剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表
we could maybe just--
开车经过那里 - 是
Just drive by or something? - Right.
我们最好别做出任何可能影响调查的事情
I mean, we don't want to do anything that could compromise the investigation.
当然不会 - 是
No, of course not. - Right.
但开车经过没什么影响吧
But just driving by can't hurt.
我觉得没问题 - 也许这么做更好
I think that's fine. - It might even be better.
因为... - 因为...
Because... - Because...
我们可以在警♥察♥调查他前去探探风
we can check on him before the police do.
如果旺达真的在他那里 警♥察♥上门只会打草惊蛇
Because if he does have Wanda, the cops showing up will just spook him.
这想法很有道理
That's a very good point.
到时候谁知道他会做什么
And then God knows what he'll do.
是 我们可不想他慌神
Right. We don't want him to panic.
那就糟了
That would be bad.
不过是快速地看一眼
I mean, it's just a quick look.
没错 一进一出
Exactly. In, out.
那能出什么问题
What harm can it do?
看一看无妨 - 对
No harm in looking. - Right.
迪多
Dedo.
她还在这里
She's still here.
她一直都在这里
She's been here this whole time.
就在我们的眼皮底下
Right under our noses.
她可能在任何地方 迪多
She could be anywhere, Dedo.
可能是任何人
It could be anyone.
在那边 对吗 - 就是这
It's over there, right? - Here.
哇 看起来年久失修了
Wow, that looks pretty run down.
嘿 你在做什么
Hey, what are you doing?
只是看一看
I'm just looking.
你不能就...你没看过警♥匪♥片吗
You can't just... Have you never watched a cop show before?
不能直接上门按铃啊
You don't just walk up and ring the doorbell.
你自己也说了 如果旺达在他那里 最好别打草惊蛇
You said it yourself. If he has Wanda, we don't want to spook him.
是 - 我们要先暗中观察 耐心监视
Right. - We have to case the joint, stake it out.
我们可以买♥♥点甜甜圈来吃
Maybe we should get some donuts?
这是什么
What's that?
我在旺达的房♥间找到的
I found it in Wanda's room.
她一定是从某本家庭旧相簿里拿的
She must have taken it from one of the old family albums.
我能看看吗
Can I see?
天啊
My God.
这感觉是上辈子的事了
That feels like forever ago.
又像是昨天才发生的事
And yesterday.
快看她这调皮的笑
Look at that cheeky smile.
天啊 时间都去哪了
Oh, man. Where did that time go?
迪多
Dedo.
伏低
Duck.
低一点 我得再低一点
Lower. I have to get lower.
那就是他
That's him.
他看起来确实像是那种 会在地下室囚禁少女的人
He does look like the sort of dude who'd keep a teenage girl in his basement.
对
Yes.
不管了 我要看一眼
Screw this, I'm taking a look.
说好的暗中观察呢
What about the stakeout?
你可以继续观察的 如果他回来了 就按两声喇叭
You can still stake it out. And then, if he comes back, just honk twice.
我们是好搭档 对吗 就像《古惑丑拍档》
We're a team, right? Like Turner and Hooch.
等等 其中一个搭档是狗吧
Wait, isn't one of them a dog?
天啊
Oh, God.
不
No.
我去看看后面
I'll check the back.
不 回来啊...
No. Come back. Come back.
天啊
God.
我的天
Oh, God.
旺达
Wanda!
旺达 你在里面吗
Wanda, are you there?
混♥蛋♥ 你在这里藏了什么
What are you hiding down there, you bastard?
旺达
Wanda?
你在里面吗
Are you in here?
噢 糟糕 不好
Oh, shit. Oh, no!
别啊...
No, no, no, no.
噢 完了 噢 糟糕...
Oh, no. Oh, shit. Shit.
卡洛塔
Carlotta?
迪多
Dedo!
卡洛塔 你到底在做什么
Carlotta, what the hell are you doing?
你怎么知道我在下面 - 我听见你尖叫了
How did you know I was down here? - I heard you screaming.
