剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
Which is where I come in.
所以我来了
Oh, I see.
哦我明白了
You've been slung out by that toerag, Vincent Swan.
你被Vincent Swan那混♥蛋♥扔出来了
No. I walked.
不 我走来的
Cachet is a fucking disaster waiting to happen.
金牌窗业就是个即将要发生的灾难
All right, I'm listening.
嗯 我在听
I want 20 grand basic salary, 7% commission, plus car.
我要2万英镑基础工资 7%提成 还有配车
How about no basic, a three month trial,
没有基础工资 三个月试用期
10% commission, no car?
10%提成 没配车 怎么样
No trial, 10% commission, you take over the lease of my BMW,
没有试用期 10%提成 你提供我宝马的租金
plus 20 grand basic.
加2万基础工资
That's more than your fucking original offer!
这他妈比你第一次开的价还高
Which is why you probably should have taken it, Tony.
所以你最好接受 Tony
So, what's it to be?
所以 怎么样
Well, seeing as you've already told me you're out of a job,
考虑到你告诉我你现在没工作
I'd say I'm holding a handful of fucking aces, Brian.
我觉得我才是占优势的那个 Brian
Hello?
你好
It's "Double-U" Windows.
是W窗业
Yes, I fucking know it looks like a mistake!
是 我他妈知道那看起来像印错了
Hello?
你好
Yeah, I wouldn't say you're holding ALL the aces.
我不会说你占据了全部的优势
All right.
好吧
I'll take your first offer.
我接受你第一次的开价
On one condition. Which is?
有一个前提条件 是什么
You start this second.
你现在就开始工作
This fucking place is giving me an ulcer.
这鬼地方都让我得溃疡了
Over at the travellers' site, Lavender was starting to realise
在旅居者聚集地 Lavender意识到
that all the lucky heather in the world
即便有全世界的幸运石楠
wouldn't let him track down Mick Murphy.
也无法帮他找到Mick Murphy
Boysie! You made it.
小伙子 你来了
And one clearly non-boysie, I see.
这位明显不是小伙子
Pleased to meet you, young lady.
很高兴见到你 女士
Sam, this is Geoff Kemp,
Sam 这是Geoff Kemp
part-time MD of the Profile company
Profile公♥司♥的兼♥职♥总裁
and fulltime pisshead. Hello, Geoff.
全职酒鬼 你好 Geoff
A pleasure to meet you, Sam.
很高兴见到你 Sam
You'll have to tell me which agency you came through.
你得告诉我你是哪家机构推来的
I think Stevie Wonder must have booked the girls for our stand.
Stevie Wonder肯定给我们展台找了女孩
I mean, it's like they literally put lipstick on pigs.
他们就像在给猪涂口红一样
Oh, no, Geoff - Sam's not a promo girl.
哦不不 Geoff Sam不是推广女孩
She's the newest member of our sales team.
她是我们销♥售♥团队的最新成员
Oh, crikey! I do apologise, Sam.
哎呀 抱歉 Sam
Nice to see the Profile company's kept up the tradition
Profile公♥司♥的展台就是车中法拉利啊
of having the Ferrari of exhibition stands.
一如既往地精彩
Well, something's got to make up for me tiny penis.
小屌♥男人办事要大气啊
Let me get you both a drink.
我给你们拿点喝的吧
What you drinking, Sam? Oh, I'll just get a Coke, please.
Sam 你想喝什么呢 我喝可乐就好 谢谢
Ooh! Lightweight alert, lightweight alert!
哦 减肥警告 减肥警告
She'll have a vodka in that, my love -
她喝伏特加吧
and get Martin and me a couple of beers too, please, Francesca.
给Martin和我拿两瓶啤酒就好 谢谢 Francesca
All right, yeah. When in Rome.
好吧 那就入乡随俗
Have an orgy, you say?
你说要群♥交♥吗
Although, is it still an orgy if it's just the two of us, Sam?
那要是只有我们俩 还算不算群♥交♥呢 Sam
I think one of your customers is trying to get your attention there, Geoff.
你那边的顾客正需要你呢 Geoff
The one throwing up in a pot plant?
那个吐在花盆里的人
Oh, Christ!
见鬼
Excuse me one minute.
请稍等我一下
You all right, there, mate?
你还好吗
Thank you. Cheers.
谢谢你 谢谢
So, no-one's told Geoff he could save an absolute fortune on exhibition space
所以说 Geoff没想过直接带客户去妓院
if he just took his clients directly to a brothel?
就能在展览场地上省一大笔开销吗
Now, now, we're not here to judge, Samantha.
好了好了 我们不是来挑刺的 Samantha
We just want his advertising spend.
