剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表
I mean, yeah, of course, if you need a third guy. I'm in.
很好 吸点大♥麻♥ 再打路人最有意思了 对吧
Nice, nothing better than smoking weed and shooting NPCs, right?
没错 - 你吸吗
For sure. - Do you smoke?
噢 绝对的 我最爱“不嗨不归” 对吧
Oh, yeah, big time. I love "living the high life," right?
是
Yeah.
我刚从暗网上找到了些好玩意
I just got some crazy shit off the dark web.
你有空来找我试试吧
You should come over and try it sometime.
你有笔吗
You got a pen?
好的 这是...
Okay, so that's...
我游戏里的昵称
my gamer tag.
我今晚7点后上线 加我 好吗
I'll be online tonight, after 7:00. Add me, yeah?
好的 - 好的
Okay. - Okay.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
她不愿意吃饭 - 什么
She's refusing to eat. - What?
他说“她不愿意吃饭”
The man just said, "She's refusing to eat."
谁不... - 我们必须逼她
Who refu-- - Well, we have to force her.
还是你希望她饿肚子
Unless you want her to starve?
现在女人说他们必须逼她
And now the woman says they have to force her.
你也知道
You know that too.
天啊
Oh, my God.
可是 小宝贝 她说她不吃...
Bunny, she won't do it. She said she won't eat...
他说她只... - ...除非她能出房♥间
He says she'll only-- - ...until she's allowed out of the room.
他说她不愿意吃东西 除非她能出房♥间
He says she will only eat when she is allowed to leave the room.
也许我们应该让她出来一会儿 就去厨房♥
Maybe we should let her out a bit. Just to the kitchen.
我不在乎 她不能离开 如果被人看见呢
I don't care, she can't leave. What if someone sees her?
也许我们可以让她 稍微出来一会儿 让她伸伸腿
What if we just let her out for a moment to stretch her legs?
她已经被锁了几周了
She's been locked up for weeks.
不行 她必须留在里面 没有讨论余地
No, she stays in there. End of discussion.
你做什么 - 我要进去
What are you doing? - I'm going in.
你不能就这样闯进去 - 但他们在囚禁某人
You can't just storm in there. - They're holding someone captive!
你要说什么
What are you going to say?
“抱歉 我们刚窃听了你们的话 并认为你们绑♥架♥了我们女儿”
"Sorry, we were just eavesdropping on you and we think you might have our daughter."
卡洛塔
Carlotta!
我们答应过奥勒要聪明行事
We promised Ole that we would be smarter about it.
我们需要监听器
We need bugs.
我们需要你的帮助 拜托了
We need your help, please.
常言道
As the saying goes:
如果需要上网做非法的事 就该找个青少年帮忙
if you need something illegal done on the Internet, ask a teenager.
你好 - 你好
Hello. - Hello.
我是奥勒 是艾利克斯的朋友 他在吗
I'm Ole, a friend of Alex. Is he here?
在的 进来吧
Yes. Why don't you come in?
艾利克斯
Alex!
你想喝点什么吗 - 好的 谢谢
Would you like something to drink? - Yes, thank you.
艾利克斯 - 来了
Alex! - Coming!
谢谢 - 抱歉这么问 但你是不是
Thank you. - Sorry to ask, but aren't you
旺达克拉特的弟弟
Wanda Klatt's brother?
你们家经历这样的事 太可怕了 一定很糟糕吧
It's awful what you're all going through right now. It must be just terrible.
我不懂为什么舒斯特
I do not understand why the Schusters
非要让英格学芭蕾舞
insist on making Inga take ballet lessons.
我知道她才六岁 但她已经长得那么壮
I know she's only six, but the girl's a dump truck.
他们是不是给她蛋白粉当午餐
I mean, are they giving her protein shakes in her lunch box?
琼纳斯 这是奥勒
Jonas, this is Ole.
旺达克拉特的弟弟
Wanda Klatt's brother.
奥勒
Ole.
你好 幸会
Hello. Pleasure.
我曾教过旺达 很久以前了
I used to teach Wanda, a long, long time ago.
她也很有天分
She was a little sparkle.
我这里好像还有照片...
I think I even have a picture here somewhere...
啊 对 这里有她
Ah, yes! There she is.
2009年版《油脂》里的莉佐
Rizzo, 2009 Grease Mega-mix.
