剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
Well, I'm sorry, we can't get rid of him.
好吧 我很抱歉 我们没法开除他
He's Ronnie's son,which makes him like royalty.
他是Ronnie的儿子 所以他就像皇室一样
Like one of those weird inbred princes
就像那种近亲生出来的怪胎王子
that grow up to be really fucking dangerous?
长大之后变得超他妈危险吗
Are you thinking of fairy tales? I'm thinking of Prince Edward.
你在说童话吗 我在想爱德华王子
Lavender, what have you dug up on the opposition so far?
Lavender 你挖出对手什么料了吗
As far as I can see, she just seems to work very hard
就我所知 她只是工作很努力
and have a bloodhound's nose for a sale.
然后很有销♥售♥敏锐度
That's it? We could have got that from her fucking CV, mate.
就这样吗 我们他妈的光看简历都知道这些
I don't want to push too hard too soon.
我不想这么快表现得太明显
You're not taking a fucking shit, you're spying on a rival.
你♥他♥妈♥不是在拉屎 你是在监视我们的对手啊
See, boss, I told you, you should have sent me in as bait.
看到了吗 老大 我告诉过你 你当初应该派我去当诱饵
Yeah, the only problem being, you don't land a prize catch like Jo
是啊 只不过唯一的问题是像他一样的蛆虫
with a maggot like him.
泡不到像Jo一样的辣妞
Just come up with something pronto to stop her stealing our fucking business
就赶快想办法阻止她抢我们的客户
before Prince Bellend's dad decides to send me to Venezuela.
在这位傻屌♥王子的老爸决定把我送到委内瑞拉去之前
You mean Coventry? I wish I did.
你是说考文垂吗 我倒希望是
Speak of the devil.
说曹操曹操到
My car keys?
我的车钥匙吗
Thanks, where were they?
谢了 它们之前在哪
I just took it for a spin.
我出去转了一圈
You might want to get the gear knob looked at,
你可能需要去检查下变速杆
it comes right off in your hand when you try and shift across to third.
我想换到三挡的时候它就直接掉下来了
It's an automatic.
我车是自动挡
Oh, yeah, that makes sense.
哦 是啊 那就说得通了
Can I get a beer?
能给我来杯啤酒吗
You left something in the toilet.
你在厕所落下了点东西
It's not mine.
这不是我的
Shit!
该死
Ha!
哈
Would you look at that? What is it?
你看看这个 这是什么
It's little Donna.
这是小Donna
Brendan's daughter, Donna.
Brendan的女儿 Donna
Didn't you once take some seedy photos of her for her dad?
你之前不是帮他爸给她照了些下流写♥真♥吗
I think what you meant to ask was,
我觉得你想问的是
didn't I launch that little cracker's modeling career? And, yes, I did.
我是不是开启了她的模特事业 是的 我做了
Oh, it's nice seeing her all grown up, isn't it?
哦 看她长大了真好 不是吗
Not really, it's massively creepy.
并不是 这相当的变♥态♥
She's still not old enough to buy alcohol.
她都还不够自己买♥♥酒的年纪
What's creepier?
哪一个更猥琐
Page 3 or you trying to censor innocent pictures of the human body?
是三版女郎还是你试图审查人类身体的纯洁图片
It's definitely the one where schoolgirls are paid
当然是还在上学的女孩收钱
to bear their breasts for dirty old men.
露出胸脯给猥琐老男人看更变♥态♥
Carol, do you have any problem whatsoever with Page 3?
Carol 你对三版女郎图片有什么意见吗
Well, it is always in the newspapers so I suppose they have to report it.
报纸上老有它们 所以我猜它们也是必不可少的吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
A bit of common sense.
这是常识
AND she's a woman.
而且她还是个女人
But it is sexist.
但这也是性别歧视
Yeah... Thank you, Carol.
好吧 谢谢你 Carol
You should invite this local Lolita down to the shop,
你应该请这个本地小甜心来店里
might even attract some customers to this morgue you call a showroom.
也许还能吸引一些客人来这个你叫展厅的停尸房♥
All right, RJ, you stick to Cluedo.
行了 RJ 你玩你的妙探寻凶小游戏
Let the big boys sell the windows.
卖♥♥窗户的事交给男人们做
That's not a terrible idea.
这不是个坏主意
I mean, Donna is a national sweetheart albeit a topless one.
我是说 Donna可是国民情人 虽然是没穿衣服的那种
Imagine the publicity if we got her down for a meet and greet.
如果我们请她来个见面会 想想宣传效果有多好
I like it, Lavatory.
我喜欢这个点子 Lavatory
You're starting to think like me.
你开始像我这样思考了
Thanks for seeing me.
谢谢你能见我
Let me start by saying how thrilled we are
我想先说 我们对于能在Donna的成功中
to have played a small but vital role in Donna's success.
扮演了微小但又关键的角色感到很激动
Now, I know we've had our differences in the past
我明白我们过去有过分歧
and I'd just like to say that, first and foremost,
但首先我想说
I've always considered you a mate.
