剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表
阴影打击是谁
Who is ShadowStrike?
不是“提琴打击”
Not "Cellostrike".
阴...影打击
Sh-- Sh-ShadowStrike.
发送
Send.
是
Right.
能不能集中注意力办正事了
Do you think maybe we could try and focus?
我很专注 亲爱的 我们会成功的
I am. Honey, we got this.
听着 我上门 看看有没有人
Listen. I'll go to the house. Check if it's empty.
撬锁 在屋里四处看看
Pick the lock. Look around inside.
如果有人来了 你就按喇叭 我出来
And if someone comes, you honk the horn and I'll get out.
是
Yes.
准备好了
Ready?
好了
Ready.
好了 好伙计 来吧
All right, my friend. Let's do this.
烂东西 怎么这么烂
You shitting shit! Why are you so shitty?
该死的
Damn it!
卡洛塔
Carlotta?
鲁迪格
Rüdiger?
姐 你怎么来这了
What are you doing here, Sis?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我就住在附近啊
I live around the corner.
那倒是
Right.
我昨天在电视上看到你了
Saw you on TV yesterday.
你一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
一切都很好
Everything is great.
昨天挺...
Just... it was pretty...
非常... - 怎么
Well-- - What?
激烈
Intense.
鲁迪格 多谢关心
Thanks for checking in, Rüdiger.
见到你总是很开心
Always nice to see you.
多多在小椅子上坐着 看起来 像个十足的傻子
Dodo looked like such a dum-dum on his tiny stool.
别这么叫他
Don't call him that.
什么 多多还是傻子
What? Dodo or dum-dum?
我知道你还在生他的气 但...
I know you're still mad at him, but--
他报♥警♥抓我
He set the cops on me!
对 那件事不太好 但...
Well, yes, that was unfortunate, but--
不太好
Unfortunate?
卡洛塔 他说我 “看着就像恋童癖” 这是他的原话
Carlotta, he said, and I quote, that I have "major pedo vibes."
他当时筋疲力尽
He was exhausted.
他生你气 因为你和那个女记者聊过
And he was angry at you for talking to that journalist lady.
我都不知道她是记者 她的Tinder资料写她是糕点师
I didn't know she was a journalist. Her Tinder profile said pastry chef.
她完全耍了我 - 该...
She totally messed with me. - Sh--
卡洛塔
Carlotta?
我可以自己来跟进旺达案的其他线索
I can follow up on the rest of the Wanda leads myself.
不用浪费你的时间
No need to waste your time.
你知道牡蛎的生理机制吗
Do you know how an oyster works?
它们会过滤食物 所以会把垃圾都吸收进去
They're filter feeders, so they suck in all the crap,
把没用的东西都吐出来
and they filter out everything that is not useful.
好吧
Okay.
但时不时会有一颗砂石卡在里面
But every now and then a grain of sand is caught inside...
最后会变成珍珠
and that's when you find a pearl.
你是在作比喻吗
Is this a metaphor?
对
Yes.
你在搞什么啊
What the hell are you doing?
我的钥匙掉了
I dropped my keys.
就插在发动器上啊
They're in the ignition.
对呢
Yes.
要命 快开啊
Damn it, open up!
如果多多想和我修补关系 那他必须道歉
If Dodo wants to repair the relationship, then he needs to apologize.
好的 我会和他聊
Okay, fine, I'll talk to him.
我会和他谈的 好吗
I'll talk to him, yeah?
等等
Wait up.
我认识他 - 谁
I know him. - Who?
他是旺达学校的老师
He's a teacher at Wanda's school.
那人是老师 他教什么 类固醇学
That guy's a teacher? What does he teach? Steroids?
噢 糟糕
Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
嘿 你做什么
Hey! What the hell are you doing?
刚才有一个鸭子家庭在过马路
There was a family of ducks crossing the street.
但你已经停好车了啊
You're parked!
我是动物维♥权♥人士
I'm an animal rights activist!
