剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表
Oh, no.
他为什么要那样朝我叫嚷
Why does he have to yell at me like that?
天啊 我们做了什么 - 现在怎么办
Oh, my God. What did we do? - And now?
我一直在社媒上看旺达的调查进展
...I've been following Wanda's investigation on social media.
很多人在发相关的信息
There's a ton of people posting about it.
真的吗
Really?
你听过“黑房♥”吗
Have you heard about the Dark House?
黑房♥
The Dark House?
那是森林路上的一个房♥子
It's a house on Forststra?e.
左侧的最后一栋
The last one on the left.
没人敢进去 进去了就出不来
No one ever goes in and no one ever comes out.
房♥子是很难看的灰色外墙 就像腐烂的肉
It's this awful gray color, like rotting meat.
还有各种标牌 上面写着 “不得擅入”和“小心恶犬”
And there's all these signs saying, "No trespassing" and, "Beware of the dog."
但从没有人听过有狗吠声
But no one's ever heard a dog barking.
有人说住在那里的人晚上在森林里游荡
Some say that the people living there roam the forest at night.
只有在满月的黑夜才出来
Only coming out in darkness, under the full moon.
寻找下一个受害人 将其吞噬
In search of their next victim to devour.
等等 - 不过这只是其中一种理论
Wait. - Well, that's just one of the theories.
还有的人认为旺达离家出走 加入了太阳马戏团
Other people think Wanda ran away to join Cirque du Soleil.
其实
You know,
如果你想的话 你可以去厕所 现在就测试
if you want to, you could pop in there and do these now?
我肯定没什么
I'm sure everything will be okay.
但如果结果不好 我们可以一起 想想你接下来怎么做
But if not, we can figure out what you want to do together.
好的
Okay.
(第96天)
DAY 96
(第零天)
DAY 0
国王 天啊 你和我想的完全不一样
King. Wow, you're not what I expected.
我知道你是个很忙的走私贩
Look, I know you're a busy smuggler
我就有话直说了
so I'll get to the point.
要不我把自己知道的情况告诉警方
Either I tell the police what I know,
要不你就给我独家匿名采访的机会
or you grant me an exclusive anonymous interview.
我已经拍了一段视频
I've already made a video,
剪辑好并上传到我的草稿里了
it's locked and loaded in my drafts,
随时可以发布
ready to post.
问题在于
The question is,
你希望由我来控制叙事走向吗
do you want me to control the narrative?
什么
What?
你说真的
Seriously?
好的 把定位发给我 我马上过去
Okay, drop me a pin and I'll be there.
(林景 T恤衫)
FOREST VIEW
来
Come here.
嘿
Hey.
露西 听我说
Lucie, listen.
我觉得你和这个男人交往并不妥
You and this man, I'm not sure it's a great idea.
嘿
Hey.
你的同龄人中也有很酷的男生
There are some really cool guys your own age.
比如我儿子奥勒
Like my son, Ole.
我觉得奥勒喜欢的不是我这型的
I don't think I'm Ole's type.
(未怀孕)
NOT PREGNANT
(辣零食)
有我在就别想 哥们
Not on my watch, pal.
噢 天啊
Oh, man.
我们正在处理网红死亡案和少女失踪案
We're dealing with a dead influencer and a missing girl.
就不能找其他人处理这次报♥警♥吗
Surely someone else could have taken this call?
我们还有更重要的案件...
We have more important fish...
要调查
to fry.
黑瑟尔先生 你报♥警♥了
Mr. Hessel. You called?
我是警局的劳赫 请开门
It's Rauch, from the Police Department. Please open the door.
小点声 怎么办啊 - 黑瑟尔先生 你在吗
Quiet. What do we do? - Mr. Hessel? Are you there?
不知道...试试后门吧
I don't know... Try the back door.
好主意
Good idea.
黑瑟尔先生
Mr. Hessel?
货车哪去了
Where's the van?
刚才还在这的
It was right here.
好吧 黑瑟尔先生 我们进门了
Okay, Mr. Hessel. We're coming in.
怎么办 我们得离开 立即
What do we do? We have to get away.
慢点 很慢很慢
Slowly, very slowly.
快...
Come on. Come on!
嘿...
Hey. Hey!
嘿
Hey!
要命
Shit.
谢谢你...
Thanks for...
你懂的
You know.
不用客气
You're very welcome.
只是有件事
Just one thing.
你看到旺达的那天上午
The morning you saw Wanda,
她是朝哪个方向去的
which way was she headed?
她朝着这边开去
She drove in this direction.
但她是一个人
But she was alone.
那好
Okay, good to know.
谢谢
Thank you.
露西
Lucie?
你在这里做什么 - 你好
What are you doing here? - Hello.
我们见过的
We've met.
我是卡洛塔克拉特
I'm Carlotta Klatt.
奥勒的妈妈
Ole's mom?
也是旺达的妈妈 - 天啊 对
And Wanda's. - My God, of course.
我在学校的活动上见过你
I've seen you at school events.
你的马铃薯沙拉最好吃了
You're the queen of potato salad.
是
Yes.
对 露西
Yes, Lucie...
她看到我
Well, she saw me
向我表达关心
and she was expressing her sympathy.
我不知道我的女儿这么有同理心啊
I didn't know my daughter was so empathetic.
她不爱向我展示这一面
She tends to hide it from me.
我只是想去买♥♥点冰淇淋
I just wanted to get some ice cream.
我们之后可以一起看部电影
Maybe we can watch a movie together later?
好啊
Sounds lovely.
你先进去看看想要什么吧
Why don't you go in and pick something?
我一会儿找你 然后我们可以一起乘车回家
I'll be right in and then we can ride home together.
我只想说
I just wanted to say that
我完全无法想象你在经历着什么
I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through.
如果你想一起喝杯咖啡
If you ever want to get a coffee
或需要找人倾诉
or need someone to talk to,
随时找我
I'm just down the street.
我很愿意 谢谢你 - 好吗 太好了
I would love that. Thank you so much. - Yes? Great.
把你的号♥码给我 我给你发短♥信♥
Put in your number and I'll drop you a text.
好吗
Yes?
天啊
God.
有些司机真是十足的白♥痴♥ - 是啊
Some people drive like complete idiots. - Yes.
他们在跟着我们吗
Are they following us?
应该没有
I don't think so.
要接吗
Should I answer?
你知道这事绝不能让妈知道吧
You know that Mom can never find out about this, right?
什么事
What exactly?
闯进黑瑟尔先生家 对着他的脸来了一拳的事
Breaking into Mr. Hessel's house and punching him in the face?
还是偷了一辆货车 逃离警方追踪的事
Or stealing a van and running from the cops?
天啊
Oh, my God.
你是觉得我疯了吗 我当然不会告诉她
You think I'm crazy? Of course I'm not going to tell her.
她会杀了我的
She'd kill me.
对 她会杀了你 - 她真的会杀了我
Yeah, she would kill you. - She would really kill me.
然后开车送你去医院 把你救活
Then drive you to the hospital, have you resuscitated
好再杀你一次 - 对
just so she could kill you again. - Yes.
然后她会送你去瑞士的某所寄宿学校
And then she'd put you in some boarding school in Switzerland
所有人都说拉丁语 穿得像哈利波特
where everyone speaks Latin and dresses like Harry Potter.
能在这里左转吗
Could you turn left here please?
在这里停就好了
You can stop here.
(小心恶犬)
BEWARE OF DOG!
好的 很好 谢谢你...
Okay. Great, thanks. Thank you.
我们把货车丢在树林里 好吧
We'll ditch the van in the woods, okay?
是
Yes.
剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表