剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
..On my terms.
全靠自己
Good for you, love. Yeah.
你真棒 亲爱的 对
Meanwhile, Lavender's mission to capture the flag
正在此时 Lavender夺旗的任务
had entered a critical phase.
进入了关键阶段
It was time to go over the top.
是时候占领高地了
You've only got to be a Teenybopper for one afternoon, Nat.
你只需要当一下午的青少年就好了 Nat
But what if Kristof sees me?
但是万一 Kristof看见我了怎么办
Well, he'll just think you're looking after your little brother,
他只会觉得你是在照顾你弟弟
while your wonderful mother swans off
在你完美的妈妈优雅离去
for a swanky meal on a luxury yacht. Don't take the piss.
参加豪华游艇上阔气餐会的时候 别嘲笑我了
I'm not. I appreciate it.
我没有 我很感激的
Cool, we're going hunting.
酷 我们要去打猎咯
Can we really be from the same gene pool?
我们真的是同一个妈生的吗
We're taking photos, you div.
我们只是去拍照的 你个傻瓜
Right, here's some money.
对了 给你点钱
Don't let Robbie blow it all on the arcade machines, OK?
别让Robbie 都花在游戏机上了行吗
Be back in a few hours. Come here.
我几个小时就回来 过来
Oh, did you wash your hair?
噢 你洗头了吗
I just got a whiff of vodka orange puke.
我刚闻到一股伏特加橙汁的呕吐物味儿
You didn't, did you? Go on, got to go. Bye.
你才没呢 是吧 去吧 我该走了 拜拜
Sam, I need to talk to you.
Sam 我要和你谈谈
Jesus Christ, Martin.
我的天 Martin
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
I needed to see you.
我要见你
Shit. Vincent will be down any minute.
靠 Vincent随时都有可能来
It's OK, I can say whatever I've got to say in front of Vincent.
没关系 在Vincent面前我也可以直接说
No!
不行
No. Just calm down. What are you talking about?
不 你冷静点 你在说什么啊
Why are you even here? This can't wait.
你到底为什么在这 我等不了
Sam, I've wasted so much time already.
Sam我浪费的时间够多了
You asked me once if I was ready to commit. What?
你曾问过我我是不是准备好作承诺了 什么
Of course this can fucking wait.
这他妈当然可以等
You have flown halfway across Europe
你都已经飞了半个欧洲
and ambushed me on my family holiday.
在我家庭度假的时候伏击我
I'm assuming you haven't got any other pressing engagements in Malta later today.
我寻摸着你今天在马尔他也没什么急事要做吧
No. No. Good.
不 没有 很好
OK, I'll be back in a few hours.
行 我几个小时后回来
Just keep a low profile.
就低调点
Don't let the kids see you and,
别让孩子们看见你
when I get back, we can talk, just you and me.
等我回来之后我们就能谈谈了 就我们两个
But I've got to go, Martin. Please.
但是我得走了 Martin 求你了
Ok.
好吧
Mr Swan, sorry to bother you,
Swan先生 不好意思打扰了
but I have a message for you from your employer.
但我有你老板给你的一条留言
Oh, well, that's funny. She's here with me now.
哦好吧 这可真有趣 她现在跟我在一起呢
What did you want, my darling? This is joke, yes?
你想干什么呢亲爱的 他在开玩笑对吧
Barely, but, yes, he's joking.
差不多 没错 他在开玩笑
I think she means Ronnie, darling.
我觉得她指的是Ronnie亲爱的
No, telephone call was from Miss Jo Scott.
不 电♥话♥是Jo Scott小姐打来的
She asked you to call the showroom urgently.
她让你赶紧给展销厅打电♥话♥
Well, that's a bit fucking weird, innit?
好吧 这他妈就有点奇怪了吧
Jo tracking you down on holiday.
都在度假了Jo还追着你不放
Not really. She's off her trolley.
不一定 她脑子有病
Probably looking for where we keep the tea bags.
大概是为了找我们的茶包在哪里
Well, you better call her back, then.
行吧 你最好给她打回去
No, fuck her. She can wait. We're on holiday.
才不 去她的 让她等着吧 我们在度假
If I need someone to remind me what an arsehole I am,
我要是想找个人提醒我自己我是个多大的混♥蛋♥
we can bring Nat to lunch.
我们把Nat带来吃午餐就好了
If she calls back, tell her
她要是再打来 告诉她
I said she's not my fucking boss, got that?
我说他妈的她才不是我老板 记住了
An absolute pleasure meeting you both.
今天与你们见面真是愉快
Good luck with the new windows.
祝你们有新的窗户一切好运
You'll be the envy of all the neighbours. Thank you.
所有邻居都会嫉妒你们的 谢谢你
And don't brag too loudly about my godfather, Philip,
别太吹嘘我教父Philip的事
using the same style when this is in the Balmoral refurbishment.
这与巴尔莫勒尔堡翻新时所用的是同款窗户
OK, well, thanks very much. Bye.
行 那谢谢你了 再见
Fuck me.
我♥操♥
Too much?
太过了吗
Research is the key to great character writing for me.