我真的开始担心你了 卡洛塔
You're really starting to worry me, Carlotta.
嘿 你在这里做什么
Hey! What are you doing here?
是想被揍吗
You looking for trouble?
是
Yes.
卡洛塔 快开车...
Carlotta! Start the car! Start the car!
你还好吗 - 快走...马上...
Are you okay? - Go, go, go! Now, now, now, now!
(暗夜 寻找朋友)
(艾利克斯文森 搜索 添加朋友 取消)
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
你们出了什么事
What happened to you?
我绊倒了 被一只狗
I tripped. Over a dog.
你们去哪了
Where were you guys?
保龄球 - 购物
Bowling. - Shopping.
好吧 到底什么情况
Okay, what is going on here?
两天前 你说妈妈被蛇咬了
Two days ago, you show up saying Mom's been bitten by a snake.
现在你看起来像被卡车撞了
Now you look like you've been hit by a truck
还说在保龄球场被狗绊倒了
and you're saying you fell over a dog in a bowling alley.
这和旺达有关 对吗
It's about Wanda, isn't it?
你们总说一家人应该坦诚相待
You always say families don't lie to each other.
那就告诉我真♥相♥吧
So tell the truth.
好吧 有人把旺达的衬衫 放进了这里的衣物捐赠箱
Okay. Someone put Wanda's T-shirt into a clothes donation bin here.
那人为什么单单选这个箱子 因为他们仍然在附近 对吧
Why would they pick this particular bin? Unless they were still nearby, right?
按统计学来说 在头100天后
Statistically speaking, the odds of finding Wanda
找到旺达的概率会下降
drop after the first 100 days.
今天是第几天
What day is today?
第70天 - 70
Day 70. - Seventy.
所以妈妈和我决定在接下来的30天
So your Mother and I have decided that, in the next 30 days,
尽一切所能去找她
we will do everything in our power to find her.
我们认为旺达被囚禁在其中一个房♥子里
We think Wanda is being held in one of these houses.
所以...
So...
所以我们正在搜这些房♥子
So we're searching them.
你们想潜入所有这些房♥子
You're planning to break into all these houses?
我们已经潜入两个了 现在只需...
We already did two. So that's only another--
其实只需要再潜入60个 - 60
Just like another 60. - Sixty.
“60个” 看看你们的样子
Sixty? Look at yourselves.
你们才查了两个房♥子
And that's after two houses.
查完60个 你们大概会坐牢
You try another 60 and you'll either end up in prison,
进精神病院 可能连命都没了
in a mental hospital or in a cemetery.
奥勒 我们不知道还能怎么办
Ole, we don't know what else to do.
你们真觉得我们能找到旺达
You really think we could find Wanda?
是的
Yes.
好吧
Fine.
那就别用这种老年人的方式了
But you need to stop being such boomers about it.
装窃听器 数字监控
Bug them. Digital surveillance.
聪明点 别被发现
Be smart. And don't get caught.
答应我
Promise?
好
Yes.
好的 谢谢你们的坦诚
Okay, well, I appreciate your honesty.
我觉得我们已经进入彼此信任的新阶段
I feel like we've reached a new level of trust--
作为一家子
as a family.
所以我猜这意味着我将能够去游戏世界
As such, I will take it that I have your blessing to go to Games World.
聊得很开心
Good talk.
不错 - 挺...
That was good. - That-- That was...
门票要200欧元 - 是
That cost us 200 euros. - Yeah.
是 没事的
Yeah, it'll be fine.
嘿 我终于找到人问捐赠箱
Hey. I finally got a hold of someone about the surveillance camera
监控摄像头的事了 - 怎样
at the donation bin. - And?
安保服务的人说每六天记忆卡就会覆盖
The security service says the memory card gets overwritten every six days
因为上司把备用卡给他女儿了
because the boss gave the spare card to his daughter
给她在间隔年用
to take on her gap year.
你有什么发现
What do you have there?
剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表