剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表
(第零天)
DAY 0
亲 你能拿着吗
Sweetie, can you take this?
好的
Yes.
(芬太尼)
这是什么
What's this?
镇静药 以免她给我们惹麻烦
Tranquilizers, just in case she gives us any trouble.
你觉得有这个必要吗
You really think that's necessary?
这要看她了 不是吗
Well, that will be up to her, won't it?
天啊 真抱歉 - 怎么这么不小心
Oh, gosh. I'm sorry. - Why don't you watch out?
不...
No, no, no, no, no.
来 - 别擦了...
There you go. - Stop it! Stop it. Stop it.
2004年 记者格温伊菲尔发明了一个词
In 2004, the journalist Gwen Ifill coined the term
“失踪白人女性综合征”
"Missing White Woman Syndrome."
简而言之 意思是当一个漂亮的白人女孩失踪时
It's basically about the whole world goes crazy
全世界都会陷入疯狂
when a pretty white girl disappears.
我不是在夸自己漂亮哈
Not that I'm saying I'm pretty.
还有一些人 这个世界从来不在乎他们
And then you have the people that the world never takes notice of.
小心
Watch out.
他们就是书呆子
The nerds.
车很帅气 对吧
Pretty sweet wheels, huh?
你住在这附近 - 对
Do you live around here? - Yeah.
这里一直都很奇怪吗
Is it always this strange?
有没有什么地方可以让我点一杯澳白
Is there anywhere I can order a flat white
而不用被迫像石器时代的人一样喝牛奶
without being forced to drink cow's milk like we're still in the Stone Age?
主街的贝拉可以
Bella's on Main Street.
谢谢 亲
Thanks, hon.
不客气
No problem.
刚才和你说话的女孩是谁
Who was that girl you were just talking to?
我也不知道
No idea.
你来得很早啊 - 是
You're pretty early. - Yeah.
等不及看球赛了 - 对
Excited about the game? - Yeah.
是吗 要喝点什么吗
Yeah? Do you want anything to drink?
一杯汽水 谢谢
I'll have a Coke, please.
你老爸在里面和卡尔一起 要记在他的账上吗
Your old man is inside with Karl. Should I put it on his tab?
好的
Yes.
要告诉他你在这里吗 - 最好别
Should I tell him that you're out here? - I'd rather not.
好的
Okay.
你最近如何
How are things going with you, huh?
找了女朋友了吗
Do you have a girlfriend yet?
有心上人吗
Anyone in sight?
怎么
Well?
姑娘们 小心了
Look out, girls!
汽水马上就来
Coke is on its way.
桑德海姆队...
SV Sundersheim, SV Sundersheim!
谢谢
Thanks.
我终于明白 为什么奥勒总答应和爸一起去看足球赛
Now I get why Ole agreed to go to all those soccer games with Dad.
问题是 如果你一直都当低调的小透明
The problem is, if you spend your life flying under the radar,
那当你真的想被注意到时 就有些困难了
when you finally do want to be noticed, it's not that easy.
(第零天)
DAY 0
(第70天)
DAY 70
你已经买♥♥到游戏世界的票了
So, do you already have your tickets for Games World?
哥们 我没钱
Bro, I'm broke.
哥们 打起精神
Dude, get your shit together.
阴影打击要办锦标赛 会很精彩
ShadowStrike is hosting a tournament. It's gonna be sick.
我现在没钱买♥♥票
I don't have the money right now.
亲爱的 好了吗 - 是
Sweetie, are you ready? - Yes.
你明天会上线吗 - 应该会
You gonna be online tomorrow? - Probably yeah.
5点 Apex英雄 - 好
Apex at 5:00? - Okay.
短♥信♥说 - 好
We'll text, all right? - Yeah, sure.
哥们 好吗 - 好吗
What's up, dude? - All good?
很好
Yeah, totally.
看什么看
What are you looking at?
常言道 爱总能找到办法
They say love always finds a way,
但主动进攻一下总没害处
but it doesn't hurt to jump-start it a bit.
旺达在哪里
第一季第二集
本片中 我将教大家怎么撬锁
In this video, I will show you how to pick a lock.
慢慢地将工具插入钥匙孔
Slowly insert your tool into the keyhole...
我觉得我们应该从中间的衣物捐赠箱开始
So... I think we should start here at the clothes bin in the center
然后向外扩散寻找
and then spiral out.
