剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表
What about Carlotta's inheritance money? Can't you use that?
我闯祸了
I messed up.
我被裁员 不得不开始用存款
I got laid off and I had to dip into our savings.
我以为可以找到另一份工的
I thought I could just find another job, you know?
多加加班 直到把存款补回来 但...
Work some extra shifts till I'd paid it back, but--
天啊 迪多 - 你是我最后的希望了
Oh, my God, Dedo. - You're my last chance.
听着 就算我想帮你 我现在也帮不了 我手头很紧
Look, even if I wanted to help you, I can't right now. I'm not very liquid.
我最近进行了几笔昂贵的购物
I've just made a few expensive purchases.
什么样的昂贵购物
What kind of expensive purchases?
(欢迎来到Black Souk)
这和你无关啊
That is none of your business.
你必须和卡洛塔摊牌
You have to talk to Carlotta.
天啊 她知道你骗了她之后 那可不得了
Oh, God, when she finds out that you lied to her. Oh, God.
是 我知道...鲁迪格 她会离开我
Yes, I know, I know, Rüdiger. She will leave me.
也许我可以再筹筹钱 一万 一万五
Maybe I can still scrape together 10 or 15,000.
谢谢你 鲁迪格 那将是很大的帮助
Thank you, Rüdiger. That would really help me a lot.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
但你必须向我保证你会告诉卡洛塔
But you have to promise me that you'll talk to Carlotta.
有机会就说
The next chance you get.
好的
Yes.
一定的
Of course.
迪多 你还有什么 想要和妻子分享的事吗
Dedo, is there anything you would like to share with your wife?
没有 暂时想不到什么
No, nothing off the top of my head.
卡洛塔 为什么 今天这次咨♥询♥对你这么重要
Carlotta, why was this session so important for you today?
最近我们的日子很难熬
Well, it's been difficult lately.
我们俩都是
For both of us.
有时我觉得自己没有...
Sometimes I just don't feel...
被看见
seen.
常常感觉...
It often feels like--
我正撑起家里的天
like I'm holding up the sky.
什么意思
How do you mean?
我知道我有些脾气问题
I know I have some anger issues,
对于奥勒和迪多来说 这并不好受
and that can be difficult for Ole and for Dedo.
是 没错 这...
Yeah, that's true. It's...
感觉我的胃里有一团火
It's like there's this fire in my stomach,
但那团火是驱动一切向前进的锅炉
but that fire is the furnace that's driving everything forward.
我担心如果我让那团火熄灭了 那...
And I worry that if I let the fire die down, then...
谁能支持我们继续向前呢
who will keep us all going?
明白了 你对此有什么看法呢
I see. And what do you think about that?
我...
Well, I guess...
去年 我得了食道裂孔疝
last year I had a hiatal hernia,
引起严重的胃酸倒流
which caused very bad acid reflux,
所以听起来跟她的感受差不多
so it sounds kinda like that.
但我不再喝牛奶了 那很有帮助
But I stopped drinking milk and that's really helped.
你觉得你的沟通技巧如何
How good would you say your communication is?
糟透了 - 很好 非常好
Terrible. - Great. Wonderful.
10分最高的话 我觉得有7分
Seven out of ten, I'd say.
有改善的空间
Room for improvement.
迪多 你和妻子有性生活吗
Dedo, are you and your wife having sex?
你是说我们有没有...
You mean are we...
这是真的问题吗
Is that a real question?
我以为这次咨♥询♥是关于...
I thought this was just about...
感受什么的
feelings and stuff.
身体亲密对于婚姻非常重要
Physical intimacy is very important in a marriage.
它促进亲密感 能让我们表达出
It fosters intimacy and can let us express the feelings
难以用语言清楚表达的感受
that we struggle to articulate with words.
你们有定期性生活吗
Are you having regular intercourse?
你这里的暖气开了吗 感觉很...
Is your heating on? It's pretty...
那可能会帮助你重新找回做人的感觉
It might help you feel more like human beings again
而不是只有旺达克拉特的父母这一身份
instead of simply Wanda Klatt's parents.
我觉得今天不该穿毛衣
I think maybe today wasn't a sweater day.
在关系中 为了彼此努力
It's very important to make an effort for one another
是很重要的
in a relationship.
