剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
Maureen?
Maureen
Nigel?
Nigel
Hello?
有人吗
Fuck you, Brian!
操♥你♥妈♥啊 Brian
Ronnie?! Brian, I'm glad it's you.
Ronnie Brian 还好是你
Look, I wanted you to hear this from me first.
我希望你最先从我这里知道
I'm seeing Maureen.
我在和Maureen交往
Oh!
噢
Well, that's really decent of you, RJ.
那你可真是太贴心了 RJ
I mean, your dick is barely out of my wife,
你的屌♥还没从我妻子身体里拔♥出♥来♥吧
but I appreciate you being straight with me.
但我感谢你对我这么坦诚
Fucking hell!
他妈的搞什么啊
Get out before I call the police, you dirty little pervert.
滚出去不然我叫警♥察♥了 你个下流小人
I wasn't perving.
我不是在偷♥窥♥
I thought you were out walking Nigel.
我以为你带Nigel散步去了
Usually, I can't get anywhere near the house
一般那个地狱看门狗在的时候
with the Hound of Hell on the prowl.
我都靠近不了这个房♥子
I had to give him a Valium earlier
我给他吃了安定
because he's taken a dislike to RJ.
因为他不喜欢RJ
Why couldn't you sedate
他每次吓我的时候
him all those times he was terrorising me?
你怎么不把他给镇定了
Because I didn't want him getting addicted to drugs!
因为我不想他对药物上瘾
Besides, it's funny - and I hate you.
而且看着挺好笑的 而且我恨你
Close the door on your way out, you pervert.
出去的时候把门带上 你个变♥态♥
Oh, Brian?
噢 Brian
Is it all right if I get a lift to work tomorrow?
你明天能捎我去上班吗
Mum!
妈妈
At least someone's pleased to see me.
至少有人想见到我
How was your day, sweetheart?
今天怎么样 宝贝
Good. I got my 11 Plus results back.
挺好的 我入学考试的成绩出来了
So, how did you do?
你考得怎么样
Failed, not even close.
考砸了 砸得很彻底
Rob, it's nothing to be pleased about.
Rob 这哪里好了
It is! Now I don't have to go to Gaylord Grammar School.
是好事 这样我就不用去盖洛德文法学校了
What? Get in the fucking car.
怎么了 滚进车里去
Oh, Sally, leave Mr Lavender alone.
噢 Sally 别去打扰Lavender先生
Oh, call me Martin, please. It's OK.
噢 请叫我Martin 没事的
She likes the smell of the anaesthetic cream.
她喜欢麻♥醉♥药♥膏的味道
What happened to your feet?
你的脚怎么了
Oh, second-degree sunburn.
噢 二级晒伤
Yeah. Mad dogs and Englishmen, eh?
疯狗和英国人 对吧
Sorry? Er, go out in the midday sun.
什么 呃 大中午出门晒到了
Sensible people, however, can enjoy sunshine any time
但是明智的人 任何时间都能享受阳光
through one of our UV protected, double glazed conservatories.
只要拥有了我们能阻挡紫外线的双层玻璃温室
I think I should put Sally out in the kitchen.
我觉得我应该把Sally弄到厨房♥去
Oh honestly, it's not a problem. I love dogs.
噢 真的没事 我喜欢狗
Linda.
Linda
Linda! Hello? It's me, Sam.
Linda 嗨 是我 Sam
Oh, hi, Sam. Sorry.
噢 你好 Sam 不好意思
Completely in a world of my own, there.
我完全沉浸在自己的世界里了
Yeah, I know that feeling. Is Patricia celebrating something?
噢我懂的 Patricia在搞什么庆祝活动吗
Oh, this? It's for the Live Aid party tomorrow.
噢 这个 这是为明天的"拯救生命"派对准备的
Well, you've got enough bunting there for a street party.
我看你为街道派对准备了很多彩旗彩带什么的
Oh, yeah, well, it's practically the whole street.
噢 是的 几乎整个街道都要参加
Sorry, you don't know about it, do you? No, don't be daft.
不好意思 你不知道 是吗 没事别多想
I've, er, been in Malta for the past week,
我上周一直在马耳他
so she's probably not had a chance to tell us about it.
所以她可能还没来得及告诉我们
Yeah.
这样啊
I'd better dash, I must get this cheesecake in the fridge.
我要快点进去了 我得赶快把这个芝士蛋糕放到冰箱里
Patricia can't stand a soggy biscuit bottom.
Patricia忍♥受不了受潮了的饼干底
Well, you'd better get your soggy bottom to Patricia's, then.
那你把快点把受潮了的饼干底给Patricia送过去吧
Yeah, I'll see you.
好的 再见
I know he's dead.
我知道他死了
How convenient.
真是省事了
Hey, come on.
嘿 别这样
I'm not going to let you think like that.
