剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
Just call me Jeeves.
请叫我"吉夫斯"吧
See you in half an hour. OK.
一个半小时后见 好
That was close.
好险
I probably could've hidden this roll somewhere else,
我本来能把这卷钞票藏到别的地方去
but who doesn't enjoy the feel of a cool five grand in 50s
但是谁不喜欢一卷五十镑大钞卷起来的五千美元
laying against their nutsack.
靠着蛋蛋的感觉呢
Now, in case you were wondering
现在 如果你正在好奇
where the rest of Ronnie's illicit cash is stuffed...
Ronnie其他的黑钱都被塞在哪里了的话
Oh, bad luck.
哦 运气真差
Sea view's this side.
这边才有海景
Excuse me, I'm looking for a Mr Setra.
您好 我在找Setre先生
Yeah, right there. Thanks.
就在那边 谢谢
Ronnie's dirty laundry, I believe.
这应该是Ronnie的脏衣服
I'm enjoying the symbolism, Mr Swan.
我喜欢你这个比喻 Swan先生
Please, call me Vincent.
叫我Vincent就好
Do I need a receipt?
我需要拿张收据吗
I'm afraid we operate a strictly sans paperwork facility, Vincent.
我恐怕我们做的是严格不能有纸质文书的工作 Vincent
Tell Ronnie we'll scrub this until it's unrecognisable.
告诉Ronnie我们会把这些"洗"到谁都认不出来的
Now, there was one other matter I was hoping to discuss with you.
现在 我有另外一件事想和你讨论一下
When do you leave? In a few days.
你什么时候离开 过几天就走
Perfect. That's just enough time to discover
很好 正好有足够的时间用来探索
what this intriguing little island has to offer
这个迷人的小岛到底有什么乐趣
and to join me for a spot of lunch on my yacht tomorrow.
也足够时间明天到我的游艇上吃点午饭了
I have to tell you, I'm here with my wife.
我得跟你讲一下 我和我妻子一起来的
I'm not trying to seduce you, if you're worried.
我没有在试着引诱你 如果你在担心的话
Not really. But I get more offended
并没有担心 如果有人不想睡我
when people don't want to sleep with me, Mr Setra.
我会更加感到被冒犯 Setra先生
It's just she might finally divorce me if I disappear for an afternoon.
只是如果我消失一个下午的话她最终有可能跟我离婚的
She's more than welcome. Do you know where the marina is?
很欢迎她一起来的 你知道码头在哪里吗
I'm going to guess - is it on the edge of the sea?
我来猜猜 是在海边吗
Pier seven. You can't miss us.
七号♥码头 你一定不能错过
I'll see you tomorrow at one.
明天一点钟见
Now that Ronnie's contraband was safely delivered,
既然Ronnie的走私货已经安全送到了
the only bulge in my underpants
我内♥裤♥里唯一的凸起
was the one reserved for the woman of my dreams.
已经为我梦中的女人保留预订了
I must admit, this was one of your better ideas, Vincent Swan.
我得承认 这是你最好的主意之一了 Vicent Swan
I do have them sometimes.
我有时候确实会有些好主意
Thank you.
谢谢你
And Nat was embracing every teenage girl's rite of passage
而Nat正在经历所有少女要通过的仪式
by flirting with a greasy Maltese waiter.
通过和一个油腻的马尔他服务生调情的方式
I needed this.
我太需要这样了
So it is now a good time to re-pitch my sex on the beach idea?
所以现在是个好时机重新提出我在沙滩上爱爱的主意吗
The cocktail,
是在这里喝鸡尾酒
or the agonising sand-in-the-fanny sexual experience?
还是一段烦人的屁♥股♥里都是沙子的性♥爱♥经历
One of each.
都要
How about no?
我拒绝可以吗
Fair enough.
有道理
How about I offer you lunch on a yacht instead?
那我请你在游艇上吃午饭怎么样
Oh, much better.
哦 好多了
Now, if only you had a yacht.
现在 要是你有游艇就好了
Or knew a man who does.
或者认识个有游艇的人也行
I'm serious.
我认真的
A friend of Ronnie's has
有个Ronnie的朋友
invited us out to lunch on a yacht tomorrow.
他邀请我们明天去游艇上共进午餐
Really?
真的吗
Wow, I've never been on a yacht before.
哇 我还没有去过游艇上呢
What about the kids?
那孩子怎么办
Hotel's got a kids' club.
酒店有儿童俱乐部啊
They're capable of looking after themselves for a few hours.
几个小时而已 他们也能照顾好自己的
Yeah, why not?
好啊 为什么不呢
What is it, Rob?
怎么了 Rob.
Nat's been getting the waiter to sneak vodka in her orange all night.
Nat整个晚上一直在叫服务生往她的橙汁里偷掺伏特加
Stop telling tales.
不许胡说
She threw up on her shoes.
可她都吐在鞋上了
Oh, sweetheart.
哦 宝贝啊
I'll kill that fucking waiter.
我要杀了那个该死的服务员
It's not his fault, Dad. I told him I was 18.