是...
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
怎么 - 可以借用洗手间吗
Yes? - Could I use the bathroom?
是 当然
Yes, of course.
当然 就在走廊那边 我带你去
Of course, it's just down the hall. I'll show you.
好的
Yes.
这里你来 我去走廊 - 好
You take in here. I'll get the hallway. - Okay.
右手边最后一道门 - 好 谢谢
Last door on the right. - Yes, thank you.
我能喝杯水吗
Could I maybe get a glass of water?
当然 - 谢谢你
Of course. - Thank you.
快呀...
Come on. Come on.
这...真漂亮
These are-- These are really beautiful.
这个叫什么
What would you call it?
那是一只狗 - 对哦
That's a dog. - Right.
好的 很顺利
Okay. Well, that went pretty well.
又搞定一个
Another one down.
对了 刚才的即兴应对很不错
Nice improvisation back there by the way.
用“感受”来分散她的注意力 做得好
Keeping her distracted with all the feelings. Great work.
你要一起还是...
Are you coming or...
我走回去吧
I think I'll walk back.
天气很好 我想透透气
The weather's nice. I could use some fresh air.
好的 你还好吗...
Okay. Everything all right, or...
我们回家见 - 好的
I'll see you at home, okay? - Okay.
(失踪人口 旺达克拉特)
MISSING!
哟 - 嗨
Yo. - Hey.
快看谁来了 - 好吗
Look who's here. - What's up?
我得为我们的项目订更多东西
I have to order some more stuff for our project.
一会儿能去你家吗
Can I come by later?
你们有自己的小项目呢 真可爱
You guys have a project? Cute.
闭嘴 凯文
Shut up, Kevin.
奥勒只是帮我做报告 他超级聪明
Ole's just helping me with a presentation. He's super smart.
肯定的
I'm sure.
你是旺达克拉特的弟弟 对吗
You're Wanda Klatt's little brother, right?
真遗憾 那事太可怕了
I'm really sorry. That must be horrible.
对 很糟糕 你姐很辣
Yeah, it sucks. Your sister was hot.
天啊 凯文 - 哥们
Jesus, Kevin. - Dude.
干吗 她是辣啊 - 对
What? She was hot. - Yeah.
不能这么说
You can't say that.
我走了 - 拜拜
I gotta go. - Bye.
真是个怪胎
What a weirdo.
你为什么要和奥勒克拉特来往 - 哥们 他刚失去姐姐
What do you want with Ole Klatt? - Dude, he just lost his sister.
你和他是怎么认识的啊
How do you even know him?
常常感觉...我正撑起家里的天
It often feels like-- like I'm holding up the sky.
天啊 她知道你骗了她之后 那可不得了
Oh, God, when she finds out that you lied to her. Oh, God.
迪多 你还有什么 想要和妻子分享的事吗
Dedo, is there anything you would like to share with your wife?
我闯祸了
I messed up.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
我们说好了的
That's what we said.
她会离开我 - 迪多 这件事很严肃
She will leave me. - Dedo, this is serious.
你必须向我保证你会告诉卡洛塔
You have to promise me that you'll talk to Carlotta.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
(什么车都收 当场现金付款)
WE BUY ANY CAR! CASH ON THE SPOT
鲁迪格
Rüdiger?
对了 之前凯文说的话 我很抱歉
Sorry about Kevin earlier by the way.
他这人爱耍烂梗 但他有时也很搞笑
He's a troll, but he can be pretty funny.
没事
That's okay.
那么 我要订多少个
So, how many of these things should I order?
20个 她打算监控多少地方啊
Twenty? How many places is she planning on bugging?
谁知道
Who knows?
这会很贵 你知道的吧
That's going to be expensive. You know that, right?
还会给我佣金吗 - 当然
Do I still get commission? - Of course.
一万两千欧元
Twelve thousand euros.
你妈真酷
Your mom's such a badass.
不错 - 好的
Sweet. - Okay.
(600欧元 数量:20)
好 成了
Okay. Done.
给 亲爱的
There you go, dear.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
你和你丈夫有性生活吗 亲爱的
Are you and your husband having sex, dear?
阿伽门农的儿子 O的那个
剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表