剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
If that sneaky bitch he's got selling for him
要是他手下那个狡猾的销♥售♥员婊♥子♥
keeps stealing our business,
继续偷走我们的客户
I'm not going to hit my target this month.
我这个月就达不到销♥售♥目标了
Well, at least money is not as much of a worry,
至少现在不用太担心钱的问题了
now we've got the two salaries and I'm getting a raise.
我们俩都有收入 我还涨了工资
And so, it seems, is Mr Winky.
下面这位好像也要涨起来了呢
He certainly is.
看来是的
Don't worry.
别担心
I'll have this situation under control soon.
我很快就能控制好局面
I managed to set a little trap
我设法设了一个陷阱
and Walshy's golden girl is walking straight into it.
而Walshy的金牌女郎马上就要掉进去了
What kind of a trap?
什么样的陷阱
The sweetest kind.
最甜蜜的那种
A honey trap.
美人计
And guess which sap was the honey?
猜猜哪个傻瓜当了"美人"
As part of his quest to become more ruthless in sales,
为了在销♥售♥界变得更冷酷无情
Lavender jumped at the opportunity.
Lavender自告奋勇
It also didn't hurt that the bee in this particular honey trap
况且这次要勾引的对象
was hotter than Satan's arsehole after a vindaloo.
比吃了咖喱肉的撒旦的屁♥眼♥还要火♥辣♥
Hiya. It's Jo, isn't it?
嘿 是Jo 对吧
You ran the peak performance seminar I went to.
你主持了我参加的最佳绩效研讨会
I'm Martin Lavender, Cachet Windows.
我叫Martin Lavender 来自金牌窗业
Ah, Mr Be-More-Assertive. How are you doing, Martin?
啊 "变得更强势"先生 你最近怎么样 Martin
I just want to say you really
我就是想说你真的
completely transformed my whole approach to sales.
彻底转变了我的销♥售♥方式
In fact, I honestly wouldn't be selling at all any more
说实话 要不是因为你
if it wasn't for you.
我都不会再做销♥售♥了
Shot myself in the foot, then.
那我可是搬起石头砸自己的脚了
I know you're working, I just wanted to say thanks.
我知道你还在工作 我就是想道个谢
Where are you heading? Hot lead, number eight.
你往哪走呢 很有希望的买♥♥家 八号♥
The Talbots.
Talbot家啊
Sneaky two-timing bastards.
狡猾的脚踏两条船的混♥蛋♥
Oh, double bookers.
喔 定了两家啊
How do you want to handle this?
你想怎么办
All yours. Really?
归你了 真的吗
Absolutely. Oh, thank you.
当然 谢谢你
Well, then, I feel like I failed you as a sales coach.
哦 好吧 我觉得我这个销♥售♥教练没把你教好啊
Also I was hoping my tiny act of generosity
并且我想着表现得大方一点
might get my foot in the door for a bigger opportunity.
可能能让我获得一个更大的机会
OK, now you've got me interested, Martin.
好的 你成功引起了我的兴趣 Martin
What's the bigger prize?
更大的奖励是什么
Dinner tonight?
今晚一起吃饭吗
Yeah, all right.
哦 好吧
I'm married to a sexist dinosaur.
我嫁给了一个性别歧视者
What?
什么
The fact you don't see how incredibly wrong this is
你看不出来这多么大错特错
is even more disturbing than dreaming it up in the first place.
简直比你当初做梦设计这个计划更让人不安
What I do know is that if you don't hurry up and get back on board,
我只知道的是 你再不赶快上来
Mr Dipply O'Dickus here will soon become extinct.
下面这位兄弟就要灭绝了
It's not funny, Vincent.
这不好笑 Vincent
The poor girl.
那姑娘真可怜
Not to mention Martin.
更别说Martin了
Yeah, I'm sure that furious,hot sex with a beautiful woman is tough.
是啊 和一个美人激烈火♥辣♥地做♥爱♥真是令人难受啊
And there it is.
看吧 这就是
The cherry on top of his passion-killing cake.
让人性趣全无的最后一根稻草
She's beautiful, is she?
她很漂亮 是吗
That's not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
Goodnight, Vincent.
晚安 Vincent
And just as my mojo was rising again, Sam had me on a sex ban.
正当我的性趣涨起来的时候 Sam下达禁欲令了
Something that I was wishing Ronnie's wife had done to him 24 years ago.
多么希望24年前Ronnie的太太也对Ronnie这么做
Boysies, this is Ronnie Junior.
兄弟们 这是小Ronnie
I'll stop you there. It's RJ. Continue.
打住一下 是RJ 你继续
He'll be working with us from today.
他从今天起要跟我们一起工作
RJ, Fitzpatrick and Lavender will train you up,
RJ Fitzpatrick和Lavender会训练你
take you out, show you the ropes. As I said, I won't need training.
带你出去 教教你 我说过我不需要训练
Have fun.
祝你们愉快
Lavender here went to university.
