剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表
这贱♥人♥想给很多人带来麻烦 好吗
This bitch wanted to make a lot of trouble for a lot of people, okay?
她是什么人
Who was she?
不重要 已经结束了
Doesn't matter. It's over.
你处理了另一个没
Did you get the other one?
请别
Please don't.
处理了 - 好
I got her. - Yes!
干得好
Well done.
够义气
That's my boy.
我就知道能指望你 表弟
I knew I could count on you, cousin.
好了 听我说 克里斯
Okay, listen, Chris.
我们通话时要小心说话 好吗
Let's be careful what we say on the phone, all right?
记得把垃圾扔了 好吗
You need to take out the trash, yeah?
到树林里去 越深越好
Just go into the woods, as far as you can.
挖个洞 烧了 埋了 懂吗
Dig a hole, burn it, bury it. Okay?
我欠你个人情
I owe you one.
好了 - 是的 老大
All good? - Of course, boss.
她归你了
She's all yours.
我甚至赶得及去下半场 - 好孩子
I can even make the second half. - Good boy.
他以为我死了 对吗
He thinks I'm dead, right?
你现在打算怎么办
What are you gonna do now?
你要杀了我吗 - 我觉得...我...
Are you going to kill me? - I think-- I--
(第97天)
DAY 97
你袭击了他
You attacked him?
我们没办法了 他发现了摄像头
We had no choice. He discovered the bugs.
警♥察♥已经在路上
The police were on their way.
我们必须把摄像头拆掉
We had to get them out somehow.
如果劳赫发现就糟了
Imagine if Rauch had found them.
我不喜欢这个情况
I don't like this.
黑瑟尔是个老酒鬼
Hessel is an old drunk.
没有人会相信他的话 而且他没有证据 所以...
No one will believe him, and he doesn't have any proof. So...
被偷的货车不会和你有关吧
And the stolen van, you don't have anything to do with that, do you?
现在怎么办
Now what?
什么
What?
嗨
Hi.
你家真好看
Nice house.
噢 拜托 你们家那么豪华
Oh, please. Not as nice as yours.
至少我从外面看起来是
As far as I can tell from the outside.
有什么能为你们做的吗
What can we do for you?
我们想帮你们
We would like to do something for you.
露西总是在想你们那天见面
Lucie kept thinking about your encounter the other day
她想到一个帮忙的办法
and came up with a way to help.
很快就是旺达失踪100天了
It will soon be 100 days since Wanda disappeared,
我觉得我们可以举♥行♥某种活动来纪念她
so I thought we could have some kind of event to keep her memory alive.
我听后说 “哎哟 这姑娘真是个活动策划家”
And I was like, "Hello, Mr. Events Planner over here."
“旺达节”
"Wanda Fest."
暂定名称 还可以再调整一下
It's just a working title. We can still tinker with it.
我们会负责安排一切
We would organize everything.
火花舞团可以表演
Sparkles could perform.
我有一支舞 是戴安娜王妃去世时编的
I have this choreography I did for Lady Diana's death.
非常合适 非常凄美 但也令人沉思
It would be perfect. Haunting, but also contemplative.
我可以让教师家长会也加入
I could get the PTA involved.
妈妈们都会帮忙提供自助餐
The moms would all contribute to the buffet.
你可以做你的美味马铃薯沙拉
You could make your magnificent potato salad.
我们只是希望你们明白 整个镇的人都在支持你们
We just want you to know that the whole town is here for you.
100天
One hundred days.
从别人嘴里说出来感觉真实得多
It sounds so much more real when someone else says it.
是 但那不过只是个统计数字
Yes. But it is and remains a statistic.
不意味着100天一切就真的会改变
That doesn't mean anything actually changes on day 100.
旺达节
Wanda Fest.
你不觉得有点奇怪吗 开派对
Don't you think it's a bit weird? Having a party?
也不是狂欢什么的
Well, it's not some wild bash.
那是什么 纪念活动
Well, what is it then? A memorial.
是为旺达举♥行♥的庆祝活动 旺达节
It's a Wanda celebration. A Wanda Fest.
而且那女人的皮肤也太惊人了吧
Also, what is the deal with that woman's skin?
她有两个十几岁的孩子 但脸上都没皱纹
She has two teenagers, and there's not a line on it.
感觉像是磨砂了
It's like she's been sandblasted.
