剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表
也许她看到了什么 对我们会有帮助
Maybe she saw something that could help us.
我们需要找到她
We need to find her.
我会联络捷克共和国的同事
I'll contact our colleagues in the Czech Republic.
要怎么私信打招呼啊
How do you slide into someone's DMs?
是 抱歉 自动售卖♥♥机坏了 餐厅的普通牛奶卖♥♥光了
Yes, sorry. Vending machine's broken and the cafeteria's run out of regular milk.
这是豌豆奶
It's pea milk.
怎么用豌豆挤奶啊
How do you milk a pea?
货车的事有新进展吗
Any news on the van?
对 有的
Right, yes.
我已经看了一半左右
I'm about halfway through.
一半
Halfway?
原来桑德海姆有很多人 都驾驶很烂的黑色小货车
Turns out a lot of people in Sundersheim drive shitty black vans.
好的 剩下的我们对半分
Okay, let's split the rest.
来吧
Let's go.
(旺达 回家吧)
WANDA COME HOME
好的 我们已经 安了九个房♥子 还剩六个摄像头
Okay, so we've done nine houses and we have six bugs left.
如果要做余下的53个房♥子 那还需要47个摄像头
So if we do all the remaining 53 houses, that's another 47 bugs,
但我觉得其中一些房♥子 需要超过一个摄像头
but I think we're going to want multiple bugs for some of them,
所以四舍五入...
so I'm rounding that up...
一共要60个
to 60.
再加上房♥贷 账单和日常开销
Then factoring in mortgage, bills and the usual expenses,
而且我们下个月拿不到薪水
plus the fact we won't be getting our salaries for the next month...
我们的开支一共是62477欧元66分
it's gonna cost us 62,477 euros and 66 cents.
我在想要不要用我爸留给我的钱
I was thinking we could use the money my dad left me.
那钱就在银行里存着没用
It's just sitting there in that account.
是 可以 但...
Right, sure, but...
那笔钱是要当孩子的大学学费的吧
I thought that money was for the kids to go to college?
给旺达存大学学费有什么意义
There's no point saving for Wanda's college fund
如果旺达都不在这里了
if we don't have a Wanda.
迪多
Dedo?
他会希望这样的
He would want this.
此事结束后
And when we're done,
奥勒可以在黑市上转卖♥♥那些摄像头
Ole can sell the cameras on the black market again,
然后就能收回一些钱了
and then we'll get some of it back.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
我们说好了的
That's what we said.
是 - 是吗
Yes. - Yes?
好 很好
Good. Great.
好的 我让奥勒再订一些摄像头
Okay, I'll tell Ole to order more bugs.
噢 对了 还有一件事
Oh, yeah, one other thing.
我知道这和计划不太一样
So I know it's a slight change of plan,
但我觉得下一个应该去查罗斯一家
but I think we should hit the Roths next.
罗斯一家 - 对
The Roths? - Yeah.
你的心理医生和她老公 感觉他们的生活很平淡无聊
As in your therapist and her husband? They seem kind of boring.
迪多 说真的 她今天上午表现超级奇怪
Dedo. Honestly, she was acting super weird this morning.
他们家地下室发生着一些怪事
There's something going on down in their basement.
好 没问题 听你的 - 好吗
Okay. Sure, whatever you want. - Yeah?
太好了 我已经打给她了
Great, I already called her
说我们今天下午需要紧急夫妇咨♥询♥
and said we need an emergency couple's session this afternoon.
夫妇咨♥询♥ 夫妇心理咨♥询♥吗
Couple's session? Like couple's therapy?
对 但那只是个幌子 好让我们进去安装摄像头
Yes, but it's just an excuse to get in and plant the bugs.
是 - 约在了下午3点
Right. - Appointment is booked for 3:00 p.m.
迪多
Dedo?
你还好吗 - 是
Is everything okay? - Yeah.
你看起来有点心不在焉
You seem a bit distracted.
不 是 我只是记起了一件事
No. Yes, I just remembered something.
卡尔让我给他帮个忙 但...
Karl asked me if I could help him out with this thing, but--
是
Yeah.
3点去罗斯家
So three o'clock at the Roths'?
是 - 好
Yes. - Yes.
3点 - 是
Three o'clock. - Yes.
(诺瓦克)
你好 - 你好
Hello. - Yes?
我在找一辆黑色货车的车主
I am looking for the owner of a black van.
奔驰货车
A Mercedes van?
噢 我的孙子有一辆货车
Oh, my grandson has a van.
