剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
is appearing down at Walshie's new place.
现在正在Walshy的新店里
He's absolutely rammed.
他现在可忙了
Oh, that's where everyone is.
哦 原来大家都去了那儿
Unlucky, boys.
很不幸哦男孩子们
It looks like you've been beaten by the better woman.
看来你们被那个更厉害的女人打败了
A Page 3 promotion.
三版女郎促销方案
Who's the sexist dinosaur now, then?
看看谁才是性别歧视者
That's still you.
还是你
Let's get over there.
我们过去看看
Oh, where's everyone going?
哦 你们要去哪儿
Fucking rival firm has nicked our Page 3 promotion idea.
死对头剽窃了我们的三版女郎促销方案
Oh, can I come?
哦 我能去吗
No, sorry, someone needs to stick around here,
不行 对不起 需要有人留在这儿
look after the showroom, Steve.
看着展厅 Steve
Ah! You'll have to join the sizeable queue
啊 如果你们是来报名
if you're looking to sign up for
我们的三版女郎促销活动的话
one of our Page 3 stunner deals, Vincent.
你们得去排这个长队了 Vincent
This was OUR fucking idea.
这他妈是我们的主意
This event is an infringement on our intellectual copyright.
这场活动侵犯了我们的知识产权
Wrong, boys.
你错了
You think men have the monopoly on using sex to sell?
你以为只有男人能以色情为卖♥♥点吗
Although to give you credit,
不过我还是要感谢你
you did stumble on the idea of putting boobs in a showroom first,
多亏你雇了这两个笨蛋
by hiring this pair of tits.
才能碰巧想出在展厅卖♥♥肉的办法
This is your fucking fault, Lavender.
这他妈都是你的错 Lavender
You were supposed to be spying on her,
你本该刺探她的情报
not tipping her off to our every fucking move.
而不是把我们的一举一动都告诉她
Honestly, I didn't tell her anything.
说实话 我什么都没说
Other than your avant-garde sixth-form studies.
除了你的先锋式六年级学习研究
This is low. I thought we had an agreement.
太卑鄙了 我以为我们说好了
I understood
我理解
you thought you'd flash your green eyes at me
你以为对我眨眨你的绿眼睛
and I'd start blabbing company secrets
我就会透露我们公♥司♥的秘密
for you to carry back to your boss.
好让你告诉你的老板
How could you think that?
你怎么知道
Because that is exactly what Vincent,
因为这就是Vincent
or should I call him your pimp,
或许我应该称他为你的皮条客
literally just blurted out.
刚刚说的话
Yeah, fair enough.
有道理哦
Christ, how long have you known?
老天 你知道多久了
From the beginning, obviously.
很明显 一开始就知道
God, I feel so...used.
天啊 我感觉被利用了
And for the record, Martin didn't tell us anything.
我还要提一句 Martin什么都没告诉我
It's Brendan that offered us Donna's services as a freebie.
是Brendan主动让Donna免费过来的
Apparently she was already being paid for by you lot,
很明显 你们已经付钱给她了
so cheers for that, Cachet.
所以谢你们啦 金牌窗业
Yeah, now that you mention it,
既然你说到这个
seeing as Donna has got herself another booking,
鉴于Donna自己签了其他活动
we don't have to honour our original payment agreement.
我们不需要履行原来的劳务合同
What was that, now?
你说什么
Brian was threatening not to pay us again, Dad.
Brian又威胁不给钱了 老爸
Threaten is a loaded term.
威胁言重了
More exploring the idea, Brendan.
更多是探索一下这个想法 Brendan
Unless you fancy exploring the back of my van
除非你想探索一下我的后备箱
with duct tape round your wrists and mouth,
用胶带绑住手 用胶带封住嘴
I suggest you pay my daughter what was promised.
我建议你按谈好的价格付钱
Yeah, no, well, we had a contract.
好 呃 我们按合同办
Look, I don't know if any of you are snooker fans,
听着 我不知道这里有没有人是斯♥诺♥克粉丝
but if you want to meet the three-times World Champion Steve Davis,
但如果你们想见三次世界冠军Steve Davis
he is currently over at the Cachet Windows showroom on Southend Road.
他现在就在索森德路的金牌窗业展厅内
Is he doing trick shots?
他会表演花式台球吗
No, no fucking trick shots
不会 没有花式台球
but he can give you playing tips,
但是他可以告诉你一些小技巧
or a very funny story about Terry Griffiths and some lost keys.
或者关于Terry Griffiths丢钥匙的趣事
Oh, and he makes a mean cup of tea. Anyone?
哦 而且他泡的一手好茶 有人感兴趣吗
Oh, there is 1,001 questions I'd like to ask Steve fucking Davis.
哦 我有1001个问题想问Steve Davis.
Here we go.
好的
Ronnie.
Ronnie
Chief among them being
我最想问的是
why his tool of a manager Barry Hearn
为什么他的经纪人Barry Hearn
seems to be under the impression
似乎认为
I'm giving him and that boring ginger pillock
我会给他和那个无聊的黄头发蠢材
a free fucking conservatory each.
一人送一套玻璃温室
Ronnie, I can explain.
Ronnie 听我解释
**You don't have to take this crap*
*你不必听这些蠢话
**You don't have to sit back and relax*
*你不必坐下来休息
**You can actually try changing it*
*其实你可以尝试改变它
**I know we've always been taught to rely*
*我知道别人一直教导我们去依靠
**Upon those in authority*
*依靠当权者
**But you never know until you try*
*但你不尝试就永远不会知道
**How things just might be*
*事情可能会变得怎样
**If we came together so strongly...*
*如果我们紧密团结在一起
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表