剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表
And what do I do?
我竟然追着你来了
I come after you.
一如以往
Like I always do.
像个白♥痴♥一样
Like an idiot.
我可以让你自己走的
I could have just let you go, on your own,
被一个孩子用弩箭射死
and get shot by a child with a crossbow
那一切就结束了
and that would have been the end of it.
别这幅表情看我 像受伤的水獭一样 弄得像我该同情你
Don't look at me like some injured otter, as if I should feel sorry for you.
我不同情你 我同情自己
I don't feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for me!
别哭
Don't cry.
别哭啊
Don't start crying!
我没哭
I'm not crying.
停下 - 我在努力
Stop it! - I'm trying.
我禁止你哭 迪多
I forbid you to cry, Dedo.
他们在这里放了什么
So, what do they have here?
肉干
Dried meat.
黄梨罐头
Canned pineapple.
美味啊...豆子罐头
Delicious, delicious, delicious! Canned beans.
豆子罐头 烧烤风味
Canned beans barbecue style.
希望你们也放了空气清新剂 一群变♥态♥
Hope you packed some air fresheners, you psychos.
天啊 太好了
Wow, great!
有大米...
Rice! Rice.
天才 你们打算在哪煮米饭
Where are you going to cook it, geniuses?
你们打算在哪煮米饭
Where are you going to cook the damn rice?
他们也偶尔找乐子啊
Sometimes they have fun too.
卡洛塔 你不如...
Carlotta, maybe just...
好吧
Okay.
好吧 迪多
All right, Dedo.
你本来有什么计划
What was the plan?
继续这样过下去 直到把钱花光
Just keep going until the money is all gone
希望我不会注意到法警 来没收我们的家具
and then hope I won't notice when the bailiffs start seizing our furniture?
我不会让事态发展到那个地步
I wouldn't have let it get to that.
你为什么不直接和我聊失业的事情
Why didn't you just talk to me about losing your job?
我们可以想办法的 我们俩一起 团队的力量
We would have found a solution. The two of us together, as a team.
我不能找你谈 因为...
I couldn't because...
因为什么
Because what?
没什么 你是对的 我该告诉你 对不起
Nothing. You were right. I should have told you. I'm sorry.
不 你本来想说什么 - 我没想说什么
No. What were you going to say? - I wasn't going to say anything.
不对 你有话要说的 - 没有
Yes, you were. - No.
你说了“因为” 这词后面一般还会接着话的
You said "because," and usually something comes after "because."
卡洛塔 别纠结了
Carlotta, just forget it.
迪多 因为什么
Because what, Dedo?
因为...
Because...
最近
lately...
你的...
your...
发火的问题挺严重的
anger issues have been pretty intense.
发火的问题
Anger issues?
我没有发火的问题
I do not have anger issues!
好吧 行
Right. Okay.
嘿...
Hey! Hey!
放我们出去
Let us out of here!
你们这些疯子变♥态♥
You crazy bastards!
在我们腐烂前来吃我们啊
Come eat us before we spoil!
好吧 - 嘿
Right. - Hey!
你怎么干坐着不动
Why aren't you doing anything?
我能做什么 - 不知道
What am I supposed to do? - I don't know!
找条出去的路 想想计策
Find a way out. Think of a plan!
做点什么 别像个白♥痴♥一样坐在那里啊
Do something instead of just sitting on your ass like an idiot!
那...
That...
噢 天啊
Oh, wow.
什么 - 没什么
What? - Nothing.
怎么
Yes?
这个人打算一直生活在这下面 不知道多久
This person is preparing to stay down here for God knows how long.
她不能有自己的需求吗
Is she not allowed to have needs?
能啊 当然
Sure. Totally.
别因为女人有性需求就羞辱她 迪多
Don't be a slut-shamer, Dedo.
我没羞辱任何人 相反 我心生佩服
I'm not shaming anyone. Quite the opposite. I am impressed.
他们是准备周全的末日准备者
They're very well-prepped preppers.
考虑得非常周到
Very thorough.
如果变♥态♥末日准备者做变♥态♥的准备 那变♥态♥末日准备者能准备得多好
How well prepped can a pervy prepper prep, if a pervy prepper prepped pervy prep?