我不能让你这样想
You've got to stay positive, yeah?
你要积极点 好吗
Look, here.
这样 给
Head down the Horse, get us a couple of pints in.
去酒吧 点几杯酒
I'll be right behind you.
我马上就过去
I just need to have a quick word with the boss.
我还要和老板说两句话
Thanks, Brian.
谢谢你 Brian
I don't know what I would've done without you this last week.
要是没有你我这两周都不知道该怎么过
All right.
没事了
And Maureen, obviously.
当然还有Maureen的帮助
But that's mainly on the physical side of things.
但那主要是身体方面的
All right, yeah.
好 好吧
Walshy, just to let you know, I'm going off to fire RJ.
Walshy 跟你说一声 我要把RJ炒了
Blimey, talk about kicking a man when he's down!
哎呀 你这不是落井下石吗
Is this about Maureen?
是因为Maureen吗
No, no. God, no.
不 不 天哪 不是
No, he deserves a medal for taking on that lunatic.
不 他能接手那个疯子我完全应该给他发个奖章
No, this is purely a business decision.
不 这完全是一个商业决策
Now that his old man's brown bread,
既然他的老子已经挂了
we don't have to worry about any repercussions
我们就不用担心解雇这个负担
for sacking that fucking liability.
会带来的影响了
So you really think Ronnie's dead?
所以你真的觉得Ronnie死了
About as dead as RJ's career in sales.
死得和RJ在销♥售♥业的前途一样彻底
Well, well. This could be the best news I've had in ages.
好 好 这可能是我这几年听到的最好的消息了
Do me a favour, hold fire on sacking RJ, will you?
帮我个忙 先别开掉RJ 好吗
Oh, what? Come on!
噢 什么 别这样
You've seen him in action.
你看过他的表现
Yesterday, he told a couple in harrowing fucking detail
昨天 他栩栩如生地告诉一对夫妇
how their toddler could be baked alive in one of our conservatories.
他们的宝宝可能会在我们的温室中被活生生烤死
I don't fucking care. He stays.
我他妈才不管 他留下
What's Live Aid?
"拯救生命"是什么
You really don't know what Live Aid is?
你真的不知道什么是"拯救生命"吗
No. Would it help me sell more windows if I did?
不知道 知道了能让我多卖♥♥几扇窗户吗
You are unbelievable, Vincent.
你真是不可理喻 Vincent
You know what? I'm just trying to figure out why you think
你知道吗 我还是不懂为什么你觉得
it's MY fault Pat's got a bug up her arse.
是我让Pat这么暴躁(因为一只虫烦的很)
It's not a bug. It's a bloody leaking conservatory,
不是虫 是个见鬼的漏水的温室
which you put there.
你卖♥♥给她的温室
Anyway, I'm more pissed off with Robbie at the moment
不管怎样 我现在更生Robbie的气
for blowing his 11 Plus.
他入学考试考砸了
Which is why starting a new life in Spain is exactly the right thing for us, baby.
这就是为什么我们需要在西班牙开启一段新的生活 亲爱的
Are you bloody joking?
你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吗
It's a big opportunity, Sam.
这是个很好的机会 Sam
You said yourself, what's there to miss about this place?
你自己说的 这里还有什么值得留念的吗
I can't just take the kids out of school.
我不能直接把孩子们从学校带走啊
Nat's got her O-levels coming up,
Nat马上要考O-level了
and Robbie deliberately failed his 11 Plus by so much,
Robbie故意考砸了入学考试
he's probably going to bereclassified as special fucking needs.
砸到他可能要被划分成他妈的特殊需求儿童了
Calm down, baby, all right?
冷静 宝贝 好吗
There's bound to be good schools in Marbella.
马贝拉一定会有好学校的
Really? I'll tell you what's bound to be.
是吗 我告诉你什么是一定的
You're bound to screw over
你一定又会毁掉一切
and alienate everyone we meet in Spain,
搞砸我们与在西班牙遇到的每个人的关系
just like you have here.
就像你在这做的一样
And as always, muggins here will be left picking up the pieces.
和以往一样 我这个傻子就留下来收拾烂摊子
Sorry to interrupt.
不好意思打扰了
Martin was rushed into Basildon Hospital this morning.
Martin今天早上被送到巴西尔登医院了
Huh! Never apologise for bringing good news, Carol.
噢 不用为带来好消息而道歉 Carol
When are you going to grow up, Vincent?
你什么时候才能成熟点 Vincent
Yeah, all right, I'll call you back.
好 好的 我一会给你打回去
Oh, hiya, Sam.
嗨 Sam
Have you heard about Martin?
你听说了Martin的事吗
You must be worried sick. I know you two are close.
你一定非常担心吧 我知道你们关系很好
Robbie, darling, go and get in the car.
Robbie 亲爱的 先去车上
You listen to me, Jo.
你给我听好了 Jo
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表