剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
240, 245 and 250. It's all there. Good boy.
240 245 250 都在这了 好孩子
Now here's your ticket.
这是你的票
A Mr Setra will meet you at the hotel, go straight there,
Setra先生会在酒店和你碰面 你直接过去
deliver the cash, get out.
把钱给他 然后出来
No fucking about, you got it?
别他妈胡来 懂了嘛
Not even time for a quick dip in the sea?
在海水里一起泡一下的时间都没有吗
You fuck this up, I'll arrange a much longer dip for you.
你♥他♥妈♥要是搞砸了 我就让你泡个够
Jesus, what the hell is that. I was only making a joke.
天呐 你干嘛那么严肃 我只是开个玩笑
Well, in that case, so was I.
哦 那我也是开玩笑
Have a good trip.
旅途愉快
Hello? I've got a business trip booked to Malta with you
你好 我在你这里预定了一趟去马尔他出差的航♥班♥
and I wanted to see
然后我想看看
if I could book seats for the rest of my family.
能不能帮我的家人也订几个座位
My name's Vincent Swan, Dr Vincent Swan.
我叫Vincent Swan Vincent Swan医生
Great.
很好
Also, I'm speaking at a medical conference
还有 我是要去一个医学会议上做演讲
and I could use a few hours on the flight to prepare.
所以我想在飞机上花点时间做准备
Is there any chance of a business class upgrade?
有没有办法能帮我升个商务舱
No, just the one seat would be fine.
不用 就升一个座位就好
If Ronnie's going to treat me like a mule,
如果Ronnie要把我当骡子一样使唤
I'm going to make damn sure I get a kick out of it.
我他妈也要确保我玩的很开心
That's the craziest shit I've ever heard.
这是我听过最扯的事了
I know. Can you believe that Machiavellian bitch Jo
我懂 你能相信Jo那个不择手段的贱♥人♥
engineered the whole thing just to get one over on Vincent?
设计了这整件事只是为了让Vincent出丑吗
No, not that. The fact that Sam found you attractive.
不 不是那个 我说的是Sam竟然觉得你有吸引力
Thanks very much. Oh, come on, mate. She's gorgeous and you...
谢谢啊 得了吧哥们 她那么漂亮 但你
..You're like a completely different species.
你完全就像是另一个物种啊
Let me get this straight. YOU were the one who wouldn't commit?
让我理理清楚 你竟然是那个不愿作出承诺的人吗
Can we change the subject? I mean,
我们能换个话题吗 我意思是
you have looked at yourself in the mirror before, right?
你以前照过镜子吧 对吧
How's the boy wonder working out?
那个神童工作得怎么样了
Oh, God. He is even more of a pillock then I remembered.
哦 天哪 他比我记忆中还要蠢
Good, that's what I was hoping for.
正好 我就是这么希望的
How about I come over and work for you?
你说我过来为你工作怎么样
Unfortunately, that ship has sailed.
很遗憾 早就没戏了
No, Walshy has made it abundantly clear
不行 Walshy已经说得特别清楚了
that I'm not allowed to take on any more staff.
我不能再雇员工了
Can't you just sack RJ? One in one out?
那你干嘛不炒了RJ 一个换一个
Look, if you want to go and tell his nutcase of a dad
听着 你要是想去告诉他的疯子爸爸
that you got his fuckwit son fired, then be my guest.
因为你他的蠢蛋儿子被炒了 你请便
Here you go, Brian.
给你 Brian
What's that?
这是啥啊
Orange juice and lemonade. I asked for a pint.
橙汁混柠檬汁 我点的是啤酒啊
Sorry, got distracted.
抱歉 我分神了
Got chatting to the young damsel behind the bar.
刚刚跟柜台后面的少女聊了天
Well, a real-life damsel in distress.
哇 现实生活版"落难少女"啊
Quite the opposite, lavatory.
正好相反 厕所哥
She gave me her number
她把电♥话♥号♥码给我了
which means, by the end of the day,
也就是说 今天晚上
she'll very likely be a damsel out of a dress...
她很有可能变成一个"落裙的少女"
..As opposed to in a dress...
和"在裙子里"相反
..Because she'll be naked. Yes, I think I get it, RJ.
因为她将会是裸体的 是的 我想我已经懂了 RJ
This is bollocks. How did a freak like you managed to pull her?
简直是胡说 你这样的怪胎是怎么搞定她的
If Stratego has taught me one thing,
如果西洋陆军棋教会了我一件事
no advances were ever made without taking risks, my compadres.
那就是不冒险是永远不会有进展的 我的朋友
You can't capture the enemy's flag
如果你不走出自己的战壕
without coming out of your trench.
你是不能俘获敌人的军旗的
You're right. He's right.
你说得对 他是对的
You're a creepy genius.
你就是个诡异的天才啊
It is that simple.
就是这么简单
I've got to go.
我得走了
Thank you, RJ. Don't thank me, thank Stratego.
谢谢你啊 RJ 别谢我 去谢西洋陆军棋
Wow. I don't suppose there's any danger of you
哇 我觉着你把这种想要就去冲的劲头
applying this go-get-'em attitude to selling our windows?
用在卖♥♥窗户上也没啥不好的啊
Wouldn't work. Why not?
没用 为什么
Cos, ultimately, I don't give a toss about selling windows, Brian.
