
You don't want to keep your sensational wife waiting.
可别让你那美妙绝伦的老婆等急了
Lizzie doesn't let me smoke these in the house.
Lizzie从不让我在家里抽这个
She said that the smell clings to the curtains.
她说烟味会沾到窗帘上
I mean, personally I can't get enough of it.
我是怎么闻都闻不够
The aroma of success.
成功的芳香
But, like my old man once told me,
但是就像我老爸曾对我说过的
the secret to a long and happy marriage
想要一场幸福持久的婚姻
is to let them have small victories.
就得做出让步
That was shortly before his third wife had him killed, but still...
那是在他被第三任老婆害死之前 但还是
He had a point.
还是挺有道理的
Ronnie, I've taken a lot of shit over this past year.
Ronnie 这一年来我承受了很多破事
You've also taken 50 grand of my money.
你还从我这儿拿走了五万英镑
Strictly speaking I didn't take it, I was given it.
严格地说 不是我拿的 是你给的
I'm sure you didn't drive all the way out here
我想你大老远开过来
to discuss semantics, young Vincent.
不是来和我玩文字游戏的 小Vincent
This is about Jo, I take it?
我猜和Jo有关吧
I wanted to do this personally. Here.
我想当面解决 给
And what's this? My resignation.
这是什么 我的辞职信
I can't accept someone coming in over me.
我不能忍♥受有人进来掌控我
She's coming in alongside you, not over you.
她是来和你合作的 不是掌控你
I didn't have you down as a sexist, Vincent.
我没想到你这么性别歧视 Vincent
I couldn't give two shits if she's got tits,
我根本不在乎她裙子底下
a dick, or a Venus fly trap under her dress.
是奶♥子♥ 是鸡♥巴♥ 还是捕蝇草
No, you are going to have to make a decision - it's her or me.
不 你得做出决定 选她还是选我
But I've already decided, I want both of you.
但我已经决定了 我两个都要
So if that was all... Right.
要是没别的事的话 行
Well, you don't always get what you want in life,
人总不能要什么就有什么
do you, Ronnie?
是吧 Ronnie
Well, I don't know about that, Vincent.
那可不一定 Vincent
Sit down.
坐下
Fucking hell...
他妈的
Right. Well, you've had your little paddy, stamped your feet.
好的 既然你脾气发完了 脚也跺过了
If you're smart you might even still walk away from here with a pay rise
要是放聪明点 你离开之前还可能涨点工资
but talk to me like that again
但再用这种语气和我说话
and you'll struggle to walk away from anything, ever.
你就别想能走着离开任何东西了
You got it?
听清楚了吗
Loud and clear.
一清二楚
Good boy. Now, look, the reason I brought Jo in
乖孩子 听着 我把Jo带进来
is because she was hurting us.
是因为她在破坏我们的生意
Yeah? You're still the one I trust, Vinnie.
你还是我最相信的人 Vinnie
Which is why I need you to run 250 grand in undeclared cash
所以我需要你帮我把未申报的25万英镑
to Malta for me.
带到马耳他
Now, Ronnie's cash was clearly dirtier than a nursing home's toilet floor,
Ronnie的钱显然比养老院的厕所地板还要脏
but putting as much distance as possible between myself and that devious bitch Jo
但是尽可能地远离那个狡诈的婊♥子♥Jo
seemed like my only play for now.
看来是我唯一的出路
I'll tear that little prick a new arsehole.
我要手撕了那个混♥蛋♥
Oh, please... I told you it wasn't his fault.
哦 别 我说了不是他的错
I couldn't hack it. That's why I quit.
我承受不住 所以才辞职
I'm still having words.
我还是要找他谈谈
I just want to leave all that shit behind me.
我只想把那堆破事留在过去
Promise me you won't say anything.
答应我别出去乱说
All right. I promise not to confront the little prick.
行吧 我保证不去找他麻烦
However, I do not promise that the tyres on his Jag
但是我不能保证他的汽车轮胎
will not get slashed.
会安然无恙
Nor do I promise
我也不能保证
not to sign him up for the National Youth Theatre.
不会替他报名国家青年剧院的试演
That's better. I know what the Swans need.
好多了 我知道我们需要什么
A holiday. Have you ever been to Malta before?
一次假期 你去过马耳他吗
I'm so lucky to have you, Vincent Swan.
我有你真幸运 Vincent Swan
Where the fuck is Malta?
马耳他在什么鬼地方
Hello? Prepare to be happy, boss.
喂 准备听好消息吧 老板
Who the fuck is this? Oh, that's not Brian, is it?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁 哦 你不是Brian啊
Can I talk to Brian from Wuh-Windows?
我能和窗-窗业的Brian说话吗
Double-fucking-U windows!
他妈的是W窗业
Hold on. Brian, have you been hiring staff without my say so?
等会儿 Brian 你是不是在背着我雇员工
Oh, take a Valium, will you, Walshy, all right?
你能不能淡定点 Walshy
It's a commission-only hire, so the only cost to you is if he sells,
他是佣金雇佣 只有卖♥♥出东西才能赚钱
which I assume he has.
我猜他刚刚成交了
Pass him here.
电♥话♥给我
Ronnie J, what's happening?
Ronnie J 怎么样了
Christ, not Ronnie's fucking runt of a son!
老天爷 别是Ronnie的傻♥逼♥儿子吧
Oh, I've only closed a deal for 50 grand
哦 我只不过谈成了一笔五万英镑的交易
but if that foul-mouthed ignoramus wants me out,
但那个嘴臭傻屌♥想把我扫地出门的话
I'll go and tear up the contract.
我这就把合同撕了
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不
Let's all just calm down, shall we?
咱们冷静点 好吗
Yeah, no, I'm sure he's going to be ecstatic when he finds out
是的 不 他肯定会很高兴地知道
you've just closed a deal for 50 grand.
你刚刚谈成了一笔五万英镑的交易
Oh, and tell him this.
哦 别忘了告诉他
It was only that chinless wonder, Lavatory, who gave me the lead.
是那个傻♥逼♥"厕所"给我介绍的生意
Oh, that is sweet.
哦 真是完美了
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表