不是他的错 爸爸 我跟他说我满18岁了
He'll be in for a nice shock when he sees you at the Teenyboppers kids' club tomorrow.
当他明天看到你在少年儿童俱乐部他会很震惊的
What? I ain't going to a kids' club. Yes, you are.
什么 我才不去儿童俱乐部呢 不 你得去
Why do you all have to be so embarrassing all the time?
为什么你总是要让我这么难堪呢
Says the girl who pebble-dashed the hotel bar floor.
你还在酒吧地板上狂喷乱吐呢
Mum, tell them.
妈你说说他
Oh, God.
哦 天呐
That's it, baby.
就这样 宝贝
There you go, get it all out.
这就好了 都吐出来
At least you'll be the first kid at Teenyboppers
至少你会是第一个在少年儿童俱乐部
to turn up with a hangover. Shut up.
宿醉着出现的小孩儿 闭嘴
Look, I'm taking a few days off.
听着 我要请几天假
Yeah, sure. When were you thinking?
当然可以 你想什么时候请假
Well, from now. Oh, no sorry.
从现在开始 哦 抱歉不行
I've got Vincent swanning off on some Ronnie-inspired errand.
已经有Vincent瞎跑去替Ronnie办事了
I can't lose my only other salesman.
我不能失去我唯一剩下的推销员
I wasn't calling for permission. I'm just letting you know.
我可不是在请求允许 我只是告诉你一声
Thank you. What a thoroughly decent arsehole you are.
谢谢 你可真是个特别正派体面的混♥蛋♥呢
You betrayed my trust, fucked up my career,
你背叛了我的信任 毁掉了我的事业
and potentially a marriage,
还潜在破坏了一桩婚姻
just to score some cheap point over Vincent,
只为了赢Vincent一点破分
and I'M the arsehole?
你还说我是个混♥蛋♥
Christ, such a drama queen.
我天 真是个戏精
Are you even going to tell me what you're doing?
你还打算告诉我你在干什么吗
I'm capturing the flag.
我正在争取夺旗
Right, Carol.
行吧 Carol
You've been promoted to field sales.
你升职成区域销♥售♥了
Show me you can outperform Lavender in the next two days
接下来两天让我看到你能吊打Lavender的业绩
and you can have his job. Any questions?
你就能得到他的工作了 有什么问题吗
You're not in Kansas any more. What are you doing?
你早就不在堪萨斯州了 你干什么
It's not a dream, is it? No. Please don't make me reconsider.
这不是梦是不是 不是 请别让我重新考虑这个决定
And before you hang up your receptionist boots,
还有 在你离职接待员之前
find me the number to wherever that fucker Vincent's staying.
不管那个混♥蛋♥Vincent在哪把电♥话♥号♥码给我找出来
Oh, God, I think I'm going to puke.
啊靠 我要吐了
I get nerves.
我好紧张
Breathe, Carol. Nerves are perfectly natural.
深呼吸 Carol 紧张很正常
You'll not tell another soul this,
你千万不能跟别人说
but I wet myself when I closed my first deal.
但我接下我第一单的时候紧张尿了
Did you, though, or are you just trying to make me feel better?
真的吗 还是你只是试着让我感觉好点
Both. Still carry spare knickers in the car.
都有 我现在车上都还带有多余的内♥裤♥呢
Just remember, they requested more information.
只要记住 他们想要了解更多的信息
You're here to gently nudge that interest towards a purchase,
你只是要慢慢地将他们的兴趣推动成一笔生意
so make it memorable for them.
所以要让他们难忘
Be engaged, flatter them, make them laugh.
要投入 奉承他们 逗他们开心
Sounds more like a blind date. Actually, it's a lot like that.
听起来更像相亲 说起来还真的很像
How do you manage your nerves on a date?
你相亲怎么控制自己的情绪
I just try and pretend to be someone else.
我就假装我是另一个人
Good, that's just what selling is.
很好 这就是推销
You're presenting a heightened version of yourself.
你只是在展示你自己的升级版
OK. I can do that. Good.
行 这我能做到 那就好
Right?
准备好
I think I'm going to need to borrow those spare knickers later.
我觉得我等下可能要借一条多余的内♥裤♥了
Are you sure you don't want a tea? No, water's fine.
你确定你不喝茶吗 不 水就好了
Carol, do you want to tell Dave and Annie
Carol 你想和Dave和Annie
a little bit more about who we are?
稍微介绍一下我们吗
My name's Caroline Ewing... the Third.
我叫 Caroline Ewing 三世
I know what you're thinking - why is someone like me
我知道你在想什么 为什么我这样的人
Sitting in your beautiful front room,
会坐在你美丽的客厅
attempting to extol the virtues of replacement windows?
试图歌♥颂更换窗户的美德呢
I weren't expecting that.
我没想过会这样
Neither was I, Annie.
我也没有Annie
But at 18 I decided to turn my back on a life of luxury and comfort
但是我18岁的时候决定舍弃奢侈安逸的生活
and go out into the big,wide world
走出去到广大宽阔的世界中去
to make something of myself...
让我自己有所成就
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表