剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表
...无法接通
...currently not available.
名字
My name?
我叫...
My name is...
沙弗尔神父
Father Sch?fer.
很好 谢谢 我会等的
Good. Thanks. I'll wait.
可能要等一会儿
This might take a while.
有点干
Just a bit dry.
嗯哼 抱歉
Ahem. Excuse me.
能给我一杯水吗 - 好
Could I get a glass of water? - Of course.
是 谢谢 - 借过
Yes, thank you. - Excuse me.
快啊...
Come on, come on.
快点啊...
Come on, come on.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我吗 我出了...
Me? I had a--
其实我只是想...
So, I actually just wanted to--
我...
I'm...
能借用一下厕所吗 很快的
Could I just quickly use your bathroom?
这里有道门挂着锁
There's a room with a padlock on it.
你刚说什么 - 我说你家很好看
What did you say? - I said you have a very nice house.
该死
Shit.
(你能进去吗 )
CAN YOU GET IN?
不行
I don't think so.
一切可好
Everything all right?
我在大便
I'm just having a poo!
他老婆起疑心了
The wife is onto me.
他说什么
What did he say?
“不行 我在大便 他老婆起疑心了”
"I don't think so I'm just having a poo the wife is onto me."
“他老婆起疑心了”
"The wife is onto me."
成功了 两个摄像头都上线了
It's working. Both cameras are online.
我说过别让陌生人进来的
I told you not to let any strangers inside the house.
我觉得他是神父
I think he's a priest.
他看起来不像神父
He doesn't look like a priest.
他可能有信仰危机
Maybe he's having a crisis of faith?
捉到你了
Got you.
什么
What?
这里不能停车
You can't park here.
我只是在等我丈夫
I'm just waiting for my husband.
这样啊
I see.
这里早上9点至傍晚7点期间严禁停车
But there is absolutely no stopping here between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
所以请立即挪走你的车辆
So please remove your vehicle immediately.
否则我会叫人拖走它
Otherwise I'll have it towed.
拖走 但我在车上啊
Towed? But I'm in it.
要是有人看到你停在这里 心想
What if someone sees you park here and thinks,
“噢 真方便 我都不知道这里可以停车”
"Oh, how convenient. I didn't even know you were allowed to park there."
然后他告诉了朋友 朋友又告诉了自己的朋友
And then he tells his friends, and those friends tell their friends.
突然之间 汽车末世降临
And all of a sudden it's car-mageddon.
因此 请你挪车
I would therefore kindly ask you to remove your vehicle
立即驶离禁止泊车区
from the no-stopping zone immediately.
那边呢
There?
下次记得系安全带
And seat belts next time!
好吧
Right.
天父在上 保佑...
Bless you in the name of...
真是浪费时间
What a waste of time.
(搜索登记车主)
SEARCHING FOR REGISTERED OWNER
(发现一项结果)
1 RESULT FOUND
宝贝 我去购物了 - 我见过她
Sweetie? I'm going shopping. - I've seen her before.
我一直在想
I was just wondering...
因为我们这个月经济有点紧张
as things are looking a little tight this month,
我觉得消费可以减少一点
perhaps we could go easy on the shopping?
那是他老婆吗
That's his wife?
你不希望你的小宝贝开心吗
Don't you want your little bunny to be happy?
我当然希望我的小宝贝开心
Of course I want my bunny to be happy.
购物 是购物才能让你的小宝贝开心
Shopping. Shopping makes your bunny happy.
小色鬼 把卡给我 - 求求嘛
Good little mole. Give me the card. - Please.
拜拜
Bye.
好吧 现在呢
Okay, now what?
我们得等他们中一人打开门
We have to wait until one of them opens the door.
我们可以轮流守着
We can take shifts.
这个蓝脸人为什么跟着我
Why is the guy with the blue face following me?
爸爸 别紧张 那是我 我只是想帮你
Dad, chill, it's me. I'm trying to help you.
这样
Right.
一切可好
Everything okay?
门 他在开门了...
The door. He's opening the door. He's opening the door!
什么 - 他在开门
What? - He is opening the door!
那里有个餐盘
There's a food tray.
绝对有人在里面
There's definitely someone inside.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你能看到什么吗
Can you see anything?
好的 你可以出来一会儿
Okay, you can come out for a little bit.
这里没有别人
We're all alone.
那是谁 - 是旺达吗
Who's that? - Is that Wanda?
看起来不像旺达
It doesn't look like Wanda.
是谁
Who is it?
你别乱来
You better behave yourself.
如果安妮塔发现了 她会很生气的
If Anita finds out she'll be very mad.
他说什么
What did he say?
“安妮塔会很生气的”之类的
"Anita will be very mad" or something like that?
她又会给你吃镇静药
She'll put you back on the tranquilizers.
所以我觉得那女人眼熟
That's why that woman looked so familiar to me!
她是医院的姑息治疗护士
She works in the hospital as a palliative care nurse.
什么 我没懂
What? I don't get it.
之前那个女的还有这个老男人在同居
So the chick from before is shacking up with the old one,
并把他真正的老婆关起来了
and keeping his real wife locked up.
为什么
Why?
不知道 他们一定扣了她的医疗津贴或...
I don't know, they must be collecting her care allowance or--
别乱来 这里没别人
Don't try anything. We're all alone.
我们得报♥警♥吧 - 不
We have to call the police, right? - No.
如果报♥警♥ 他们会发现我们装了摄像头
If we call the police, they'll know we planted the bug.
那我们就完蛋了
We could get in big trouble.
我们就不可能找到旺达了
Then we'll never find Wanda.
但我们不能任由她那样啊 我们该怎么办
But we can't just leave her there. What are we going to do now?
是8 - 什么
It's eights. - What?
甲壳虫车的车牌
On the license plate of the Beetle.
是8L8 不是BLB
8L8, not BLB.
那不是贝莱堡的车 而是捷克共和国的车
It is not from Berleburg, it's from the Czech Republic.
捷克共和国 好吧
Czech Republic? Okay.
你觉得这和旺达克拉特有关
And you think this has something to do with Wanda Klatt?
不知道 但我会查清
No idea, but I'm going to find out.
警方派人来查看黑瑟尔太太的情况
The police sent someone to do a welfare check on Mrs. Hessel.
但你没把自己的名字告诉他们
But you didn't tell them your name?
当然没有 我说我是个热心邻居
No, of course not. I said I'm a concerned neighbor.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom. Dad.
很抱歉那不是她
I'm sorry it wasn't her.
是 我也是
Yeah. Me too.
你小时候有没有玩过捉迷藏并特别激动
Did you ever play hide and seek as a child and were super excited
觉得自己找到了世界上最棒的藏身点
because you thought you had found the best hiding place in the world?
然后某一刻你慌了 因为那个藏身点如此棒
And then at some point you panicked because the hiding place was so good...
也许你永远不会被找到
that maybe no one would ever find you?
找到你了
There you are.
所以某一刻 你故意暴露自己的行踪
So at some point you deliberately give yourself away.
“桑德海姆捉怪活动”
"Monster Hunting in Sundersheim."
因为这游戏的精彩之处并不是躲藏
Because the beauty of the game is not actually hiding...
旺达 - 而是...
Wanda. - ...but...
(家庭 第零天 环境)
FAMILY - DAY 0 - ENVIRONMENT
...被找到
...being found.
(改编自佐尔坦斯皮兰德里创作的故事)
剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表