如此有潜力
So much potential.
艾利克斯 - 是
Alex! - Yes.
但是 正如卡特琳娜常说的
But, as Katarina always tells me...
我不可能把每个孩子都留下
I can't keep them all.
怎么
Yes?
奥勒 - 嗨
Ole. - Hi.
你好吗
What's up?
你那天提到暗网
The other day you mentioned the dark web.
能给我看看吗
Can you show me?
欢迎来到Black Souk
Welcome to the Black Souk.
毒品 武器 超级奇怪的黄♥片♥
Drugs, weapons, super-weird porn.
有次我甚至看到有人卖♥♥老虎
I even saw someone selling a tiger on here once.
你想找什么都能在上面找到
Whatever you're looking for, you can find it here.
那么 你需要什么
So, what do you need?
一台Quantex MF-317
Quantex MF-317.
好吧
Okay.
Quantex... M F 3 1
Quantex... M, F, 3, 1.
那是什么
What's that?
这是监控摄像头
They're surveillance cameras.
好吧
Okay...
我妈觉得我爸出轨了
My mom thinks that my dad is cheating on her.
抱歉
Sorry.
我爸出轨过 我们那时才六岁
My dad cheated, back when we were six.
对 我觉得我父母 不知道我们知情 但当时很混乱
Yeah. I don't think my parents know that we know, but it was pretty messed up.
他搬出去和爷爷奶奶住了一个月
He had to live with my grandma and grandpa for a month.
然后求我妈复合
He begged my mom to take him back.
对 那之后他基本对她言听计从
Yeah, since then he's basically been her bitch.
每天跟在她后头
Running around after her like a puppy.
超级怕她和他离婚
He's super scared she'll divorce him
分走一切财产 挺可怜的
and take everything. It's kind of sad.
真抱歉 你知道你♥爸♥的出轨对象是谁吗
I am so sorry. Do you know the woman your dad had an affair with?
知道 他叫费德里科
Yeah, his name was Frederik.
找到了
Here it is!
天啊 每个要600欧元呢
Oh, dude, they cost 600 euros each.
噢 别担心
Oh, no worries.
我妈把她的信♥用♥卡♥给我了
My mom gave me her credit card.
信♥用♥卡♥没用 这里都用加密货币
That's no good here. It's all crypto.
你有比特币钱包吗
Do you have a Bitcoin wallet?
没有
No.
可惜
Too bad.
等等...如果你帮我 我给你百分之五分成
Wait, wait, wait. If you help me, I'll give you five percent commission.
真的
Really?
是
Yes.
好的
Okay.
继续干正事 朋友
Back to business, my friend.
首先我们要给你建立账户
First we have to set up an account for you.
(黑瑟尔)
你好 - 你好 我是沙弗尔神父
Hello? - Hello, I'm Father Sch?fer.
我是神职人员
I am a man of the cloth,
但我目前正经历信仰危机
but I had a crisis of faith.
但我也是这里最棒的
However, I'm also the best damn exorcist
驱魔师... - 别说了
this side of the Va-- - Stop.
什么
What?
我们说好了不用沙弗尔神父的故事
We agreed we weren't doing the Father Sch?fer thing.
我只是觉得...
Well, I just thought--
爸爸 不 妈妈是对的 那故事太荒谬了
Dad, no. Mom's right. It's lame.
行吧 那我就说...
Fine. Then I'll just say...
你好 我的车抛锚了 手♥机♥没电了
Hello, my car just broke down and my cell phone is dead.
能借用一下电♥话♥吗
Could I please make a quick call?
好 当然 - 是
Yes, of course. - Yes.
好多了 - 好多了
Much better. - Much better.
进屋后 你只需要想办法让他离开房♥间
And once you're in, you just have to get him out of the room somehow
然后安装针孔摄像头
and then install the bug.
那是摄像头
That's the camera.
是 - 必须对着目标
Right. - You need to point it at the target.
懂吗 - 没问题
Got it? - No biggie.
谢谢
Thanks.
噢 对...
Oh, yes, right.
八 三 零...
Eight, three, zero...
你所拨♥打♥的号♥码无法接听
The number you have dialed is not in service.
是 喂 我打来是因为我的车抛锚了
Yes? Hello? I'm calling because my car broke down.
剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表