剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表
倒不是说女孩一定不宅
Not that girls can't be nerds too, of course,
对了 我也不是说你是宅男
and I don't mean that you're a nerd, by the way,
其实我觉得你是世界上最酷的...
because I think you're the coolest cat on the--
热点
The hot spot?
是
Yes.
我又看了一次树林边上 那些房♥子的热成像图
So I looked at the thermal images of the houses on the edge of the forest again.
有一个热点看起来来自一座房♥子
And there's a hot spot like from a house.
但要是和地图比对的话
But if you compare it with the map,
那个地方并没有房♥子
there's no house there.
热点在房♥子旁边的院子里 那里并没有房♥子
The hot spot is next to a house, in the yard, where there is no house.
所以一定是有人在后院地下建了一个密室
That means someone must have built a secret room under their backyard.
谁建了密室
Who built a secret room?
爸爸和我发现一个热点 - 这里
Dad and I found a strange hot spot... - Here.
用无人机拍的
...with the drone.
黑房♥
The Dark House?
什么味道
What is that smell?
是零陵香豆吗 - 我得走了
Is that tonka bean? - I have to go.
不用等我
Don't wait up.
这是什么
What's that?
我拆了罗斯宅里的摄像头
I removed the bugs at the Roth residence.
我们可以回收利用
Maybe we can reuse them.
你昨晚回来得很晚
You came back pretty late last night.
我没听见你进屋
I didn't hear you come in.
没有吗
No?
你去做什么了
What were you doing?
噢 我们...
Oh, well, we--
我们又去试飞新买♥♥的无人机了
We tried out the new drone again.
对 肯定是玩得忘了时间
Yes. We must have lost track of time.
是
Right.
黑房♥是什么
What's the Dark House?
对
Yeah, right.
是森林路上的一个诡异的房♥子 据说
It's some creepy house on Forststra?e. And apparently,
网上有一些关于它的疯狂理论
there are some wild theories floating around about it on the web.
噢 确实很诡异
Oh, that really is creepy.
对 我们应该去看看 - 绝对的
Yes. We should stop by there. - Absolutely.
可以进来吗 - 当然
May I come in? - Of course.
好的 来吧 请进
All right. Here we go. Come on in.
你觉得这个女孩和旺达有关
And you think this other girl has something to do with Wanda?
有可能
Possible.
你的老朋友多米尼克巴尔特斯 他的货车昨天被偷了
Your old friend Dominik Bartels had his van stolen yesterday.
噢 太糟糕了
Oh, that's awful.
你知道是谁偷的吗 应该是一些小屁孩吧
Do you know who it was? Probably some kids, right?
那会是我的猜测
That's what I would assume.
可以让我看看吗
May I?
当然
Yes, of course.
(尼古丁口香糖 4毫克)
你认识哈洛德黑瑟尔吗
Do you know Harald Hessel?
他住在坦纳令街
He lives on Tannenring.
黑瑟尔 不认识 - 好像没听过
Hessel? No. - That does not ring a bell.
从没听过这个人 抱歉 - 为什么问呢
Never heard of him, sorry. - Why are you asking?
他说昨晚有人在他家攻击了他
He claims that someone attacked him in his home last night.
显然乏味的桑德海姆 变成了犯罪活动的温床
Apparently sleepy Sundersheim has become a hotbed of criminal activity.
那太可怕了 - 真的 可怕
That's terrible. - Terrible, yes.
他情况如何
And how is he doing?
他头痛严重 但除此之外没有大碍
He has quite a headache, but otherwise he's fine.
感谢老天
Thank God.
我能带一个路上吃吗
Can I take one for the road?
当然 我还有很多
Yes, of course. I have loads.
那好
Good.
关于这个莲卡 你发现更多信息后 会通知我们的吧
And you will tell us when you find out more about this Lenka, right?
一定的 - 好
Of course. - Good.
我觉得我很接近真♥相♥了
I think I'm pretty close.
那就好
Good.
