剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
Good, because I could do with some pleasing. Yeah?
好啊 我很想要人来取悦我 是吗
This had better be good news! Hi, Pat.
你最好有好消息 你好 Pat
Whoa! What? I'll be right over.
什么 我这就过去
In what world would anyone think that this is an acceptable finish, Vincent?
怎么可能会有人认为这样完工是可以接受的 Vincent
It looks like a wedding cake.
这就跟个结婚蛋糕一样
Hmm. Did you raise any of this with Barry?
你和Barry说了这些情况了吗
I would have
我倒是想和他说
but Barry was sat outside in the garden crying when I got back,
但我回来的时候 Barry正坐在花♥园♥外面哭
so I sent him home.
所以我让他回家了
Yeah, sometimes the mastic can react with the polycarbonate
是的 有时候胶泥会和聚碳酸酯发生反应
and raise up like this.
像这样鼓出来
It usually rectifies itself in a few hours.
一般几个小时之后它自己就会好的
Sorry, did you not hear what I just said about Barry?
不好意思 你是没听到我刚跟你说的Barry的状况吗
And the bloody door doesn't open now!
而且这破门也打不开了
Ah. Yeah, you just need to adjust the hinge.
啊 你只需要调整一下铰链
You can fix that with a screwdriver, Ralph.
你用螺丝刀就可以弄好 Ralph
But that's not my responsibility!
但这不是我的责任啊
Well, technically, it kind of is.
好吧 严格来说 这似乎是你的责任
If you didn't raise these problems with our fitter,
如果你没有和我们的装配工反映这些问题
then contractually you've accepted the remedial works,
根据合同 你们就相当于接受了修护工作
but I'll tell you what, in the spirit of neighbourly love,
但是 出于邻里间的友好和睦
I'll get Barry to pop over in the morning.
我会让Barry明天早上过来的
No, no, no, no, no. Barry is not coming back, OK?
不不不不 别让Barry再来了 好吗
He's having a nervous breakdown.
他都精神崩溃了
And it still fucking leaks!
而且它还他妈的在漏水
Why don't I give you and Patricia a few minutes to cool down?
不如我给你和Patricia一些时间冷静一下
What the fuck is happening, Vincent?
你♥他♥妈♥的在搞什么鬼 Vincent
Bad news, baby. Pat's come down with a terrible bug.
坏消息 宝贝 Pat突然很不舒服生病了
And more beef Wellington for us.
我们能吃更多威灵顿牛排喽
So, how was that?
所以 你觉得怎么样
I mean...nothing.
我觉得 没有感觉
Nada.
一点都没有
It's just weird,
这很诡异
cos I can usually get satisfaction from anything,
因为一般任何东西都可以满足我
even that teddy. But this just felt like...nothing.
即使那个泰迪熊 但是刚才我就是 什么都没感觉到
What did you think?
你觉得呢
Yeah, yeah. Same, probably.
啊 对 一样的 应该吧
Um, maybe we should give it another go,
或许我们应该再试一次
treat that one as a warmup. Oh, no, Brian.
把刚刚那次当作热身 噢 不 Brian
No, some experiments should never have happened,
有些尝试一开始就不应该发生
like Frankenstein,
就像 科学怪人
or Elton John's hair transplant.
或者Elton John的植发
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表