在电视节目上崩溃的一个好处是
The one good thing about having a meltdown on TV
医院的人很愿意给我
is that work was very happy to offer me
放30天的假来恢复心情
a 30-day sabbatical to recover.
哈 开了
Ha! Did it.
你呢 你问了能不能放年假了吗
What about you? Did you ask about getting the time off yet?
是 没问题
Yeah. All good.
很好 现在我会把边界内 剩下的房♥子都编号♥
Good. Now I'll number the rest of the houses right up to the line,
然后我们从2号♥开始
and then we'll start here at number two.
坦纳令街 - 好的
At the Tannenring. - Okay.
奥勒 嗨 奥勒 你好吗 - 奥勒
Ole, hey. What's up, Ole? - Ole.
你们在下面做什么
What are you doing down here?
修点东西 - 我们在打乒乓球
Just fixing something. - We're playing ping-pong.
对 没错 我先是修了点东西
Right, exactly. I was fixing something.
现在玩乒乓球 对 - 对
Now, we are playing ping-pong. Yes. - Yes.
我要赢了
I'm winning.
好 行吧
Sure. Okay.
我需要买♥♥游戏世界的门票
I need a ticket for Games World.
明白了 “游戏世界”是什么
I see. And what is "Games World"?
类似一个电游展 我能去吗
It's a computer games conference. Can I go?
明白了 门票多少钱
I see, and how much are the tickets?
200欧元 - 200欧元
200 euros. - 200 euros?
我以为电游的好处不就是可以在家玩吗
I thought the point of computer games was was that you could play at home?
爸爸 你不懂
Dad, you don't understand.
什么 200欧元 我第一辆车都没那么贵
What? 200 euros. My first car cost less than that.
你不懂 - 我懂
You don't get it. - I do get it.
你在电♥话♥上说你知道谁绑♥架♥了旺达克拉特
On the phone you said you knew who abducted Wanda Klatt?
对 在诺博沃肯之夜
On Nuppelwocken Night, yes.
我亲眼看到的
I saw them with my own eyes.
我正在树林里
I was in the woods...
与树木一起狂欢
wassailing with the trees,
刷新我的灵魂防御
renewing my spiritual defenses,
突然 它出现了
and all of a sudden-- there he was...
高大伟岸
Majestic.
我帮你们画出来了 也许有用
I did a painting for you. In case it's useful.
你自己画的
You painted that yourself?
很棒 真的 - 谢谢
Fantastic. Truly. - Thank you.
没白花功夫
Excellent use of time.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thanks. - You are welcome.
下一个诺博沃肯观光团1点15分开始
The next Nuppelwocken tour starts at 1:15.
上电视求助总能召唤出各种疯子
These TV appeals always bring the crazies out.
为什么大家都痴迷于这东西
Why is everyone so obsessed with this thing?
痴迷于诺博沃肯 这是我们的历史
With the Nuppelwocken? Well, it's our history.
你知道那不是真的历史吧
You know that's not history, right?
好吧 就是个传说
Fine, legend then.
(衣服和鞋履)
CLOTHES + SHOES
好的 就从这里开始
All right, we start right here.
从衣物捐赠箱开始 然后我们一家一家搜查
Here at the clothes bin, and then we'll search one by one.
再说一次计划
Let's just go over the plan one more time.
迪多 这件事很严肃
Dedo, this is serious.
好的 好
Okay. All right.
我按门铃 看看♥房♥♥子是否有人
So, I ring the bell. Check if the house is empty.
如果没人 我就试着从...
If it is, I'll try to get in through--
奥勒帮我改了短♥信♥提示音
Ole changed my text alert.
他觉得很好笑 我不知道怎么换回来
He thought it was hilarious. Now, I don't know how to change it back.
对 是奥勒 又是游戏世界的事
Yeah, it's from Ole. About this Games World thing again.
嘿 儿子 200欧元不是小钱
Hey, buddy. 200 euros is a lot of money.
发送
Send.
是 谢谢 我...
Yeah, thanks. Well, I--
能帮我拿一下吗
Can you hold this a second?
他说“阴影打击要举办 游戏大赛 会很精菜”
He says, "ShadowStrike is hosting a tournament, and it's gonna be a bad ass."
抱歉 “精彩”
Sorry, "badass."
剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表