剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表
我的小城镇 大家彼此认识
My little town, where everybody knows everybody.
至少我是这么以为的
At least that's what I thought.
但其实你对邻居有多了解呢
But how well do you ever really know your neighbors?
这些人住在离彼此这么近的地方
All those people, living so close by...
在这么小的城镇
In such a small place.
你有时难道不会好奇 在关紧的门后他们的生活是怎样的
Don't you sometimes wonder what they get up to, behind closed doors?
这就要说回到我们的故事了
Which brings us back to our story.
你大概已经猜到 鉴于我看起来如此无忧无虑
And as you could probably guess from how care-free I look,
一定会有坏事发生
some bad shit's about to go down.
(53分钟后)
53 MINUTES LATER
(第零天)
DAY 0
(第五天)
DAY 5
(失踪人口 旺达克拉特)
MISSING - WANDA KLATT
这个问题是给克拉特太太的 - 是 请问
A question for Mrs. Klatt. - Yes, please.
克拉特太太 你可能再也见不到 唯一的女儿了 对此感觉是什么
Mrs. Klatt, how does it feel to maybe never see your only daughter ever again?
这是...无法想象的
That's... unimaginable.
我们此刻...
Right now we're...
全部注意力都放在找回旺达上
just focused on getting Wanda back again.
克拉特先生 你是有同感 还是更加现实
Mr. Klatt, do you feel the same or are you more realistic?
你根本无法想象...
You can't even begin to imagine...
我们的故事可以从这里讲起
Now we could start the story here.
不过说真的 这一段挺令人压抑
But to be honest, it's kind of depressing.
所以我稍微往前跳一点
So I'm just gonna skip forward a bit.
(第30天)
DAY 30
是...懂的 失踪少女 到处是寻人启事...
Yeah, yeah, we got it. Missing girl, posters everywhere...
我讨厌这张照片
I hate that photo.
蜡烛 热心的邻居...
Candles, concerned neighbors...
(第50天)
DAY 50
很多人会用千层面来表达慰问 这点挺奇怪的
It's weird how many people express sympathy through lasagna.
我问你的就是这个 还有...
That's what I asked you. And the...
激动的喊叫
Emotional shouting!
(第68天)
DAY 68
不要 谢谢 我们直接跳到 事情变得非常奇特的时候
No, thank you. Let's just skip to the bit where it got really weird.
他们曾是完美家庭 直到一个秋天的早晨 一切都改变了
They were the perfect family. Until one fateful autumn morning,
旺达克拉特失踪了
Wanda Klatt disappeared.
我们当然不完美
I mean, we certainly weren't perfect.
与他们的女儿下落相关的任何线索
...any clues that might lead to the whereabouts of their daughter.
旺达在岁月静好的桑德海姆失踪了
Wanda disappeared from the idyllic Sundersheim.
我的妆是不是太浓了 我觉得自己像唐纳德特朗普
Did they put too much makeup on me? I feel like Donald Trump.
不会 你只是看起来像是晒过太阳
No, you just look like you've been in the sun.
晒了很久
For a long time.
但最近 这个明信片般的 美丽小镇的平静生活被打破了
But this picture postcard town has been rocked by recent events.
我以为你已经不吃了
I thought you quit those?
我之前嚼口香糖来戒烟 结果现在对口香糖上瘾了
I used the gum to quit the cigarettes, but now I'm addicted to the gum.
克拉特一家感到非常绝望
The Klatt family are desperate.
嘿 别这样 这是好事
Hey, come on. This is a good thing.
会带来改变的 我能感觉到
Something will come of this. I can feel it.
我们来回顾一下到底发生了什么
Let's just remind ourselves of exactly what happened.
那是克拉特一家的一个普通早晨
It was just a regular morning in the Klatt household.
那一天是诺博沃肯之夜
It was Nuppelwocken Night...
她一点也不像我 - 这一天 桑德海姆会庆祝
She looks nothing like me. - ...a day celebrating
本地传统 父亲迪多克拉特心情很好
Sundersheim's local traditions, and father Dedo Klatt was in high spirits.
加油...
Olé. Olé. Olé. Olé.
我去酒吧了
I'm off down the pub.
迪多正要去本地酒吧卡皮坦
Dedo was heading to local Pub, The Kapitan,
去观看当地足球赛
to watch the local soccer match.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
我出门了 别等我 - 你去哪
I'm heading out. Don't wait up. - Where are you going?
克拉特先生 克拉特太太 欢迎 麻烦跟我来
Mr. and Mrs. Klatt, welcome. If you'd like to follow me,
我们会为你们准备
we'll get you all set up.
我给你们带路 - 马上给我回来 小姑娘
I'll show you. - Come back here this minute, young lady.
我恨你
I hate you!
卡洛塔...
Carlotta. Carlotta.
是
Yes.
旺达和母亲吵架后离开了家
After the clash with her mother, Wanda leaves the house and
驾驶她的红色伟士牌走了 - 是 在前面
drives away on her red Vespa scooter. - Yes. To the front.