我们只要争取他的广♥告♥订单
I know. Vincent did warn me.
我知道 Vincent警告过我
It's just going to take some acclimatising. It's OK.
我还得适应一下 没事
You can do this.
你能做到的
Sorry about that. Now, where were we?
刚才抱歉了 现在我们谈到哪啦
Well, Geoff, as an exhibition virgin,
哦 Geoff 我可是第一次来展会
I was hoping you could tell me.
我还等你给我讲呢
Cheers.
干杯
Chin, chin.
干杯
I wasn't sure if you wanted this.
我不知道你要不要这个
It's not mine.
这不是我的
Do you want it, though? No.
那你要吗 不了
Sorry. You didn't really have much in the way of personal belongings.
对不起 你确实没什么私人物品
Got your gentleman's mags.
把你的男士杂♥志♥拿来了
Yeah, all right. Thanks, Carol. Put it away, please.
好 谢谢 Carol 放旁边就好
Can't I go now? Cos I hate all this.
我现在能走了吗 我不太喜欢这场合
It's like reliving my parents' divorce.
像是回到爸妈离婚的时候
No, don't go.
不 别走
Listen, don't panic, OK?
听我说 不要慌 好吗
But I've got a proposition for you.
我有个提议给你
How would you like to be my new junior sales assistant?
你愿意当我的新销♥售♥助理吗
What? I've never done selling before.
什么 我从来没做过销♥售♥
It doesn't matter.
没关系的
Look, I see great potential in you.
我看你很有潜质
Take a seat, Carol.
坐下 Carol
What's going on now?
这是要干什么
I'm interviewing you - for the post.
我在给你面试 就这个职位
Now, tell me, what do you think your best attributes are?
告诉我 你身上有什么突出的品质吗
My mum used to say I could be world champion of solitaire.
我妈妈说过我能当单人纸牌的世界冠军
I didn't go out much as a kid.
我小时候不怎么出去玩
Allergies, acne, agoraphobia.
过敏 痤疮 广场恐惧症
All the As.
A开头的都得过
Sorry, I'm babbling. What was the question?
对不起 我又在啰嗦 你问的是什么问题呢
Just calm down, OK?
先冷静下来 好吗
Tell me what makes you qualified for this job.
告诉我你为什么能胜任这个职务
I hate talking about myself.
我讨厌说我自己的事
Brings back all the As.
让我想到小时候的病
All right, well, let me help you.
好吧 让我来帮你想
You know the double glazing business, for a start.
最起码 你很了解双层玻璃的业务
You're bubbly.
你充满活力
Uniquely perceptive.
有独特的洞察力
Loyal.
忠诚
You're making me sound like a dog.
你说得我像条狗一样
I'd also say that, once they get to know you properly,
我敢这么说 要是别人能好好了解你
you're the type of person that people just want to be around.
他们一定想和你做朋友
Like...
就在
..All of the time.
所有时候
Sorry. It's not for me.
对不起 我做不来
I'm going to go now, Brian.
我要走了 Brian
Oh, no, wait. Carol, don't go, please.
不 等一等 Carol 不要走
Look...
听我说
Is there something else you want to say to me, Brian?
你还有别的事情和我说吗 Brian
Yes.
有
I think the Linda Lusardi issue of Penthouse is missing, so...
<阁楼>杂♥志♥里Linda Lusardi那一♥期♥不见了
..If you see it knocking about, just keep an eye out for it.
要是你看见它了 帮我留意一下
Goodbye, Brian.
再见 Brian
Someone's made an impression with our most important client.
有人可是给我们的最大客户留下了深刻印象呢
Please don't. What?
别提了 怎么了
Geoff just told me
Geoff刚刚告诉我
he's rebooking the ad campaign for the Profile company with us next year.
他要和我们续订Profile公♥司♥下一年的广♥告♥宣传
He said your pitch was professional and utterly charming,
他说你的推销手段既专业又有魅力
despite Martin's presence. His words, not mine.
尽管Martin也在场 这是他说的原话
That's good, right? Yeah, congratulations.
这是好结果 对吧 是啊 恭喜你
I'm proud of you. Tonight, we celebrate.
我为你骄傲 今晚 大家来庆祝吧
Fantastic. What's the plan, boss?
真不错 要怎么庆祝 老大
Geoff has very kindly offered to take us out for dinner to seal the deal,
Geoff慷慨邀请我们吃晚饭 敲定这笔生意
and I'm just hoping that Sam has a few more hours of Geoff-wrangling left in her.
希望Sam还有耐心陪Geoff纠缠一会
Yeah, of course.
当然可以
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表