剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
Daft question, but just wondering
有个傻问题 但我还是想问
if either of you have got a spare grope-proof body suit I could borrow?
你们有没有防色狼套装能借我呢
Finally, Lavender got a lead
Lavender终于得到线索
that Mick Murphy was a regular at a local tavern favoured by the travelling community.
据说Mick Murphy常去当地一个爱尔兰旅行者们喜欢的酒馆
Excuse me, mate, I'm looking for a Mick Murphy
打扰一下 我想找Mick Murphy
who I'm told drinks in here.
据说他在这喝酒
I don't suppose you've heard of him?
或许你听说过这个人
All right, listen up, you reprobates.
听着点 你们这群混账
This fella's looking for a Mick Murphy.
这家伙在找Mick Murphy
Have we got a Mick Murphy in tonight? I'm Mick Murphy.
Mick Murphy在这吗 我就是Mick Murphy
Oh, sorry, mate. It's a different Mick Murphy.
对不起 我找另一个Mick Murphy
I'm Mick Murphy.
我是Mick Murphy
I'm Mick Murphy.
我也是Mick Murphy
I'm Mick Murphy. I'm Mick Murphy. No, no, I'm Mick Murphy.
我也是Mick Murphy 不 我才是Mick Murphy
I'm Mick Murphy.
我才是Mick Murphy
Here you are, son. If it makes you feel any better,
就是这样 说点让你好受的
you're the fourth double glazing salesman this month.
你是这个月来的第四个双层玻璃销♥售♥员
What can I get you, mate?
朋友喝点什么啊
While Lavender was having his arse handed to him by the Mick Murphy collective,
正当Lavender被一群Mick Murphy缠着的时候
Sam was having arse problems of her own.
Sam也遇到了问题
So I said, listen, love,
我就说 亲爱的
just because you've got blood coming out of your money slot
不要因为你逼里能流血
doesn't mean that you can talk to me like a prize arsehole.
就跟我明晃晃地装逼
But what did she say to that?
那她说什么了呢
She arrested me and slapped me in handcuffs.
她逮捕了我 把我铐了起来
Kinky. Serves you right.
够变♥态♥ 正对你胃口吧
Aye, it did - and that is why I no longer drink gin, Sam.
是啊 不过这就是我不再喝金酒的原因 Sam
Although I'd down a bottle of Gordon's this minute
不过要是你能把我铐起来
if you promised to handcuff me afterwards.
我现在就能喝一整瓶哥顿金酒
Geoff, how old did you say your daughter is?
Geoff 你女儿多大了呢
15.
15岁
Oh, same age as my daughter. What size are her tits?
那跟我女儿一个年纪 她奶♥子♥多大了
Sorry?
什么
Well, has she got a pair of boobs on her yet?
我问 她有没有长奶♥子♥呢
Well... What can I say?
我怎么回答呢
She's developing.
她正在发育期
Well, hopefully, by the time she gets her first job interview
等到她找第一份工作的时候
she'll have a pair big enough to get her employer interested.
祝她奶♥子♥够大直接让雇主看上吧
Now, now, Sam, that's sexist. It could be a woman.
不对 Sam 这是性别歧视 老板也可以是女的
She might be a lezzer. Easy, boysie.
老板也可以是蕾丝啊 放松点 小伙子
Anybody want more champagne? Mm.
有人还想喝香槟吗 我
Maybe you've had enough, Sam.
Sam 你是不是喝得够多了
Hey...
我想到了
Maybe, if she grows a fantastic pair of hooters, Geoff,
Geoff 说不定你女儿奶♥子♥长得够好
she could come and work at Daddy's firm.
她就可以直接到你手下工作了
OK. I get the message. And who knows?
好 我懂了 谁知道是什么情景呢
Play along with the boysies, drop the occasional hint
跟男孩子们一起玩
that she might let them rest their dicks in her mouth,
撩拨他们 说自己爱吃屌♥
and she could even climb the ladder.
没准慢慢混上来
Maybe even take over the old man's empire.
就能继承你的事业了呢
For a much smaller salary, of course.
不过女孩拿的薪水肯定比不上你啦
Yeah. I said I get it.
嗯 我说我听懂了
If you'll excuse me, I'm just going to the loo.
你们先待会 我需要去一下厕所
Yeah, I might join you.
我也跟你去
Need to piss out some of these bubbles.
需要把这些香槟泡泡排出去
Sam, what are you doing?
Sam 你在说什么呢
I'm going to bed. No, not that. I mean...
我要回家睡觉 别这样
Listen, forget it.
别争论了
Why don't you let me call you a cab?