她说什么
What did she say?
黑瑟尔先生被抢劫了
Mr. Hessel was robbed?
对
Right, yes.
发生了一件小事故
There has been a little incident.
奥勒
Ole!
怎么样啊
What's up?
来
Come.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
马克刀 可以介绍你吗
Macknife, can I introduce you?
这位是奥勒 即奥小子
This is Ole, aka Olboy.
你们在网上见过无数次了 但从没在现实中见过面
You've met a thousand times online but never in real life.
奥勒
Ole.
这位是传说中的马克刀
This is the legend himself, Macknife.
真名是克里斯
Also goes by the name Chris in real life.
嗨 好啊 - 我是克里斯 嗨
Hi. Cool. - Chris. Hi.
哥们 你好吗 你是在车上住吗
What's up, dude? Are you sleeping in here too?
不 只是偶尔小睡一下
No, it's just sometimes, if I need a little nap.
是 小睡 真“正常”呢
Right. A little nap. That's not weird at all.
嘿 我们真的不认识吗 你看上去超眼熟的
Hey, man. You sure I don't know you? You look super familiar.
对 你大概在新闻上见过
Yes, probably from the news.
奥勒的姐姐是旺达克拉特
Ole's sister is Wanda Klatt.
那个失踪少女
The missing girl.
你们闻到什么气味了吗 是什么 檀香木
Do you guys smell that? What is that? Is that sandalwood?
糟糕...
Shit, shit, shit.
(第零天)
DAY 0
糟糕...
Shit. Shit. Shit.
别叫了...
Stop screaming. Stop screaming!
别...拜托 别叫了 求求你
Stop-- Please, stop screaming!
我得思考
Please, please. I have to think!
别叫了
Stop it!
什么
What?
你是想说什么吗
Are you trying to say something?
我听不清 你的嘴巴被封上了
I can't understand you. Your mouth is taped shut!
你在做什么 快停下...停下啊
What are you doing? Stop it. Stop it already! Stop!
克里斯♥诺♥瓦克
Chris Novak.
你怎么知道我叫什么
How do you know my name?
我们上同一所学校
We went to school together.
你比我高三个年级
You were three grades above me.
我们一起出演过《三分钱歌♥剧》
We performed in The Threepenny Opera together.
你演马克飞刀 我演妓♥女♥二号♥
You played Mack the Knife. I played the second whore.
旺达
Wanda?
天啊 你看起来...
Wow. You look--
你还好吗
How are you doing?
我再好不过了 - 是
I was doing great. - Yeah.
直到我目睹了一起谋杀并被绑♥架♥了
Until I witnessed a murder and was kidnapped!
救命
Help!
救命 - 旺达
Help! - Wanda!
这里荒无人烟 别叫了
We are in the middle of nowhere! Stop screaming.
没人会听到的
No one can hear you.
没用的 好吗
It's no use. Okay?
你们杀的女人是谁
Who was that woman you killed?
我没杀人
I didn't kill anyone!
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that was.
我不知道卢卡斯会做那种事
I didn't know Lukas did that kind of stuff.
卢卡斯是谁 那个凶手吗
Who is Lukas? The guy who killed her?
克里斯
Chris.
我得打给卢卡斯 - 不 别 别打给他
I have to call Lukas. - Don't. Stop. Don't call him.
克里斯 如果卢卡斯知道我还活着
Chris, if Lukas finds out I'm alive,
他也会杀了我
then he'll kill me too.
我见到他了 我看到他做了什么
I saw him. I saw what he did.
拜托 克里斯 求求你
Please, Chris. Please.
(致电卢卡斯)
请别打给他 克里斯
Please don't. Chris.
克里斯 一切可好
Chris? Everything okay?
哥们 怎么回事
Dude, what was that?
是 抱歉 没打算这样的
Yeah, sorry. Wasn't the plan.
那你本来打算怎样
And what was the plan?
你先放松 别慌
Just relax and don't freak out.
剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表