迪多 你令我作呕
Dedo, you disgust me.
(第13天)
DAY 13
好的 别生气
Okay. Don't be mad.
我洗了你的衣服
I washed your clothes
结果衣服放在我奶奶的旧衣物里了
and they ended up in a pile of my grandma's old stuff,
被她一起放到衣物回收箱了
and she took them to the recycling bin.
所以我去二手店给你买♥♥了新衣服
So I went to the thrift shop to buy you some new clothes,
但我不知道你的尺码
but I didn't know your sizes.
总之 我去三文治店的时候
Anyway, it meant I didn't get to the sandwich store
已经过了午餐高峰点
until after the lunchtime rush,
他们的好东西都卖♥♥光了
by which point they'd run out of all the good stuff.
所以我只买♥♥到金枪鱼...
So I had to get the tuna...
旺达
Wanda?
我忍♥不下去了
I can't take it anymore!
我拒绝大便在桶里
I refuse to shit in a bucket.
再让我吃一个三文治
And if I have to eat one more freaking sandwich,
我就要杀人了
I'm gonna murder someone!
我无法呼吸了 旺达 - 我不在乎
I can't breathe, Wanda. - I don't care.
抱歉
Sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
天啊 好恶心
Oh, God. This is gross.
你差点杀了我
You almost killed me.
那就是我的目的 克里斯
That was the point, Chris.
哥们
Dude.
你把我锁在这里
You locked me up in here.
你用手指戳我的眼睛 变♥态♥
And you jammed your damn finger in my eye, you psycho.
你掐我脖子
You choked me!
你可能会戳瞎我的
You could have blinded me!
我说了 我不喜欢臭臭的金枪鱼
And I told you, I don't like stinking tuna!
哥们 你怎么回事
Dude, what's gotten into you?
我被锁在一个老太太的地下室 锁了两周
I've been locked in an old lady's basement for two weeks!
就是这回事
That's what's gotten into me!
天 等我出去 有你好看的
Man, when I get out of here, you are so screwed.
你不知道
You have no idea
我会上多少个真实犯罪案件播客
how many true-crime podcasts I'm gonna go on.
我会说你对我做了各种可怕的事
I'm gonna say you did all kinds of messed up shit to me.
大家会说“天啊 那个克里斯 真是个心理变♥态♥”
And they'll be all like, "Wow, that Chris guy is a real sicko."
他们会给你起“地下室怪胎”之类的绰号♥
And they'll give you some nickname like "The Basement Weirdo."
抖音上的孩子会拍关于你的短片
And teenagers on TikTok will make videos about you.
有人会拍一部电影 让一些烂艺人扮演你
And someone will make a movie about it and get some lame-o to play you.
他会这样 “嗨 我是克里斯
And he'll be like, "Oh, hi, I'm Chris.
我是个变♥态♥ 喜欢将女孩锁在地下室”
I'm a pervert who likes to lock girls up in basements."
你很刻薄
You're mean.
我刻薄 - 对
I'm mean? - Yes!
你是个刻薄的人
You're a mean person.
我记得了 你在学校也很刻薄
I remember now. You were mean at school too.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
你和你那些闺蜜们
You and those other girls you used to hang around with.
你们是“贱女孩”帮
You were such a mean girls' gang.
才不是 - 就是
That's not true. - It is.
你们总是在社媒上玩有毒的心理游戏
Always waging this messed up psychological warfare on social media.
“我要不要点赞 ”
"Will I like this post?"
“我该标记谁呢 ”
"Who will I tag?"
“我要怎么确保那些没被邀请 参加这个派对的人知道
"How do I make sure all the people who didn't get invited to this party know
这个派对有多赞 ”
how awesome it is?"
和男生打情骂俏
Flirting with guys,
而对方知道自己根本配不上你
who knew you were way out of their league,
吊着他们 让他们有那么一刻以为
just enough to make them think, for a fleeting moment,
自己还是有机会的
that they might have a chance.
最后再发一张好人卡
Only to then smash them back into the friend zone!
你觉得我是这种人 - 怎么
剧集 | 旺达在哪里(2024) | 导航列表