剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表
Wanda Klatt. Yes,
我知道她们家 这事太可怕了
I know the family. It's really terrible.
安妮塔
Anita!
哈洛德
Harald!
其实我说的是另一个女人
I'm actually talking about another woman.
好的
Okay.
不 我不认识她
No, I don't know her.
她是谁 - 捷克共和国的一个网红
Who is she? - An influencer from the Czech Republic.
我们的顾客通常不是网红那个类型的
Influencers are not exactly our typical clientele.
她在上个诺博沃肯之夜曾来过这
She was here last Nuppelwocken Night.
很多人会在诺博沃肯之夜来这
Well, lots of people come here on Nuppelwocken Night.
那大概是我们每年生意最忙的一天了
It's probably our busiest day of the year,
又是游♥行♥ 又是足球赛的...
what with the parade and the football...
你为什么在找她 - 她死了
Why are you looking for her? - She's dead.
死了 - 她出了车祸
Dead? - She had a car accident.
据说是
Supposedly.
在捷克边境上 - 是
On the Czech border. - Yeah.
她来这之后24小时内死的 - 天啊
Less than 24 hours after she was here. - Oh, God.
这样
Oh, well.
不
No.
不 我不记得她 抱歉
No. I don't remember her. Sorry.
好的
All right.
若想到什么 请联络我 - 我会的
In case you think of something. - I'll call.
再见 - 拜拜
Goodbye. - Bye.
哈洛德 又来 - 安妮塔
Harald, seriously, again? - Anita.
是 安妮塔
Yes, Anita.
嘿 - 你在做什么
Hey. - What are you doing?
什么 今天是还钱日
What? Today's delivery day.
你说上一笔还款今天截止
You said the last installment was due today.
别在这啊
Not here.
跟我来
Come on.
(第96天)
DAY 96
(第零天)
DAY 0
嗨 想喝什么
Hi. What can I get you?
我要一杯菠萝汁加一杯龙舌兰
I'll take a pineapple juice with a shot of tequila.
但菠萝汁必须是鲜榨的
But the pineapple juice has to be fresh.
好吧 给我这个吧
Fine, just give me one of those.
你的服装很棒
Great costume.
你扮谁 稻草人
What are you? Some kind of scarecrow?
我是诺博沃肯
I'm the Nuppelwocken.
今天是诺博沃肯之夜
Today is Nuppelwocken Night.
沃博诺肯
WuppelNocken?
诺博沃肯
Nuppelwocken!
帕朋多可
Puppen-Dockel?
诺博沃肯 - 我完全不懂你在说什么
Nuppelwocken. - I have no idea what you are saying.
是一个古老的传说
It's an old legend.
瞧 那就是诺博沃肯
See? That's the Nuppelwocken.
一个住在森林里的怪兽
It's a monster that lives in the forest,
每过100年 它会到镇上来 抓最美丽的姑娘
and every hundred years it comes into town to snatch the most beautiful maiden.
我喜欢 但我得小心了
Love that. I better watch my back then.
你保护好自己
You do that.
还要什么吗 - 噢 是
Can I help you with anything else? - Oh, yes.
你知道穿山甲是什么吗
Do you know what a pangolin is?
什么 - 特别可爱
What? - They're adorable.
但光是去年就有 超过一百万只穿山甲被捕猎
But more than a million pangolins were poached in the last year alone.
请别拍摄
Stop filming, please.
我正试图追踪
I'm trying to locate the mastermind
欧洲最大的野生动物走私团伙的头领
of the biggest wildlife smuggling ring in Europe.
我说了请别拍摄
I asked you nicely to stop filming.
他自称“国王”
He calls himself the King.
她让你别拍了 - 嘿
She said stop filming. - Hey.
再碰我一次 伏地魔 我就朝你的脸喷胡椒水
Touch my stuff again, Voldemort, and I'll pepper spray you in the face.
听着
Look.
我没听过什么国王 好吗
I've never heard of any king. Okay?
赶紧喝完了走
So drink up and get out.
你没听过 - 没有
You haven't? - Nope.
真奇怪
That's strange.
因为他在这里做很多交易
Because he does a lot of transactions from here.
Black Souk 听过吗
Black Souk. Ever heard of it?
这是暗网的一个交易市场
It's a marketplace on the dark net.
大部分人都会犯一个错
Now, the mistake most people make
即以为暗网是完全匿名的
is thinking the dark web is one hundred percent anonymous.
但那令他们露出马脚
But that makes them vulnerable.
等等
Wait here.
什么
What?
别这样看我
Don't look at me like that.
我有十二万五千个粉丝
I have 125,000 followers.
别逼我放喷子去网暴你
Don't make me set the Trolls on you.
吓死你
Boo!
国王想见你
King wants to speak with you.
把你的信息写下来
Write down your info.
X 抖音还是Instagram
X, TikTok or Insta?
你的手♥机♥号♥码
Your phone number.
好吧 婴儿潮
Okay, boomer.
对了 难喝死了
This is disgusting by the way.
对 是我 我需要你过来 现在
Yes, it's me. I need you here. Now.
(第96天)
DAY 96
嘿 你好吗 - 嗨 很高兴见到你
Hey, how are you? - Hey! Nice to see you.
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
这个站只有这辆巴士
This is the only bus that goes from this stop.
我等下一辆 谢谢
I'll take the next one. Thanks.
下一辆一小时后到
The next one is in an hour.
没事 谢谢
I'm good, thank you.
好吧 拜拜 回见
Okay, bye. See you.
天啊
Wow.
你想试试吗 - 我觉得这不明智
Wanna try? - I don't think that's a good idea.
看看它有什么能耐
Let's see what that thing can do.
你还好吗
And how are you doing?
你没事吧
You okay?
最近的日子有点疯狂
Things have been kind of crazy lately.
突然毫无先兆地失去旺达
Losing Wanda like that, no warning.
没有解释
No explanation.
这会影响一个人
That does something to you.
让你意识到
It makes you realize
我们在这个巨大 混乱的宇宙中多么渺小
how tiny we are in this giant, chaotic universe.
就像小老鼠 在铁轨上跑来跑去
Like little mice, running around on the train tracks.
不知道自己随时可能被碾死
Unaware they could be smooshed at any moment.
然后 从这个角度看过世界后
Then once you see the world like that,
就再也回不去了
you can't get rid of it.
结局会是如何
How does it end?
什么意思
What do you mean?
如果我们找不到她呢
What if we don't find her?
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
我们必须要找到
We have to.
好吗
Yeah?
好的 我来看看 我们在哪
Okay, let me see. Where are we?
看起来很眼熟
That looks familiar.
这是刚开的新烤肉店
That's that new kebab place that just opened.
我们可以之后去那里吃午餐 如何
Maybe we swing by after and grab lunch?
我们年级有个同学去了
A kid from my class went.
好吃吗
Was it good?
他之后在影院拉裤子了
He shat himself at the cinema afterwards.
那就吃汉堡
Burgers it is then?
好
Okay.
从这里 向北去交叉口
So from here, you go north to the intersection.
沿着主街一直到环岛
Follow the main road to the roundabout.
经过所有公♥寓♥大楼
Past all the apartment buildings.
继续...
Go on, go on, go on.
在转角停下 停下 对 没错
And stop at the corner. Stop. Yes, exactly.
那就是起点
That's our starting point.
原爆点
剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表