太好了 是黑色的吗
Great, is it black?
不 红色的
No, red.
好的 你的孙子曾拥有过黑色货车吗
Okay. Did your grandson ever have a black van?
我不确定 但他喜欢大车
I'm not sure, but he likes big cars.
抱歉 我的记忆力没过去好了
Sorry, my memory isn't what it used to be.
你孙子在家吗
Is your grandson home?
不在 但需要我给他捎话吗
No, but would you like me to give him a message?
请让他联络我
Please have him call me.
好的 我会尽量记住的
All right. I will try not to forget.
再见 - 再见
Goodbye. - Goodbye.
特别专案小组 好高大上
Special task force. Fancy.
迪多
Dedo.
嗨
Hi.
请进
Come in.
我亲爱的姐夫 是什么让你突然光临寒舍呀
Well, my dear brother-in-law. To what do I owe this unexpected pleasure?
噢 我只是刚巧路过
Oh, I was just in the neighborhood.
我看你还把你♥爸♥的货车停在前门啊
Still got your old man's van out the front I see?
啊 天啊 我得处理掉那辆车
Ah, God. I need to get rid of that thing.
就这样扔掉那车 我感觉很愧疚
I feel bad just dumping it, you know?
但它实在是和我的整个 都会性感男 精致创业风格不搭
But it's really messing with my whole metrosexual, entrepreneur chic aesthetic.
是
Right.
但我猜你来这里不是为了谈旧车的
But I assume you didn't come here to talk about old cars.
自从你报♥警♥抓我之后 我好像就没见过你了
I don't think I've seen you since you set the cops on me.
是 说到那个...
Right, well, about that--
哪个 你和警♥察♥说我有嫌疑
About what? You telling them I was a suspect?
对 那个 我不该那么说的
Yeah, that, I shouldn't have said that.
鲁迪格 我也要澄清 我并不认为你是...
And, Rüdiger, for the record, I don't think you're a--
“典型的性罪犯”
Textbook sex pest?
对
Right.
我越界了 鲁迪格
I was out of line, Rüdiger,
我明白你为何不开心
and I understand why you're upset,
所以 我想向你道歉
so I'm sorry.
你来这里道歉 挺有格调的
Well, that's big of you to come here and say that.
兄弟之间不说假话 - 是
Mano a mano. - Yes.
虽然你等了好几个月才来 但我接受你的道歉
Even if it did take you months. But I accept your apology.
太好了
Great.
但你得承认 你是挺奇怪的一个人
I mean, you have to admit, you're kind of a weird dude.
什么
What?
你梳着马尾辫 穿皮背心什么的
Just, with the ponytail and the leather vest and all this stuff.
你看你家 - 这叫艺术 迪多
I mean, look at this place. - That's art, Dedo.
你总是在聊女人
And you're always talking about women,
但我从没见过你交女友
but I've never actually seen you with a girlfriend.
那是怎么回事啊 - 迪多
What's up with that? - Dedo.
对 好吧 总之
Right, yes, anyway...
我真的很抱歉 真心的
I'm really sorry. Truly.
谢谢 这对我意义重大
Thank you. That means a lot.
真的
Really.
来吧 拥抱和好
Come on, let's hug it out.
来吧 - 好的
Come on. - Okay.
对 好 很好
Yes. Okay, great.
很好
Good.
噢 还有一件小事
Oh, there was one other small thing.
我得借点钱
I need to borrow some money.
你知道在暗网上 花两万五千欧元就能买♥♥到一头老虎吗
Did you know that you can buy a tiger on the dark web for 25,000 euros?
比二手奔驰SLK还便宜
That's cheaper than a secondhand Mercedes SLK.
你之前来桑德海姆做什么
What were you doing in Sundersheim?
野生动物相关的犯罪
Wildlife crime?
三万 - 鲁迪格 我的麻烦很大
30,000? - Rüdiger, I'm in big trouble.
当然 我来找你已经说明了 我现在有多绝望
Surely, the fact I came to see you shows how desperate I am.
我是乘着纸船在到处是屎的海上航行
I'm sailing on a sea of shit in a paper boat
桨坏了 救生衣还是剧毒...
with a broken paddle and a life jacket with super toxic--
好了 我明白了 迪多
Okay, I get it, Dedo.
别再发动比喻攻击了 太糟了
Stop with the metaphor massacre. It's horrible.
我会还你钱的 外加利息 我保证
I'll pay you back, with interest. I promise.
卡洛塔继承的遗产呢 你们不能用那个吗
剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表