而且她身上好香 对吧
And she smells so good, right?
你去哪
Where are you going?
是 我需要几个小时去...
Right, I just need a few hours to--
卡尔让我帮他干点活 对
Karl asked me if I could help him with something. Yeah.
我们不是要去看那个房♥子吗
I thought we were going to look at that house?
是 之后会去的
Yes, we'll do that.
我很快的
I won't be long.
鲁迪格 开门
Rüdiger, open up!
鲁迪格
Rüdiger!
这不是我的问题 我可是正正经经给钱买♥♥的
That's not my problem. I paid for her fair and square!
好吗 一切都是正当手续
Right? Everything was cleared up.
我就知道
I knew it.
我回头打给你
I'll call you back.
她在哪
Where is she?
谁 - 她在哪
Who? - Where is she?
迪多 你在说什么
Dedo, what are you talking about?
你对她做了什么 - 什么意思
What did you do with her? - What do you mean?
你对她做了什么 变♥态♥的混♥蛋♥ 告诉我
What did you do to her, you sick bastard? Tell me!
卡洛塔一直都为你说话
Carlotta has been defending you this whole time.
我就知道你是个变♥态♥
I knew you were a pervert.
没有正常人会穿皮背心
No person in their right mind wears leather vests!
告诉我 她在哪
Tell me. Where is she?
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
你对她做了什么 马尾辫变♥态♥
What did you do to her, you ponytail psycho.
你对马尾辫有什么意见啊
What do you have against ponytails?
她在哪
Where is she?
告诉我
Tell me!
我买♥♥了一头老虎
I bought a tiger!
什么 - 我买♥♥了一头母老虎
What? - I bought a tigress.
在暗网上 花了两万五千欧元
On the dark web. For 25,000 euros.
所以我没钱借给你
That's why I couldn't lend you any money.
它本来应该昨天送到的
She was supposed to arrive here yesterday,
但卖♥♥方说有人偷了关着它的货车
but the people I bought her from said someone stole the van she was in
还出了车祸 现在老虎失踪了
and got into some kind of accident. Now the tiger is gone.
他们也不愿把钱还给我
Now they don't want to give me my money back.
我知道这听起来很疯狂 但这是真的
I know it sounds crazy. But it's the truth.
你必须相信我啊 迪多 - 我相信你
You have to believe me, Dedo. - I believe you.
真的 你相信我
Really? You believe me?
是 我相信你
Yes, I believe you.
谢谢你 迪多
Thank you, Dedo.
发生了什么 - 你怎么在这里
What is going on? - What are you doing here?
今天是爸爸的生日 我想来看望一下你
Today is Dad's birthday and I-- I wanted to see how you were doing.
是 我很好 - 是
Yeah, no. I'm doing well. - Yes.
好吧 你们其中一人 快告诉我到底怎么回事 说
Okay, one of you has to tell me what's going on. Now.
鲁迪格在暗网上买♥♥了一头老虎 就这
Rüdiger bought a tiger on the dark web. There.
迪多失业了 把你们的存款都花光了
Dedo lost his job and is spending all your savings.
混♥蛋♥ 别告... - 你才是混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch! Don't tell-- - You're a son of a bitch!
严格说来 我做的不算非法...
So strictly speaking, what I did is not illegal--
闭嘴
Shut up!
是真的吗
Is that true?
卡洛塔 这...情况复杂
Carlotta, it's-- I mean, it's complicated.
听起来不复杂
It doesn't sound complicated.
你有工作吗 是或不是
Do you have a job? Yes or no?
不 但我想告诉你的 我只是不希望惹你心烦
No, but I wanted to tell you. I just didn't want you to get upset.
是 你不希望惹我心烦
Right. You didn't want me to get upset?
对 我想挽回局面
Yes, I wanted to fix it.
迪多 你哪次挽回过局面
Dedo, when have you ever fixed anything?
每次你试图挽回 都只是让局面变得十倍的糟糕
Whenever you try, you just make it ten times worse!
我知道 我知道你觉得我总是到处闲晃
I know! I know you think I'm always just goofing around
我需要扛起责任
and I need to take some responsibility.
我想的 但我... - 你刚说什么
And I want to. But I-- - What did you just say?
你听了我的心理咨♥询♥会
Did you listen to my therapy session?
没有
No.
我不是故意的 是不小心听到的
I didn't mean to. It was an accident.
剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表