研究是我写好人物的关键
My next novel's about a double glazing salesman serial killer,
我下一本小说要写一个双层玻璃推销员连环杀手
hence being here.
因此才来的
Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you
别担心 我不是要杀了你们
and wear your skin as a dress.
然后把你们的皮当衣服穿
Probably my biggest part was playing Violet Beauregarde
我最出名的角色可能就是在<查理和巧克力工厂>里
in Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory.
饰演了Violet Beauregard
Well, a bona fide child star in our front room, Trevor.
哇 我们客厅坐着个真正的童星啊 Trevor
Wasn't Violet Beauregarde American?
Violet Beauregarde不是个美国人吗
She sure was, buddy!
她当然是啦 伙计
Why did you quit?
那你为什么退出了
Let's just say the Everlasting Gobstopper
这么说吧 美味持久糖球
wasn't the only thing the producer asked me to suck on.
不是唯一一个制片人让我舔的东西
Bloody hell, that IS a yacht.
我的老天 那真是个游艇
Why, what do you think I meant when I said lunch on a yacht?
不然你觉得我说的游艇午餐指的什么
Well, I guess I was half expecting a bag of chips on a pedalo.
呃 我想我有点期待的会是脚踏船上的一包薯片
do you know these people? Friends of Ronnie's.
你怎么认识这些人的 他们是Ronnie的朋友
Permission to walk your plank, Mr Setra?
申请走上木板 Setra先生
You know you always have my permission, Vincent.
你知道我永远会允许的 Vincent
And who is this delightful creature?
这位美人是谁呢
Hello, I'm Sam. Hi, Sam. Pleasure to meet you.
你好 我是Sam 你好啊 Sam 很高兴见到你
My name is Roland.
我叫Roland
Although most people seem to prepare calling me Mr Setra.
不过大部分人都更愿意叫我Setra先生
Must be my schoolmasterly manner.
一定是因为我学究式的礼教吧
No, surely it's because you're a man of distinction, Mr Setra.
不 当然是因为你是如此的杰出 Setra先生
Oh, I can see how this one keeps you on the straight and narrow, Vincent.
噢 我现在明白了这位是如何让你如此忠心不二了 Vincent
Vincent, Sam, this is my business partner, Alan Rudd,
Vincent Sam 这是我的生意伙伴Alan Rudd
and his wife, Maggie.
以及他的妻子Maggie
Pleased to meet you, Vincent. I've heard nothing but good things.
很高兴认识你Vincent 我可听了许多你的好话
Now, this man might look like a Les Dawson impersonator
尽管这个男人可能看起来像是个
who has had an accident with a tin of creosote,
出了点杂酚油事故的冒牌莱斯·道森
but, in reality, he's one of Europe's most wealthiest
但实际上他是欧洲最富有的
time-share property developers.
分时度假物业开♥发♥商之一
For the uninitiated, time-share works like this -
对外行来说 分时度假物业是这样的
for an affordable upfront fee,
只需要支付一笔不多的前期费用
any schmuck could now part-own a luxury property on a resort,
任何人都可以在度假村拥有一间豪华房♥产
the trade-off being that
交易内容规定
they could only use it for a few weeks a year.
房♥主只能在一年中使用该房♥几个星期时间
More importantly,
更重要的是
time-share was like the fucking Wild West for selling.
分时度假就像是在售卖♥♥界的西大荒
Unethical practices, zero regulations
违反道德的交易行为 毫无行业规定
and the opportunity to make life-changing amounts of money.
还有暴富改变一生的机会
The hedonistic distractions were also fall-of-the-Roman-Empire level
这种享乐消遣也是罗马帝国毁灭级别的快乐
but we'll come back to that later.
这个我们等会儿再说
As I'm sure you gathered, we're looking for someone
你肯定知道 我们在需要一个人
to run a line of closers at the new Marbella resort.
来带领我们新的马尔贝拉度假村的顶级销♥售♥员们
No such thing as a free lunch, eh?
天下没有免费的午餐 对吧
Vincent, are you interested?
Vincent 你感兴趣吗
I'm fairly sure the package will fare comfortably into what you're earning with Ronnie.
我很确定这待遇比你跟着Ronnie要好得多
Boys, the double glazing business has been good for me,
兄弟们 双层玻璃的生意我做得挺好的
but it's not the game it once was.
但它跟原来不大一样了
Trading Standards, cooling-off periods,
交易标准 冷却期什么的
a relentless tide of charmless fuckers
毫无魅力的傻♥逼♥销♥售♥员们后浪推前浪
who've wasted their life savings on courses in how to sell.
争相把毕生积蓄花费在推销课程上
Being a closer isn't something you learn,
做一个优秀的销♥售♥不是能学到的
or even aspire to do.
或者你立志成为就可以做到的
It's in your fucking blood. Am I right, Alan?
这就在你的血液里流淌着 我说的对吧Alan
I'll take that as you... registering an interest.
这么说 你是有兴趣咯
Absolutely.
当然
There is, of course,
那么当然了
a large and dangerously psychotic elephant in the room -
有一个显而易见又很危险重要的问题
my current employer.
我现在的老板
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表