剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表
being with you, touching you,
和你在一起 抚摸着你
dickheads in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
在玻璃房♥子里的混♥蛋♥不应该扔石头
I've taken you for granted, baby.
我一直都太把你当做理所应当的了 宝贝
So, while it killed me, hearing it, how could I blame you?
所以 当这种感觉在折磨我时 听到这个 我怎么能怪你
Jo is trying to destroy me, baby.
Jo想毁了我 宝贝
Do not let that bitch come between us.
别让她挑拨了我们
I want it to be true, Vince.
我希望这是真的 Vince
It is, baby, I promise.
是真的 宝贝 我发誓
On Robbie's pet seagull's life.
以Robbie的宠物海鸥的生命起誓
Oh, I like it. Superstar shades for my superstar saleswoman.
哦我喜欢 超级明星墨镜配我的超级明星销♥售♥员
Can I have a word? Yeah.
我能和你说句话吗 好啊
Jesus, what's happened to your eyes?
天呐 你眼睛怎么了
Oh, I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
Tried to drink myself out,
本来想把自己灌醉
but all I had in the flat was a bottle of old cooking sherry.
但我公♥寓♥里只有一瓶老的雪利料酒
I think I've had a reaction. I've been puking all night.
我觉得我有了反应 我吐了一晚上
Do you want to go home, sleep it off?
你想回家吗 好好睡一觉就好了
Jo, how do you sleep at night?
Jo 你晚上怎么睡得着觉
I've always been a good sleeper. Here you are.
我一直睡得很好 给你
Take a Valium, take the edge off.
吃一片安定 会减轻一点的
No, I mean, how do you live with it?
不 我意思是 你怎么能忍♥受得了
Lying to all those people.
对这些人撒谎
Honey, there's nothing wrong with selling people things they need
亲爱的 卖♥♥给别人他们需要的东西然后从中获利
and making a profit from it.
没有任何错的
I mean, you don't object to being sold things you need,
我意思是 你就不会反对卖♥♥给你你需要的东西
like food, clothes, ciggies.
比如食物 衣服 烟
Yeah, but Co-op don't come around my house,
但是合作社集团不会上我家门来
telling me they're going to feed the world for Bob Geldof
告诉我他们要为鲍勃·吉尔道夫喂饱整个世界
then make me massively overpay for my groceries.
然后让我为我的杂货多付很多很多钱
I never asked you to lie.
我从没要求你撒谎
Oh, please. Can I just have my old job back?
哦拜托 我能要回我原来的工作吗
Is not too late, as it? I'll take a pay cut. Anything.
还不是太晚 是不是 我可以减薪 怎样都行
Oh, come here.
哦过来
Of course you can.
你当然可以了
As long as I can use that Geldof line.
只要我能用吉尔道夫那句话
Oh, thank God.
哦感谢上帝
The next day, Lavender left Malta a broken man.
第二天 Lavender残废着离开了马尔他
On top of sunstroke,
在中暑的基础上
he'd gotten second-degree sunburn on his feet,
他脚上还有二级晒伤
but nothing ached more than the poor sap's heart.
但没有什么比那可怜人的心儿更痛了
At least he'd learnt one important lesson -
至少他学到了重要的一课
never take life advice from a Stratego-obsessed freak
永远不要接受一个沉迷西洋陆军棋的
with a borderline personality disorder.
有边缘型人格障碍的怪胎的人生建议
And after a few extra Maltese nights,
过了几天在马尔他的日子之后
it was time for the Swans to fly home.
Swan一家人该飞回家了
Ah, the wanderer returns.
啊 游子回来了
Miss me?
想我了吗
Strange, I have.
很奇怪 我还真想了
Must be true what they say.
他们说的一定是真的咯
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
距离产生美
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰一下
Ronnie's son's downstairs.
Ronnie的儿子在楼下
He seems really upset about something.
他看上好像真的很担忧什么事情
Look, just calm down, all right?
冷静点 好吧
When did you and your mum last see your dad?
你跟你妈上次见到你♥爸♥是什么时候
Friday morning.
周五早上
And everything was normal?
然后一切都正常吗
He called me a huge disappointment and left for work,
他说我太让他失望了然后去工作了
so, yeah. Business as usual.
所以 对 一切正常
Maybe he had to go away on a business trip.
也许他是不得不去出差了
Well, he always checks in with Mum when he's away,
每次他出远门的时候总会和妈妈确认一下的
wherever the antiques business may take him. Antiques business?
不管他的古董生意让他去哪 古董生意
Hang on.
等下
I saw this episode once of Antiques Roadshow.
我看过一集<古董巡回秀>
The museum owner was killed by a 300-year-old Japanese sword.
博物馆老板被一把300年的日本刀给杀了
Now, the killer hid in a suit of armour.
杀手就藏在一副盔甲里
Actually, that could have been an episode of Columbo...
其实这可能是<神探可伦坡>的其中一集
..Or Scooby-Doo.
或者<史酷比>的
Look, just go home and be with your mum, all right?
听着 你就回家陪着你妈妈 好吗
I'm sure he'll show up with a funny or terrifying story to tell.
我确定他一定会带着一个好玩或者吓人的故事出现的
I'll call you as soon as I hear from him.
我一有他的消息就打给你
Ok.
好的
Thanks, Vincent.
谢了 Vincent
Cachet Windows and Doors.
金牌窗业
Vincent. Roland Setra calling. How the devil are you?
Vincent 这里是Roland Setra 你小子怎么样
Mr Setra. To what do I owe the pleasure?
Setra先生 什么风把您吹来了
I just wanted to let you know that I've managed to take care of your employment issues
我已经把你的雇佣方面的问题解决了
and that the path for you take up our job offer
你接受我们的工作提议的道路
is, shall we say, unhindered.
怎么说呢 已经畅通无阻了
Sorry, employment issues?
抱歉 雇佣方面的问题
Your Ronnie problem is taken care of.
你的Ronnie问题已经解决了
Look forward to seeing you soon in Marbella, Vincent.
很期待在马尔贝拉见到你 Vincent
OK, Mr Setra, that sounds lovely.
好的 Setra先生 听起来不错
See you soon, sir.
回见 先生
Bye.
再见
Fuck.
操
剧集 | 白金狂人(2017) | 导航列表