Lavender上过大学
Thought he knew it all when he first turned up.
刚来的时候以为他什么都知道
Turns out, the only thing he learned to transfer to sales
结果他学的能在销♥售♥用上的只有
was how to identify various sexually-transmitted diseases.
怎么分辨不同的性传播疾病
It's a steep learning curve, mate.
这个很难学的 兄弟
Well, I imagine it's mainly strategy and psychology,
嗯 我觉得主要是策略和心理学
in which case it's highly likely I'll know it all already.
是这样的话很可能我全都知道了
Oh, lovely, did you do psychology?
哦 很好 你学过心理学吗
No.
没有
History?
历史
No, look, I don't want to brag.
没有 听着 我不想炫耀
I'm sure it won't be taken as bragging.
我肯定我们不会当做是炫耀
Fine.
好吧
I'm in the top-five players worldwide at Stratego.
我是西洋陆军棋的全球玩家前五名
What the fuck is Stratego?
西洋陆军棋是个什么鬼玩意
It's an advanced strategy turn-based board game.
是个高级策略回合制桌游
Oh, right, well, unfortunately most of our customers are above the age of eight,
哦 好的 不幸的是我们绝大部分的的客户都在8岁以上
so I doubt they'll be impressed by that.
所以我觉得他们不会觉得那很厉害
And even though this is a much lowlier arena than the one
即使这个竞技场比我平常比赛的
in which I would normally compete
要低级太多
it's highly likely I'll have something to teach each of you.
很可能我还可以教给你们一些东西
All right, well, let's start you off with something simple.
好吧 那么你先从简单的开始
How about some teas? Go on, then. White, two sugars.
要不来点茶吧 去吧 加奶 两块糖
Oh, yeah, OK.
哦 那 好吧
We quickly found out
我们很快明白
why Ronnie wasn't overly keen to integrate Junior into the family business.
为什么Ronnie没有热烈地让他儿子加入家族产业
So, we have established five different ways
所以 我们创立了五种通过安装新窗户
in which your life could be immeasurably improved by having new windows, yeah?
能让你们的生活质量不可估量地提升的方法
Yeah, but honestly, we can't do it for the money, Brian.
是啊 但是说实话 我们付不起那个价钱 Brian
Look, I've never done this before
听着 我之前从来没这么做过
and it goes completely against protocol,
而且这完全不符合规范
but I could try and get you what is called our VIP rates.
但我可以试一下帮你们搞到会员价
Would it be OK if I use your phone? Yeah, of course.
我能借下你们的电♥话♥吗 当然 用吧
OK, well, I'll leave you with my colleague, RJ.
好的我把你们留给我的同事 RJ
Yeah. Well, boss, you know,
是啊 老板 你知道
I wouldn't be asking if I hadn't already closed six deals today.
要不是我今天已经结了六单的话我也不会问的
Yeah, I'm on a streak and the Greenwoods, they're good people.
是啊 我正在好运上 而且Greenwood一家是好人家
You know, I've purchased all sorts of crap in my life.
你们知道吗 我这辈子买♥♥过各种垃圾
None of it has made me happy.
没一样让我开心
You know what Sir John Betjeman's great regret was before he died?
你知道约翰·贝杰曼爵士死前最后悔什么吗
Not enough sex.
做♥爱♥做得不够
And that's something you don't even have to pay for...
这可是你都不需要花钱的东西
..all the time.
一直花钱
Really? Well, we've never gone that low.
真的吗 我们之前都没那么便宜过
Right, we're not comfortable with the direction this has gone in.
好了 我们对于这个事情的发展很不舒服
What? Your colleague is very, very strange.
什么 你的同事真的非常非常奇怪
And it wasn't just on the road that RJ was proving a liability.
而且RJ不只是在见客户的时候是个累赘
Excuse me, could I ask a question about conservatories?
不好意思 我能咨♥询♥一下关于玻璃暖房♥吗
In a minute, I'm still on a throw.
等一下 我正在忙
**I just can't get enough*
*我就是无法满足
**I just can't get enough.*
*我就是无法满足
RJ, what the fuck? You're supposed to be looking after the showroom.
RJ你搞什么 你本来应该看好展厅的
This is a critical phase of battle, I cannot operate with distractions.
现在到了战斗的关键阶段 我不能受打扰
And who's she? SHE's got a name.
还有她是谁 "她"有名字的
Susie, and I'm here cuz RJ offered me a job.
我叫Susie我在这因为 RJ给了我一份工作
She'll be my assistant. She's great with figures.
她以后就是我的助理 她善于计算
Don't you work in the Flying Horse?
你不是在飞马工作吗
I did. You still do.
是的 你依然是
Come on, out.
走吧 出去
OUT!
出去
Ridiculous.
太可笑了
How am I supposed to close a deal
我应该怎么一边搞定客户
whilst I'm nursemaidingthat charmless freak?
一边给这个毫无魅力的怪胎当保姆
I would say he is insane.
要我说他有精神病
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表