好的 就在这里 这个高度合适吗
Okay, here we are. Is the height okay for you?
但不知怎么... - 雅尼克 来帮帮忙 谢谢 快点
But it's somehow... - Yannick, could you please? Quick.
这不...
That's not...
谢谢 - 好了
Thank you. - There.
太好了 谢谢你 对 - 可以吗
Great. Thank you. Yes. - That okay, yeah?
好的 做自己就好
Okay, just be yourself.
自然点 不过是电视节目 大家都会支持你的
Be natural, it's just television. We're all here to support you.
克拉特太太 不用感到拘束 你懂的 就让情绪自♥由♥流动 好吗
And Mrs. Klatt, just don't be afraid to, you know, let the emotions flow. Okay?
好的 倒计时 五 四...
Okay, and we're live in five, four...
我...
I...
一个悲伤的谜题
A tragic puzzle, if ever there was one.
(彼得根思维恩)
今天我们请到了旺达的父母
And Wanda's parents are here in the studio with us now.
克拉特夫妇 多谢你们光临本节目
Mr. and Mrs. Klatt. Thank you for joining us.
卡洛塔 你能否和我们说说那个早上
Carlotta, why don't you talk us through that morning?
(卡洛塔克拉特和迪多克拉特 失踪少女旺达的父母)
CARLOTTA AND DEDO KLATT PARENTS OF MISSING WANDA
好的 像往常一样 我醒来 为旺达做早餐 然后...
Okay. Well, I woke up, as normal. I made breakfast for Wanda and--
你和旺达那天早上吵了一架 对吗
And is it true that you and Wanda had a fight that morning?
她是青春期少女 我们每天早上都会“吵架”
I mean, she's a teenage girl. We have a fight every morning.
是
Right.
今天我们的节目还请到了 警探长米歇尔劳赫
Also in the studio with us today is Chief Inspector Michelle Rauch.
欢迎
Welcome.
(米歇尔劳赫 旺达克拉特专案组)
MICHELLE RAUCH TASK FORCE WANDA KLATT
劳赫探长 这个案子真的 神秘难解吗 我们目前知道什么
So Detective Rauch, this case is a real mystery? What do we know?
我们知道旺达在早上9点45左右 驾驶她的红色伟士牌离开家
We know that Wanda left the house on her red Vespa around 9:45 a.m.
然后 有人看到她在10点20分左右
She was then spotted at a coffee shop
出现在高街的咖啡馆
on the High Street around 10:20 a.m....
是 - 她的手♥机♥就是在那里被找到的
Yes. - ...where her cell phone was found.
她离开了咖啡馆 向南行驶
She left there, driving south.
是的 - 那是最后一次有人确认看到她
All right. - That's the last confirmed sighting.
我们是假设旺达被强行绑♥架♥吗
And we're presuming that Wanda was taken against her will?
那绝对是一个可能的情况
Well, that's definitely one scenario.
但对于这个年纪的女孩 我们不能排除
But for a girl of that age, we can't rule out the possibility
她是自己决定离开的可能
that she might have left on her own free will.
旺达不可能不告诉我们就离家出走
Wanda wouldn't just disappear without telling us.
但在找到确凿的证据前... - 她是被人绑♥架♥的
But until we have definitive evidence-- - She was taken.
我们不能排除... - 她是被人绑♥架♥的
We can't rule out the fact that... - She was taken!
她可能是自己决定离开的 - 绑♥架♥...
...she could have left on her own accord. - Taken! Taken!
迪多 从数据上 我们知道
Dedo, statistically, we know that the chances of finding
在头100天后找到失踪人口 且其存活的概率
a missing person alive after the first 100 days
降到了10%以下
drop to below 10%.
你对此有什么感觉
How does that feel?
这... - 你觉得我有什么感觉
Well-- - How do you think it feels?
感觉糟透了
It feels like shit.
卡洛塔 如果旺达此刻正在收看节目
Carlotta, if Wanda is watching this right now,
你想对她说什么
what is it you would you like to say to her?
对着镜头说就好
Just... Into the camera.
慢慢将镜头拉近到母亲
Slowly zoom on the mother.
旺达
Well, Wanda,
如果你能听见我说话 我们只...希望你知道我们爱你...
if you can hear me, we just... We want you to know that we love you...
非常爱你 我们...
so much, and we...
正在做能做的一切 希望能找到你 带你回家
are doing everything we can to find you and bring you home.
如果有任何人
And if there is anyone out there
知道任何信息
who knows something, anything,
就算你认为那信息不重要
even if you don't think it's important,
拜托 请联络我们
please, just get in touch.
你们无法想象失去孩子的感觉
You can't understand what it is like to lose your child.
那种崩溃感 当你意识到
The crushing realization of knowing
你在这世上最该保护的那个人失踪了
that the one person in the world you were supposed to protect is gone
因为你没有确保他们的安全
because you didn't keep them safe.
抱歉 我...
Sorry, I...
我不...还有什么...
I don't... What else is there to...
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
再说一点
More.
再说一点
剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表