为什么你不让我帮你叫车呢
Believe it or not, Andrew,
信不信由你 Andrew
I've pushed two children out of this money slot,
我这逼里生了两个小孩
married a third fucking child,
又他妈嫁了个小孩
raised them all and then gone back to work,
把他们都养好了 还能回来工作
so I think I can manage a short walk back to a different building.
所以我觉得我自己走一小段路去另一栋楼还是可以的
Sorry. OK?
对不起 好吧
Hello, Vincent. No cold callers, please.
你好 Vincent 不接受未预约推销 谢谢
Oh, come on, Vincent, we need to talk.
得了 Vincent 我们需要谈一谈
Look, if Ronnie had've told me you were this against me joining,
听我说 要是Ronnie能告诉我你这么反对我加入
I'd have stayed with Walshy.
我就会在Walshy那不走
That's big of you.
那可真是谢谢你呢
Can I come in? No.
我能进来吗 不行
Here's fine.
在这谈就好
Kids are asleep.
孩子们都睡了
Fitzpatrick quit.
Fitzpatrick辞职了
Well, it's not as easy as it looks, this man management lark, is it?
好吧 这种人员管理的把戏 并不像看着那么简单 对吧
Look, I know you're pissed off,
听着 我知道你很不爽
but Cachet needs Vincent Swan firing on all cylinders right now.
但金牌窗业现在需要Vincent Swan火力全开
I'm offering a deal.
我有一个提议
Let me manage the showroom for one month.
让我管理展销厅一个月
Lavender and Carol still get to call you their boss,
Lavender跟Carol仍旧叫你老板
but we try things my way.
但咱们按我的方式办事
If at the end of the month, you still want me out,
如果在月末 你还是想让我走人
I'll walk away and leave you to it.
我会就此离开 你继续自己来
And what's in it for you?
这对你有什么好处
I don't spend all my energy fighting you -
我不用竭尽全力跟你斗了
and as a side effect of all this peace, love and harmony,
而这种和平美好之下的附带产物就是
we make tonnes of lovely cash.
我们可以大赚特赚
I can accept your terms.
我接受你的提议
Great. I'll see you in the morning for sales training.
很好 那早上销♥售♥培训时见
Sweet dreams.
祝你好梦
Buddy, Scotch and rocks, please.
伙计 苏格兰威士忌加冰 谢谢
Jesus, Sam.
天呐 Sam
What the hell was that?
刚那是什么情况
Look... If you've come to sack me, fair enough.
听我说 如果你是来开除我的 我接受
I'm clearly not cut out for this.
很明显我不适合干这行
I'm sorry I had to fuck up your biggest account to figure that out.
抱歉的是 搞砸你最大的客户后才发现这一点
I'm not here to sack you, Sam.
我不是来开除你的 Sam
Look, no woman should have to put up with that kind of bullshit.
没有任何一个女人就应该忍♥受那种狗屁话
You're an exceptional person, and I'm proud to have you with me at Millman Young.
你很优秀 我很自豪能在密尔曼杨公♥司♥与你共事
Well, thank you.
好吧 谢谢你
And, listen, if that's what it takes to get Geoff's account,
而且 如果拿到Geoff的单子需要靠
dangling you like some sort of carrot,
兜售你做桃色交易的话
then frankly it's not worth it. OK, well...
很明显 不值得 好吧
I've never been described as a carrot before.
以前还从没人说过我是"桃色"呢
Well, I didn't... Relax.
呃 我不 放松
It's a joke, I'm joking. Right.
我开玩笑呢 好吧
You know, the most irritating part of this
知道吗 这件事里最让人心烦的就是
is Vincent tried to warn me.
Vincent曾给我提过醒
I mean, I can imagine Vincent being right about anything
我觉着吧 我能想象出Vincent啥事儿都对的样子
being incredibly irritating.
会有多气人
I will drink to that.
这句话值得喝一杯
Cheers.
干杯
You're too good for him, Sam.
他配不上你 Sam
Yeah. Tell me about it.
谁说不是呢
No, I mean it.
我是认真的
He doesn't deserve you.
他不配拥有你
Why did you even give your marriage another go?
为什么当初要给你们的婚姻第二次机会
The usual. Kids.
老一套 为了孩子们
The relentless sadness.
无穷无尽的悲伤
The worst thing about it is I still loved him,
最糟糕的是 哪怕经历了那一切
even after all that.
我还爱着他
You know that's supposed to be the best part, right?
"爱"本应是最美好的部分 你知道的吧
Mm.
嗯
Leave him.
离开他吧
It's way past my bedtime.
我早就该睡觉了
No, no, I'm serious.
不 我是认真的
I'd help in any way I could.
我愿尽我所能帮忙
I'd do anything for you.
我愿为你做任何事
Anything.
任何事
Please, leave him.
求你了 离开他
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表