全镇的人估计都知道你在下面
The whole town probably knows you're down there.
我做了坏事 - 把手给我
I did something bad. - Give me your hand.
拉我上去
Pull me up.
拉啊... - 我正拉呢
Pull! Pull! Pull! - I'm pulling!
你做了...那是什么
What did you... What was that?
有什么东西咬了我
Something bit me.
什么叫咬了你
What do you mean, bit you?
你叫什么啊
Why are you screaming?
快拿走
Get it off me!
怎么拿 - 抓住它
How? - Grab it!
我才不要用手抓蛇
I'm not grabbing a snake!
快把这该死的蛇抓住
Grab the bloody snake!
天啊
Oh, God!
别动
Hold still!
现在怎么办
What now?
怎么办 - 扔了它
What now? - Get rid of it!
扔到哪里 - 别在这里就好 等等...
Where to? - Just away! Wait! No, no, no!
我们得带着 如果它有毒
We have to take it with us. If it's poisonous
医护需要知道是什么蛇咬了我 才能解毒
they'll need to know which snake bit me, for the anti-venom and that.
我不要抓着一条毒蛇一直到医院
I am not holding a poisonous snake all the way to the hospital.
想都别想
There is absolutely no way!
我...
I--
我们想...
We wanted--
保守估计 巴尔特斯先生的地下室的损失
Conservative estimates put the damages to Mr. Bartels's basement
介于一万五千至两万欧元
between 15 and 20 thousand euros.
更不用提对蛇造成的心理伤害
Not to mention the emotional trauma caused to the snakes.
还有对邻居的心理伤害 他在厕所发现了一条吐信的眼镜蛇
And the neighbor who found a spitting cobra in his toilet.
劳赫女士 我...
Ms. Rauch, I--
对于入侵者的好消息是
Fortunately for whoever broke in,
所捕捉的蛇中过半数是非法动物
over half of the snakes seized were illegal,
因此 巴尔特斯先生无法提出指控
and as such Mr. Bartels will not be in a position to press charges.
我明白过去几个月 你们二位承受着巨大的压力
I appreciate that you have both been under enormous stress these last few months.
纯粹因为这个原因 我会将此事归因为
And for that reason alone, I shall put this down
一时的疯狂举动
to a temporary moment of madness.
太感谢你... - 但要是被我发现
Thank you so much for-- - But if I find you
你们又来妨碍我办案
all up in my investigation again...
我会狠狠地踢你们 踢得鞋子都卡在你们喉咙里
I'll kick your ass so hard, my shoe will get stuck in your throat.
明白吗
Are we clear?
很好 我建议你们回家 看看自己的另一个孩子
Good. And now I suggest maybe you go home and check in on your other child.
嗨
Hi.
你妈妈被蛇咬了 但她没事
Your mother was bitten by a snake, but she's okay.
很好
Cool.
聊聊 - 现在不行 我...
Can we talk? - Not now, I...
我不行 我不想听
I can't. I can't hear...
“我说了吧”
"I told you so",
或是“你疯了”
or "You're crazy",
或是“我该控制自己” 因为我知道 迪多 我知道
or "I should get grip", because I know Dedo. I know.
我要给你看一个东西
I need to show you something.
(捐赠箱)
DONATION BIN
这是什么
What is this?
这是一个计划
It's a plan.
爸总说要做一个优秀的观鸟人 关键在于耐心
Dad always said the key to being a good bird watcher was patience
和坚持
and persistence.
学习鸟类的环境和它们的习性 对吧
Learning about a bird's environment and their habits. Right?
好吧 - 是
Okay... - Right.
明天是第70天了
So tomorrow is day 70.
彼得根思维恩说找到旺达的概率
Peter Genswein said the odds of finding Wanda drop
在头100天后会下降 对吗
after the first 100 days, right?
也就是说我们还剩四周
Which gives us four weeks left.
这是衣物回收箱
This is the clothes bin.
你能扶着它吗
剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表