因为 我压根一点都不在乎卖♥♥窗户这件事 Brian
Yeah, that's the spirit.
对 好样的
Ronnie's errand had at least put a few thousand miles
Ronnie的差事让我和"婚姻毁灭炸♥弹♥"Jo之间
between me and that marriage-wrecking time bomb, Jo.
至少隔了几千英里的距离
When you're caught between a rock and a hard place, it takes
当你被夹在岩石和坚硬的地方之间时(形容进退两难)
the edge off when the rock is a sun-kissed Mediterranean island.
如果那岩石是阳光充足的地中海小岛 那么情况就会好很多
So that's room 211,
这是211号♥房♥
double bed with the pull-out bed for children.
双人床 外加给孩子睡的可拉式床
I'm not sleeping with Rob, you know he stinks of BO now.
我不要和Rob一起睡 你们知道他现在有体味的
I don't want to catch your zits! You horrible little shit. Mum!
我也不想传染到你的青春痘 你个恐怖的臭小孩 老妈
Excuse me, sweetheart, do you have any adjoining rooms?
不好意思 甜心 你们有紧挨着的房♥间吗
No, but we have a junior suite available.
没有 但是我们有一件空着的普通套房♥
Rate is 200 Maltese lira per night.
价格是每晚200马尔他里拉
Then what's that in real money?
那换算成现金是多少
In English pounds sterling, that's...
换算成英镑的话 就是
..320 pounds.
320镑
Nice try. You and I both know
想得美 我们都清楚
rate cards are only used to fleece the terminally stupid or the stupidly wealthy.
价目牌就是用来欺诈那些特别愚蠢或者傻有钱的人的
I'm sorry, I not really understand.
对不起 我有点不懂
Is there anyone else who could check us in?
有其他人可以帮我们登记吗
I said, only very rich or very stupid,
我是说 只有特别有钱的或者特别傻的
like that pair behind, pay that.
像后面那对一样 才会付钱
Now, what can you do for me on that sweet price? What did he say?
现在 你能在这个价格上帮我便宜多少呢 他说什么
I'm sorry, I can't do deals on the price.
对不起 我实在不能在标价上优♥惠♥
All right, how about a complimentary upgrade?
好吧 那如果算作是免费升级客房♥呢
I'm a very generous tipper after a good night's sleep.
如果我晚上睡得好 我给小费可是很慷慨的
This is ridiculous. Can you hurry up, please?
这太荒谬了 你能快点吗
I'm sorry, your Highness, but we haven't finished yet.
对不起啊 女王陛下 但我们还没结束呢
Come on, what's your best price? I'm so sorry.
来吧 你能给出最好的价格是多少 真的很抱歉
You know what they say, if you have to ask for the price,
你知道是怎么说的 如果你得去问价格的话
you definitely can't afford it.
那肯定是因为你付不起
Is there any chance you could let someone else check in?
能不能另找别人来为我们办理入住
It's OK. Vincent, come on.
没关系 Vincent 算了
Let's just look at the room. I'm sure it's lovely.
我们就去看看那个房♥间吧 我肯定它一定超棒
Ok.
好吧
All yours. Although I think
您请便吧 尽管我认为
you'll find there's a no dogs allowed policy at this hotel.
您会发现这个酒店规定狗类禁止入内的
Vincent, go. And you.
Vincent 走 还有你
What did he say?
他刚刚说什么
All right, try not to drown.
好了 尽量别把自己淹死了
I don't want to spend the whole holiday filling out forms.
我可不想整个假期都用来填表格
You're so funny, Mum.
真幽默 老妈
Last one in the pool
最后一个到泳池的人
gets the camp bed with the blood-stained sheets.
要睡床单上有血的折叠床
Isn't Nat a bit old for Bun-buns?
Nat现在还玩Bun-bun兔是不是有点幼稚
She told me to bring him.
她叫我带上他
Apparently he's never been to Malta before.
很明显他从来没来过马尔他
Oh, that's sweet.
哦 真体贴
Thank you, Vincent. I needed a break.
谢谢你 Vincent 我的确需要休息一下
Nothing beats a few days of the four "S"S.
什么都比不上拥有4"S"的几天
Sun, sea, sand and...
"晒"太阳 海"水" "沙"滩 还有
And sharing a room with our two children.
还有和两个孩子"睡"在一个房♥间
Might need to settle for the three "S"S.
可能要安于3"S"了
There's always the beach at night.
晚上总还是有沙滩的嘛
No, thanks. I'm not a bloody turtle.
不了 谢谢 我又不是乌龟
Although I am still a big fan of doggy.
但是我还是很喜欢后入式的
Oh, easy, Lassie.
啊 悠着点 小妞
One of us should watch the kids swim.
我俩中一个人得看着孩子游泳
Why don't I finished unpacking
不如我来打开行李箱收拾收拾
and get it nice and cosy in here for us?
给我们把这里变得又漂亮又舒服
That is disturbingly sensible for you.
你体贴得让人都有点不安心了
I quite like this new being waited on hand and foot.
我倒是很喜欢这种被招待得无微不至的新感觉
First you pack the case coming out here,
你先是打包行李来到这里
now everything gets hanged up at this and.
现在所有事情都被安排的井井有条了
It's like having a sexy butler.
就像是有个性感管家一样
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表