我一直把你当兄弟看
That's lovely to hear that, Brian.
很高兴能听到你这么说 Brian
And seeing that it's you and Vincent,I'm prepared to offer you
考虑到是你和Vincent 我决定给你们
my one-time mate's rate of... £1,000 for the afternoon.
一个曾经兄弟价 就一下午1000镑吧
Seems a bit steep...MATE.
这个价有点夸张啊 兄弟
Usually we charge 500, but like I said
通常我们收500镑 但就像我说的
I am doing you a special mate's rate.
鉴于我们的过去
In light of our past.
我给了你们兄弟价
You're fucking joking.
你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑吧
You take it or leave it...
你爱要不要
..you rat-faced wee prick.
你个耗子脸小蠢货
I guess I'll start with a positive.
今天算是个不错的开端
Didn't find any soft porn in the toilet today.
在卫生间没看见色情杂♥志♥
However, I did find semen on the sink.
但是 我在水槽上发现了精♥液♥
No, I'm not pointing the finger,
我不是要公开指责谁
but just in case anyone new here is under any doubt,
只是万一新来的人不懂规矩
that's not fucking on.
这他妈根本不被允许
I wondered where that went, cheers.
我还以为你说谁呢 真好谢了
Mystery solved.
谜团解决了
While I remember, I've got some expenses need paying.
趁我还记得 我要报销这些开支
What's all this? Corporate entertainment.
这些都是啥 企业娱乐
Entertainment for who? Myself.
给谁的娱乐 给我的
It's very boring working here all day,
在这整天工作太无聊了
so in the evenings I have to entertain myself.
所以在晚上我得找点乐子
Right, RJ, I want you down the printer's,
RJ 我想要你去打印店一趟
we need a thousand copies of this, mate, pronto.
我们需要一千份这个的复印件 立刻
What is it?
这是什么
Very nice. Tasteful yet risque.
很好 既有品位又不失淫♥荡♥
Are you sure making the flyer transparent was the smartest idea?
你确定把传♥单♥弄成透明的是个好主意
It's not transparent, numb nuts,
传♥单♥不是透明的 你个蠢货
it's the film the printers need to run the flyers off.
这是打印机印传♥单♥的胶片
Look, Sam has put her neck on the line at work getting this done for us.
Sam在上班的时候冒了很大风险才帮我们搞定这个
So keep your greasy paws off it.
所以把你的脏爪子从这上面拿开
She's got quite the enigmatic smile.
她可真是有神秘的笑容
Maybe she spotted your enigmatic stiffy.
也许是因为她看到了你谜一般的勃起
Oh, my God, that is disgusting.
老天啊 这也太恶心了
Oh, grow up.
成熟点
All of you.
你们都给我成熟点
None of us would be here
如果我们父亲的鸡鸡
if our fathers' penises didn't engorge with blood
没有在需要的时候勃起
when we needed them to.
我们就都不会在这了
What are you still doing here?
你还站这儿干嘛
Get to the fucking printer's.
快他妈的去打印店
But before RJ could complete our delivery,
但在RJ把东西送到之前
he needed to take care of his own package first.
他得先解决一些自己裤裆里的东西
**Tha-tha-tha-tha that's the way Uh-huh, uh-huh, I like it*
*就是这样 我喜欢
**That's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh I like it, uh-huh, uh-huh*
*就是这样 我喜欢
**That's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh I like it, uh-huh, uh-huh...*
*就是这样 我喜欢
Do you think you could save it?
你能修复它吗
Should be able to reconstruct the lettering. What did it say?
应该能修复这些字母 本来写的什么
Catch-it Windows?
"抓住"窗业
What about the phone number?
电♥话♥号♥码是什么
I think that's a one, that's another one.
这里应该是1 这是另一个1
Let's go with one, one, one, one.
就写1 1 1 1吧
While RJ was covering up his spunky tracks,
正当RJ掩盖他生机勃勃的精♥液♥痕迹时
Lavender was trying to get Jo to unwrap a few secrets of her own.
Lavender正努力让Jo抖露出她自己的秘密
Is there something wrong?
有什么不对吗
No, I just thought maybe we could talk for a change.
没有 我就是想也许我们可以换种方式聊聊天
I mean, we barely know anything about each other.
我意思是我们几乎不了解对方
All right, Michael Parkinson, what do you need to know
好吧 迈克尔·帕金森 你需要知道点什么呢
besides I like having sex and I like you?
除了我喜欢做♥爱♥ 还喜欢你之外
How about we play a game?
我们来玩个游戏怎么样
I'm only interested if its hide the salami. I'm serious.
我只对藏香肠游戏感兴趣 我认真的
It's an intimacy challenge.
这是一个亲密挑战
We tell each other one thing secret about each other.
我们告诉对方一件自己的秘密
It can be anything at all,
什么秘密都行
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表